Why do African-American women hate Et...

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1044 Jan 5, 2013
Getting it Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - I wonder about the interest in Ethiopians in particular...I wonder if it's due to our features or our history? I was searching about culture conflicts in the States, and that's how I came across topix ! You?
outside of topix you will not hear ONE THING about an ethiopian in the blk community.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1045 Jan 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
outside of topix you will not hear ONE THING about an ethiopian in the blk community.
Very true. Because they won't come in our neighborhoods with the non-sense they perpetrate in these threads....because we know they are cowards. One thing I'll say about African Americans is that you pizz one of them off good enough...they will say whatever they said behind your back...to your face.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1046 Jan 5, 2013
No troll in this forum, will take their racist comments to the African American neighborhood...not one.
Cocoa

United States

#1047 Jan 5, 2013
Brngthtrtg2u you are so damn sexi you make me hour when you talk dirty like that!!!
nenion

Brossard, Canada

#1048 Feb 9, 2013
Khalisa
"There are plenty of AA women with natural long hair so what are you talking about? Why should anyone care about your culture anyway? What a fat lot of good your 'culture' is doing your country right about now isn't it?"

this message is for you,,, u dont know about culture thats why u dont care girl i know your history but u dont know mine,,, my culture keeps me to be proud of my self by the way did you know how you and your ancestor end up in north america just go back and remember your 400 slavery background,,, our culture doesnt teach us to be under white civilization right girllll!
Jesustyler

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1049 Feb 19, 2013
ethioboyy wrote:
i think there made because we have history and a beatuifull culture yea and our women have natural long hair not some weaves lol
I agree, I'm dating an Ethiopian Jewish girl and........to say the least.....boing:) lol
wtf

Melbourne, Australia

#1050 Feb 24, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of AA women with natural long hair so what are you talking about? Why should anyone care about your culture anyway? What a fat lot of good your 'culture' is doing your country right about now isn't it?
I'll admit the comment in which you've replied to sounds uneducated and ignorant. however, whatever you seem to impying about Ethiopia is stupid. Our native people or "culture" didn't contribute to the state that the nation is in. How about doing some research on how the Europeans essentially destroyed Africa and it's economy. America doesn't seem to be doing very well either from what i hear... The recession and all.

-Ethiopian living in Australia.
Russell

Cambridge, MA

#1051 Feb 25, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Russll ,cambridge ma

Refresh my memory Sudanese girl?
EthioAndProud

United States

#1052 Mar 3, 2013
Well there're actually some AA girls at my school who are jealous/mad at me for having long hair, and because of my skin tone and eyes. I think it's ridiculous because they're really pretty too! Even I don't think I'm actually that pretty but they seem to! People are different, just let it be. Jealousy is a way of life. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. It matters what's on the inside. But remember this:
30 years from now it won't matter what you wore and what your hair looked like. What'll matter is what you learned and how you put that to use.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Boston, MA

#1053 Mar 3, 2013
Any Person Who May Hate Another Needs To Find A Hobby, They Obviously Have Far Too Much Time On Their Hands.
Russell

Watertown, MA

#1054 Mar 6, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
this post was not directed to you ignorant one, but you chose to make a big deal out of it and start a internet tribal war; something africans are known to do.
i guess you missing the actual blood and guts tribal wars so many of you are familiar with.

dragonpat you and somanth other black Americans need me and other sypathetic whites seen your people beg for handouths from whites. How shameful. Years ago I met a Nigerian who mentioned to me that though whites may not like black Americans that "they would be forced to respect them" if they did more for themselves or somthing like that. His friend from Ghana replied "how can you have any pride when you are on welfare" or somthing like that.

Your people have run out of excuses now that Obama is in office. It will be intewresting to hear what kind of excuse you come up with now.`
Russell

Watertown, MA

#1055 Mar 6, 2013
Jesustyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I'm dating an Ethiopian Jewish girl and........to say the least.....boing:) lol

Dous your girfriend consider herself black or African?

