Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, why is that?
Anon

Worcester, MA

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Yeah why is that wrote:
Yeah, why is that?
Black people are the worst.. no one likes them. I think they know it, so they get attention by chimping out all the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I despise you

Finland

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Too dumb to act human. It's easy to give in and act like a baboon.
Black DNA

Nassau, Bahamas

#8 Mar 17, 2011
why do whites have sex with animals? is it because of the neanderthal beast in your DNA? is it really bestiality when whites have sex with animals since technically you all are hairy beasts?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2011
Between chimps and Baboons the chimps, not the bonobo kind which are peaceful, are far more savage. Strange since the chimps are closer genetically to humans than baboons anmd resemble us more physically. Yet there they are weith their murderous behavior. TRhewy even form humtiong partties to attack other chimp communties. Sometime they organize to hunt for any other Chimp not of threor gropu to kill. Several hold him down whyle the others pound him to death. Then they dismember and eat him.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Between chimps and Baboons the chimps, not the bonobo kind which are peaceful, are far more savage. Strange since the chimps are closer genetically to humans than baboons anmd resemble us more physically. Yet there they are with their murderous behavior. They even form hunting parties to attack other chimp communties. Sometime they organize to hunt for any other Chimp not of their group to kill. Several hold him down while the others pound him to death. Then they dismember and eat him.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2011
When I'm in the presence of an AA I feel like I'm in the presence of an alligator whos's about to snap at any moment. Totally unpredicatable in terms of reaction to anything you might say.
onalee

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2011
black are the lowest life form they just want a free ride off whites
Satan

Walnut, CA

#16 Apr 23, 2011
Blacks are simply semi evolved homo erectus.
They have no business being around humans in any shape or form.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

2 Carol
Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Detroit, MI

#19 Apr 23, 2011
OK LOONEY TUNES, this therapy session is over for today....

I see you whiny losers haven't progressed any....

so I expect to see you simpletons in my office same time, next week...

hopefully we can get to the bottom of you idiot's obsession with Blacks (esp BFs)....

in the mean time please stop the incessant whining SHEESH...dismissed!

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#20 Apr 23, 2011
Jesus Christ wrote:
Because my father created them as simian but for some reason my real white chosen children treat them like people which is in direct violation of the eleventh commandment "thou shalt not treat the Negro beast as though they haveth a soul or mind"
Happy Easter
Everybody look busy, Jesus is here.

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#23 Apr 23, 2011
Black DNA wrote:
why do whites have sex with animals?
Remember When I wrote:
... how come every time a thread is started about a black person, some ignorant negro invariably posts a "what about the white who...." response?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLN34DFK5NMH2...

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#24 Apr 23, 2011
2 Carol wrote:
OK LOONEY TUNES, this therapy session is over for today....
Good, go fill your scripts, and Monday, try not to be late for your appointment again.

Zaius-PhD

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

#25 Apr 23, 2011
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not fear my son I am only here to banish the schwoogies to the hell they deserve
OMG. LMGDWMFAO!

"Derogatory term used to describe the blax. Gained popularity when a Philly radio show led by Kidd Chris repeatedly played a song by Lady Gash referencing schwoogies. Kidd Chris and the other members involved in the incident were terminated two months later after an "investigation." Here are the lyrics to said song:

Coloreds steal your wallets and coloreds have pink feet. Coloreds are loud and obnoxious, when they watch movies. Sticky fingers, what they are, Always try to jack my car, Schwoogies! Or shines, you can call them anything you like. Schwoogies! Watch out, jigs will rob you, day or night. Schwoogies. Mookie doesn't like to work, Just rolls blunts all day long. But there's one job he can do, hold a lantern on my lawn. If someone else has your watch on, you can bet it's a moolignon. Shwoogies! All Around, there's Sambos, monkeys, knuckle draggers, So much brown Mandingo, Go Mr. Bojangles."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

This deserves a thread.
Pimpleball

Harrisburg, PA

#27 Apr 23, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
When I'm in the presence of an AA I feel like I'm in the presence of an alligator whos's about to snap at any moment. Totally unpredicatable in terms of reaction to anything you might say.
STFU anda go back cross the Rio Grand blithering bufoon wetabacka!
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#28 Apr 23, 2011
You're on candid camera:

Yourhttp://www.topix.com/forum /afam/TLG4K4JJERCU564K2

Zaius-PhD wrote:
TO: AT&T
Subj: Blatant Racism against the Black Race at the Topix Forums

Topix forums is one of the sites on the net that you advertise with.
I am a U.S. citizen who posts regularly in the African American forum. There are several of us Black Americans who post there every day, trying to bring words and articles of encouragement and lifting of Black standards to the others who post there. But we have a large problem. We are outnumbered by 10 to 1 of racists who come there for no other reason than to disparage the Black race. It has come to our attention also that the moderators of the forum are also in on the disparagement as they will delete our positive threads and posts in favor of the racists ones. Their techniques for management are sneaky and deplorable. Each day we have to start over again trying to get the positive material read on the forum. And all day and all night we meet resistence from the most sinsiter of hateful non-Black people.

More and more harmful threatening subjects are being put up on this forum, like arming people with guns, and talk of race war. There have even been suicidal people who came to the forum for help and were met with unkind, hateful words and suggestions to commit the actual suicide. Nowhere but on the internet is this type of racism allowed to go on under the amendments of the Constitution of this country, specifically the Civil Rights Act. If you could take the time to look into this matter and help us level the playing field, perhaps with a letter of concern directed to the right parties, we would certainly appreciate it. We Black posters are very serious about this. We all enjoy your products. But we don't have to use them. Our reputation as positive Black people in this country is more important to us. And we are duly prepared to take whatever steps we have to get this problem resolved, including organizing a boycott of all advertisers with this website. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

Cc: Mark Glaser, Mediashift (an online news source)

Location hidden

#29 Apr 23, 2011
Pimpleball wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU anda go back cross the Rio Grand blithering bufoon wetabacka!
I'v never even been near that river you idiot!
erika

Chicago, IL

#30 Apr 23, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
well what do u expect black americans are not whimps and when a person says something racist or ignorant do u think we are just gonna sit there an take it? hell no! I know Hispanics that will snap if you say something disrespectful to them too but they are mainly like cuban or puerto rican and sometimes mexicans I guess we are all alligators! LOL

oh___Rea11Y

Level 1

Hell, Norway

#31 Apr 23, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'v never even been near that river you idiot!
Another Barros Serrano....lol....you're not white, you're not black,....you're not hispanic,
....but wtf EVER you are, you're too ASHAMED to ever MENTION it....lol......maybe you're a fkkn "alien"....huh?
Or a god...??..is that it, Braniac

....are you GOD?

lmmfKKKao!!!!

2 Carol
Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Detroit, MI

#32 Apr 23, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, go fill your scripts, and Monday, try not to be late for your appointment again.
:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,601,454
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 39 min Hmm the meanie 20
Challenge 47 min RealTalk 1
Xavier Colvin comes out as gay 52 min Blackest 6
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 54 min Blackest 5
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 58 min Blackest 3
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 1 hr Blackest 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 24
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580