How Come all This Black feminist never Bash or Attack white men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Some black American women take pride in being stronger than their men. Most of the weakest black men were raised by women like this. Decent black men always wonder why a lot of black women prefer thugs, because thugs don't let them define them as a man. Single black feminist are always looking for weak men. They bash black men because the decent ones won't "simp" for them, and the thug uses and abuse them. I notice that most of the white men with black women are weak and docile.
Coolmandingo82

Montgomery Village, MD

#3 Oct 22, 2013
I knew it alot of black women want to boss a man around. That's am shocked alot aren't in lesbian relationships!!!!

That's why I can't date black women their too high strong.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#6 Oct 22, 2013
These days most black women won't challenge a white man because that white man will have their ass locked up ASAP. The minute a black man stands his ground, the woman will play victim and call the police.
Malic

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2013
I'm starting to wake up to these Black Feminists and IRBW types. The OP made solid points. I never understood why they think we weren't there for them. Hell, we were getting the bitter end of the wrath from White Supremacy than them!

They now using their education as a reason they can't date/marry Black Men no more. Even though, with all their so-called education, an ordinary Black Man can still stand, wit-to-wit with the educated BW yet, he's not in her socio-economic status anymore. Even an educated brother would be disqualified for superfluous reasons.

They really love WM. They need to "admit it" and stop making these excuses why they leave Blacks for WM. They say we're bad for them because of the crimes they see ghetto thugs do. However, Whites got the whole Internet wired up with Racial Fetish for them, Ghetto Gaggers and the IRBW/Feminist would brush that off as,'I'm not like those Black Women...'

Oh, that's gravy, girl! Put the blame on the ghetto sisters but keep dating them White boys, huh? Like a good 'ole girl. Huh?

You don't even see the Racial Fetish or the Ghetto gagging depravity......you gotta train your mind to blot it out and pretend your next White BF will not do that to you until he actually treat you the SAME, EXACT WAY.

Then, it's,' it just sex. It's planned, ya know? It's not real'------ like a good 'ole girl, huh? Smh.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#11 Oct 22, 2013
That's what it is to be a White man in America, you black boys are such abject failures at everything you attempt that your own black women despise the mere sight of you, you really can't blame them for seeking & worshipping us superior White men because we have the looks, power & control over everybody's life in our country, stop hating, it makes you just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside.
Coolmandingo82

Montgomery Village, MD

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Lol is this some type of joke? Your a weak white man. Im talking Whiteman with power like Congressmen, cops etc. Judges I bet I have more power than you living in your 2 room trailer park.drinking your moon shine and forking your blood sister.
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
That's what it is to be a White man in America, you black boys are such abject failures at everything you attempt that your own black women despise the mere sight of you, you really can't blame them for seeking & worshipping us superior White men because we have the looks, power & control over everybody's life in our country, stop hating, it makes you just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2013
#blackpowerisforblackmen was on twitter. Black women were saying that black men are siding with the media/society that their women are not attractive, worthless, loud, ghetto etc….

You can easily see on twitter that black men celebrate mixedgirlsmonday and whitegirlwed but do u see any black men celebrating blackgirlsunday? No.
A lot of black men on twitter bash black women for attention.

The truth is on twitter on how black men really feel.
Malic

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2013
MszNubian,

10 hours ago, I may have agree with you. However, this been a developing experience for me where each day rolls by, I'm starting to see clearly what the issues here. Keep in mind, I was totally outside this BW/BM hate since I am married and didn't know this has been going on under my nose for 7 years now.

I'm just recently starting to notice. And this is what I see, in all honesty.

Just know, even at this hour, I love the Black Woman and will always expect us to be together some way, shape or form. With that said, the BW is not being honest in this crisis. And the genuine Black Man is forced to go for a White Woman. Let me explain, though.

The IRBW and Feminists, are citing issues like:

a Lack of Education

Criminal Nature

Absentee Fathers

And the Disrespect of BW

I'll stop there. I think I covered the buck of the problem with those four points. And I'm being realistic when I say this, the 4 points cited above are COMMON WITH THUG TYPES, MY SISTAHS!!

