When will blacks admit how racist the...

When will blacks admit how racist they really are?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2010
The only one who thinks they are superior to anyone is YOU.
I know there are black people who are respectful of white people as human beings but even they will not even consider how racist their brethern can be and live in denial about how rampant anti white racism is.

The real reason why you might not see it is because black supremacists are cowards, they will only express their hatred for whites when they either outnumber the white person in question or they have the advantage if a fight would break out.

You can believe the fringe far left whites if you want about being the only victims, but they don't represent us and we are tired of not being able to actually debate you while you determine what is and isn't racist by yourselves unchallenged.

There isn't one major social network that doesn't have anti white racism on it and there isn't one non Conservative oriented black site that doesn't display truly heartless language towards whites.

The truth is that if a white nation had an earthquake that destroyed its capital and nearby cities then there wouldn't be any major black celebrities donating to the relief fund or any major form of donations from average black citizens, meanwhile our kids have their own damn charities that they organized at their elementary school years for African nations and I am sure for Haiti as well for pure humanitarian reasons. You all say the most disgusting things all the time about us that you probably don't even realize mirrors any white supremacist leaders of past and present, you know nothing of equality.

The truth is that we have you beat so bad in tolerance that we are killing ourselves hoping you will at least express a fraction of that towards us.

All you racist assholes can do is celebrate each year gone by so you are another year closer to 'getting us back'.
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Its alright for whites to be racist;
Yet, when the tables look like it is turning; you commence to cry.

If you think that Blacks/African Americans are racist now; just wait when there are specific laws that are passed to oppress your race. Then, you whites really are going to be crying about your fate.

KARMA IS A BYTCH!
shadow

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
If you think that Blacks/African Americans are racist now; just wait when there are specific laws that are passed to oppress your race. Then, you whites really are going to be crying about your fate.
KARMA IS A BYTCH!
frankly i dont want any person of any race opressed because of the color of there skin.

and if someone does: go hang out a window. i wont miss you no one with a brain will.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
KARMA IS A BYTCH!
Most US whites believe that would never happen and that they're not hated that much.
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
KARMA IS A BYTCH!
there are already laws that oppress our race dumbass, we have it harder now than your people ever had it because this isn't just America that I am talking about.
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2010
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Most US whites believe that would never happen and that they're not hated that much.
and they are delusional, I can find racism against us on every channel, every media outlet, in every school and even from our own people(who let this happen to us).
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
shadow wrote:
<quoted text> frankly i dont want any person of any race opressed because of the color of there skin.
and if someone does: go hang out a window. i wont miss you no one with a brain will.
that poster is just another nut that proves my point
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#9 Jan 21, 2010
shadow wrote:
<quoted text> frankly i dont want any person of any race opressed because of the color of there skin.
People have already been oppressed based on the color of their skin. Where have you been?
Could it be that you have been sticking your head out the window of a car and getting too much air?
-Sativa-Thorn-

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 21, 2010
There will always be racism in this world. The ignorant and the wicked can't exist without the wise and the righteous. That is out of our control. We can only control for ourselves which of those categories we fit into.

I live my life by God and judge people on an INDIVIDUAL basis, and my life couldn't be any HAPPIER for it.
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 21, 2010
PTBW FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
there are already laws that oppress our race dumbass, we have it harder now than your people ever had it because this isn't just America that I am talking about.
People like you want to cry when it is your turn.
OH! Now; it is all our fault!

LAUGHABLE!

I guess; I'm supposed to feel sorry for your race.
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
LMAO!

How about if someone imprisoned you for looking at a black woman? How about if Blacks/African Americans red-lined all YTs? How about being stung up and having a whip smacked in the middle of your back? The list goes on..........etc......... of the hideous, insidious crimes that your race has committed against mine.

Saying your SORRY, will not cut the scorn. Begging for forgiveness will never do. Even reparations will not pay the cost of what has been done.

You will have to learn to accept the fact that your lessons will have to be learned through experience.

oh___Really

“It's not an optical illusion.”

Since: Dec 09

It just looks like one...

#12 Jan 21, 2010
When they're no longer the minority.

Isn't that how this works?
Minorities can't BE racists, right?
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#13 Jan 21, 2010
parolee wrote:
<quoted text>
Iza feeelz ya G....say homie, watchu got on my 40 oz nicca?
It's people like you that cry that Blacks/African Americans are racist, the most hardest.

You deserve what you get.
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2010
-Sativa-Thorn- wrote:
There will always be racism in this world. The ignorant and the wicked can't exist without the wise and the righteous. That is out of our control. We can only control for ourselves which of those categories we fit into.
I live my life by God and judge people on an INDIVIDUAL basis, and my life couldn't be any HAPPIER for it.
The reason why this is different is because no one acknowledges its existence and therefore it continues to grow without anyone or anything trying to control it.
Stop The Insane

Detroit, MI

#15 Jan 21, 2010
PTBW FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>
that poster is just another nut that proves my point
Your the one crying for African/Americans not to be racist against the white race, because you see your doom is coming.

