Why don't black men like Asian women?
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#211 Feb 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
In a IR relationship with a BM, the BM is the only who who benefits.
No, she will benefit by getting her green card. We see through her scam.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#212 Feb 9, 2014
Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she will benefit by getting her green card. We see through her scam.
Hadn't thought about that one. LOL! But she is not Hispanic. Some of the scams they pull are bad. Anchor babies and false abuse claims are the tip of the iceberg. Just say he hit you and you can get a 3 year crime victim's visa.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#213 Feb 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it does. Black men belong ONLY to Black women, White men to White women, and Asian man to Asian women. You are betraying your own people. It doesn't matter what you are attracted to. You must do what is right. I don't care if you are attracted to children - that would still be wrong. Nobody has a right to betray their own people, no matter how "attracted" (one of the most selfish, degrading emotions there is) they are. Suck it up. Either get surgery to look Black or date your own. Most Black men want women only to dominate and control, not smart, intimidating women.

I don't know why you want N-word filth in your life. I pray each day that they will leave me alone and see my skin and see I should only belong to a White man if I am into men at all. And I wish they would see my brains and realize I am out of their league and have nothing of interest to them in my life, except maybe one thing they can get anywhere - and most do. But if you want to give up the affection of one good Asian or even White man to be one of a hundred women in some Black man's harem, and who never wants to marry you, but only wants to slap you around, be my guest. But I want the right to walk the streets and for BM to see I am off-limits and to leave me alone. Every time I see a woman of my White race in the arms of a Black man, it makes me either want to vomit or die. Each time they approach me, a piece of me dies inside.
Why do you care who white women are with?

Go get your own man and be happy.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#214 Feb 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does. Black men belong ONLY to Black women, White men to White women, and Asian man to Asian women. You are betraying your own people. It doesn't matter what you are attracted to. You must do what is right. I don't care if you are attracted to children - that would still be wrong. Nobody has a right to betray their own people, no matter how "attracted" (one of the most selfish, degrading emotions there is) they are. Suck it up. Either get surgery to look Black or date your own. Most Black men want women only to dominate and control, not smart, intimidating women.
I don't know why you want N-word filth in your life. I pray each day that they will leave me alone and see my skin and see I should only belong to a White man if I am into men at all. And I wish they would see my brains and realize I am out of their league and have nothing of interest to them in my life, except maybe one thing they can get anywhere - and most do. But if you want to give up the affection of one good Asian or even White man to be one of a hundred women in some Black man's harem, and who never wants to marry you, but only wants to slap you around, be my guest. But I want the right to walk the streets and for BM to see I am off-limits and to leave me alone. Every time I see a woman of my White race in the arms of a Black man, it makes me either want to vomit or die. Each time they approach me, a piece of me dies inside.
Poor tortured soul. Seek help before it eats you alive.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#215 Feb 9, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> .light skin is an seen as an attractive female trait in all races,and so is long hair.
So you agree with me?

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#216 Feb 9, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go of your media based mind.
It's not just media.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#217 Feb 9, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just media.
Stop playing into their hands. And stop painting BW as insecure. Not all BM feel the way you say we do.

You can have a stank attitude towards me all you like. But you are playing the victim. Real BM love real BW.[Period]

There's nothing like spending the night next to a black woman and watching her warm dark skin move along yours in the moonlight. That's an amazing, loving feeling that only two blacks can enjoy.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#218 Feb 9, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop playing into their hands. And stop painting BW as insecure. Not all BM feel the way you say we do.
You can have a stank attitude towards me all you like. But you are playing the victim. Real BM love real BW.[Period]
There's nothing like spending the night next to a black woman and watching her warm dark skin move along yours in the moonlight. That's an amazing, loving feeling that only two blacks can enjoy.
"Stank attitude" towards you? I don't even recall responding to you. And playing into whose hands??? Lol.

I wasn't conveying any of those things, I'm just saying what most BM prefer. You can't get an attitude at me for that. Calm down.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#219 Feb 9, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stank attitude" towards you? I don't even recall responding to you. And playing into whose hands??? Lol.
I wasn't conveying any of those things, I'm just saying what most BM prefer. You can't get an attitude at me for that. Calm down.
You know what I was referring too...

but it's all good.

And you can't say what most BM prefer...

