What Makes White Women More Attractive Than Black Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 140
Next Last
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 5, 2007
I read some in the forum called "Black Men White Women" and I read something by Yazmarah that's so disturbing. He said that black women are on the bottom and they are generally unattractive and angry. He also said that white women are more softer, prettier and attractive than black women and that's the reason why black men are running to white women. When I read that, I was so hurt because I'm a black woman, and to read something like about me is very hurtful. I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say that black women are ugly. Why, because we don't hae white skin, long, bouncy hair, and Caucasian features? I was devastated because I believe there are beautiful sistas. He also said that black women and white men are magnifying their insecurities and we're jealous of white women. So, I was wondering, what makes white women more attractive than us sistas? What physical attributes of white women attract black men to go after them? Please be honest.
Shani

AOL

#2 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
I read some in the forum called "Black Men White Women" and I read something by Yazmarah that's so disturbing. He said that black women are on the bottom and they are generally unattractive and angry. He also said that white women are more softer, prettier and attractive than black women and that's the reason why black men are running to white women. When I read that, I was so hurt because I'm a black woman, and to read something like about me is very hurtful. I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say that black women are ugly. Why, because we don't hae white skin, long, bouncy hair, and Caucasian features? I was devastated because I believe there are beautiful sistas. He also said that black women and white men are magnifying their insecurities and we're jealous of white women. So, I was wondering, what makes white women more attractive than us sistas? What physical attributes of white women attract black men to go after them? Please be honest.
What are you devastated over? Please. Yazmarah has made it quite obvious that his IQ is as high as the number of letters in his name. Don't let anything anybody says negative about black women upset you. You have to understand the psychology behind these comments. We are the most criticized because as a whole we are actually the most beautiful, and as someone mentioned in another thread, we are the only people who don't know that we are the most beautiful.
Marley

Malvern, PA

#3 Jul 5, 2007
I am black and when I kiss a black chick I feel like I am kissing my cousin, mom or sister. When I kiss a white woman I sense that I am kissing a lover who doesn't ressemble any of my family members.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jackson

College Station, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2007
Nothing. Black women are the most beautiful, unique women on earth. That's why the focus is always on them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady1st

Smyrna, GA

#5 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
Girls donít pay attention to foolishness! The black man who is hating the womb that produce him, and the breast that fed him should be pitted. Donít let his self-hate rub of on you. Continue to love yourself, for what kind of a man hates his own flesh? Pay no attention to foolishness!
Lady1st

Smyrna, GA

#6 Jul 5, 2007
Marley wrote:
I am black and when I kiss a black chick I feel like I am kissing my cousin, mom or sister. When I kiss a white woman I sense that I am kissing a lover who doesn't ressemble any of my family members.
Donít come here with your discrimination! Love is colorblind.

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
Their skin, seemingly. Us black men have been conditioned into thinking that white is right and that white skin is mankinds antrhipological model and should be coveted by many when the truth of the matter is, white skin is a genetic defect! White women go around thinking that they can get any man they want because of their smooth pale skin, but what I want to know is, what's so sexually attractive about a genetic defect as white skin is skin that doesn;t have any melanin in it? Why are whites so scised over a trait that's going to be of no benefit to them healthwise whatsover? They're more prone to skin cancer, aging wrinkly skin and skin infections compared to us blacks who don't get that stuff. All human life came from Africa and black skin is the original skin color of man as us blacks are the only perfectly normal people on the planet while whites and Asians are pale skined mutated versions of black people caught up in the last ice age some 60,000 years ago.

As for white women's physical features being attractive, they aren't that perfect. The only time a white woman looks physically attractive is when they are only SKINNY. They look like filthy slobs when they are overweight and compared to black women who look good regardless of their size, whether it be skinny, thick or obese since they have perfect curves and carry their weight almost perfectly balanced out and distributed proportionally in their thighs, buttocks, breast, arms and tummies. Oh and don't even get me started on the hypcorisy of white womens bodies. White men supposedly say that black womens facial and physical features are unattractive but ironically and hypocritically, don't say the same thing when their women posess these features that all come natural to you black women even though there are some white women like A. Jolie who naturally have big lips, one of our features. Sorry for the long post but it got to the point and you'll learn alot from it just like all my posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 07

Port Washington, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2007
Marley wrote:
Im a black man, when i kiss a black woman i feel like im in heaven, its always very arousing to kiss a black woman, especially black woman with rich deep color. Well i cant say anything about white women kissing because i dont go there. my focus is to build better relationships with sisters.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Marion, KS

#9 Jul 5, 2007
Marley wrote:
thats nasty you actually fantasize about kissing your sister while you kissing a black woman.Get some help! now! biatch.

