Why do Hispanic women like having sex with black men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of240
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

OK there are some Hispanics that have significant or even a lot of African blood, but most Hispanics are white and Native mix; so why do they like black men so much? Black men find it so easy to pick them up for sex.
hassanhussein

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Roller blader wrote:
Black men think other races of women are easier, so they pick them up and dump them.
You're another banana boat
hassanhussein

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Dumbasses
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Mike wrote:
OK there are some Hispanics that have significant or even a lot of African blood, but most Hispanics are white and Native mix; so why do they like black men so much? Black men find it so easy to pick them up for sex.
Cause those hoes are not Hispanic, obviously. ;-) Real Hispanic babes regularly stick to their Hispanic men, period. ;-P
hassanhussein

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

You numbskulls. A Hispanic is just a mixed race person with a Spanish surname. Hispanics are not all the same color.
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

hassanhussein wrote:
You numbskulls. A Hispanic is just a mixed race person with a Spanish surname. Hispanics are not all the same color.
Usonian banana. Now try again. ;-)
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause those hoes are not Hispanic, obviously. ;-) Real Hispanic babes regularly stick to their Hispanic men, period. ;-P
You are totally Clueless, I lived in New Jersey, I am Afro-American by all means, my Current Wife is from Spain and, I have been with plenty of Hispanic Women here in South Texas..

It is truely off the Chain Kiddo, you have no clue as to how many Latina Women you see here with Black Men and the figures just keep Growing...
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Hispanics are not very classy people. There are so many black man/Hispanic woman relationships in places like New York, California. You just have to see the huge number of Hispanic gangs that have proliferated America. They are trash for the most part and are only marginally better than the blacks. Why do so many Hispanics fail to grasp English even many years after living in the US and when they speak it, its usually not fluent?
Why do you think Hispanics
You are absolutely correct; I have never lived amoungst a more trashy/filthy ethnicity of People until I moved to San Antonio. Don't get me wrong San Antonio is very nice, but the Mexican-Americans here are trash.

According to many South American People Mexicans are the Lowest of all; my Wife only speak to them in Spanish and the Men flirt with her because she is Spanish. What is interesting Many Hispanics/Latinos will claim they have Spanish Blood which isn't true at all.

Many of them want to be associated with Spain so severely, I sort of frown when they tell me this, it's just the same as me saying I have direct ties to "Africa" (lol).

Before my Wife moved here, I cannot account for the many Latina Women I have had on their Knees, on their backs, sideways, doggystyle, you name it, many of them love that black D*ke and it's not upsetting to their hispanic Men here in South Texas to see that..
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct; I have never lived amoungst a more trashy/filthy ethnicity of People until I moved to San Antonio. Don't get me wrong San Antonio is very nice, but the Mexican-Americans here are trash.
According to many South American People Mexicans are the Lowest of all; my Wife only speak to them in Spanish and the Men flirt with her because she is Spanish. What is interesting Many Hispanics/Latinos will claim they have Spanish Blood which isn't true at all.
Many of them want to be associated with Spain so severely, I sort of frown when they tell me this, it's just the same as me saying I have direct ties to "Africa" (lol).
Before my Wife moved here, I cannot account for the many Latina Women I have had on their Knees, on their backs, sideways, doggystyle, you name it, many of them love that black D*ke and it's not upsetting to their hispanic Men here in South Texas to see that..
this why i dont get from american men... hasnt anyone notice that u dont see afro-latino men bragging like the way the americans do.... i always like how if they date any spanish girl.... they all assume they know everything about latinos????
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct; I have never lived amoungst a more trashy/filthy ethnicity of People until I moved to San Antonio. Don't get me wrong San Antonio is very nice, but the Mexican-Americans here are trash.
I doubt yo' boo is Spanish, since Spanish (obviously only those origin8in' in Spain) women are not fond of foreigners, especially Usonian WM & BM. ;-) & when it comes to doggy style & various flip flop styles, I bet most of L. & H. men did & can have any Usonian BW any time -- those best lookin', of course. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally Clueless, I lived in New Jersey, I am Afro-American by all means, my Current Wife is from Spain and, I have been with plenty of Hispanic Women here in South Texas..
It is truely off the Chain Kiddo, you have no clue as to how many Latina Women you see here with Black Men and the figures just keep Growing...
& obviously you're fluent in Spanish, verda'?! ;-P I still see a typical self-h8in' Usonian BM banana here. ;-)
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
& obviously you're fluent in Spanish, verda'?! ;-P I still see a typical self-h8in' Usonian BM banana here. ;-)
First of all my wife is not a "Boo" as you would speak, and sure she is from Northern Spain, not Latina, not Hispanic..Retard she is from Zaragoza Spain "Aragon Region" her family is from Navarre...

Btw, I'm not fluent in Spanish, I am Afro American by all means "Kiddo", You think that Spanish Women will not date, marry Americans?, you are clueless.

It is interesting how South American People flock to Spain thinking that they are eccepted by the Spanish Citizens only to come up short.
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your ISP it says "FRANCE", you know the deal Spanish People hate you French losers as well so you just go right ahead and keep on with your tactful loses..

You are clueless as I stated in my Posting how you think only Latinas, Hispanics, only stick to their own kind, you need to pay a visit to San Antonio as I mention you Retard..