In fact, you need to switch up your paradigm. Start being selective about which men you call brothers. Some of these clowns haven't earned that title. That's how you resolve that. Treat them like white boys because BM won't hate what they came from.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#220 Feb 10, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can't say what most BM prefer...
You're right, I can't. But BM make it easy to deduce their habits, what most prefer.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#222 Feb 11, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
Real BM love real BW.[Period]
.
I dont know when bw became so needy.its like we need to hear bm say "I still love black women" every single day.the media has us fooled and insecure.any bw or bm that says they dont like their own race has psychological problems,and you dont want to date them anyway.the fact is that most bm want bw,and most bw want bm.i still find it hard to see bm with other races,but im getting used to it.it used to enrage me.it doesn't anymore.it just kind of annoys me.I hope that too will fade.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#223 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know when bw became so needy.its like we need to hear bm say "I still love black women" every single day.the media has us fooled and insecure.any bw or bm that says they dont like their own race has psychological problems,and you dont want to date them anyway.the fact is that most bm want bw,and most bw want bm.i still find it hard to see bm with other races,but im getting used to it.it used to enrage me.it doesn't anymore.it just kind of annoys me.I hope that too will fade.
IR is increasing for black women and black men.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#224 Feb 11, 2014
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me?
not exactly.ppl are still individuals.a black man would choose a pretty,well built bw over a fat ugly ww.im being shallow on purpose here,because my point is that there are traits bm find more attractive than skin color.skin color is only One attractive trait in women.there are many.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#225 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know when bw became so needy.its like we need to hear bm say "I still love black women" every single day.the media has us fooled and insecure.any bw or bm that says they dont like their own race has psychological problems,and you dont want to date them anyway.the fact is that most bm want bw,and most bw want bm.i still find it hard to see bm with other races,but im getting used to it.it used to enrage me.it doesn't anymore.it just kind of annoys me.I hope that too will fade.
It will in time. You're still finding your niche in life, like most young people. No offense but what I see most on Topix is youthful insecurity. Most grow past that though a few, sadly, never do. Those who don't usually are the ones lacking life skills. You don't strike me as that type.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#226 Feb 11, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It will in time. You're still finding your niche in life, like most young people. No offense but what I see most on Topix is youthful insecurity. Most grow past that though a few, sadly, never do. Those who don't usually are the ones lacking life skills. You don't strike me as that type.
thankyou derek.good morning btw. Xoxo=^_^=xoxo

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#227 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> thankyou derek.good morning btw. Xoxo=^_^=xoxo
You're welcome. Good morning to you too.:-)

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#228 Feb 11, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
IR is increasing for black women and black men.
that doesnt matter.we still love each other.if not romantically,then just as a people.no one in the hood is dating ir,and even middle class blacks dont date out too much.thank god for black colleges too.I have actually noticed a DECREASE in ir relationships,because lots bm have stopped saying yes to any ol' fat white girl.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#229 Feb 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text>that doesnt matter.we still love each other.if not romantically,then just as a people.no one in the hood is dating ir,and even middle class blacks dont date out too much.thank god for black colleges too.I have actually noticed a DECREASE in ir relationships,because lots bm have stopped saying yes to any ol' fat white girl.
The fact still remains that IR will continue to increase even though majority of black people will be with each other.

Let go of your stereotypical mindset thinking that black men can only get an obese white woman.
White Angry Albino

Tokyo, Japan

#230 Feb 11, 2014
Asian women are sex toys for us White men, just like Black women. Asian bananas dream to be white, so will lick the toes of White men.

I have my Asian slant eye robotic slaves cook, do laundry, and clean my house. Then I inject White cum into their little mouths.

Asian women have bodies like teenage boys. They make you feel gay or like a pedo for just having sex with them.

Asians are an inferior race that will be wiped out by White power just like all the other worthless coloreds.

White Men OWN Asian slope head slant eyes women.
White Angry Albino

Tokyo, Japan

#231 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does. Black men belong ONLY to Black women, White men to White women, and Asian man to Asian women. You are betraying your own people. It doesn't matter what you are attracted to. You must do what is right. I don't care if you are attracted to children - that would still be wrong. Nobody has a right to betray their own people, no matter how "attracted" (one of the most selfish, degrading emotions there is) they are. Suck it up. Either get surgery to look Black or date your own. Most Black men want women only to dominate and control, not smart, intimidating women.
I don't know why you want N-word filth in your life. I pray each day that they will leave me alone and see my skin and see I should only belong to a White man if I am into men at all. And I wish they would see my brains and realize I am out of their league and have nothing of interest to them in my life, except maybe one thing they can get anywhere - and most do. But if you want to give up the affection of one good Asian or even White man to be one of a hundred women in some Black man's harem, and who never wants to marry you, but only wants to slap you around, be my guest. But I want the right to walk the streets and for BM to see I am off-limits and to leave me alone. Every time I see a woman of my White race in the arms of a Black man, it makes me either want to vomit or die. Each time they approach me, a piece of me dies inside.
Let's teach these inferior Black and Asian monkeys.

All coloreds are genetic garbage that will be wiped out by Whites in the coming Race War.

Whites will destroy 90% of al people on this planet, leaving only those with blue, green, or gray eyes.

Check your eye color. If you are not trully White, you were born for slavery, to be servant, work in a factory, to be shot by a White cop, or jail.

White Power = Foot On Neck Of Coloreds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 9 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 22 min dcool 324
Apple pie 37 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 39 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 40 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web