Do Black men like Asian girls?

Do Black men like Asian girls?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
amanda

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Like, Chinese?

At my college, Texas tech, I see a lot of black men, and I smile at them, but they seem reluctant to talk to me. I was born in China, but have lived here for most of my life. I've dates white guys so I don't think my accent is to blame. It seems that BM are not interested in Asian women? Or are they intimidated? Or is it because of black women?

I know that some Asians may be racist, but that is true for white women too, and bm seem ok with white women.

Just the other day, at a party, I was talking to a really cute black guy, a pre-med student, in some of by bio classes. Then, out of no where, 3 black women came and started to talk to him, pushing me out of the way. I experienced this a few time before. It seems that bw are afraid to push white girls out of the way, but the black devil women are comfortable with pushing us Asian girls around.

Judged:

60

17

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nubi1

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2013
I love asian girls sweety. Dated a filipino woman. Signed a black man.

P.s, Jax. How do you know if all asian girl got no ass? Ever seen a girl from the Philippines or Thailand? They are thick!!

Judged:

33

30

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Its funny how non black women will come on here talking about how black women don't like to see them with black men, but black women have yet to talk about their bad experiences with racist non black women who have a problem with black women dating men of their race.

Yes, all of us black women are just down right evil. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
BTW, most black men are not interested in flat chest, flat butt girls. And Asian girls are flat all over.
This is quite possibly one of the biggest misconceptions. While generally smaller in stature, many are quite proportionate.

Judged:

17

12

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#8 Jul 9, 2013
amanda wrote:
Like, Chinese?

At my college, Texas tech, I see a lot of black men, and I smile at them, but they seem reluctant to talk to me. I was born in China, but have lived here for most of my life. I've dates white guys so I don't think my accent is to blame. It seems that BM are not interested in Asian women? Or are they intimidated? Or is it because of black women?

I know that some Asians may be racist, but that is true for white women too, and bm seem ok with white women.

Just the other day, at a party, I was talking to a really cute black guy, a pre-med student, in some of by bio classes. Then, out of no where, 3 black women came and started to talk to him, pushing me out of the way. I experienced this a few time before. It seems that bw are afraid to push white girls out of the way, but the black devil women are comfortable with pushing us Asian girls around.
Yes dear black men are attracted to Asian women, well at least the smart ones are. The only problem that most BM have with Asian girls in America is that they are too westernized and become spoiled, shallow and materialistic like most white and black girls here. If you just be yourself you will get noticed, but if you like the Native American girls you will get attention, but it will be the wrong kind of attention . Just make friends with a guy that you like and see where it goes. Do pay attention to that ignorant fucktard Dax.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
BTW, most black men are not interested in flat chest, flat butt girls. And Asian girls are flat all over.
Damn you are super retarded! Have you ever been to Asia? Don't judge all Asian girls based on the ones you see here in America. The Asian girls here in America try to act like white girls, so of course they starve themselves and they are flat. Asia is different dufus.

Judged:

12

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE NEGRO

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2013
Well!!! You ladies been like ancient chinese secrets to us. Gots some some rythum and flava to ya? Most of all would you be a good mother?

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Answer Guy wrote:
Don't you penniless gutless cowards have anything other than "yo momma", "muh d|k", and "trailer parks"?

No wonder you apes are the longest running joke in Human history.
Funny how you can call someone a coward and you're hiding behind a computer screen trailer trash puke! Don't you hillbillies have anything other than ape? Very create hillbilly. Never heard that one. Who taught you how to spell ape? Put the see and say down troll!

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#14 Jul 9, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
Well!!! You ladies been like ancient chinese secrets to us. Gots some some rythum and flava to ya? Most of all would you be a good mother?
Word is bond.
Bootyman

Orlando, FL

#15 Jul 9, 2013
Well if it's any consolation, I'm a while male and I would never touch an Asian either. Different strokes.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can call someone a coward and you're hiding behind a computer screen trailer trash puke! Don't you hillbillies have anything other than ape? Very create hillbilly. Never heard that one. Who taught you how to spell ape? Put the see and say down troll!
This clown prances around changing his screen name every two minutes peddling the same trash. What an interesting life he must have.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#18 Jul 9, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>This clown prances around changing his screen name every two minutes peddling the same trash. What an interesting life he must have.
Yeah I don't know why I even bother acknowledging that fool. But that's what I do, lol.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Duh wrote:
Can't get an Asian man??? Asian men are kind, wonderful, and decent. I'm actually wondering what is wrong with you??