That is NUTS!
Bastet22

Anderson, IN

#16 Jan 21, 2010
shadow wrote:
I don't think any right-minded person would wish oppression on anyone. The fact of the matter is that people have been oppressed...based on skin color. This is nothing new. Unfortunately for those who were the oppressor...what goes around comes around. This is inevitable.
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text> People like you want to cry when it is your turn.
LAUGHABLE!
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
LMAO!
How about if someone imprisoned you for looking at a black woman? How about if Blacks/African Americans red-lined all YTs? How about being stung up and having a whip smacked in the middle of your back? The list goes on..........etc......... of the hideous, insidious crimes that your race has committed against mine.
Saying your SORRY, will not cut the scorn. Begging for forgiveness will never do. Even reparations will not pay the cost of what has been done.
You will have to learn to accept the fact that your lessons will have to be learned through experience.
I am 20 years old, the past doesn't matter to me and I cannot control it.

I am of a new generation where things are already turned on its head and somehow that is considered equality, unlike your sick ass, I actually know what equality is and if we continue to go this direction that will never happen.

My generation was promised a more fair lifestyle that is better than the past and I will be damned if just reversing things is considered fair, you have the privilege now, not me and I am not going to lose any more of my rights to satisfy what you consider justice.
PTBW FOREVER

Prospect, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2010
oh___Really wrote:
When they're no longer the minority.
Isn't that how this works?
Minorities can't BE racists, right?
nope, they are so enthralled with getting us back that they could have us in chains and they still would say white privilege exists.
camille

New York, NY

#20 Jan 21, 2010
PTBW FOREVER wrote:
The only one who thinks they are superior to anyone is YOU.
I know there are black people who are respectful of white people as human beings but even they will not even consider how racist their brethern can be and live in denial about how rampant anti white racism is.
The real reason why you might not see it is because black supremacists are cowards, they will only express their hatred for whites when they either outnumber the white person in question or they have the advantage if a fight would break out.
You can believe the fringe far left whites if you want about being the only victims, but they don't represent us and we are tired of not being able to actually debate you while you determine what is and isn't racist by yourselves unchallenged.
There isn't one major social network that doesn't have anti white racism on it and there isn't one non Conservative oriented black site that doesn't display truly heartless language towards whites.
The truth is that if a white nation had an earthquake that destroyed its capital and nearby cities then there wouldn't be any major black celebrities donating to the relief fund or any major form of donations from average black citizens, meanwhile our kids have their own damn charities that they organized at their elementary school years for African nations and I am sure for Haiti as well for pure humanitarian reasons. You all say the most disgusting things all the time about us that you probably don't even realize mirrors any white supremacist leaders of past and present, you know nothing of equality.
The truth is that we have you beat so bad in tolerance that we are killing ourselves hoping you will at least express a fraction of that towards us.
All you racist assholes can do is celebrate each year gone by so you are another year closer to 'getting us back'.
I've already admitted it. I am racist.
Bastet22

Anderson, IN

#21 Jan 21, 2010
Bastet22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any right-minded person would wish oppression on anyone. The fact of the matter is that people have been oppressed...based on skin color. This is nothing new. Unfortunately for those who were the oppressor...what goes around comes around. This is inevitable.
***Fortunately...
hmmm

Summerfield, FL

#22 Jan 21, 2010
Stop The Insane wrote:
<quoted text> People like you want to cry when it is your turn.
LAUGHABLE!
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
LMAO!
You are living in the past. Way way past. None of those things occured in this century, nor did any of them occur to you or to anyone else alive today. Grow up little boy. I will never beg you for forgiveness, because I have not oppressed you. Slavery ended over 140 years ago, and blacks have had their 'reparations' for many years in the form of welfare and other government programs. Now it is time for y'all to stand on your own two feet, and take responsibility for yourselves and your own behavior.

If you're so unhappy here in America, why don't you go back to Africa? I forgot, they don't want you - it looks like you're stuck with us.

You know, there are many horrible things that are happening in Afica TODAY that you could gripe about, you even have an opportunity to make a positive change. Educate yourself on what life is like for many young girls in Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race smells the worst? (May '14) 41 min Will 49
Are Blacks the missing link? (Nov '06) 50 min Monkeybusiness 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1,707,201
White people GO AWAY 1 hr IT IS I 320
why is it that louisiana creoles say there not ... (May '11) 1 hr Creole beauty 57
Every Single Black On This Forum... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 17
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Jake 108
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Jake 93
Leaving Topix Forever 3 hr The Laughing Axe 31
Nobody is on white people side 5 hr IT IS I 106
Trump's "Listening Session" 5 hr Joey 24
More from around the web