Is she connected with any Ethiopian Jewish groups? I would like to get to know Felashas. If you or she can refer me to groups like this that I can learn from I would apreciate it.
Russell

Watertown, MA

#1056 Mar 6, 2013
EthioAndProud wrote:
Well there're actually some AA girls at my school who are jealous/mad at me for having long hair, and because of my skin tone and eyes. I think it's ridiculous because they're really pretty too! Even I don't think I'm actually that pretty but they seem to! People are different, just let it be. Jealousy is a way of life. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. It matters what's on the inside. But remember this:
30 years from now it won't matter what you wore and what your hair looked like. What'll matter is what you learned and how you put that to use.

EthioAndProud how old are you? Are you in high school or college?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1057 Mar 6, 2013
EDOM!!! Edesius and Frumentius EDOMITES brothers from Tyre, Phoenician, introduced Christianity into Abyssinia; THEM FACTS IM GONE SHOW YOU WHY THEM ETHIOPIANS ON LIST AN WITH GOG, an the Jews, because the edomite Frumentius is they saint hahahah, Frumentius) used their influence to spread Christianity. First they encouraged the Christian merchants, who were temporarily in the country, to practice their faith openly by meeting at places of public worship, Them gone be some Scythian Jews, with the sepharvaims driving the ships for them the Jews transported christian Jews all around, because being a Jew was a bad thing, the stole wealth from peoples all the time, TWO CROOKS STARTED CHRISTIANITY IN ETHIOPIA Frumentius,, who was "eager for the conversion of Abyssinia", accompanied Edesius as far as Alexandria, where he requested St. Athanasius to send a bishop and some priests to Abyssinia.OK CHECK THIS. St. Athanasius considered Frumentius himself the most suitable person for bishop and consecrated him in 328,SEE? that devil was sent in as a spy from the very beginning, he had ties to the Leaders of the land, an then they planted his evil ass in Ethiopia! them gone be facts , the Jews had created Christianity, in Egypt, long before with the help of the likes of PHILO,

Level 8

Location hidden

#1058 Mar 6, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#

Level 8

Location hidden

#1059 Mar 6, 2013
King Jehoiakim, 18th sovereign of the separate kingdom of Judah, enjoys the dubious distinction of being the first sovereign of Israelites placed on the throne by a foreign power. When Judah was conquered and King Josiah killed in battle by Egypt, Josiah's son, Jehoiakim's younger brother Jehoahaz, took Josiah's office as king. However, the Egyptian king found Jehoahaz rebellious, refusing to pay the tribute he imposed. So he dethroned him, placing Jehoiakim in power, and giving him that name in place of his original name, Eliakim, as a symbol of Egypt's power over the king of Judah. Jehoiakim paid the tribute, initiating a new tax to fund it. OK WE WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE ETHIOPIANS< THE KING OF EYGPT PLACE THEM IN OUR LAND then,ok check this Jeremiah 36:1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.SEE THIS CREATOR DOING THIS, ok look Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.Jeremiah 36:5 ;And Jeremiah commanded Baruch, saying, I am shut up; I cannot go into the house of the LORD:Jeremiah 36:6;Therefore go thou, and read in the roll, which thou hast written from my mouth, the words of the LORD in the ears of the people in the LORD'S house upon the fasting day: and also thou shalt read them in the ears of all Judah that come out of their cities.Jeremiah 36:7 ;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. SEE WE WAS IN TROUBLE,Jeremiah 36:8;And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.Jeremiah 36:9;And it came to pass in the fifth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem, and to all the people that came from the cities of Judah unto Jerusalem.all this in 588BC we cool with EYGPT assyria was Destroyed, some was in our land, we was cool with EYGPT they had Placed the KING on our throne,Jeremiah 36:10;Then read Baruch in the book the words of Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, in the chamber of Gemariah the son of Shaphan the scribe, in the higher court, at the entry of the new gate of the LORD'S house, in the ears of all the people. Jeremiah 36:11;When Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, had heard out of the book all the words of the LORD,Jeremiah 36:12;Then he went down into the king's house, into the scribe's chamber: and, lo, all the princes sat there, even Elishama the scribe, and Delaiah the son of Shemaiah, and Elnathan the son of Achbor, and Gemariah the son of Shaphan, and Zedekiah the son of Hananiah, and all the princes. EVERYBODY WAS THERE, ok look look,Jeremiah 36:13 ;Then Michaiah declared unto them all the words that he had heard, when Baruch read the book in the ears of the people. Jeremiah 36:14;Therefore all the princes sent Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son of Cushi, unto Baruch, saying, Take in thine hand the roll wherein thou hast read in the ears of the people, and come. So Baruch the son of Neriah took the roll in his hand, and came unto them. PART 2# the ethiopians burn letter

