First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Very Enlightening article read back in 2006 by Dee Lee on CBS Radio & written by a White man: Wake up my black people! The Crabs in the barrel routine is getting played!

http://pridemagazine.wordpress.com/2006/04/26...

" We can continue to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, and SELFISHNESS."
Monkeys will be Monkeys

Athens, Greece

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Slavery is in their DNA. They were inbred by their White Masters for centuries like farm animals for the sole purpose of making better slaves.

Hence the low IQ's and grossly exaggerated ape-like physical appearance.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 20, 2013
COMMON SENSE!
Blacks need to change their mindset.
Blacks need to build up black banks and credit unions
Blacks need think of going into their own businesses instead of working for other races.
Blacks need to learn black history (moors, Egypt, Timbuktu, etc)
LION

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Monkeys will be Monkeys wrote:
Slavery is in their DNA. They were inbred by their White Masters for centuries like farm animals for the sole purpose of making better slaves.
Another bitter soul with no direction in life. lol

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5 Nov 20, 2013
I don't get why you would mark my post as funny... This is some reality for your arse and people here think it's funny smdh!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Great informative thread.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I don't get why you would mark my post as funny... This is some reality for your arse and people here think it's funny smdh!
It's frightening.
Lord Obsidio

Athens, GA

#8 Nov 21, 2013
SnowMonkeys will be SnowMonkeys wrote:
It's over for the white supremacist my ignorant, doomed snow monkey.

An excerpt from a fellow black man......

"When I was a kid, I used to wonder why some things become out of order at times and I would ask myself, "Who's doing this?" Later on that night, I went to sleep and had a vision of a white man wearing a Klan outfit, he was waving some kind of a wand in his hand.

Later on in life, when I became a teenager, I was angry and wondered why stuff kept going wrong around me, I thought I was cursed, but then one day, I saw for a brief moment a white man sorcerer doing his dirty work and then he disappeared!

I never discussed this with anyone.

About two years ago, I visited a website that discussed Paranormal events and there was a post that discussed something about Military Sorcerers, the post contained an image of four white men dressed in Klan outfits and four different colors for each: Red, Blue,Green and Yellow. All of their eyes where blacked out. It was later revealed that they were captured by some black Muslims and other Muslims from from S.W. Asia, they were paraded around and made fun of. The brothers eventually killed them off, slowly and enjoyed ever millisecond of their fate."

You see, some whites, especially the US whites, can receive information through telekinesis from their Klan Sorcerers and not over the radio or telephone where the message can be tapped thus appearing to have all around traps for non-whites, especially the African.....It's over now, white boy........

WE HAVE OVERCOME!!!!!!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 21, 2013
Once we Whites had to legally free you black African slaves we found another way to enslave you & that was when we created welfare to make you shiftless black parasites completely dependent on us because you as a race are willing to keep living on your knees accepting welfare than die on your feet for true freedom & independence like real men would.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#10 Nov 21, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Once we Whites had to legally free you black African slaves we found another way to enslave you & that was when we created welfare to make you shiftless black parasites completely dependent on us because you as a race are willing to keep living on your knees accepting welfare than die on your feet for true freedom & independence like real men would.
shut yo black arse up

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Very Enlightening article read back in 2006 by Dee Lee on CBS Radio & written by a White man: Wake up my black people! The Crabs in the barrel routine is getting played!
http://pridemagazine.wordpress.com/2006/04/26...
" We can continue to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, and SELFISHNESS."
when you gone wake up??

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Nov 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>shut yo black arse up
what good as happen in yo life since we last rap?
Ship Em Back

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#13 Nov 21, 2013
The bottom line is, the ONLY reason we are stuck with these 44 million Negroes of ours is that THEY WERE OUR SLAVES.

End of discussion.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#14 Nov 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>when you gone wake up??
Ben lol my crazy friend how are u my brother :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2013
Ship Em Back wrote:
The bottom line is, the ONLY reason we are stuck with these 44 million Negroes of ours is that THEY WERE OUR SLAVES.
End of discussion.
slavery was a Hebrew thang. the law is in the hebrews thats ship to all nations Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK THIS WAS SAID TO HEBREWS IN AFRICA after those DAYS MEAN after curse them 400 years look look Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
ok look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
ok look look it happen look look Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. SEE ITS GONE TAKE A new COVENANT thats in us because we would be spread out an we have no Land, so the CREATOR once we woke we are in the LAW the NEW LAW THE NEW COVENANT, see us hebrews knows that law was made for us because we dont have Land an we everywhere!, ok the ones wake up gone be saved by CREATOR, see the returns was under old Law because they was in Land then once theywas chased into africa they caught up with other hebrews an the whole heb rew nation was removed from africa the law is in us Hebrews an no one else! it says so in bi

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2013
Ship Em Back wrote:
End of discussion.
And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:15,we was told not to go! an if we did all them curses the CREATOR told us about! when we came out of eygpt! DEUT 28, now check this out JEREMIAH42:17So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.that came to pass! fo we have no GENEALOGY like our people did that went to Babylon an came back home! that be EZRA an NEHEMIAH, they sealed it. we never made it back home! we still MIA,if we would have stayed in our land we wouldnt be here now! we mite have changed history around! Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more, we aint made it home yet! west africa is our hebrew land to !Joshua 1:4'From the wilderness, and this Lebanon, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your border. TERRITORY, the Euphrates was going to the east the sun doesn't go down in the east! but it does in africa west africa on the beach one will see sun go down,!Joshua he was born in africa now check this out [and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.] west africa is were the sun goes down an its great water there! he was born on the african continent!thats like ABRAHAM was born in the east but the Nile was his borders. JOSHUA was born in africa! so his borders was the whole west africa coast line to the EUPHRATES u see is it clear?Jeremiah 42:18For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more JEREMIAH 44v8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? is not that us ? nobody on the face of this earth was been removed into all the kingdoms of the earth! not them fake jews! they ran an came back! they owned the wealth of the world! they have been chased out nations when they was choking the life out of that nation!like now!in u.s.a

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Nov 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>Ben lol my crazy friend how are u my brother :)
ups an downs,lol,what bout you? still shacked with dude lol??,

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Nov 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>Ben lol my crazy friend how are u my brother :)
if you was in the presence of a king would you recognize?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#19 Nov 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if you was in the presence of a king would you recognize?
I do my lub I have my king and no im not shacked up I's married.. A king doesn't come in one color I hope u know...
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#20 Nov 22, 2013
Race specific bioweapons, FEMA deathcamps and global extermination is on the horizon for subhuman colored vermin. Can you dig it????

Heil Hitler!!!!
Hail Lucifer!!!!
Hail Satan!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 min MICHA 56
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,419,550
Let Blacks Be Black 4 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Will You All Please Stop Complaining About The ... 9 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
White guys got the best asses! 11 min Trumping On MMXVI 5
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 25 min Hebrew Supremacist 33
The White Devil is Brilliant 30 min White Devil 18
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 45 min AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 47,881
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 5 hr Kip 24
More from around the web