I will blow your Shallow Mindset...
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt yo' boo is Spanish, since Spanish (obviously only those origin8in' in Spain) women are not fond of foreigners, especially Usonian WM & BM. ;-) & when it comes to doggy style & various flip flop styles, I bet most of L. & H. men did & can have any Usonian BW any time -- those best lookin', of course. ;-D
Hey Dude, I have had White Women, Latina Women, Afro American Women, American Indian Women, what's new on the Blue Plate Special that Black Men have not been exposed to.

You think that It's only a Black and White Issue?, you need to Educate yourself Little Man, Interracial Dating doesn't only limit the Concept to White and Black Women...
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
this why i dont get from american men... hasnt anyone notice that u dont see afro-latino men bragging like the way the americans do.... i always like how if they date any spanish girl.... they all assume they know everything about latinos????
Judging from every Thread that illustrates Latino/Hispanics, you are there to troll and challenge everyone and try to prove yourself...

You have no Idea what is going on in every City, Town, Borough, Development, etc in the United States "Little Man", you need to travel abroad before you can challenge what is going on..

You seem to have issues within yourself, you Latinos/Hispanics severly want to be accepted as a majority race of people but, keep in mind you don't have a strong Voice in Society unlike Blacks, especially in America.

There is nothing Significantly in Society that you Hispanics control worldwide, Many of your kind moved to Spain and have milked the Spanish Government dry. Many People from all over Central and South America look down on you Mexicans and abroad..
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from every Thread that illustrates Latino/Hispanics, you are there to troll and challenge everyone and try to prove yourself...
You have no Idea what is going on in every City, Town, Borough, Development, etc in the United States "Little Man", you need to travel abroad before you can challenge what is going on..
You seem to have issues within yourself, you Latinos/Hispanics severly want to be accepted as a majority race of people but, keep in mind you don't have a strong Voice in Society unlike Blacks, especially in America.
There is nothing Significantly in Society that you Hispanics control worldwide, Many of your kind moved to Spain and have milked the Spanish Government dry. Many People from all over Central and South America look down on you Mexicans and abroad..
what are you talking thats the mocorocans they go to spain illegaly and same with horn of africa; you got the wrong country... i dont give a damn if anyone has a voice i dont care, everytime you talk to me; its always your wife from spain??? my wife said this, my wife said this about latinos???? what are you, her b*tich???? you dont see afro-latinos talking like you????
BlackFabio

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

Hispanic women SUCK!!! They are just as ghetto as Black women.
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
what are you talking thats the mocorocans they go to spain illegaly and same with horn of africa; you got the wrong country... i dont give a damn if anyone has a voice i dont care, everytime you talk to me; its always your wife from spain??? my wife said this, my wife said this about latinos???? what are you, her b*tich???? you dont see afro-latinos talking like you????
Hey Dumb Jackass, get it thru your stupid numbskull, you are truely in Denial, Moroccans are hated in Spain due to the Moorish Occupation of Spain for over 700 yrs; more so if you think that you Mexicans are accepted as well as any "Sudakas" in Spain, you are sadly mistaken..

Many of you misfits have milked the Spanish Government dry, you all flood to Spain to have your children born there as Spanish Citizens..

What a freakin Laugh you wanna be White trolls are, before I Married my Wife' I have had the pleasure of your kind of Latina Woman tossed around from pillow to posts..

You have no freakin clue Jose, why don't you and your posse pay a visit to San Antonio and see the Interracial Dating amoungst the Black Man and Latina Woman here.

You see Mexicans (Tex-Mex) don't beef with Black folks unlike Cali, Tejanos are friendly Mexicans who mostly hate you Espalda Mojadas...(Wetbacks) from across the Borders..
hmm

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Instead of you Worrying about what goes on amoungst Blacks, Whites, Latinos, you should focus on your Country's Cartel who are killing Mexicans in Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, Matamoras and Monterry (Nuevo Leone)...

You are so fixated on America instead of your Mexican Government who cares nothing for the Mexican People (Idiot)..
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

hmm wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Dumb Jackass, get it thru your stupid numbskull, you are truely in Denial, Moroccans are hated in Spain due to the Moorish Occupation of Spain for over 700 yrs; more so if you think that you Mexicans are accepted as well as any "Sudakas" in Spain, you are sadly mistaken..
Many of you misfits have milked the Spanish Government dry, you all flood to Spain to have your children born there as Spanish Citizens..
What a freakin Laugh you wanna be White trolls are, before I Married my Wife' I have had the pleasure of your kind of Latina Woman tossed around from pillow to posts..
You have no freakin clue Jose, why don't you and your posse pay a visit to San Antonio and see the Interracial Dating amoungst the Black Man and Latina Woman here.
You see Mexicans (Tex-Mex) don't beef with Black folks unlike Cali, Tejanos are friendly Mexicans who mostly hate you Espalda Mojadas...(Wetbacks) from across the Borders..
San antonio is boring, i rather go to cali, colombia; to be honest i dont care for california or mexicans living there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of240
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

320 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,077,554
If any AA speaks/acts intelligently..... 12 min MOSES-II 151
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 18 min FIan 670
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min African AE 23,721
x-treme bais was too chicken to fight cigar fac... 21 min Cigar Face21 44
seems like bmww movement is in full force 23 min BM with White GF 1
Women With Big Feet. What does it mean? (Feb '10) 27 min Bonelwa 59
Unwanted Help 1 hr GOTCHA 157
NYC banned choke hold 20 years ago...I can't br... 1 hr Blacks Live on Lies 89
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 2 hr Black Power 227
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 4 hr Aussie Bob 349
•••
•••