Why do white people kiss the dog in t...

Why do white people kiss the dog in the mouth

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
timber

United States

#1 May 5, 2014
They are sick

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2014
Because they are gross disgusting creatures.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 May 5, 2014
LOL!!! Yet another hate-whitey thread from the convulsed twisted racist, bent and molded by white racists, LOL!!!

What a CHUMP! Are you frothing at the mouth now like a rabid dog, clown?
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#4 May 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
LOL!!! Yet another hate-whitey thread from the convulsed twisted racist, bent and molded by white racists, LOL!!!
What a CHUMP! Are you frothing at the mouth now like a rabid dog, clown?
You are the racist that why you are on the AA forum like these other white racist on here. But what he is saying is true and it gets worse.
Two women describe losing their virginity to a DOG!
&li st=PL042C1F792A7325B0

Animal Passions
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2014
Insect Trust is not even white.
2 much hair

Northridge, CA

#6 May 5, 2014
I'm not white, but I kiss my dog in her mouth. She's very love able

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the racist that why you are on the AA forum like these other white racist on here. But what he is saying is true and it gets worse.
Two women describe losing their virginity to a DOG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BxovoNevMt0XX&list=PL042C 1F792A7325B0
Animal Passions
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh I see, so since I'm in the AA forum, then I'm a racist? Is that your logic?

You're not very bright... but then racism kills brain cells, so I'm not surprised.

I heard about this black guy humping a horse, but unlike you I don't care.

That's because unlike you, I'm not racist.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#8 May 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, so since I'm in the AA forum, then I'm a racist? Is that your logic?
You're not very bright... but then racism kills brain cells, so I'm not surprised.
I heard about this black guy humping a horse, but unlike you I don't care.
That's because unlike you, I'm not racist.
Probably, true but if he did he was crazy, when white people do this they are almost perfectly sane. Plus you must provide evidence. Because you pretend not to be a racist does not mean that you are not racist. Sean Hannity would say he is not racist, but we all know the truth.Only crazy black people have sex with animals, sane white people have sex with animals
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#9 May 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, so since I'm in the AA forum, then I'm a racist? Is that your logic?
You're not very bright... but then racism kills brain cells, so I'm not surprised.
I heard about this black guy humping a horse, but unlike you I don't care.
That's because unlike you, I'm not racist.
Look for the most part white people can be almost perfectly sane and have sex with animals

they were all white LOL
Timber

United States

#10 May 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
LOL!!! Yet another hate-whitey thread from the convulsed twisted racist, bent and molded by white racists, LOL!!!
What a CHUMP! Are you frothing at the mouth now like a rabid dog, clown?
Why are you being defensive? You people have been kissing dogs for centuries and it didn't stop with kissing. Your women kiss dogs, sex dogs, horses, rats and snakes.

Of course you would have me to believe Medusa is a image from Greek mythology. I know it was not a myth and certain traits flare up in you people every once in a while.

By the way, did the doctors cut your tail a birth?
Timber

United States

#11 May 5, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Because they are gross disgusting creatures.
TIMBER....a fallen tree

While you are digging for a nerve, looks like I hit a nerve
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#12 May 5, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the racist that why you are on the AA forum like these other white racist on here. But what he is saying is true and it gets worse.
Two women describe losing their virginity to a DOG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BxovoNevMt0XX&list=PL042C 1F792A7325B0
Animal Passions
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sounds like you're really, really into animal porn.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 May 5, 2014
Whites really love their dogs. I've noticed too.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#14 May 5, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're really, really into animal porn.
No, white people are look at the videos

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 May 5, 2014
disgusting. this is where std's originated from, white ppl sexing animals and spreading it around the world by way of rape. the best thing blk ppl can do is stay away from white ppl or else they will pick up their nasty habits and perversions
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#16 May 5, 2014
Idk why some whites do this or why some cultures eat dogs. Didn't trips start this topic 50 times already? I bet he is the op.

What an idiot.
Timber

United States

#17 May 5, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
disgusting. this is where std's originated from, white ppl sexing animals and spreading it around the world by way of rape. the best thing blk ppl can do is stay away from white ppl or else they will pick up their nasty habits and perversions
This is why God forbid humans sexing animals.

In the Book of Job, they were called "vile as dirt, live in caves and upon the rocks.

When they migrated into what is now called Greece, they built groves, erected statues dedicated to animals and practiced Zoolatry. They believe bestiality improved fertility.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#18 May 5, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
disgusting. this is where std's originated from, white ppl sexing animals and spreading it around the world by way of rape. the best thing blk ppl can do is stay away from white ppl or else they will pick up their nasty habits and perversions
This sounds like another down and out bw doing what ever she can to keep bm from lusting after ww. You should move on and become a lesbian like so many of your fellow unwanted bw. Black men are the only men who do not prefer their own, they would rather date our undesireables than date you.

You can tell bm to avoid whites but they won't listen. No one wants you.
Cyclone Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 5, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the racist that why you are on the AA forum like these other white racist on here. But what he is saying is true and it gets worse.
Two women describe losing their virginity to a DOG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BxovoNevMt0XX&list=PL042C 1F792A7325B0
Animal Passions
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lol "Animal Passions". Yea they're definitely of the caucazoid variety practicing that filthy habit, bunch of nasty albinos. Animals and children should be kept as far as possible from these degenerate perveted swines.
Cyclone Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 5, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds like another down and out bw doing what ever she can to keep bm from lusting after ww. You should move on and become a lesbian like so many of your fellow unwanted bw. Black men are the only men who do not prefer their own, they would rather date our undesireables than date you.
You can tell bm to avoid whites but they won't listen. No one wants you.
Naw it just sounds like a down azz sista who got knowledge of self . And you just sound like the typicl weak azz pu$$i white boy hurt by the truth she stays dropping..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 2 min dcool 22
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 5 min Tiny Dk 20
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 7 min dcool 470
Dear White People 10 min Kato 261
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 44 min haha 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Henry 1,405,041
Time for Reparations 1 hr Sonya Davis 14
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr From Britain 75
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 8 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 9 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web