Level 8

Location hidden

#1060 Mar 6, 2013
Jeremiah 36:15;And they said unto him, Sit down now, and read it in our ears. So Baruch read it in their ears.look look Jeremiah 36:16 ;Now it came to pass, when they had heard all the words, they were afraid both one and other, and said unto Baruch, We will surely tell the king of all these words.Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book.Jeremiah 36:19;Then said the princes unto Baruch, Go, hide thee, thou and Jeremiah; and let no man know where ye be.Jeremiah 36:20;And they went in to the king into the court, but they laid up the roll in the chamber of Elishama the scribe, and told all the words in the ears of the king.OK IF ONE LOOK at jeremiah 36;10 the Letter was in the SCRIBES CHAMBER in TEMPLE< that ETHIOPIAN HAD NO BIZ going in there with his NUTS defected Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.SEE ? SEE?Jeremiah 36:22;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him.see king kicking it Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. SEE THE ETHIOPIAN BURN LETTER UP, he did it he was a Ethiopian son,Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words. SEE SEE??? the king that the Egyptians had throne was DOING A EGYPTIAN religion at the time Queen of Heaven mess,an we went back at Africa to worship it,Jeremiah 36:25;Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had made intercession to the king that he would not burn the roll: but he would not hear them.Jeremiah 36:26;But the king commanded Jerahmeel the son of Hammelech, and Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to take Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet: but the LORD hid them.Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,OK WE SEE WHAT HAPPEN Part 3# ETHIOPIAN burn letter

Level 8

Location hidden

#1061 Mar 6, 2013
Jeremiah 36v1;And it came to pass in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that this word came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin Jeremiah 36:4;Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.,u see we could have been ok, look what Jeremiah had BRO Baruch do, that book they didnt take to heart like now if u read Jeremiah 36 v 3 all the way to verses 16, u see they was afraid , Jeremiah sent bro wit them words ,telling what was fixing to happen, now check verses Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?, u see? we still like that to this day!they wanted to know how u get them words is they real! stuff like that! look what bro BARUCH said in verse Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book., u see? that speech they was having, changed our whole life AROUND! the WHOLE dark skin race became undone because of that speech right there! VERSES 18!they really didn't believe!Bro Baruch. he was telling them Jeremiah sent him! wit them words read on to verse 23 bro Jehudi only read 4 leaves look what he did cast it in the fire! just like a ole stupid bro! just like our people to day! if that was them Jews they would have gotten they act together! them Arabs to! u see they pray 5 times a day! the Jews 2kings 17v24 them people got our books! that was our heritage! now read Jeremiah 36v24 u see how they bucked? thats what got us here! they heart wasnt right! look read on to verses 25 they was looking fo Jeremiah to do him in!u see we can look back on what happen then! history is our witness! we knows they went into captivity an by whom! history bear witness that theses things happen we reading be fo the fall an what lead to it! look WHOM hid them Jeremiah an Baruch u see BRO BARUCH was a SCRIBE an JEREMIAH was a Prophet they worked hand an hand! read Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,Jeremiah 36:28;Take thee again another roll, and write in it all the former words that were in the first roll, which Jehoiakim the king of Judah hath burned. Jehoiakim the king of Judah burned them words the CREATOR sent read Jeremiah 36:29;And thou shalt say to Jehoiakim king of Judah, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast burned this roll, saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast? thats deep read Jeremiah 36:30;Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. its sad! bro helped us go thru the slavery again! we couldnt run from CREATORS word u see Jeremiah 36:32;Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire:and there were added besides unto them many like words. he add mo to it! thats why we r here! Africa fell on its face when we left!it was a done deal!EYGPT got it in 332 b,c! the whole africa aint been the same since we was REMOVED

