Why do Hispanic women like having sex...
just my opinion

Tomball, TX

#207 Jul 21, 2013
It is true ,I have seen not a lot, but a few couples of hispanic girls dating black guys here in houston,but most of the time,they are ugly girls,fat or those pretty girls that like to do drugs and have fun in clubs,.....and also I hear a lot of black guys complaining why hispanic girls don't date them...and some other thing, I see a lot of black guys bragging about having sex with a lot of hispanic girls..I work in a place with a lot of black dudes,they get together and star bragging about how many sexual partners they have every weekend...then when the meeting is over,they come and tell me " I DON'T BELIEVE THAT M*** F** HE WAS LYING" then the other one comes and tell me the same about the other guy.I can just say right here " I HAVE BEEN WITH GIRLS FROM EVERY NATIONALITY AROUND THE WORLD,THEY LOVE ME" but I would be lying and the worst lying to myself.....
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#208 Jul 22, 2013
Tboon me suck Afro-BRA big pole wrote:
The latino issue is pure bs, spanish women need a reality check. Whitemen from Spain and Portugal raped native/indian and blackwomen. So-Called white latinas are not relevant to the convo. Spanish blacks hate themselves, Chicanos are ashamed of their Indian roots...F**k Spain! As to the topic at hand, yes, women of all colors love chocolate milk if you know what i mean. Why blackmen obsess over sexing other women is strange to me, it's expected that good looking brothas who got their ish right can pull Maria, Ming Lee, Ameena, Amy, etc. IR Sex is not a big deal to me, will always exist. I support blackmen loving blackwomen because we're supposed to. I don't see the logic in hating the women that birthed you, and this goes for all men. As blackmen, we need to stop hating ourselves and killing our people. The sex talk means nothing if we're in jail or dead. I find all sun-kissed women attractive. Blackmen are loved by women on this planet, i don't know why we hate ourselves so much?
Yo, ya utterly retarded wortless Yank monkey cohcksuckin' phagg trollin' ho, should realize that ya're a mere Yank whitey massa's dogs cuhmdumpsta byatch, & it's what ya'll always be. ;-D But I really like fuhckin' yo' shyatty fugly Yank bald headed monkey STD ridden stinky momma & sistaz hoes double rubber, just like every real Latin bro of mine does these days. Now fuhck off, ya dumb stinky Yank monkey desperate drammmma phagg coon byatch. ;-)
Wata Buffalo

Caledon, Canada

#209 Jul 22, 2013
They caramel skinned beauties are mesmerized by our dark skin, which makes the sex even more pleasurable for them
Laura

Lawrence, MA

#210 Aug 6, 2013
Mike wrote:
OK there are some Hispanics that have significant or even a lot of African blood, but most Hispanics are white and Native mix; so why do they like black men so much? Black men find it so easy to pick them up for sex.
You wish all would be easy you asshole. My boyfriend is black and like he says he preffer latinas because we know how treat man never let him go out hungry or horny!!!! I love black man because theyre strong protective and get right to the point in sex period!
jaylene

Phoenix, AZ

#212 Aug 6, 2013
U people are so ignorant there is trash in every race so no race is better than another IM MEXICAN AND PROUD so yall should just shut the hell up!!!
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct; I have never lived amoungst a more trashy/filthy ethnicity of People until I moved to San Antonio. Don't get me wrong San Antonio is very nice, but the Mexican-Americans here are trash.
According to many South American People Mexicans are the Lowest of all; my Wife only speak to them in Spanish and the Men flirt with her because she is Spanish. What is interesting Many Hispanics/Latinos will claim they have Spanish Blood which isn't true at all.
Many of them want to be associated with Spain so severely, I sort of frown when they tell me this, it's just the same as me saying I have direct ties to "Africa" (lol).
Before my Wife moved here, I cannot account for the many Latina Women I have had on their Knees, on their backs, sideways, doggystyle, you name it, many of them love that black D*ke and it's not upsetting to their hispanic Men here in South Texas to see that..
jaylene

Phoenix, AZ

#213 Aug 6, 2013
U go girl these people seriously have issues my bf is black and im mexican, u are totally right in everything u said
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish all would be easy you asshole. My boyfriend is black and like he says he preffer latinas because we know how treat man never let him go out hungry or horny!!!! I love black man because theyre strong protective and get right to the point in sex period!
Wata Buffalo

Woodstock, Canada

#214 Aug 8, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right girl, we don't waste any time getting down to business, and we're the best at handling latinas
Burrito

