Black men can't handle a strong black...

Black men can't handle a strong black woman!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 75
Next Last
Ms_Golden

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Who can handle a woman that is consistently a pain in the neck? Black brothers are smart to keep quiet and let us black women make ourselves look like fools. Everytime we point a finger of blame at our black men, don't we know three fingers are pointing back at us?

oh I apologize, am I bashing my own sisters? Anyone telling us the truth is bashing a black woman.
Truth

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Feb 1, 2010
STFU! Thats why black men are so terrible now because weak black women like you condone their behavior. You disgust me.

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#3 Feb 1, 2010
What typa thread is this??

Since: Jun 09

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I never understood that line myself. I'm going to take your advice and stay out of it. If I was to give my opinion everyone would accuse me of bashing black women.
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Truth wrote:
STFU! Thats why black men are so terrible now because weak black women like you condone their behavior. You disgust me.
if bm say anything, we complain. If bm don't say anything we complain
Nu-Afu

Cleveland, OH

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Truth wrote:
STFU! Thats why black men are so terrible now because weak black women like you condone their behavior. You disgust me.
LMAO Truth yo ass sound angry as f*ck. Calm yo as down.LoL. I love a strong black womb-man. Just not an overbearing one. Our womb-men need to be strong. Ya'll holding it down for now. But we'll(black men) be back. We just trying to regroup from the black power movement so that we can continue the movement. I don't mind if you're telling me samething right, Just don't put me down when you do it. Build me up. Give me power as no other woman can. food for thought, most of us black men were raised by females(fact). And when we're growing up, most of our mothers and sisters(women) tell us to look out for women. Stating that women or very traitorousas. I most often hear women complain about women. Even saying that most of their best friends are males because they can't stand females. You know ya'll say that. But we need each other. Our tribe can't exist without "we". I Love our womb-men. Tude and all. I love ya'll
damn

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2010
RBALLA wrote:
What typa thread is this??
Exactly, lol.

It gets dumber and dumber.

These pathetic black men, white men, white women keep impersonating black women.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Ms_Golden wrote:
Who can handle a woman that is consistently a pain in the neck? Black brothers are smart to keep quiet and let us black women make ourselves look like fools. Everytime we point a finger of blame at our black men, don't we know three fingers are pointing back at us?
oh I apologize, am I bashing my own sisters? Anyone telling us the truth is bashing a black woman.
Many black men fk up left and right, only out for themselves, use and abuse black women and don't care what in the hell happens to us so shut the fk up, DOORMAT!!!!!!!!
PStevenson

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2010
We can.......(handle strong black women)...... but why should we?

Since: Jan 10

Middletown, PA

#11 Feb 2, 2010
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black men fk up left and right, only out for themselves, use and abuse black women and don't care what in the hell happens to us so shut the fk up, DOORMAT!!!!!!!!
Shut ur oreo a$$ up you been asking God to turn ur skin white your whole life!!
Lil Jerome

Frisco, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2010
Too often, the term "strong black woman" doesn't refer to a woman with confidence, a history o surving tough times or being the soul provider in her family. Some women have hijacked that term and use it to describe ignorant, disrespectful behavior. Many are single because they force good men away. If they are married, you have to search hard to find the husband. Exercise being a quality person first and leave that strong shiit for the weightroom.
Truth

Wake Forest, NC

#14 Feb 2, 2010
The white man loves a strong-minded black woman! Black men can't handle that...thats why the smart black women choose to go to the white man.

Since: Jun 09

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Feb 2, 2010
Truth wrote:
The white man loves a strong-minded black woman! Black men can't handle that...thats why the smart black women choose to go to the white man.
They can have all the strong black women they want. I'm smart enough to know that I would prefer to have loving and respectful Latina, white, Asain, or Indian woman. Than have to deal with a black chick with attitude.
Truth

AOL

#16 Feb 2, 2010
I don't think it matters if black men want a strong black woman or not because black women don't want black men.

Since: Jun 09

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Feb 2, 2010
Truth wrote:
I don't think it matters if black men want a strong black woman or not because black women don't want black men.
You wish that was truth. You know that black women will always want black men. The problem is their attitudes and feminist metality is turning off a lot of black men. That's why so many of us are hopping the fence.
Truth

AOL

#18 Feb 2, 2010
It doesn't matter if you are hopping the fence if you are happy. Do you want black women to beg you to come back? Do you notice we are not? Life is too short for all that. Have a good night.
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2010
Nu-Afu wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Truth yo ass sound angry as f*ck. Calm yo as down.LoL. I love a strong black womb-man. Just not an overbearing one. Our womb-men need to be strong. Ya'll holding it down for now. But we'll(black men) be back. We just trying to regroup from the black power movement so that we can continue the movement. I don't mind if you're telling me samething right, Just don't put me down when you do it. Build me up. Give me power as no other woman can. food for thought, most of us black men were raised by females(fact). And when we're growing up, most of our mothers and sisters(women) tell us to look out for women. Stating that women or very traitorousas. I most often hear women complain about women. Even saying that most of their best friends are males because they can't stand females. You know ya'll say that. But we need each other. Our tribe can't exist without "we". I Love our womb-men. Tude and all. I love ya'll
this brother is telling the truth. More black mothers tell their sons to watch out for treacherous women. Women, like the brother stay away from other women because we are treacherous. Then we want to put down a brother for doing what?
Frank

Lake Orion, MI

#20 Feb 2, 2010
Truth wrote:
STFU! Thats why black men are so terrible now because weak black women like you condone their behavior. You disgust me.
And what are black women???

The Virgin Mary???

You need to be sold like a SLAVE if you ain't no smarter than that!!!!
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2010
damn wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, lol.
It gets dumber and dumber.
These pathetic black men, white men, white women keep impersonating black women.
Moor, who are you impersonating?
MS_GOLDEN

United States

#22 Feb 2, 2010
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black men fk up left and right, only out for themselves, use and abuse black women and don't care what in the hell happens to us so shut the fk up, DOORMAT!!!!!!!!
watch those fingers b!tch. I'm not a man and will put you in your place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 75
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 18 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 45 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web