Why do African-American women hate Et...

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#991 Dec 27, 2012
Russell wrote:
<quoted text>
You aree right I am from a foreighn country I am from South Africa. However I am not black I am a White South African Jew who has natralised. You black Americans are lost people . I used to like foreighn black girls Africans and Caribean girls. Why can't you black American girls be like the African and Cariben girls?
We have had black maids working for my family in this country and it has allways been the black American maids who have usualy given trouble not the Haitain maid whop worked for us for a number of years.
Keep following your present line young lady and you will see that your chances of getting into a stabe marriage are very slim and will most likly ende up like so many of your other black American girls having a frustrating existance.
First off you no talking piece of pink wrinkled, cracked dry skin. We aren't like those women because we don't want you to like us. That's because we don't like you and would never give you the time of day. Only a woman that doesn't have anything would even entertain your pathetic desires. American women will tell your skinny ugly ass where to stick them in your own body, never ours. LMAO

Do you think what you said even registers with me, you don't know anything about my life you're assuming because you are an ass and that is what asses do.

Yet you set your pathetic ass up in Boston posting to real American's with you no talking desperate behind. Go to another form if AA's turn you off so and we will be grateful you old bore.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#992 Dec 27, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you can go back to SA (which i doubt because the kemites are taking their land back from the invaders) then go the hell back!
excuse me but you going to school here and working (taking our resources) is welfare for you! why couldn't you go to school and work where you came from?
i pay taxes! my parents paid taxes! my grandparents paid taxes! my greatgrands paid taxes! as AMERICAN indigenous citizens!
i can use welfare all i want you freeloading roach! my people help build this country AND its resources, you and your family come and leech off those resources after having contributed absolutely NOTHING!!! now whose the dorn welfare case?
we have to allow you here, house you, feed you, cloth you, employ you, transport you, hospitalize you, etc..... YOU whose family have never lifted ONE FINGER to create the wealth and opportunities that exist on these shores, yet you benefit from OUR toil, pain, and extreme hard work...
nothing but a LEECH, alien WELFARE case, and a FREELOADER!!!
and another thing, i'd like to know what college you graduated from; your spelling and grammar is HORRIBLE!!!
Exactly !!!!!!! And he is sitting his scrawny sharp boned ass up in the U.S. watching black women pass him and never look at him. So he decided to start a thread about how undesirable we are but that's only because he knows we don't and never will want him. And it pisses him off.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#993 Dec 27, 2012
MadeInEthiopia-America wrote:
I am Ethiopian, close to finishing my first year of college and yes I have been treated a bit differently when being introduced to African Americans in general. The guys tend to be more open and friendly but with girls, they are more quiet when I am around and I do feel the ocassional stares. I would be lying if I said there was nothing wrong between Ethiopians/Eritreans and African Americans. I have been told by my male African American friends that the girls are simply jealous but would never admit it. However, I choose to stay friendly and nice. If people feel like judging me because of my culture/background, so be it. I am very proud to be Ethiopian but I am not a snotty girl, my mother raised me to never think of myself as better and I would never choose to. I do very much appreciate the few AA girls who have openly welcomed me.
So why are they jealous? Why, are you better looking, more articulate, more intelligent, independently wealthy? What is it about you that makes you such a threat, just being Ethiopian?

I'm not the least bit threatened by other women and if a black man tells you that did it ever occur to you that they are just trying to get in your pants? That maybe they think that you are unintelligent enough, desperate enough, insecure enough or arrogant enough to believe it? Some men do that very same thing with white women, because if they are dumb enough to believe it, access is easy. How are these men going to speak for ALL black American women, how would they know what we think? Did it ever occur to you to ask the women that you seem to have a problem with? Maybe they will tell you. Women walking down the street don't know you and certainly aren't jealous of you. They probably don't even notice you. And all the women at school have in common is you. Maybe the unfriendly vibe is yours. It can't be everyone else honey maybe you exude something that you aren't aware of. If everyone treats you a certain way maybe the problem is you or how you carry yourself.

I have Ethiopian clients and we get along and that's because they are just people and act accordingly. They view me and themselves simply as women and that's exactly what we are.
Most narcissistic people think like you, it has to be everyone else when in reality it might be you.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#994 Dec 28, 2012
^^^men kill me with that divide and conquer the pu**y shitz!

when men tell you that other women are jealous of you (whether they are or not), they are certainly trying to get into your panties!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#995 Dec 28, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
^^^men kill me with that divide and conquer the pu**y shitz!
when men tell you that other women are jealous of you (whether they are or not), they are certainly trying to get into your panties!
^^^women kill me with that leave alone bullsh*t control tactic^^^

When women tell you to leave something alone, because no one is thinking about it, they are certainly thinking about it and you can catch them involved with it shortly! All you would expect from someone who does more talking....and understanding less! There ya go!
Russell