I see that you enjoy being murdered along with becoming a robbery victim. Do like prison men, sweetie? Because that's where you're going to up in the long term.
LMBAO, your ignorance befuddles me. Keep it up though, you make yourself look just as bad as those you speak of. My child you have been so misinformed, You can't possibly believe that only blacks go to jail? The public school system in Georgia must be terrible, you poor thing.:-(

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 9, 2013
Trayvon Had It Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "hiding behind a computer" mah nighur. I'm not.
[email protected]
Imagine the "street cred" a nighur like you could garner with your fellow coloreds if you were to personally confront someone like me face-to-face.
The ball is in your court, Kunta.
THX....once again with the internet challenges. Give it a rest, you're not that important. Truly.

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#23 Jul 9, 2013
Trayvon Had It Coming wrote:
<quoted text>You're "hiding behind a computer" mah nighur. I'm not.

[email protected]

Imagine the "street cred" a nighur like you could garner with your fellow coloreds if you were to personally confront someone like me face-to-face.

The ball is in your court, Kunta.
Oh how cute, you gave me your email address. Sorry, but I don't swing that way Clay Aiken. If you like taking it up the tailpipe just make a Craigslist add in the gay section like the rest of the liberal q.u.e.e.r.s from Colorado. Don't forget the KY, Neil Patrick.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Jul 9, 2013
Trayvon Had It Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "hiding behind a computer" mah nighur. I'm not.
[email protected]
Imagine the "street cred" a nighur like you could garner with your fellow coloreds if you were to personally confront someone like me face-to-face.
The ball is in your court, Kunta.
Hahahahah. Suey! Educated people do not associate with white supremacist racist hillbilly trash. Dude, I wouldn't let you change the oil in my car let alone talk to you. Get a clue Rudy! You're a loser, a societal reject. Take your "tough guy" talk back to the pen jailbird. Now be gone jenkum huffer. Now go away before I have some of my friends come and arrest you and take you back home.
amanda

Lubbock, TX

#26 Jul 9, 2013
nubi1 wrote:
I love asian girls sweety. Dated a filipino woman. Signed a black man.
P.s, Jax. How do you know if all asian girl got no ass? Ever seen a girl from the Philippines or Thailand? They are thick!!
Thank you!
BlackPowerCape

Waller, TX

#27 Jul 9, 2013
Nope! I only love Black women.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 9, 2013
Answer Guy wrote:
Amanda, first of all, I object to the term "black 'men'". "Black violent, dumb, down-low, chickenshit cowards" would be more accurate.
My main point is this: these AIDS-riddled rape apes will take ANY women over their own ape-like sows.
Be careful! Negro/Human relationships always end up badly for the Human.
lol

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 9, 2013
amanda wrote:
Like, Chinese?
At my college, Texas tech, I see a lot of black men, and I smile at them, but they seem reluctant to talk to me. I was born in China, but have lived here for most of my life. I've dates white guys so I don't think my accent is to blame. It seems that BM are not interested in Asian women? Or are they intimidated? Or is it because of black women?
I know that some Asians may be racist, but that is true for white women too, and bm seem ok with white women.
Just the other day, at a party, I was talking to a really cute black guy, a pre-med student, in some of by bio classes. Then, out of no where, 3 black women came and started to talk to him, pushing me out of the way. I experienced this a few time before. It seems that bw are afraid to push white girls out of the way, but the black devil women are comfortable with pushing us Asian girls around.
You were born in China to 2 Chinese parents but your name is Amanda??? Something is fake in your story already.

BLACK MAN TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 1 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web