Why do Hispanic women like having sex...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137 Jan 20, 2013
Junior Santos

Modesto, CA

#139 Feb 22, 2013
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>'
dude this is america; women in this country arent even that attractive; do u think i care if a white or black girl told me if she doesnt like mexicans; i dont care; american guys are dumb; in their mind they believe that every girl in the planet loves them but dont realize that they get taken advantage of... in mexico; in order to get with women; you really need to use your personality, because alot of guys are broke down there, because in some of areas, the ecomony isnt that great..
but unlike in the USA... the men are so stupid, they show off, money, how big they are, their car, their job, their degrees... of course the women become spoil because you guys let them.. i seen how american guys get women??? they dont get them with their personality... they just show off and girls just fall for it
now look at the result; girls want this and that, you know how much money you need to go a date in USA, its expensive, you need car, you to know places etc.. thats really culture in the USA,
obvious if you were born and raise in a third world country, you would understand but no your american
I'm American born in the U.S of A and I do sadly have to agree with you. Majority of American women are superficial. And that's the reason few American men have open their eyes and started looking for foreign wives. 50 percent rate of divorce here in the United States. Check your stats people. And no I'm not putting all the blame on women, men are also likley to blame. What has changed in our society? Check the difference from 90 years ago to now in 2013.
Junior Santos

Modesto, CA

#140 Feb 22, 2013
Spencer for hire wrote:
Hmm as a black male this thread should just prove that there is ignorance on every level and in every race. I can honestly say that when you make enough money the race isn't important. You can be black as midnight or a pale white skinny dork but if you make enough money any ethnicity of women will be after you. Latin and Spanish women especially tend to be more money driven which is why most of them worship white men. I speak from experience since I have many white brothers that I travel with.
I agree with you 100 percent, and that's the problem of society. People don't get together out of respect and love, but with the mentality " what can you offer me or what can you do for me?" And we wonder why divorce rate is so high. Many immature people get married these days. Our forefathers would run circles around us at the age their age of 16 vs our age of 25.
Junior Santos

Modesto, CA

#141 Feb 22, 2013
Caribbean girl wrote:
Sigh...Hispanics are of genetics ie; german/black indian/black,caucasian ect. depending on where they are from.
Race is non existant and was created by the white man to separate all of us (japanese,indians,Africans ect.)from them. So that "they" felt superior we are only truly separated by cultures.
Its sad some people of today cannot understand this if only they look in history books to discover the truth every one brown(indian, asian, spanish, black)even SOME whites fought together to help one another in tough times such as slavery and other issues during the civil war. So I dont believe judging people based on race only who they are inside. woo sah B1tches :p
I'm Latino and I disagree with what you posted. When things go bad blame the white man is not right and historically inaccurate. Race division was put by God, he created us all different. If it wasn't for race there wouldn't be different cultures and way of thinking.
isaac lovo

Washington, DC

#142 Mar 2, 2013
Ok, I find this arguement to be very ignorant and just plain stupid. I'm just 15,and from what I see is a bunch of uneducated people that don't know anything about race and being racist overall... Hispanic,Latino, Mexican...this isn't a race, none of them are, the true term is either mestizo(white/native American) which is the majority, mulatto(black/native American) to a lesser extent, and ones that are mostly native American like the Mexicans. I for one am a mestizo and if anything,we are the superior race due to our ancestors (native Americans) were here first. If anything you all are the minorities,I mean look at what yall are talking about,only ignorant self-sentored people think any of what yall said is true,do your research "buddy"
Arabking

Vancouver, Canada

#143 Mar 13, 2013
Im arab lebanese and i love latinas . They are so cute and sexy and they love having sex just like us hotblooded . I agree with my black friends latinas love big ***** and mostly tell me and my friends that we are way above the average burrito tortilla latin men.

So i can only agree with black people who say latina would love any other races specially people with above average genetics. Latino men are small , weak, ugly... Compared to arab or black men who are physically way stronger and built better. It comes to no surprise. White man also loosing his ground because he is not exotic enough. Anyways thank god there are latinas in this world u fulfill our nastiest fantasies and u are so easy to get. God bless latin women

Location hidden

#144 Mar 13, 2013
Most Latinos have never personally met an AA or Anglo American.