Watertown, MA

#996 Dec 28, 2012
Pam wrote:
Wow...this is ridiculous. I am an AA woman, couldn't care less about women of other races and I don't have a problem with finding and keeping an AA man. I have never heard such foolishness except from some of the ignorant and insecure AA men whom I ignore. However, I tend to find that African people here in the US have a profound love and admiration of Caucasian people. Why is that? How do you have so much love for people that have historically and systematically oppressed you and ravaged the great resources of your country and have so much dislike/hatred for the "ghetto" African American people who have done nothing to you? If I am not mistaken there are many ghetto's or impoverished areas in Africa, possibly more than there are in America. How is one better than the other???
Pam what it is that I think Africans don't like is the steriotypical black American. Very realy do they see an educated black American who doesn't portray the sterioptype. With Obama being in office this image can change. Reember though that Obama's mother had been white and his father had been from Kenya.
Russell

Watertown, MA

#997 Dec 28, 2012
Tsion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not an Ethiopian girl then you may not notice or experience it. I am not the only one who feels this way I've asked other Ethiopian girls and they also say they are frowned upon by African-American women. This is from my own personal experience so toss the troll part out.

Tsion coud you please tell me why it is that Ethiopian girls are not open like West Africans or Kenyans or Ugandans or black people from the Caribean? I am genralising there are invidual exceptions.

I am a 58 year old White South African Jewish Male and I have had better platonic relationships with married West African women then single Ethiopian girls.

I hjave been romaticaly involved with girls from Nigeria,Liberia,Uganda,Camerou n,Ethiopia,kenya,Tanzania and South Africa.

In the Boston area whenre I lived I had tried for at least ten years. It is only when I relocated to DC in 1991 that I finaly had sucess with Ethiopian girls. However I know from having observed their behaiour that unless an Ethiopian girl is an exception that if I bring her into a mixed croud of foreighner and she doesn't know them that she is not going to have the social skilss to mix with them.

Why is it that when I meet a girl from another African country and they see that I have been out with a prevous girl from the same continent that it brings us closer but it doesn't seem to work with an Ethiopian girl? Sometimes just being a white male these girls from other African countries fall all over me why doesn't the same thing happen with an Ethiopian girl? Isn't it ironic that Ethiopian girls tend to get hooked up more with white males then other black girls and yet they don't fall all over me who has had more experience with black girls then most of these white guys they get kooked up with? With many of these guys that these Ethiopian girls get involved with they have never had a black girlfriend and don't know any Amharic and I who have tied the language has a herder time? Please give me useful feedback?
Russell

Watertown, MA

#998 Dec 28, 2012
American Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok their are Africans on welfare did you not know that? Also there are many American men with jobs yes the Black ones. Africans like youhave a superior complex what about the Africans that cut womens clitoris off or rape infants because they believe it cures their aids? You guys are no better so humble yourself.

American Beauty show me evudence of Africans in this country being on welfare. Show me figures.

As for African guys who rape girls thinking it cure them of Aids these are black South Africans who don't kniow better but they don't represent the whole society
Russell

Watertown, MA

#999 Dec 28, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
First off you no talking piece of pink wrinkled, cracked dry skin. We aren't like those women because we don't want you to like us. That's because we don't like you and would never give you the time of day. Only a woman that doesn't have anything would even entertain your pathetic desires. American women will tell your skinny ugly ass where to stick them in your own body, never ours. LMAO
Do you think what you said even registers with me, you don't know anything about my life you're assuming because you are an ass and that is what asses do.
Yet you set your pathetic ass up in Boston posting to real American's with you no talking desperate behind. Go to another form if AA's turn you off so and we will be grateful you old bore.

You claim that you don't like us. You black americans are the most desperate people you have to beg whites for handouts. Just look at the way you have been mistreated in this country. At least other blacks don't have to beg whites for handouts.

what is your marital status? Are you in a haapy sucessful marriage? I doubt it. Just look around you and see how many black American girls have children and they arn't married. why do you think that so many black American males end up in jail? It is because they don't have father figures to lead them and show them the right way to live in life.
Russell

Watertown, MA

#1000 Dec 28, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !!!!!!! And he is sitting his scrawny sharp boned ass up in the U.S. watching black women pass him and never look at him. So he decided to start a thread about how undesirable we are but that's only because he knows we don't and never will want him. And it pisses him off.