However, I'm seeing educated Black Women citing those same reasons. I cannot fathom a well-to-do Black woman whose in college, is messing with a Thug types. This is suspected.

These type of sistahs are taking advantage of the problem of in their Black Race to date out, not that they can't find a good, decent brother. That's a lie.

In turn, the good decent brother is caught in the cross-hair for something he did not contributed to. It is the IRBW that fabricated this farce to justify their lust and carving for White men but knowing the guilt associated with dating WM, they paint this false sense of reality that "all" Black men are like the above list. Again, an intentional lie by IRBW. It also exposes their self-hate for the Black Race and Black Men.

Now, to be fair, if it isn't the educated, IRBW then, it is the ghetto IRBW doing this sh*t. And I think the later group is more likely the culprits.

So the Black Race is really divided in two haves:

1st Half --

Ghetto Thugs
Ghetto Black Women/Loud Mouth Ratchet Types
Black Criminals

2nd Half:

Educated BW
Educated BM
Non-degree BM/BW with little to no criminal record

And all the confusion is started by the 1st Half Blacks. And the 2nd Half BW are looking at the 1st Half BM and faulting the 2nd Half BM!

They got is mixed up!

And the 1st Half BW pretends to be the 2nd Half BW and fault BOTH the 1st and 2nd halves BM! Therefore, the 1st Half BW need to be marginalized, quarantined and dismissed from the Black Race for her shenanigans, being messy, starting sh*t and a habitual Trouble-maker.

The 1st Half BM need to be jailed and isolated from the Black Race. The Blacks gays....they're on their own. Just don't claim the Black Race.

Get rid of all of those Blacks will leave us with just the 2nd Half Blacks, the way it should be.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 23, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women also do #whiteboywednesday, they also love scandal, DO some Black men go too far in rubbing it in black womens faces about mixed, white women maybe. BUT BLACK WOMEN DONT OWN BLACKMEN you cant control us.
White men control the world, if your pissed that the media showblack women in a bad light why not bash and attack the racist white men in hollywood or that run miss america or miss universe?
Black women did #whiteboywed AFTER black men made #whitegirlwed.
Scandal is a TV show. GET OVER IT.
Black women know that we do not control black men.
Look how you act over a non black woman. lol smh
We know you are FAR gone. Trust and believe.

Lets not just blame the white people for racism. Lets blame the black men that actually play into the racist/stereotypical remarks about black women.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Malic wrote:
MszNubian,
10 hours ago, I may have agree with you. However, this been a developing experience for me where each day rolls by, I'm starting to see clearly what the issues here. Keep in mind, I was totally outside this BW/BM hate since I am married and didn't know this has been going on under my nose for 7 years now.
I'm just recently starting to notice. And this is what I see, in all honesty.
Just know, even at this hour, I love the Black Woman and will always expect us to be together some way, shape or form. With that said, the BW is not being honest in this crisis. And the genuine Black Man is forced to go for a White Woman. Let me explain, though.
The IRBW and Feminists, are citing issues like:
a Lack of Education
Criminal Nature
Absentee Fathers
And the Disrespect of BW
I'll stop there. I think I covered the buck of the problem with those four points. And I'm being realistic when I say this, the 4 points cited above are COMMON WITH THUG TYPES, MY SISTAHS!!
However, I'm seeing educated Black Women citing those same reasons. I cannot fathom a well-to-do Black woman whose in college, is messing with a Thug types. This is suspected.
These type of sistahs are taking advantage of the problem of in their Black Race to date out, not that they can't find a good, decent brother. That's a lie.
In turn, the good decent brother is caught in the cross-hair for something he did not contributed to. It is the IRBW that fabricated this farce to justify their lust and carving for White men but knowing the guilt associated with dating WM, they paint this false sense of reality that "all" Black men are like the above list. Again, an intentional lie by IRBW. It also exposes their self-hate for the Black Race and Black Men.
Now, to be fair, if it isn't the educated, IRBW then, it is the ghetto IRBW doing this sh*t. And I think the later group is more likely the culprits.
So the Black Race is really divided in two haves:
1st Half --
Ghetto Thugs
Ghetto Black Women/Loud Mouth Ratchet Types
Black Criminals
2nd Half:
Educated BW
Educated BM
Non-degree BM/BW with little to no criminal record
And all the confusion is started by the 1st Half Blacks. And the 2nd Half BW are looking at the 1st Half BM and faulting the 2nd Half BM!
They got is mixed up!
And the 1st Half BW pretends to be the 2nd Half BW and fault BOTH the 1st and 2nd halves BM! Therefore, the 1st Half BW need to be marginalized, quarantined and dismissed from the Black Race for her shenanigans, being messy, starting sh*t and a habitual Trouble-maker.
The 1st Half BM need to be jailed and isolated from the Black Race. The Blacks gays....they're on their own. Just don't claim the Black Race.
Get rid of all of those Blacks will leave us with just the 2nd Half Blacks, the way it should be.
I disagree of course. I do believe there are more GOOD educated black women than there are black men. Thats why you do see IRBW that are educated going to non black men because they are not picky/close minded. Nowadays, black men’s have this mentality of blaming black women of their problems. The solution to ALL of this is starting with the black fathers being there for their sons and daughters. Teaching them how to be parents and about marriages etc…
Unholi

