Interracial Cuckold....Sickening! Are...

scandinavian PRINCESS

“NO TO RACE MIXING NO TO RACISM”

Since: Nov 08

Oulu, Finland

#188 Feb 8, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
The fact is, the white guy's wife wants sex with the black male because her soft and small white husband cannot statisfy her. Fortunately her husband realizes this and and even he wants to see his whfe satisfield by a physically stout and well endowed black bull.
This also happens with black couples.. get over it, suburban black boys are soft but another problem with em is that they keep living like they were like 12 years old even when they have 40 yrs.so blacks are not only soft in this case but also pathetic and immature

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

#189 Feb 9, 2009
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
I often browse through the letters on cuckoldplace (On "Real cuckold site/cuckold forum"), & find these hot, specially inter racial ones (where white men are the studs, pleasuring the wives of non-white men!). Must check out sngwatcher's posts in that case. What does he say? But it's always a pleasure reading your posts on these topix pages.
Have you contributed to "Do women find blond n blue eyed men attractive topix", & "Impregnated not by the husband, but with his consent topix"?You will find these interesting
SIR CONTRAMAN, i have NOT Browsed the topic You mentioned.
just type, snog watcher, cuckoldplace in google, ad You would find a lot of topics posted by hi,. i dont have money to be a member as all i earn is tranferred into my HERO'S Account after tax deductions!!
HE is Simply FUCKS, Travels, Gambles and Ownes!!!apart from being MD&Chairman of A Real Estate Firm of a firm which He obtained fromHIS thai cuckold, ofcourse, HE Doesnt do much work there, for HE Gets everything done by HIS Subordinates. HE Just Supervises and suggeests changes

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#190 Feb 9, 2009
Freebird32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop, you are not getting me, the reason (I repeat) that black men are the minorities on those sites is because they are the minorities periods. And look at some some of the kinky black South African men, raping a child every 2 seconds over there.
a blackman would never allow his wife to have sex with a total stranger while he watches except if this black guy has been totally brainwashed by the cliche that everything white is good while everything that comes frm the blackman is evil.blackmen who engage in cockholding(or whatever u call it),pedophilia and homosexuality are just trying to act white and these perverted sexuality was started by white ppl so its a white thing and not a blackman"s thing.you talk about rape in south africa but you should know south africa is becoming more and more westernised than other african countries.besides even the south african govt recorgnised homosexualism a few yrs back hence south africa is trying to copy the whiteman by doing anything the whiteman does.blackmen who engage in homosexuality and cockholding are not fit to call themsleves men and these frigging uncle toms should go somewhere and hid themselves

“Just me”

Level 2

london

#191 Feb 9, 2009
scandinavian PRINCESS wrote:
<quoted text>This also happens with black couples.. get over it, suburban black boys are soft but another problem with em is that they keep living like they were like 12 years old even when they have 40 yrs.so blacks are not only soft in this case but also pathetic and immature
the point is when you whitewomen start getting getting obese the whiteman starts looking for a negro to puck his wife and its only a dumb negro who would agree to that sick shit.
Dr Endo

AOL

#192 Feb 9, 2009
Cuckold relationships today are often established through the internet and chat rooms. Such chat rooms are almost always 90% white males looking for a black bull.

“Just me”

Level 2

london

#193 Feb 9, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Cuckold relationships today are often established through the internet and chat rooms. Such chat rooms are almost always 90% white males looking for a black bull.
i agree with you on that

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#194 Feb 9, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
and only 1% of the western world is black... so i can say that blacks are 10x more likely to be cuckold XD
contraman

Reading, UK

#195 Feb 9, 2009
<quoted text>and only 1% of the western world is black... so i can say that blacks are 10x more likely to be cuckold XD
Reading your various posts, I get the impression that on the whole you find the concept of wife waching (ie cuckoldry) immoral. However, the MOST sinful (call it what you like) is when a white couple gets a black man to cuckold the white husband, partly because you are against race-mixing. The LEAST sinful is white on white cuckolding (white couple & white stud-lover), for in these instances rhere is no race-mixing! However, reading your last post, you maybe actually ENJOY the thought of a black man being cuckolded by a white guy? If so, is it because it reinforces your views that white men are superior, & were BORN to dominate/f--k the wives of black men?
Not making any value judgements here, just trying to understand you better!