Location hidden

#145 Mar 13, 2013
Arabking wrote:
Im arab lebanese and i love latinas . They are so cute and sexy and they love having sex just like us hotblooded . I agree with my black friends latinas love big ***** and mostly tell me and my friends that we are way above the average burrito tortilla latin men.
So i can only agree with black people who say latina would love any other races specially people with above average genetics. Latino men are small , weak, ugly... Compared to arab or black men who are physically way stronger and built better. It comes to no surprise. White man also loosing his ground because he is not exotic enough. Anyways thank god there are latinas in this world u fulfill our nastiest fantasies and u are so easy to get. God bless latin women
Muie!
Basque_spaniards

Burgos, Spain

#146 Apr 3, 2013
first of all, latino is a cultural not a races. It comes from latín language and is related with roman empire. Second, hispanic is term that describe spanish culture.
when you see white mexicans you will see the pure spanish descent that were at the élite in mexican colonial society. After are mestizos that are a mixed between spanish man and amerindian woman. Finally the amerindians and the blacks were slaves from áfrica. All are latino or hispanic because we impose them our culture. Furtermore not All of them speaks or write correctly in spanish because of the influence of amerindian language. The real or correct spanish is the castilian from spain.
Basque_spaniards

Burgos, Spain

#147 Apr 3, 2013
form my point of view a man of northern spain I prefer blonde women with light eyes. Why? because from my eyes aré like goddess. But of course from others spaniards prefers typical latina.
Heroine

Woodbridge, Canada

#149 Apr 18, 2013
I found that they tend to be more adventurous, and they last longer then other guys, if you know what I mean lol. Also, they tend to be bigger down there, which we all love
joe

Alachua, FL

#150 Apr 18, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally Clueless, I lived in New Jersey, I am Afro-American by all means, my Current Wife is from Spain and, I have been with plenty of Hispanic Women here in South Texas..
It is truely off the Chain Kiddo, you have no clue as to how many Latina Women you see here with Black Men and the figures just keep Growing...
hell hispanic women from texas dont go out with black maybe with whites but not black
go get el dinero fast

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#151 Apr 19, 2013
hassanhussein wrote:
You numbskulls. A Hispanic is just a mixed race person with a Spanish surname. Hispanics are not all the same color.
That right!! Im latino but my skin looks like The Game (the Afro America rapper) people just lie and pretend they know something but they dont know sh*t.
go get el dinero fast

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#152 Apr 19, 2013
Junior Santos wrote:
<quoted text> I'm Latino and I disagree with what you posted. When things go bad blame the white man is not right and historically inaccurate. Race division was put by God, he created us all different. If it wasn't for race there wouldn't be different cultures and way of thinking.
I'm Latino and I disagree with you for what you posted. Latino were ones Africans but later in slavery time then they got mixed with different culture. My grandfather told me many story about Latinos and how they became Latinos, my grandpa is now 115 years old from Dominican Republic so i am telling the truth.
go get el dinero fast

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#153 Apr 19, 2013
Basque_spaniards wrote:
first of all, latino is a cultural not a races. It comes from latín language and is related with roman empire. Second, hispanic is term that describe spanish culture.
when you see white mexicans you will see the pure spanish descent that were at the élite in mexican colonial society. After are mestizos that are a mixed between spanish man and amerindian woman. Finally the amerindians and the blacks were slaves from áfrica. All are latino or hispanic because we impose them our culture. Furtermore not All of them speaks or write correctly in spanish because of the influence of amerindian language. The real or correct spanish is the castilian from spain.
Bro you speak the truth! Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico spanish is little bit confusing to understand.
Alicia

