64% of Black Children live in fatherl...

64% of Black Children live in fatherless homes...

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2012
According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data.

..... Nearly 2 in 3 African American children live in father-absent homes.

Children who live absent their biological fathers are, on average, at least two to three times more likely to be poor, to use drugs, to experience educational, health, emotional and behavioral problems, to be victims of child abuse, and to engage in criminal behavior than their peers who live with their married, biological (or adoptive) parents.
joy

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2012
The bigger problem Imo is that lots of those kids do not have any meaningful relationship with their dads. So therefore I support abortion based on what we know these kids go through in society ...
bLACK Man

Alexandria, VA

#3 Aug 27, 2012
not my kids, not my problem. the main question should be, why can't these blacc women get these men to marry them, before having children. I'll tell you. blacc women don't have nothing to offer beside sex. other than that it's like living with another dude.
INDEPENDENT BW

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
I hope every INDEPENDENT bw success with their conscience!

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognised as superior without commensurate achievements);

Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);

Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation – or, failing that, wishes to be feared and to be notorious (Narcissistic Supply);

Feels entitled. Demands automatic and full compliance with his or her unreasonable expectations for special and favourable priority treatment;

Is "interpersonally exploitative", i.e., uses others to achieve his or her own ends;

Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences, priorities, and choices of others;

Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt or destroy the objects of his or her frustration. Suffers from persecutory (paranoid) delusions as he or she believes that they feel the same about him or her and are likely to act similarly;

Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invincible, immune, "above the law", and omnipresent (magical thinking). Rages when frustrated, contradicted, or confronted by people he or she considers inferior to him or her and unworthy

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Some of you black men are beyond repair.
Hahaha

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
Some of you black men are beyond repair.
Here is a bw that hate your guts.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Bad women are made for bad men and good women are made for good men, and when two BAD people get together, their kids often pay for their parents mistakes.

Black Mother Throwing Her Baby On Concrete

THE RELIC

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
Bad women are made for bad men and good women are made for good men, and when two BAD people get together, their kids often pay for their parents mistakes.
Black Mother Throwing Her Baby On Concrete
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJ22Avj_nWIXX
Frank, it was bm/bw that betrayed the first slave revolt and it is bm/bw that are betraying the AA community today.

bm: see what this bw did
Bw: see what this bm did
Bm: see how this bw acted
Bw: see how this bm acted

When will this schitt stop, tit for tat like children?

Hell bruh, I might stand on the sideline with a cracker to my left, cracker tovmy right and watch the show too.
THE RELIC

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
I have seen great bw/bm make sacrifices, pass on into eternity and all their work is for nought. As a matter of fact, we are standing on their shoulders and schitting on their heads at the same time.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#11 Aug 27, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
Frank, it was bm/bw that betrayed the first slave revolt and it is bm/bw that are betraying the AA community today.
bm: see what this bw did
Bw: see what this bm did
Bm: see how this bw acted
Bw: see how this bm acted
When will this schitt stop, tit for tat like children?
Hell bruh, I might stand on the sideline with a cracker to my left, cracker tovmy right and watch the show too.
Good point.

I feel you, bruh!

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Not my problem.

Good rain over the weekend.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Yes this must be the White man opressing Blacks right?

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#14 Aug 27, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data.
..... Nearly 2 in 3 African American children live in father-absent homes.
Children who live absent their biological fathers are, on average, at least two to three times more likely to be poor, to use drugs, to experience educational, health, emotional and behavioral problems, to be victims of child abuse, and to engage in criminal behavior than their peers who live with their married, biological (or adoptive) parents.
I thought it was higher than that?

Maybe this statistic counts Step Fathers as Fathers too? LOL

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#15 Aug 27, 2012
and I bet half of those are in homes where the mama has more than one baby from more than one daddy and gets food stamps and reduced rent.
THE RELIC

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Yes this must be the White man opressing Blacks right?
I got mine and fk everybody else. As far as 64%, that's not my problem either.

0h-Really | 37 min

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me? Tiny Circles
Starburst

Mooresville, NC

#17 Aug 27, 2012
bLACK Man wrote:
not my kids, not my problem. the main question should be, why can't these blacc women get these men to marry them, before having children. I'll tell you. blacc women don't have nothing to offer beside sex. other than that it's like living with another dude.
Oddly enough, even though 64% of black kids live in fatherless homes, only about 12% of all black women are single mothers.

Let's unpack this data. What does that mean?
Why are only 12% of black women single mothers to the majority of black children which live in horrid conditions.
In fact, many single upstanding blk women are opting to adopt and raise the children that have been abandoned by sorry blk men and their horrible choices in women!

We can all agree that some of the women we see with 2+ kids now a days don't really deserve to have children and are raising them horribly.

But WHY do blk men KEEP going to the same types of women over and over and over again to give the worst 12% of our population their seed and run away like cowards afterwards? ANd why do these blk men keep repeating this cycle with non-blk women too. If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a white chick with a dingy looking mulatto baby, I'd be rich!
Blk women aren't the only factor in this situation. Just sayin!
And of course no blk man wants to hear this b/c you want a scapegoat but I'm done with apologizing for shyt most blk women aren't guilty of! Stop choosing hoes and maybe you won't have to run away with your tail behind your leg like a dog when she turns out to be no good!
THE RELIC

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2012
AAMech wrote:
Not my problem.
Good rain over the weekend.
thanks for the post.

Not my problem!

Good football games too
THE RELIC

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2012
Starburst wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly enough, even though 64% of black kids live in fatherless homes, only about 12% of all black women are single mothers.
Let's unpack this data. What does that mean?
Why are only 12% of black women single mothers to the majority of black children which live in horrid conditions.
In fact, many single upstanding blk women are opting to adopt and raise the children that have been abandoned by sorry blk men and their horrible choices in women!
We can all agree that some of the women we see with 2+ kids now a days don't really deserve to have children and are raising them horribly.
But WHY do blk men KEEP going to the same types of women over and over and over again to give the worst 12% of our population their seed and run away like cowards afterwards? ANd why do these blk men keep repeating this cycle with non-blk women too. If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a white chick with a dingy looking mulatto baby, I'd be rich!
Blk women aren't the only factor in this situation. Just sayin!
And of course no blk man wants to hear this b/c you want a scapegoat but I'm done with apologizing for shyt most blk women aren't guilty of! Stop choosing hoes and maybe you won't have to run away with your tail behind your leg like a dog when she turns out to be no good!
You are one ignorant Mofo.

The vast majority of these babies are concieved by babies and they don't kmow schitt about choices.

You are one ignorant MOFO among a field of other ignorant MOFO's.

Calling 14, 15....18 year olds men and women.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#20 Aug 27, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a bw that hate your guts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k8CTnmRb7BYXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
What does this have to do with the subject?
Starburst

Charlotte, NC

#21 Aug 27, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant Mofo.
The vast majority of these babies are concieved by babies and they don't kmow schitt about choices.
You are one ignorant MOFO among a field of other ignorant MOFO's.
Calling 14, 15....18 year olds men and women.
Sawwweeee. But last time I checked the stats TEEN births were actually down and these babies were being born to people ages 18-25. So the teen mom bs excuse is played out.

Sorry I don't excuse sorry women or the sorry men who choose them to bring little lives into the world selfishly without thinking bout the consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 min wojooiojjj 55
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 26
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 2 min TeaseMyth 161
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,478,892
Four Blacks in Chicago Kidnap White Male 4 min Sicklecell Supporter 93
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 7 min KIP 855
8 people shot at MLK celebration 10 min Sicklecell Supporter 7
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 507
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 4 hr Redefined 326
More from around the web