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#196 Feb 9, 2009
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your various posts, I get the impression that on the whole you find the concept of wife waching (ie cuckoldry) immoral. However, the MOST sinful (call it what you like) is when a white couple gets a black man to cuckold the white husband, partly because you are against race-mixing. The LEAST sinful is white on white cuckolding (white couple & white stud-lover), for in these instances rhere is no race-mixing! However, reading your last post, you maybe actually ENJOY the thought of a black man being cuckolded by a white guy? If so, is it because it reinforces your views that white men are superior, & were BORN to dominate/f--k the wives of black men?
Not making any value judgements here, just trying to understand you better!
omg...im sorry, but i find really diturbing this issue.. no matter if this is interracial or not.

everything is in the individual,...anyway, not in the race

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Taipei, Taiwan

#197 Feb 9, 2009
Sir, ContraMan, Plz Dont ignore me.
i log on to topix to see Your Response!!!!

“TAM Were Some Real Black Men!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#199 Feb 10, 2009
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
a blackman would never allow his wife to have sex with a total stranger while he watches except if this black guy has been totally brainwashed by the cliche that everything white is good while everything that comes frm the blackman is evil.blackmen who engage in cockholding(or whatever u call it),pedophilia and homosexuality are just trying to act white and these perverted sexuality was started by white ppl so its a white thing and not a blackman"s thing.you talk about rape in south africa but you should know south africa is becoming more and more westernised than other african countries.besides even the south african govt recorgnised homosexualism a few yrs back hence south africa is trying to copy the whiteman by doing anything the whiteman does.blackmen who engage in homosexuality and cockholding are not fit to call themsleves men and these frigging uncle toms should go somewhere and hid themselves
I agree that as black people get more and more into white westernization, some of us will take on more perversions but that is still our own choice because just because it is around us don't mean we have to partake in it. Stats should that most of the rapes in Africa are of black children and young black women and that the rapist are black males (I won't bother to call them men).

(blackmen who engage in cockholding are not fit to call themsleves men )

I agree.
Dr Endo

AOL

#200 Feb 10, 2009
Too many white males, do to a sedintary, western lifestyle are sexually impotent and physically out of shape, yet they want their wife fulfilled sexually so they turn to the athletically built black bull. The stark contrast of male and female, black and white, strong and weak, and the past taboos, makes interracial cuckolding exciting to the submissive white male.

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#201 Feb 10, 2009
WhiteWomenLover wrote:
I do it to white women in front of their husbands all the time... Then they like to clean their women's nether-regions clean like some weird cat or something afterward.
you said in other post that you were white.. so whats the point?

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#202 Feb 10, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Too many white males, do to a sedintary, western lifestyle are sexually impotent and physically out of shape, yet they want their wife fulfilled sexually so they turn to the athletically built black bull. The stark contrast of male and female, black and white, strong and weak, and the past taboos, makes interracial cuckolding exciting to the submissive white male.
this happens also to black boys.. suburban black boys are now sexuallly impotent, nerdy and physically out of shape... but they want the athletically built "white stud".. the stark contrast of a good looking man with an ape-looking woman, black and white.. dominant and alpha with ghetto/slave fantasy makes interracial cuckolding exciting to the submisive black boy
Ron Brugal

United States

#203 Feb 10, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
You obviously don’t get out too much Dr.

I see just as many out of shape, overweight, and impotent looking Blacks as I do Whites.

In fact I dare say the location of dialysis centers located in my community (a clear indicator of terminal disease related to sedentary lifestyles) are positively correlated to the “color” of the neighborhood.
Dr Endo

AOL

#204 Feb 10, 2009
Your average inner city black male is far stronger and tougher that your average suburban white male. The physical difference is actually astounding. Blacks are just far more physical and aggresive than whites.
Ron Brugal

United States

#205 Feb 10, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Your average inner city black male is far stronger and tougher that your average suburban white male. The physical difference is actually astounding. Blacks are just far more physical and aggresive than whites.
No by my daily observation - what bus do you ride to work every day?

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#206 Feb 10, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
Your average inner city white male is far stronger and tougher than your average suburban black male. The physical difference is actually astounding. Whites are just far more physical and aggresive than blacks.

“My heart and Soul”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Long Beach,Ca.

#207 Feb 10, 2009
<quoted text>this happens also to black boys.. suburban black boys are now sexuallly impotent, nerdy and physically out of shape... but they want the athletically built "white stud".. the stark contrast of a good looking man with an ape-looking woman, black and white.. dominant and alpha with ghetto/slave fantasy makes interracial cuckolding exciting to the submisive black boy
You know damn well that's a lie! I swear your posts are full of garbage!

scandinavian PRINCESS

Oulu, Finland

#208 Feb 10, 2009
Real Black Dude wrote:
<quoted text>You know damn well that's a lie! I swear your posts are full of garbage!
you should answer dr endo too..
or are you ok with black racist?... ok

racist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 2 min sbt 23
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Earl 1,643,812
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 9 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 49 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
THX....I hear ur division serves the Pacific ri... 1 hr Harrisson 3
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28