Troll Buster

Netherlands

#21 Feb 7, 2010
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to me defending him, or link to one of the many reasons that I'm suspect.
And you're posting from the Netherlands, how is that not suspect?
You know why you completely ignored everything in my first response to you? It's because it's the truth, and you can't deny it either, you're just too weak to point out the real problems, and would rather blame someone else.
We can't change what him or the other trolls do, It's not Possible. Only thing we can do is stop enabling, and if others continue to enable, then they should be ignored too.
Why don't you understand that?
The fact you showed up here defending that clown makes you suspect amoung other things.Austin,TX
is a known ISP state for trolls and here you pop up acting innocent,trying to expose other people.
TROLL BUSTERS

Carmel, CA

#22 Feb 7, 2010
.... "TheHardTruths" .... is a TROLL!

BEWARE!!!!

BEWARE OF THIS *TROLL*

BEWARE.......
Champ

Austin, TX

#23 Feb 7, 2010
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you showed up here defending that clown makes you suspect amoung other things.Austin,TX
is a known ISP state for trolls and here you pop up acting innocent,trying to expose other people.
smh...I know you probably mean well, so I'll just leave it at that. You obviously arent one of the people that can recognize problems within. That's one of the major reasons for failure, whether it be people, electronics, anything. Failure usually is always a result of someone/thing on the inside.

Hey but good luck in your blaming the trolls thing, that'll really solve the problem. You just keep pointing them out, and they'll go right away. This forum will be cleaned up in no time!(sarcasm)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#24 Feb 7, 2010
TROLL BUSTERS wrote:
.... "TheHardTruths" .... is a TROLL!
BEWARE!!!!
BEWARE OF THIS *TROLL*
BEWARE.......

It's just MARE', She is Harmless,...

Since: Apr 09

Baarn, Netherlands

#25 Feb 7, 2010
GOrilla Black and Sonofsam25, Moses, SMART, a bunch of other people.
Troll Buster

Netherlands

#26 Feb 7, 2010
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
smh...I know you probably mean well, so I'll just leave it at that. You obviously arent one of the people that can recognize problems within. That's one of the major reasons for failure, whether it be people, electronics, anything. Failure usually is always a result of someone/thing on the inside.
Hey but good luck in your blaming the trolls thing, that'll really solve the problem. You just keep pointing them out, and they'll go right away. This forum will be cleaned up in no time!(sarcasm)
Alright,just as long as you post from Austin,TX you will be seen as a troll and will not be taken serious.
Troll Buster

Netherlands

#27 Feb 7, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
This is my list. Black/Latino/Hispanic people, if you know a troll is posing as someone their NOT, expose them!!
We know they'll deny it and even change their names. So, once their rediscovered as trolls, just post them here under their NEW identities...
Prince124q
Mandingo Warrior
Tony17
Tony17 is a gay black person I think.
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Feb 7, 2010
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony17 is a gay black person I think.
He's just gotten away with posing as black for quite some time.
I believe he's white to the core. Go to the thread, "Why Don't Whites Leave America And Go Back To Their Own Land (Europe)?" for a sneek peek into how this clown operates.

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#29 Feb 7, 2010
Damn, everybody and dey moma gettin' called out on this bitch. Lol.
Champ

Austin, TX

#30 Feb 7, 2010
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright,just as long as you post from Austin,TX you will be seen as a troll and will not be taken serious.
I don't think you understand how this forum works. Trolls are the only ones here that are taken seriously.

Check the front page of Topix Afam, If that's not enough, then enter a troll name into the search, if that's not enough show me a positive Black thread that has as many posts as the negative threads.