Black American women pass me up that is a joke. When other black girls have somutch else to offer. My present girlfriend in America is a Liberian and I have recently met a Jamacan who is interested in me if I am availible and today I met a Haitien who gave me her phone number once I asked for it and am planniong to call later. If you black American girls coud measure up to my standards then you woud be in a psition for me to accept you.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1001 Dec 28, 2012
Russell wrote:
<quoted text>.
American Beauty show me evudence of Africans in this country being on welfare. Show me figures.
As for African guys who rape girls thinking it cure them of Aids these are black South Africans who don't kniow better but they don't represent the whole society
Hi RUSSELL, i know you personally.i told you GO ETHIOPIA AND GET MARRIED

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#1002 Dec 31, 2012
Russell wrote:
<quoted text>.
Black American women pass me up that is a joke. When other black girls have somutch else to offer. My present girlfriend in America is a Liberian and I have recently met a Jamacan who is interested in me if I am availible and today I met a Haitien who gave me her phone number once I asked for it and am planniong to call later. If you black American girls coud measure up to my standards then you woud be in a psition for me to accept you.
please stay away from blk american women. do not do us the favor of considering us for relationships.

africans women are perfect for you! go over their way.

and yes, there are PLENTY of africans in america using our welfare system. they are simply counted as blk people because our system is set up to acknowledge RACES and not tribes and clans. hopefully, this will change in the future and we will have those statistics for you.

and stop telling us how africans feel about us and why; we could care less. blk americans don't think about africans.
Russell

Essex, MA

#1003 Dec 31, 2012
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text> Hi RUSSELL, i know you personally.i told you GO ETHIOPIA AND GET MARRIED
Hello Sudance Girl. Refresh my memory no offence I can not figure out who you are. What state do you live in? For the last years years I have spent the majority of my time in DC and Boston.

Just going to Ethiopia and geeting married is no solution because many of the girls are so depsperate to leve the country that they will settle for anyone.Why not try over here? How do I know if I go to Ethiopia that I will meet someon who is truly in love with me or know if she is an opportunist? Can you gice some serous advice in this reagard it woud be apreciated?

Can you give me date and place that you suggested going "to Ethiopia and getting married" because I realy do not recall the encounter? Once you remind me hopfeuly it jot my memory.

If you are a long lost friend have a Happy New Year.
Getting it Straight

New Albany, MS

#1004 Dec 31, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
please stay away from blk american women. do not do us the favor of considering us for relationships.
africans women are perfect for you! go over their way.
and yes, there are PLENTY of africans in america using our welfare system. they are simply counted as blk people because our system is set up to acknowledge RACES and not tribes and clans. hopefully, this will change in the future and we will have those statistics for you.
and stop telling us how africans feel about us and why; we could care less. blk americans don't think about africans.
Then why do black Americans always come up to Africans, hit on them, try to socialize...happens all the time and Africans are just as frustrated.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#1005 Dec 31, 2012
Getting it Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do black Americans always come up to Africans, hit on them, try to socialize...happens all the time and Africans are just as frustrated.
you are lost and stupid.

if we try to socialize with african people its because we don't have a problem with blk people who are different then us. africans (as a whole) do.

this is our country; we don't have to conform to your ways and if you are frustrated just because another blk person wants to socialize with you, then go back to where you came from. simple as that.
Getting it Straight

New Albany, MS

#1006 Dec 31, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lost and stupid.
if we try to socialize with african people its because we don't have a problem with blk people who are different then us. africans (as a whole) do.
this is our country; we don't have to conform to your ways and if you are frustrated just because another blk person wants to socialize with you, then go back to where you came from. simple as that.
You are contradicting yourself with saying to stay away, which most Africans already do. You are the lost and stupid one thinking this is your country.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#1007 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You are contradicting yourself with saying to stay away, which most Africans already do. You are the lost and stupid one thinking this is your country.
your not even african. whats it to you anyway?
Getting it Straight

New Albany, MS

#1008 Dec 31, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
your not even african. whats it to you anyway?
That's your only rebuttal? That means you have dropped all your points and I won them. I am indeed African. Is that your logic - discredit a person's ethnicity in order to make an illogical point?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#1009 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That's your only rebuttal? That means you have dropped all your points and I won them. I am indeed African. Is that your logic - discredit a person's ethnicity in order to make an illogical point?
dummy, why would you respond to me in the first place when i was originally talking to some white boy?

if you really are african, i have to ask why do some africans try to make a competition out of everything?

no one on planet earth is trying to compete with you. snap out of it.
Getting it Straight

New Albany, MS

#1013 Dec 31, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy, why would you respond to me in the first place when i was originally talking to some white boy?
if you really are african, i have to ask why do some africans try to make a competition out of everything?
no one on planet earth is trying to compete with you. snap out of it.
Idiot...dummy...why can't you answer intelligently without name calling? I answered because you said something relevant to a group of people who I am identify with and therefore I believed I could provide insight. How hard is that to comprehend?

Now you are bringing up a new issue. I hope you realize that. I don't believe we try to compete with anyone...

...particularly with you, given your debating, logic and rhetoric skills, it wouldn't be an equal fight ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 3 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 27 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 31 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web