Acworth, GA

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Its because black women know no other men but black men care about their opinion as well as they vy for non-black acceptance. This is why black men need to abandon their daughters more, all the black women and irbw who insult bm had a black father around and he most likely put her in/through college, if they didn't have him, they would think black men don't care about them either, and wouldn't try to insult them either.
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#28 Oct 23, 2013
@Mrz Nubian,

That may be true from where you reside. That's not true everywhere else, though. In Texas where I'm at, Fathers are with the kids just as much as the mothers. Even see more Father/kids outings with no mothers around.

This is, yet another reason, why I'm not seeing all the fuss about BM/BW except what you guys say on here, youtubes and other internet sources.

I hope y'all don't bring that here in Texas. We got it good.

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29 Oct 23, 2013
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
I knew it alot of black women want to boss a man around. That's am shocked alot aren't in lesbian relationships!!!!
That's why I can't date black women their too high strong.
I'm a Black feminist because you Black guys (like YOU) can't seem to realize that we're INDIVIDUAL people, and not just a group of stereotypes.

It's our community we're talking about, guys like you are our problem, not White men because they aren't in our community.

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30 Oct 23, 2013
I really find it hard to believe that many Black guys are so blind to this. You guys treat us like dirt, are we supposed to just sit back and be okay with you making us feel like we're lower than you in so many ways? No, and that is why there are more Black females speaking out against how Black men treat us, because Many of us notice and see it, and so you can hardly dismiss something that is evident to so many others.

Black men are like White men of the 1950s these days, you're a much of guys who think you're so much better than women. You look down on Black women, and we don't like it, so we're speaking out against it.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31 Oct 23, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Black feminist because you Black guys (like YOU) can't seem to realize that we're INDIVIDUAL people, and not just a group of stereotypes.
It's our community we're talking about, guys like you are our problem, not White men because they aren't in our community.
"I have been watching this meltdown/battle between black women and men for years. Black men who make these types of widespread ignorant comments publicly and on social media are usually the ones who come from a bad area or background and only see the IDGAF/ghetto type of sisters (yes they exist) in their every day life. They may have the same opinions of their mothers and family members. They have little to no experience with cool down to earth sisters, who just shake their heads in amazement and awe at all of the negative generalizations that get thrown at black women. The fellow "cool" brothers who have seen positive representations of black women in their lives usually just stay quiet and neutral, so in summary there is not that much POSITIVE energy flowing back to those cool down to earth sisters.

So what I see NOW is that many of those same cool down to earth sisters (who are also usually pretty attractive and smart) have reacted to this overall lack of positivity by finally deciding, "hey maybe it isn't just such a bad idea to try dating a white/indian/hispanic/european guy after all." And many have some good experiences and find that they actually have plenty of options. So the bottom line is, a lot of the cool down to earth sisters are jumping ship (some quietly, some publicly) and simply put, they're not going back to that negativity. This theory will be proven when marriage stats come out in the next census. The same black men who refuse to recognize that there ARE beautiful cool sisters out there will ironically be left to deal with the same stereotypical IDGAF black women that they malign daily. Full circle, 360 degrees.