And you know why it's this way, because people like them enable trolls, and people like you enable them.
Champ

Austin, TX

#31 Feb 7, 2010
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the Isp's on Post #25 and #26. You draw your own conclusions.
Troll Buster

Netherlands

#32 Feb 7, 2010
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand how this forum works. Trolls are the only ones here that are taken seriously.
Check the front page of Topix Afam, If that's not enough, then enter a troll name into the search, if that's not enough show me a positive Black thread that has as many posts as the negative threads.
And you know why it's this way, because people like them enable trolls, and people like you enable them.
Okay,Who are you than?The name champ from Austin TX just pops out of no where trying to expose people:( So what other name have you been going under to know all these enablers on topix?
Troll Buster

Netherlands

#33 Feb 7, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just gotten away with posing as black for quite some time.
I believe he's white to the core. Go to the thread, "Why Don't Whites Leave America And Go Back To Their Own Land (Europe)?" for a sneek peek into how this clown operates.
I just know he claims to be a gay Black person who hates straight Black men.

“It's not an optical illusion.”

Since: Dec 09

It just looks like one...

#34 Feb 7, 2010
Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the Isp's on Post #25 and #26. You draw your own conclusions.
...then I guess CWT is right about the California Dreamers Club, right?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TB6COAJIVVC3P...
Zoey

AOL

#35 Feb 7, 2010
Trolls:

TheHardTruths
Lilly Calla
Nippy
Moses
Pinky
Doby
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#36 Feb 7, 2010
ZOEY is yet another white troll.

Keep the names coming black/latino/hispanic people. As you can see, the trolls are highly p*ssed that their covers are being blown. They don't like the idea that their games of keeping us talking about bull ish instead of real issues AND of keeping us at each other's throat's is unraveling! You can post their Uncle Tom's here as well.

You probably can easily find a treasure trove of names just by going to ANY thread that is racist, prejudice and/or tries to divide black men from black women, black AA from any other group of people OR the ones that try to put black men with white women and black women with white men and ones that glorify white people as the greatest thing since sliced bread. lol

Just go to all those threads and see who THE AUTHOR'S of the thread's are and also look for the names of their supporters AND LIST THEM HERE!! LOL

Thank you to all of my fellow brotha's and sista's for participating in exposing one DEVIL at a time....
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Feb 7, 2010
REALTALK1550 strikes me as a Tom. But he could be a troll as well....

#38 Feb 7, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
As you can see, the trolls are highly p*ssed that their covers are being blown.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T05V5H2IUDPLF...

lmao

#39 Feb 7, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
REALTALK1550 strikes me as a Tom. But he could be a troll as well....
You strike me as a clown, but you could be Chicken Little, as well...
http://arizonadiscounttravel.files.wordpress....
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#40 Feb 7, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
ZOEY is yet another white troll.
Keep the names coming black/latino/hispanic people. As you can see, the trolls are highly p*ssed that their covers are being blown. They don't like the idea that their games of keeping us talking about bull ish instead of real issues AND of keeping us at each other's throat's is unraveling! You can post their Uncle Tom's here as well.
You probably can easily find a treasure trove of names just by going to ANY thread that is racist, prejudice and/or tries to divide black men from black women, black AA from any other group of people OR the ones that try to put black men with white women and black women with white men and ones that glorify white people as the greatest thing since sliced bread. lol
Just go to all those threads and see who THE AUTHOR'S of the thread's are and also look for the names of their supporters AND LIST THEM HERE!! LOL
Thank you to all of my fellow brotha's and sista's for participating in exposing one DEVIL at a time....
Also, COMPLETELY IGNORE their distraction and change the subject tactics and watch em' go crazy!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 3 min alex 130
Why are white people on a black forum? 8 min Guest 2
Stalking celebrities (CRAZY celebrity obsessions) 10 min Eno Otu 6
Africa... 13 min Stupid Thread 10
why do white people hate other races so much 18 min Mister Bodine 340
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min African AE 120,508
White Women look Better, Black Men Agree (Nov '14) 26 min Stupid Thread 36
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 57 min Stupid Thread 6,796
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 58 min trollslayer 285
More from around the web