United States

#155 Apr 26, 2013
I agree with you. Hispanics are not very classy people. There are so many black man/Hispanic woman relationships in places like New York, California. You just have to see the huge number of Hispanic gangs that have proliferated America. They are trash for the most part and are only marginally better than the blacks. Why do so many Hispanics fail to grasp English even many years after living in the US and when they speak it, its usually not fluent?
Wow talk about speaking without being educated and informed re the topic that you are addressing. Ok time to school :) Well, I for one am a Mexican American woman born and raised in San Antonio, Tx :) I am a 4th generation Texan, born to Mexican American patents obviously who are both Pharm. D's and yes my father us also a physician :) The first language that I was taught to speak was Spsnish :) I learned how to read both English and Spsnish by age 3, I was in piano lessons (14 yrs worth) when I was 5 bc my father had already purchased the black Steinway baby grand bf I was born bc he wanted his children to have the opportunities that he did not have. My father was born in 1924 was raised dirt poor but clawed his way up yes bf affirmative action :) I digress I am a divorced 38 yr.old geriatric dentist, I went to private schools all of my life, my parents paid for college and professional school and bought me a beautiful home in the medical center, where most usually live in apts., oh yes and it my parents paid for that cash money also :) shall I continue ? Bottom line if you were to google my name you would feel very dumb re your comments aboutHispanic people being trash ;) oh yes believe that I am extremely attractive, I am referred to as the Mexican Barbie by my colleagues, staff and family. I was married to a "Ken Doll" for 14 yrs, yes he was my trophy: blond hair, green eyes and chiseled facial features, rocking body and just model material, despite being Caucasian he spoke Spanish fluently as well.
Again I digress: I have a beautiful impressive pedigree. I am divorced bc my ex could not "deal" with me after I survived a ruptured brain
aneurysm even though I have no deficits and have risen even higher in my career than he ever thought was possible and I am not nearly done at all. So I don't know what your pedigree is but those who live in glass houses should not through stones. My 2 younger sibs are just as accomplished if not more accomplished as me and are equally if not more attractive than I am.
However I am the only sib that adores black men, always have (since like 6 yrs old). I am
currently involved with a well decorated Army officer who is black and has received numerous military accolades ( despite being in his early 30's) during the several tours he has participated in while in Iraq and Afghanistan 3 and 3 to be exact. He's a commanding officer in one of the most elite and prestigious corps. Put simply he has nerves of steel along with the intellectual ability to match :) I bet you can guess what both of our IQ ranges are :)
In closing I've always believed that like attracts like :)
So if you feel that the Hispanic women that you have been involved with were trash then darling they were simply mirroring you :) psychologically speaking any person that speaks so I'll of another is merely recognizing that they are incompetent and not "good enough" to be in a relationship with the object of their desire.
If I were to stereotype against you I would be called a racist, I personally think that you are a insecure misogynist :) Do humanity a favor and read a book, educate yourself and a vasectomy or perhaps even castration may not be too bad of an idea. The goal is to remove people like you that have such poisonous thoughts fr the gene pool so that you may not be able to pass your idiotic racial and misogynistic hatred to an innocent child :)
Basque-Spaniards

Burgos, Spain

#156 Apr 27, 2013
Oh!! Alicia that is a bad experience. In spain is totally different.
One thing, I have white skin, blonde hair and green eyes too but I speak four languages, and I´m a technician in management and finance. Nowadays, I´m studying a career of Bussiness studies and I have lived in ireland and england to perfect my english level. Furthermore, I study history in free time, read books and play sports.
Nevertheless, I have never had any success with women they only want a friendship with me. I'm a romantic man and I do everything to atract a woman and always fail.
They said to me that I´m a good man, a son-in-law that every mother want to her daughter but they said that they prefer a bad guy.
HeyGirl

San Jose, CA

#157 Apr 27, 2013
I'm a native/black mix and my GF's mother is from Mexico and her father is from Spain.
Heroine

Georgetown, Canada

#159 May 2, 2013
Because a majority of them have had multiple sexual partners, and they get pretty good at it lol.
Stfu

Omaha, NE

#160 May 16, 2013
It's funny because this is the same reason they say black guys date white girls stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min TRUMP FAN 382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,419,597
White guys got the best asses! 4 min Trumping On MMXVI 20
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 5 min sal 51
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 14 min Drilling for the ... 60
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 16 min MICHA 71
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 19 min MeSo 24
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Hebrew Supremacist 33
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 47,881
More from around the web