Port Washington, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
There is no such thing as black men running off to white women...in fact usa is so segregated that white men acctually have more access to black woman than black men have access to white women. more often that not white men work in black communities doing state and city jobs, but black men dont often work in all white towns and and communities and have access to white woman the same way white men have accesss to black woman, particulary younger black women. An example would be, i have had more than one black girl tell me she she had sex with her white male college professor, but i have yet to find any black guys who tell me they had sex with the white female college professor. I suspect if anyoen is running off with white people, the chances are black females are doing it a heck of alot more than black males.

Port Washington, NY

#11 Jul 5, 2007
when i see a young black girl with fake blue eyes in her head what does that say about her mindset? what does that tell the blue eye race about her mindset?
Shani

AOL

#12 Jul 5, 2007
Candella88 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats nasty you actually fantasize about kissing your sister while you kissing a black woman.Get some help! now! biatch.
LMAO!!! I was thinking the same thing.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 5, 2007
That's exactly what I was saying. The only two things that I want my sistas to do as far as attracting any kind of man is to exercise, eat right, you know, lose some weight because a lot of us are obese and overweight, and that's not healthy or attractive to any man. We need to step up our game as far as attitudes and appearance. But as far as skin color, no matter what you do, you will still be brown-skinned, just a shade lighter. You can change you hair any way you like. It seems like you have to have white or light skin to get the best black man. I'm tired of a lot of hatred towards black women. What did we do to you, my brothas? I can understand that our attitudes need some work, I agree with that part, but why do some of the brothas think that white women are prettier simply because they have white skin?

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 Jul 5, 2007
Marley wrote:
LMAO!! Classic!

Port Washington, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
That's exactly what I was saying. The only two things that I want my sistas to do as far as attracting any kind of man is to exercise, eat right, you know, lose some weight because a lot of us are obese and overweight, and that's not healthy or attractive to any man. We need to step up our game as far as attitudes and appearance. But as far as skin color, no matter what you do, you will still be brown-skinned, just a shade lighter. You can change you hair any way you like. It seems like you have to have white or light skin to get the best black man. I'm tired of a lot of hatred towards black women. What did we do to you, my brothas? I can understand that our attitudes need some work, I agree with that part, but why do some of the brothas think that white women are prettier simply because they have white skin?
I think you are touching on a deep psycological issue with your last 2 questions. Many black man feel to get back at the black woman for dissing them (going over to the white side and bragging about it)they will simply say i want anything that is closer to white woman, wheather it be white skinned, lighter skinned, ect. It applies to both black man and woman. And keep in mind the stereotype that anything thats pale is better still exist in our society.

Level 1

Oceanside, CA

#16 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
I read some in the forum called "Black Men White Women" and I read something by Yazmarah that's so disturbing. He said that black women are on the bottom and they are generally unattractive and angry. He also said that white women are more softer, prettier........

.....What physical attributes of white women attract black men to go after them? Please be honest.
"I read some in the forum called "Black Men White Women" and I read something by Yazmarah that's so disturbing. He said that black women are on the bottom and they are generally unattractive and angry."

Groan.....you must be a teenager, am I right? If not, you sound like one. And I say this not be be disrespectful but I say it out of sincerity and pity. Why do you care what someone believes or writes that has no direct impact nor influence in your life..????? Why..???

"He also said that white women are more softer, prettier and attractive than black women and that's the reason why black men are running to white women."

So? That's his opinion. That's all it is. There is nothing you can do to alter such thinking so why bother? Are you not satisfied with your own personal life??? Are your personal relationships with black men that bad???

"When I read that, I was so hurt because I'm a black woman, and to read something like about me is very hurtful."

Well....like I said....you need to get over your hyper sensitivity and move on in a parallel direction with reality (which has nothing to do with this guys "opinion") and stop concerning yourself with someone else's issues and prejudices.

"I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say that black women are ugly."

Well, I hate to disappoint you my dear, but a lot of people feel that way. I'm not suggesting that it is right or that I even agree with it, but that is how they feel. It has nothing to do with you and there is very little to nothing you can personally do to change their opinion. So why bother working yourself up into an emotional lather over it??? Makes no sense.....

"Why, because we don't hae white skin, long, bouncy hair, and Caucasian features?"

Could be...if that is the "standard" you are being judged by. If you do not have those particular genetics for what they believe to be attractive, well, what can you do? They're not going to change! So why emotionally torment yourself over someone else's beauty standards that have nothing to do with you? Listen up my dear: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE WHITE SKIN, LONG, BOUNCY HAIR OR CAUCASIAN FEATURES TO BE ATTRACTIVE OR DESIRABLE!! Got it...????? I see a grunch of women every single day who range from dull looking to out right butt ugly who have white skin, long, bouncy hair and Caucasian genetics. But being white has nothing to do with their mediocre or unattractive appearance. It's an "individual" thing. Bottom line: DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE..!!!!

