AAW, can you explain this or will you...

AAW, can you explain this or will you ignore it?

Posted in the African-American Forum

REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Dropped out of high school, have OOW children, on public assistance and at the same time attending college or graduated, strong, intelligent, independent ans have high self esteem.

SOMEBODY IS LYING

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#2 Nov 24, 2012
It's funny to hear a black say....My momma raised me 'all by herself' and she also put 'herself' through college.

What they really mean is -

my momma got all the gubment cheese she could get her hands on while we was on welfare and food stamps and she was bustin some nut at the local ged class. my momma toll me black men aint sht. She a good strong black woman.
sweetcocoa

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Why did you start this topic? Get a life. Pick on yourself.
sweetcocoa

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2012
TGA wrote:
It's funny to hear a black say....My momma raised me 'all by herself' and she also put 'herself' through college.
my momma got all the gubment cheese she could get her hands on while we was on welfare and food stamps and she was bustin some nut at the local ged class. my momma toll me black men aint sht. She a good strong black woman.
Many people of all races have grown up poor or lived in poverty. Please find a new subject.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2012
This thread is just for fun. Will whites EVER explain why there's so many WHORISH WW walking around here with brown babies? You told us your woman was "pure" and would never want a negro. Why everytime I pull up in WAL-MART. There's some blonde ho giving head on a black man? Or HORDES of WW with brown babies and curly head with their hair all over the place? Someone please explain!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Jobless racist trolls are very lonely people with no hobbies to speak of.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Looks like they plan to IGNORE it.

:)
Yep

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 24, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
This thread is just for fun. Will whites EVER explain why there's so many WHORISH WW walking around here with brown babies? You told us your woman was "pure" and would never want a negro. Why everytime I pull up in WAL-MART. There's some blonde ho giving head on a black man? Or HORDES of WW with brown babies and curly head with their hair all over the place? Someone please explain!
I agree. Someone needs to explain why white women just LOVE black men and prefer them over their own race of men. These white men should stop worrying about black women and try to find a way to lure and maintain their own women who seemingly want nothing to do with them, lol!

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#11 Nov 24, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people of all races have grown up poor or lived in poverty. Please find a new subject.
There's nothing wrong with this subject.....Maybe you would rather talk about white women?

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#12 Nov 24, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
LOL.....you really hate white women don't you?
Well, you should. You have plenty of reason to.
They take your men when they actually do nogs (the dirty ones). and the ones that don't (like myself) get the best white men.
Yall sht out of luck.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2012
I asked AAW to explain this and got social comparisons, narcissistic rage and everything except an explanation.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....you really hate white women don't you?
Well, you should. You have plenty of reason to.
They take your men when they actually do nogs (the dirty ones). and the ones that don't (like myself) get the best white men.
Yall sht out of luck.
No response eh? That's what I thought BYTCH.*SMILE*
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Someone needs to explain why white women just LOVE black men and prefer them over their own race of men. These white men should stop worrying about black women and try to find a way to lure and maintain their own women who seemingly want nothing to do with them, lol!
*smile* Hey sis! Whites are a pathetic bunch. When I see them in public. They look unhealthy. Too pale and colorless.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#16 Nov 24, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No response eh? That's what I thought BYTCH.*SMILE*
Hey dummy...You responded to my response. What the fck are you talking about no response. Retarded Ape Btch.
sweetcocoa

Stockton, CA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with this subject.....Maybe you would rather talk about white women?
We don't want to talk about your mother and her issues.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#19 Nov 24, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool then maybe you can answer the OP question?

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#20 Nov 24, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
....or will you ignore it?

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#21 Nov 24, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
....or will you ignore it?
still trolling for blk cck?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#22 Nov 24, 2012
TGA wrote:
Wow she is a strong woman :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,582,410
Power of Master Lee for President. 4 min The Power Of Mast... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 23 min KIP 222
You democrats put these "racist" monuments up. 23 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Omaha aims to be more welcoming to young black ... 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 26 min Ugly monkeys 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sbt 117
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web