While I do agree that some type of beef squash would be great (even if we date whoever we want), I don't know if that will happen any time soon on a larger level because there are too many hurt people in the equation who don't know how to manage their feelings. Black women (and men) should just do whatever makes them personally happy and fulfilled in life. I tried to state these opinions with as much peace and love as possible, not trying to put anyone down or start a battle, just the way I see it." http://madamenoire.com/278544/black-men-vs-bl...
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#32 Oct 23, 2013
PinkPearl.....did any BM treat YOU like dirt??? Don't worry about what another BM may have done to this girl ---- did a BM do that to you???

You worry about PinkPearl and be the best PinkPearl can be, and that's sufficient for the day. Understand?
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#33 Oct 23, 2013
Timeforhonesty,

And what good will it do running to the WM?? Don't say because it's the problem you see with Black men when you, yourself, never date these thug types that you criticize in BM.

So, your attitude becomes one of a cop-out, to justifies dating WM. I keep saying it over and over, sistahs need to come out and say they like WM and stop leading good-to-do BM to think they doing something wrong.

BW going to WM and BM going to WW, at the end, the Black Race suffers. BW says she don't care about Race and that she's open......your Mother didn't think that way. Your grandmother didn't either. In fact, both your Momma and your Grandmother would stand with the Black Race because they got more SENSE to consider HISTORY, IDENTITY and Culture.

The way you think, is not something you grew up with. Your mother didn't raise you like that. It is your own rebelliousness to "rebel" just for the sake of rebelling because it is these generations of Black women' nature to do so.

Just think.....of 400 years of the Black presence in the U.S. we are the WORST of our existence. The absolutely worst. Both BM and BW.

If you IRBW was smart, you would used that education you get and uplift your Black Race. However, you don't see it that way. You rather focus on petty issues that isn't likely to be your life because of the caliber type of a Woman you represent and respected in the eyes of good BM. You women knkws exactly what I'm saying so cut the the nonsense, sistahs.

Of course you know this but continue to ignore it and focus on the issues that goes on in the ghetto and think you are part of that image when you are not.

I fail to understand why IRBW just can't be honest for a chance and admit they just don't like BM when they can have WM because they feel a sense of privilege, status and willful ignorance to leave her Race hanging to jump in the arms of the WM......with all that education that can help your Race and BM.

Be ashame, IRBW!

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34 Oct 23, 2013
Malic wrote:
PinkPearl.....did any BM treat YOU like dirt??? Don't worry about what another BM may have done to this girl ---- did a BM do that to you???
You worry about PinkPearl and be the best PinkPearl can be, and that's sufficient for the day. Understand?
Lol, you know, I like you. You seem like one of the cool guys on here.:)

My problem though, is that I see my community as more important than my immediate self. I will get older and eventually be in my old age and then die, but in that time, the Black community in the United States will have changed, and I just get frustreated by the idea that I might have to watch it get worse. I don't want to be older and see young Black girls who've been made to feel like they're ugly or cursed in some way by how society views them, and because of that, I feel like Black men don't realize the power they have over Black women. Black females really do LOOK UP to Black guys, so when Black guys bash us, it's more hurtful than White guys or anyone else, and that is why you get more angry women who dislike Black guys more than White guys or anyone else. Black guys also have the ability to make Black girls/women FEEL GOOD about themselves, much more than White men or other guys, usually, but they don't do that, most Black guys point out the negatives in Black females and they stereotype us as if we're less than human.

Have I had bad experiences? Yes, because many, MANY Black guys who I attracted thought I was mixed and they put me on some creepy pedestal. It's especially creepy to me because both of my parents are Black. It's just a twisted feeling to have someone who is Black try to make you feel special/beautiful because they Don't think you are Black, which IS the race they are...-___-

I see a deep, I mean DEEP insecurity in a lot of Black guys these days. I think they feel they *finally* have something in society with the idea that they can be accepted by other races of women - any kind of non Black woman, but that's like the big breakdown of Blacks in America, because Black women aren't given credit for not dating IR, people honestly believe that we CAN'T, when many of us can, but are extremely hesitant and feel awkward about it. We know Black men and we know our community, but when Black women get sick of Black guys treating us like dirt then Black women only have the choice of stepping away from our community. Black guys can date non BW and still be "Black", but Black women are different and many of us know it, you adopt the culture of the man you're with much more often. Most guys don't want some girl who is sitting around worrying about Trayvon Martin types of guys or what Black guys are facing in society, etc... Black women KNOW this, and Black guys don't give us credit, but I do fear that at some point, many more Black females will just be over it and then where does the Blk Comm. go?...

