Interracial Cuckold....Sickening! Are...

scandinavian PRINCESS

“NO TO RACE MIXING NO TO RACISM”

Since: Nov 08

Oulu, Finland

#292 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has had sex with several black guys while I watch. Not all black guys, but on the average, most of them are better hung than us white guys and are more aggressive in bed. So after the first few times I understood her need to have sex with black men. She does things with them that she never does with me. Now that I am used to it I actually enjoy watching them now. The sex is so animalistic. Most of the time now, when she brings a black guy home I will cook and serve dinner to them, then afterwards they usaully watch a movie and I will fix drinks for them. After the movie we go upstairs and they shower and then get busy. The only part I dont like is that sometimes before they start they make me give oral to him for a while to get him ready for her, I had never done anything to a man before, but I'm kinda used to it now. I guess its just part of my role.
My wife told me she is glad that I let her have sex with black guys because she would probably have to leave me if I didnt allow her to do so. So in a way I guess thse guys are doing me a favor
you cant generalize all white people with your pathetic ass idiot. you may have a problem down there and you may be a stupid idiot that cant do anything fine but most white men that i know would kick the ass of any black boy out there... you are maybe not another black boy.. so stfu retard. people like you are simply garbage
OpenGates

United States

#293 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has had sex with several black guys while I watch. Not all black guys, but on the average, most of them are better hung than us white guys and are more aggressive in bed. So after the first few times I understood her need to have sex with black men. She does things with them that she never does with me. Now that I am used to it I actually enjoy watching them now. The sex is so animalistic. Most of the time now, when she brings a black guy home I will cook and serve dinner to them, then afterwards they usaully watch a movie and I will fix drinks for them. After the movie we go upstairs and they shower and then get busy. The only part I dont like is that sometimes before they start they make me give oral to him for a while to get him ready for her, I had never done anything to a man before, but I'm kinda used to it now. I guess its just part of my role.
My wife told me she is glad that I let her have sex with black guys because she would probably have to leave me if I didnt allow her to do so. So in a way I guess thse guys are doing me a favor
Ding, your subservient has it better than I do. I am only speaking for myself and no other brothas but I am a 29 year old black man who have always lusted after white women and felt inferior to white men because of their many achievements in the world that I know I couldn't come close to matching so I decided to sale myself to my white lord and lady for $5,000 a year and room and board. I would have done it for free if necessary. I am their male subservient and they completely own me for the year.

I cook and clean for them just like a little b!tch plus I do sexual thing for them like massage both of their naked bodies but if I don't do it right I must lick the master's feet off, even between the toes. I enjoy mounting my white mistress for my and my master's pleasure eventhough once in a while he will hit me with a horse whip and call me all kind Ns and monkeys while I am riding her.

Now when they are ready to have sex with each other they call me in to get them ready by licking my lady's p*%*y until it is good wet then getting on my knees in front of my master to suck him until he is good and ready for her. I personally don't like doing this part of it especially when he comes to soon and exploses in my mouth and makes me swollow or he will beat me but hey this is all part of the J-O-B. All in all I am still happy to be with them because this is the closest I will ever get to greatness so I make myself of use to them like their car, dogs and horses out back.

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#294 Feb 14, 2009
scandinavian PRINCESS wrote:
<quoted text>you cant generalize all white people with your pathetic ass idiot. you may have a problem down there and you may be a stupid idiot that cant do anything fine but most white men that i know would kick the ass of any black boy out there... you are maybe not another black boy.. so stfu retard. people like you are simply garbage
Dam, just because you dont agree with our lifestyle doesn't mean you need to attack me. I just want my wife to be happy and I want her to stay with me, so I do what I have to,
PTBW Forever

Kansas City, KS

#295 Feb 14, 2009
OpenGates wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding, your subservient has it better than I do. I am only speaking for myself and no other brothas but I am a 29 year old black man who have always lusted after white women and felt inferior to white men because of their many achievements in the world that I know I couldn't come close to matching so I decided to sale myself to my white lord and lady for $5,000 a year and room and board. I would have done it for free if necessary. I am their male subservient and they completely own me for the year.
I cook and clean for them just like a little b!tch plus I do sexual thing for them like massage both of their naked bodies but if I don't do it right I must lick the master's feet off, even between the toes. I enjoy mounting my white mistress for my and my master's pleasure eventhough once in a while he will hit me with a horse whip and call me all kind Ns and monkeys while I am riding her.
Now when they are ready to have sex with each other they call me in to get them ready by licking my lady's p*%*y until it is good wet then getting on my knees in front of my master to suck him until he is good and ready for her. I personally don't like doing this part of it especially when he comes to soon and exploses in my mouth and makes me swollow or he will beat me but hey this is all part of the J-O-B. All in all I am still happy to be with them because this is the closest I will ever get to greatness so I make myself of use to them like their car, dogs and horses out back.
Keep it to yourself, the human sexuality forum or even your sick cuckold forums.

You all are so stupid actually believing that you are inferior to someone because of your skin color.