Los Angeles, CA

#215 Aug 10, 2013
CERTAIN Black people hate themselves because of filthy Jew controlled television brainwashing. Non Black women are strictly for banging and nothing more. The Black race is not going anywhere. Most Blacks throughout the world will stay with their own kind. Spain had brainwashed the Mexicans into thinking they are accepted by the Spanish people. Mexicans tend to hate Blacks the most from all Latinos because they want to be accepted by Spaniards. Mexicans are stupid people. They invent nothing, have baby after baby, live off the public dole (welfare), and continue to pour over the border. They are the bottom feeders of America for good reason. They do not think. They just do. They live to party, they are inferior critical knowledge learners, and they have a degenerative corrupt culture. Their women are easy. Anyone with a car and 6 dollars for a carne burrito can pick one up.
Anthony wrote:
The latino issue is pure bs, spanish women need a reality check. Whitemen from Spain and Portugal raped native/indian and blackwomen. So-Called white latinas are not relevant to the convo. Spanish blacks hate themselves, Chicanos are ashamed of their Indian roots...F**k Spain! As to the topic at hand, yes, women of all colors love chocolate milk if you know what i mean. Why blackmen obsess over sexing other women is strange to me, it's expected that good looking brothas who got their ish right can pull Maria, Ming Lee, Ameena, Amy, etc. IR Sex is not a big deal to me, will always exist. I support blackmen loving blackwomen because we're supposed to. I don't see the logic in hating the women that birthed you, and this goes for all men. As blackmen, we need to stop hating ourselves and killing our people. The sex talk means nothing if we're in jail or dead. I find all sun-kissed women attractive. Blackmen are loved by women on this planet, i don't know why we hate ourselves so much?
Tony

London, UK

#216 Aug 11, 2013
Hispanic women are hoes in the USA and other western countries.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Libertyville, IL

#217 Aug 15, 2013
I wish we wouldn't generalize them but many of the ones I have encountered have no problem taking someone else's man that's for sure and they will suck him, f*** him and build up his ego until teh cows come home without an issue and this probably why it is so easy for them to steal a man who belongs to someone else.
who cares

Lawrence, MA

#218 Aug 16, 2013
freddy bidquits wrote:
They are easy for all races not just blacks. They are tramps
cosign on that your mother is easy for other races.
who cares

Lawrence, MA

#220 Aug 16, 2013
this is why spainsh woman should stay with your own kind these black man have no respect for woman in general . i love all people but if you are going to talk bad about spainsh woman stay with your own black woman or white or what ever you like and keep your shit to your self because we can care less about what you black men think .
mexican american bitches

United States

#221 Aug 19, 2013
Im a mexican american girl an i dated black men an there the only men that understand me. Plus they know how to deal with my atittude. we can always get a long. I prefer dating black men over my own kind cause i really think that my own kind are ugly an have no swag.
mexican american bitches

United States

#222 Aug 19, 2013
Tony wrote:
Hispanic women are hoes in the USA and other western countries.
dont talk about hispanic women just cause you never had one. Bitch
ESSOJ

Ashburn, VA

#223 Aug 21, 2013
yep only the trashy ones sleep with blacks,thats a known fact.and i dont loose sleep thinking if spaniards accept me cause i cant stand them one bit,so dont come with the BS cause nobody gives a damn

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#224 Aug 21, 2013
Yea if they are drugged up,or at gun point
mexicano hasta la madre

United States

#225 Aug 24, 2013
[email protected] Mexican American btches stupid hoe if I was to see u face to face ill pistol whip ur ass n straight up let u know u aint us btch ur not our raza u a stupid mayata alright mayata
bebe

Toronto, Canada

#226 Aug 31, 2013
its clearly not black men writing all this stupidness on this topic ..
sounds like bitter men who cant handle tha fact more && more girls are getting into black guys .

im hispanic female who loves having a strong minded black man in my life .
first its it tha mental, then tha pyschical .
black men are tha complete package .
black men are tha most desired men on tha planet , get over it, move on .

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#227 Aug 31, 2013
The vast majority of Latinas live in their own countries and have sexual relations with men of their own race. Mestizas with mestizos, Whites with whites and Afro with afro. Geography and social stratification are the cause.
tellingitlikeiti s

Albuquerque, NM

#229 Oct 2, 2013
One of the main reasons why latina women will gravitate towards blacks is because of their upbringing. Most of them come from broken homes with a very little moral code. But the biggest issue regarding Hispanics is they have a serious identify crisis. The vast majority of Hispanics have lost their identify and want to be identified as black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,604,108
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 34 min Tm Cln 193
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Ms Mack 60
Quick question for Master Lee..... 1 hr Mr Lee 2
OK, where am I bashing BM? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 8
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 38
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 hr Mr Lee 15
Their dirty laundry 2 hr FireFellow44 120
More from around the web