Which Cleveland Castro Girl is the "H...

Which Cleveland Castro Girl is the "HOTTEST"?

Created by TANGLEFOOT on Jul 26, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

Amanda Berry

Gina DeJesus

Michele Knight

Ariel Castro (LOL)

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Ariel Castro has to be the "DUMMEST" guy in the world, he had the best girl Michelle Knight pregnant and who would have made an excellent wife,
he could have let the other 2 go free, Married Michelle and lived happily ever after.

Now the idiot has to spend 1000 years in prison.
If he dies and comes back, he has to go to prison.

I had to chuckle when he said in court; "I KNEW I WOULD GET THE BOOK THROWN AT ME" LOL, Dude, the book? Man they have thrown the whole state and Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, and Lake Superior at you. You are done man, and you did it all to yourself and you had it made and blew it.
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2013
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
Ariel Castro has to be the "DUMMEST" guy in the world, he had the best girl Michelle Knight pregnant and who would have made an excellent wife,
he could have let the other 2 go free, Married Michelle and lived happily ever after.
Now the idiot has to spend 1000 years in prison.
If he dies and comes back, he has to go to prison.
I had to chuckle when he said in court; "I KNEW I WOULD GET THE BOOK THROWN AT ME" LOL, Dude, the book? Man they have thrown the whole state and Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, and Lake Superior at you. You are done man, and you did it all to yourself and you had it made and blew it.
Guess who gets my vote for the most ignorant Topix poster?

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Guess who gets my vote for the most ignorant Topix poster?
You of course, the moron with 8 different avatar's ID's, Who will you be next? The Relic? or
Carmiana, I think you think of a different one every hour don't you, do you write down all the different zip codes or do you know them by heart? LOL
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
Notice there's no whites claiming it was the womens' own fault?
That's the difference between blacks and whites.
Because dummy WW aren't bitter, mean and jealous of WM like BW our towards us. The bytches throw us under the bus any chance they get. WW have your back Sistaz STAB us in the back. Big difference. The good thing is that Snow Bunnies are leaving you pasty mofos in droves.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 27, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Because dummy WW aren't bitter, mean and jealous of WM like BW our towards us. The bytches throw us under the bus any chance they get. WW have your back Sistaz STAB us in the back. Big difference. The good thing is that Snow Bunnies are leaving you pasty mofos in droves.
That is only because ww d not mind dating bm. Bw do not like wm for the most part that is why they hate on us. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#8 Jul 27, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only because ww d not mind dating bm. Bw do not like wm for the most part that is why they hate on us. Haven't you figured that out yet?
The white/men only go after the pretty Black women.....and THEY GET THEM TOO.

Example: Halle Berry

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2013
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>The white/men only go after the pretty Black women.....and THEY GET THEM TOO.
Example: Halle Berry
No they do not and halle berry is mixed. No they do not get pretty black woman. They get gold digging Asian women an that is about it. Wm/bw is very low on the ir scale so do not even try that.

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#10 Jul 27, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
No they do not and halle berry is mixed. No they do not get pretty black woman. They get gold digging Asian women an that is about it. Wm/bw is very low on the ir scale so do not even try that.
They do get them, you just never see it, The white guys can married the black woman and move into areas that you never heard of like the mountains in Montana.

Halle Berry is Black, if you have 1 drop of black blood in you; you are BLACK.

So what she's mixed, only white people bring that up because they want to credit for the beauty part, they think all black people are ugly.

First thing they say when they see a beautiful black woman is ; awhh she's mixed.

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#11 Jul 27, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
They think we are ugly because of the sterotypes they see on television.

Level 5

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Lawrence

London, UK

#13 Nov 18, 2013
Halle Berry is half pig-skinned colored CRAKKER/ Polak half nignog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,582,410
Power of Master Lee for President. 4 min The Power Of Mast... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 23 min KIP 222
You democrats put these "racist" monuments up. 23 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Omaha aims to be more welcoming to young black ... 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 26 min Ugly monkeys 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sbt 117
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web