"I was devastated because I believe there are beautiful sistas."

Good! End of subject. So why are you whining and belly aching if you know this..????

"He also said that black women and white men are magnifying their insecurities and we're jealous of white women. So, I was wondering, what makes white women more attractive than us sistas?"

So? Why are you so concerned and upset over what this guy said?? Listen up: IT'S HIS OPINION -NOTHING MORE!! White women are his thing and that's fine. If that is his preference, let him be happy. But do not let his shrill caustic rhetoric ruin your day. Got it..???

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jul 5, 2007
mr_concern wrote:
when i see a young black girl with fake blue eyes in her head what does that say about her mindset? what does that tell the blue eye race about her mindset?
That she wanted BLUE contacts to match her BLUE outfit.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 5, 2007
I'm sorry, but the person's name who said what I stated above is Yazmataz not Yazmarah. Sorry.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 5, 2007
Terminal Server wrote:
<quoted text>
"I read some in the forum called "Black Men White Women" and I read something by Yazmarah that's so disturbing. He said that black women are on the bottom and they are generally unattractive and angry."
Groan.....you must be a teenager, am I right? If not, you sound like one. And I say this not be be disrespectful but I say it out of sincerity and pity. Why do you care what someone believes or writes that has no direct impact nor influence in your life..????? Why..???
"He also said that white women are more softer, prettier and attractive than black women and that's the reason why black men are running to white women."
So? That's his opinion. That's all it is. There is nothing you can do to alter such thinking so why bother? Are you not satisfied with your own personal life??? Are your personal relationships with black men that bad???
"When I read that, I was so hurt because I'm a black woman, and to read something like about me is very hurtful."
Well....like I said....you need to get over your hyper sensitivity and move on in a parallel direction with reality (which has nothing to do with this guys "opinion") and stop concerning yourself with someone else's issues and prejudices.
"I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say that black women are ugly."
Well, I hate to disappoint you my dear, but a lot of people feel that way. I'm not suggesting that it is right or that I even agree with it, but that is how they feel. It has nothing to do with you and there is very little to nothing you can personally do to change their opinion. So why bother working yourself up into an emotional lather over it??? Makes no sense.....
"Why, because we don't hae white skin, long, bouncy hair, and Caucasian features?"
Could be...if that is the "standard" you are being judged by. If you do not have those particular genetics for what they believe to be attractive, well, what can you do? They're not going to change! So why emotionally torment yourself over someone else's beauty standards that have nothing to do with you? Listen up my dear: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE WHITE SKIN, LONG, BOUNCY HAIR OR CAUCASIAN FEATURES TO BE ATTRACTIVE OR DESIRABLE!! Got it...????? I see a grunch of women every single day who range from dull looking to out right butt ugly who have white skin, long, bouncy hair and Caucasian genetics. But being white has nothing to do with their mediocre or unattractive appearance. It's an "individual" thing. Bottom line: DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE..!!!!
"I was devastated because I believe there are beautiful sistas."
Good! End of subject. So why are you whining and belly aching if you know this..????
"He also said that black women and white men are magnifying their insecurities and we're jealous of white women. So, I was wondering, what makes white women more attractive than us sistas?"
So? Why are you so concerned and upset over what this guy said?? Listen up: IT'S HIS OPINION -NOTHING MORE!! White women are his thing and that's fine. If that is his preference, let him be happy. But do not let his shrill caustic rhetoric ruin your day. Got it..???
I understand where you're coming from, and no I am not a teenager. I'm 30 years old. Just because I'm hurt about what the person said doesn't mean that I'm immature. I have every right to feel how I feel. And yes, some of my relationships with black men have been bad, as a matter of fact, one of them left me for a white woman. That's the reason why I'm hurt when I read stuff like that. I can't help being sensitive. That's just the way I am. And what do you mean that a lot of people feel that black women are ugly?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2007
Nicole Little wrote:
Don't believe everything you read!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 140
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism against blacks 2 min Useless Negroes 3
*Emergency Breaking News!!!* 4 min Jason 2
TOP 15 NIGERIA INVENTORS (and their Inventions)... 4 min Mekushe 3
5 Reasons "Non-Blacks" Are Most Active on Black... 6 min MaryJCause 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Undisputed Facts 115,166
Socialism has worked in several nations. ------... 7 min freddie47 10
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min DerekJ 123,684
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min dcool 32,518
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 28 min Suebi212 129
Best cities for interracial dating? (Dec '07) 1 hr Suebi212 484