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35 Oct 23, 2013
Oh and about Black women in society, the younger generation are the ones who will date IR more often, and why? Because Black women raised before the internet were the "strong" ones who felt they could go out into the world and do their thing. They're being followed by this internet generation of Black women who are raised seeing Black female bashing all over the internet. ALL over it, from Youtube to twitter, to just the halls of their middle and high schools. Those girls will grow to dislike being BLACK much, much more than this generation of older Black women right now do, because unlike before, Black women are alone in it because Black men are part of the ones bashing them. Black men already hate a large part of themselves, which is why more of them valued dating other races than Black women did, but those tables are turning. Young Black girls don't have the confidence of before, and they're not interested in having loyalty to the Black community OR Black men, many actually openly say they want White guys instead. These girls will be the ones who date out of the race much more often, and the problem will be that they have no loyalty to the community. They're raised hating Black female stereotypes, so many will try everything to NOT be a stereotype and it will appeal to non Black guys along with it.

So thanks Black guys. ha. Black women have been a much more unified group in our community than Black men have and are now. Black women are more likely to speak out against Black issues and stand up to outsiders who are disrespectful towards us, and Black men fell into the "they're just angry Black women" thing, so that will be gone, but those women will be chasing Non Black guys, I can already see it happening. Black men and the media both worked to "break" the Black female's ego in the U.S, and just like how it did for Black guys and many Asians, when insecurities come in about your race in a society that is already very WHITE, then the insecure person adopts White superior ideologies and chases White people to feel better about themselves.

Just look at the state of Black women before a few years ago when the media decided that us, at 6% of the population were worth study after study after study on how bad we were and how many issues we had facing us. Any threat of a strong Black woman is being broken down, and I've seen it. I saw some guys on a website discussing if Black women having less options in dating meant they would be more submissive because they can't date other people, and the guys (who were White) felt that the answer would obviously be yes.

I was so annoyed reading the forum that I wanted to scream. It's like a form of forced subservience, society tells Black women they aren't good enough in order to get us to "behave" and many Black women are starting to follow because they don't know better. Black guys aren't making it any easier either, because many add to the insecurity, and they don't care.
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#36 Oct 23, 2013
@ Pearl,

I see where you're coming from. It is my gravest fear too, if we just go our separate ways. That sh*t sent chills up my spine imagining that.

You know what though? The Prophecies covers these things totally. I don't know if you're into Prophecies but it pretty much got everything laid out in this End Times crisis. It's the only way I keep my sanity.

And the brothers seems to be getting the message.....looks like. You say we holds a powerful presence/influence over you. Naw, that works both ways. We both hold it over each others. Black Woman can hurt Black Man by withholding her womb away from BM; forcing him to go to non-bw but that affects BM somewhere in his thinking because BM is very race-conscious.

BW can also uplift BM with her presence, her nature as Woman, her education which is outpacing BM, leaving him in the dust. This is what I so desire for us.

Black Womam, right now, is in a greater position to save the Black Race from this crisis. BM is in a fallen state. There is no shame in me admitting this. The WW is NOT the answer. It is BW!

And we just too prideful to admit we have to start listening to our Black Women, be good Fathers, and strive for an education and BW, "hopfully", can appreciates coming back to the Men of her Race.

Hope. That's all we can do right now is hope for better days ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 3 min Donny Brook 327
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 3 min Adams 2,470
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,144,194
cop who shot 12 yr old boy, lied (video) 5 min dbiggs69 3
All women prefer white men 7 min ugly monkeys 49
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min johnplustwomore 2,416
Is 'Flamboyant' the New 'Ghetto'? 11 min Sicko Freak 8
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 12 min Big Knob 193
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 26,636
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 1 hr Blue Darkness 427
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 3 hr Rey Boricua 39

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE