If you had 3 wishes....
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2007
What would they be?

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2007
***There is NO wishing for MORE wishes***

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#3 Mar 20, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
What would they be?
Do you want the truth?
okay this is mine
1.I want to win the lottery (jackpot is 300 mil)
2.heal all the sick people
3.No more brocken homes

“~Sassy~ ”

Since: Dec 06

Sunny Southern California

#4 Mar 20, 2007
1. All my bills were paid
2. My family and friends were all in good health
3. Racism no longer existed

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2007
awe thats no nice lil mommie

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2007
1. I would wish that slavery and colonialism never happened.
2. I wish that we could discover how to use the 90% of the brain that isn't being used
3. I wish philosophy was taught to every child at the elementary school level; that everyone acted as if we all have purpose on earth; and that each individual strove toward something higher and more profound

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2007
I wish that you would start a thread based on a topix that would be beneficial and not based on wishful thinking, dreams, gross sex, race relations, baby's mama, baby's dad, superficial appearances, and anything that would not cause a conflict to our people!

Try that as an outline. am laughing my ass off!
hahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha ahahahahaahahahaahahaha!
Ashley

Littleton, CO

#8 Mar 20, 2007
1.$4 million for myself (tax-free)
2. There was a cure for the uncurable diseases, including AIDS/HIV and to have the meds to be very affordable for EVERYONE (this is all in one)
3. Wish that the Europeans wouldn't have colonized any other nations

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2007
SassyJ wrote:
1. All my bills were paid
2. My family and friends were all in good health
3. Racism no longer existed
Thats interesting... Why just wish for your bills to be paid now... what about NEXT month LOL

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2007
Ashley wrote:
1.$4 million for myself (tax-free)
2. There was a cure for the uncurable diseases, including AIDS/HIV and to have the meds to be very affordable for EVERYONE (this is all in one)
3. Wish that the Europeans wouldn't have colonized any other nations
I hear you!!!

“~Sassy~ ”

Since: Dec 06

Sunny Southern California

#11 Mar 20, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting... Why just wish for your bills to be paid now... what about NEXT month LOL
I'm not greedy.. If I could just get out of debt, I'd be happy.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#12 Mar 20, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
***There is NO wishing for MORE wishes***
OK, OH all-powerful genie!

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

San Jose, CA

#13 Mar 20, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
What would they be?
1. I would marry Val!
2. Give her some iron!
3. And buy her a manor in Beverly Hills!
4. And have a whole bunch of black ashy babies!
5. lol!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#14 Mar 20, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
1. I would wish that slavery and colonialism never happened.
2. I wish that we could discover how to use the 90% of the brain that isn't being used
3. I wish philosophy was taught to every child at the elementary school level; that everyone acted as if we all have purpose on earth; and that each individual strove toward something higher and more profound
that's 5 wishes ....

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#15 Mar 20, 2007
1. That I was the richest man in the world ... this would enable to me to carry out the good deeds that I only dream of now.
2. that all disease would be cured.
3. that I would find the most ideal partner in the world to be married to for the rest of my life.

... as an alternate, for no poverty to exist.

But which one would I trade it with?

this is always the trouble with wishes.....

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2007
SassyJ wrote:
I'm not greedy.. If I could just get out of debt, I'd be happy.
gotcha

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#17 Mar 20, 2007
money, the ability to cure cancer, the ability to take life.
Miss Gutierrez

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2007
1.) I wish there was a cure for all terrible diseases(AIDS, DIABETES, ALL FORMS OF CANCER)

2.)That I'd be rich (of course who wouldnt want to be?)

3.)ALL impoverished nations are healthy and happy
Jim

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#19 Mar 20, 2007
1. That I could talk to dogs.
2. That George W. Bush was my best friend.
3. All the broccoli I could eat.

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

San Jose, CA

#20 Mar 20, 2007
Miss Gutierrez wrote:
1.) I wish there was a cure for all terrible diseases(AIDS, DIABETES, ALL FORMS OF CANCER)
2.)That I'd be rich (of course who wouldnt want to be?)
3.)ALL impoverished nations are healthy and happy
Excellent post, Miss G, I see you are using small caps! I knew you would see it my way!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,396,553
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 4 min Redefined 8,022
Sex With Black Girls Is The Best 4 min mike 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 46,654
WARNING ! Loser Whiteys Deleted Thread: " Engli... 4 min The Reality 21
Whiteboy 1st lati ku ni ara awakọ Car 6 min Skiff Azlaan 1
News Forced diversity training backfires, claims Har... 6 min KIP 6
Black Failure 9 min Skiff Azlaan 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min you knew 136,191
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 1 hr Cracker Hunter 34
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 103
More from around the web