Level 8

Location hidden

#1062 Mar 6, 2013
We was made one in Babylon,The Prophet EZEKIEL over seen the deal! CREATOR told him to get them sticks an join them together an they was to be one in HIS the CREATORS eyes,! fo you bro an sis that might be reading this check this! an this was in 583.b.c 44 years before our people went home from Babylon! this!,Ezekiel 37:15;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?;Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.Ezekiel 37:20;And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes, he even had to SHOW THEM THE STICKS,Ezekiel 37:21;And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:an we Can Home from babylon! we was ONE peoples being Lead By the kings in Judah in 715 BC when we Escaped the Assyrians 2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SO our peoples being in Judah made us ONE PEOPLES THEN! ok we came back from the Assyrians whom was getting Attacked by the Chaldean s Scythian s , an other Nations from the North!So we would leave the Assyrians an GO BACK TO OUR ONLY NATION JUDAH! the southern Kingdom that was AFRICA S FRONT DOOR! Africa was our Back door!Egypt was! we always ran to Egypt when war came from North of us,JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa! so that KILLED THAT LOST TRIBE MESS! the Assyrians Need all the Help they could get, Babylon was fixing to Make the Vanish from History!, when Babylon came at Assyria, thats what Created The Saite period;,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal to govern Egypt. we would most definitly come home being that Ephraim an Manasseh, Jeroboam was down with the Egyptians,WOULDN'T MAKE NO sense for them to run off to SOME UNKNOWN LAND! when Assyria got cool with us an Egypt!The Assyrians was fighting against that Armenian Chaldean Scythian, mixed with some Arabs, they was taking Assyria down! so this was said before that Happen!Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period,so we was all in AFRICA AS ONE, we came to America as ONE, we left BABYLON as ONE, we came back from Assyria as ONE! you see? we still ONE PEOPLES! aint NO way round it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1063 Mar 6, 2013
ok Check this in 520BC the Prophet Zechariah was in the Land along with the Prophet HAGGAI it was a Great day an time for the Peoples!wasn't NO MORE AFTER THEM ok ok Back to the Prophet Zechariah;Now we had return from all Nations, Like Jeremiah said! Zerubbabel was in Charge ok we gone Jump into this Chapter Zechariah remember this in 520BC we at home, Those in Africa they gone off in the Bush! hahahah ok you have to read Zechariah 2:6;Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.see that was an Order to come HOME from Babylon,all Hebrews came Back to the Land,Zechariah 3:1And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.NOW THIS IS JOSHUA THE SON OF JOSEDECH!Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: CREATOR CALLED JOSHUA BY HIS NAME HE HAD SUPER POWER! hahahah lol YOU THINK OUR HISTORY IS A GAME EDOM? ok Zechariah 3:1;And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.Zechariah 3:2;And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?Zechariah 3:3;Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.Zechariah 3:4;And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.OK HERE IT IS WHAT YOU ASK!ABOUT THE KING!!Zechariah 3:5;And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.Zechariah 3:6;And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,Zechariah 3:7;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.Zechariah 3:8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.in comes Zerubbabel,Zechariah 4:5;Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.Zechariah 4:6;Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.Zechariah 4:7;Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.,Zechariah 4:8;Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,Zechariah 4:9 ;The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.,YOU SEE ZERUBBABEL lay the FOUNDATION OF THE CREATOR HOUSE? you had to be BIG IN YAH EYES! he was of David, ok Zerubbabel HAD SOME REAL POWER LIKE NON OTHER BUT MOSES!Zechariah 4:10;For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth..THEM JEWS BURNED THE TEMPLE DOWN THEM SEPHARVAIMS FOR HANGING AROUND! we didnt do right in the END

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,418,835
Poll Why are black guys so feminine and gay? (Sep '15) 2 min Bigg Dawg 31
How it's done!!!! 9 min Ashakhu 1
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 12 min Severa-williams 349
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 14 min Drilling for the ... 921
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 30 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 47 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 58 min Michel Montvert 513
Black Failure 4 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web