“whoa! :o)”

planet earth

#296 Feb 14, 2009
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I lived in San Diego for a while. Its a beautiful place but everyone hangs out in their different cliques for White, Black, Mexican or Asian.
yea it's like that. i don't know. some ppl are so stuck on their thing. roots are very important for every culture and they are there in our hearts. but that should not prevent us from socializing across race. after all, the world today is not what it used to be centuries and thousands of years ago. human beings are human beings and it is really annoying to always think in terms of boundaries when we are meeting people out there

:)
Dr Endo

AOL

#297 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a vacation in Jamaica. You will find hundreds of white women seeking sex with athletic built black men. Their soft, white husbands are no longer statisfying to them--or never were. You may even find some black males who will allow you to be cuckold.
whitey

Ossining, NY

#298 Feb 14, 2009
Hey! I know that much of what you read, see, is terrible or insane or loathsome for you. But live and let live and move on instead of sitting back as though what you do is so great (ask your girl and find out the truth!)...stop being so girl-oliek in snippy remarks.
Brody

Orlando, FL

#299 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so if you want to let your wife have sex with other guys thats one thing, but don't be there slave. And you giving these guys head is just wrong. I just cant see a real man going down on the guy his wife is cheating on him with and right there while your wife is watching you. I hope you don't have any kids around the house that know whats going on.

Level 1

Location hidden

#300 Feb 14, 2009
Brody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so if you want to let your wife have sex with other guys thats one thing, but don't be there slave. And you giving these guys head is just wrong. I just cant see a real man going down on the guy his wife is cheating on him with and right there while your wife is watching you. I hope you don't have any kids around the house that know whats going on.
Yes we do have a daughter but she stays at her granmas house or with a friend when she is going to bring a black guy home. And as far as me going down on these guys its not really a sex thing it's just theyre way showing theyre dominance over me. I would never suck off another white guy, that would be gay
Brody

Orlando, FL

#301 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do have a daughter but she stays at her granmas house or with a friend when she is going to bring a black guy home. And as far as me going down on these guys its not really a sex thing it's just theyre way showing theyre dominance over me. I would never suck off another white guy, that would be gay
LOL, and you think giving head to a black man is not gay? I suppose you would let him pork your @ss if they wanted to
PTBW Forever

Kansas City, KS

#302 Feb 14, 2009
Brody wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know cuckolds very well do you?
Cuckolds are beyond sick because they believe this is a perfectly legitimate lifestyle that doesn't disturb every one who just happens to witness it.

I don't see why every one is so up and arms about gays and lesbians when we have these sick fucks all over the world.

These people need some major therapy and psycho analysis treatment.

Level 1

Location hidden

#304 Feb 14, 2009
You people just don't understand

Level 1

Location hidden

#305 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
You people just don't understand
I understand you are a pathetic little worm and you deserve the life you are living

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#307 Feb 14, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a vacation in Jamaica. You will find hundreds of white women seeking sex with athletic built black men. Their soft, white husbands are no longer statisfying to them--or never were. You may even find some black males who will allow you to be cuckold.
those are not white women.. but the trash from the trash of the human specie , anyway.. do you really like the fact that the trash from the trash is treating blacks like slaves just for personal use?.. omg. you are retarded

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#308 Feb 14, 2009
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know cuckolds very well do you?
Cuckolds are beyond sick because they believe this is a perfectly legitimate lifestyle that doesn't disturb every one who just happens to witness it.
I don't see why every one is so up and arms about gays and lesbians when we have these sick fucks all over the world.
These people need some major therapy and psycho analysis treatment.
almost no one knows of these sickos.. i started to know about them just some months ago!=S
PTBW Forever

Kansas City, KS

#309 Feb 14, 2009
<quoted text>almost no one knows of these sickos.. i started to know about them just some months ago!=S
It was a couple years ago for me.

They have forums for this stuff now and it is far worse than the human sexuality forum is.

Level 1

Location hidden

#310 Feb 14, 2009
<quoted text>those are not white women.. but the trash from the trash of the human specie , anyway.. do you really like the fact that the trash from the trash is treating blacks like slaves just for personal use?.. omg. you are retarded
You must be secretly turned on by this subject otherwise you would not frequent this post

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#311 Feb 14, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be secretly turned on by this subject otherwise you would not frequent this post
no...in fact im worried about people like you... how can be your kind real?

Level 1

Location hidden

#312 Feb 14, 2009
<quoted text> no...in fact im worried about people like you... how can be your kind real?
It's not like I chose for this to happen, I hated it at first. It was not my choice, it was my wifes. I just dont want to lose her, so I have to go along with it. It's not easy watching your wife have sex with different black guys all the time, and I never dreamed I would be made to suck black dlck every weekend just so he is hard and ready for my wife. They all think that part is really funny. It's not the plan I had for my life, but I have gotten used to it
contraman

London, UK

#313 Feb 15, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree--- & if people are so repulsed by it, why spend your time readigg/contributing to this subject.
Like those against sex etc being shown on TV---there's always the "Off" button!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 10 min FireFellow44 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CodeTalker 1,621,004
Poll Which women are easiest to get into the bed ? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jsuejdd 50
Jimmy Carter: "Obama didn’t deliver..." 1 hr YouTube matters 5
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Diego Verdager 4,260
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 1 hr Chimp Trainer 15
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 1 hr YouTube matters 20
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr YouTube matters 39
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Deanna 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Djay 1,580