BW desiring BM drops to 38-40% down f...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#68 Jan 1, 2013
I forgot to post this from that asinine study also.

But in the latest research, academics devised and tested a mathematical formula of marriage behaviour on the back of the attractiveness data from the student sample, which produced the same patterns of mixed-race marriages found in government records.

Read more: Wales Online http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/need-to-rea...

Explain to me where this research paper came from? Where is the exact study?

And if it's based on the UK the researchers do realize that British men marry BW more than E. Asians?
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#69 Jan 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="Halle Berry Sister-MACEO"lander Black Man. I love men of all races. I love to see Black Men and Black Women succeed. There are some Black Women who do slander Black Men, but there are also Black Men who slander Black Women. It works both ways.[/QUOTE]Of course you don't Slander Black men becuase you did what most black men do "Run to Fu-ck and commit adultery and lose everything!

FOOL!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course now but those thing's didn't matter so much in the past many people crossed tribes and mixed.
In west-central Africa some west African's have mixed with bantu despite the fact that most rather marry someone within their same tribe.
Men being hardwired to produce people that look like them is clearly unsupported we can look at North Africa the middle east/ India to come to this conclusion.
WM still have the lowest IR marriage rates and Whites in general in this regards I don't think it's a preference thing it's the simple fact that most white's live in predominately white areas.
The IR is high amongst Celeb Black women because they get to intermingle with other groups besides BM of course if they lived in a predominately black neighborhood it would of course make more sense to be with BM.
It's simple there are more WM than BW therefor you will say more with white women than the opposite of course which accounts for the small number at the same time when you are in a certain economic bracket that opens your options more to different people.
bw work with wm everyday. no one's asking them out let alone marrying them. but a very large number of celebrity bw marry ir. again, while at the same time less than a handful of celebrity wm marry ir.

it should be obvious to see how this works.

generally, ppl love their race and ethnicity and they want to preserve it, especially men. people tend to self-identify and see the world from the perspective of their own racial/ethnic group - and this is especially the case with men.

i'm pretty sure considering the terrible relationship aam and aaw have, if this innate desire to reproduce yourself wasn't very strongly embedded in the male psyche, 75% of aam would probably be in irr, today.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#71 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I disagree if racial mixing were more accepted without racial scrutiny and more access to different groups of people America would be like Brazil.
MACEO

Of course you wouldn't slander Black men becuase most of you look like FOOL running to adultery only to end up broke 35 years on the back end of your life!

FOOL!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#72 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come in multicultural cities like NYC, LA, etc, most people are with their own ethnic group? Brazil is more racially segregated than most places in America.
You can't possibly be arguing that the only reason why say White men are with White woman is because of racial scrutiny? Ever heard of biology??
I live in california and I'll say that even in mixed race cities they are no where near on par with Brazil.

Racial mixing is normal there and has been going on for 500 years or so. So we can definitely say that Brazilians accept racial mixing more than even socalled mixed cities in America.

Do you also realize that white's are mixed? Whites are 1/3 African 2/3 Asian according to DNA so what this all boils down to is generational racism that's it!

Not just white's but blacks too.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#73 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL false! Do we need to go over your inaccurate study?!
Dr Michael Lewis, from Cardiff University’s School of Psychology and lead of the study, said that existing explanations of interracial marriage based on racial, economic or social factors were unable to explain the asymmetries.
The study, involving 40 undergraduate students, collated ratings of attractiveness of faces of 600 opposite-sex faces categorised by their race – black, white and Asian.
By the way hilarious study based off 40 students! LOL I'm glad we have real researchers to debunk such nonsense.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-barry-kau...
By the way you posted up the census but I don't think you even looked at the data which puts the average income of blacks at 35 k so come again?
Again I'll post it one more time where they have been countless studies that put's BM benefiting the most from marriage.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/60982306/The-Conseq...
The study is not false simply because you don't like the results, lol. Remember at one point you were claiming it was based on teenagers? Lol.

And LMBAO at a blog! Sorry, I'll take the published research over a random blog.

Regarding income, you claimed the average White male makes 60K. The census disagrees. The average household only made 50K in 2011, lol. Regarding your other number about Blacks, OK?? That wasn't even what I was replaying to.

Your claim

"the average salary for a BM is 40 k the average salary for a WM i 60 k"

Nice try.

Your claim here that blacks make 35K has nothing to do with your original claim, but again, nice try. Address the quote.

Post the numbers from the census that says the average White male makes 60K and the average Black male makes 40K.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#74 Jan 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you don't Slander Black men becuase you did what most black men do "Run to Fu-ck and commit adultery and lose everything!
FOOL!
LMAO!!!!!!
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#75 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
I forgot to post this from that asinine study also.
But in the latest research, academics devised and tested a mathematical formula of marriage behaviour on the back of the attractiveness data from the student sample, which produced the same patterns of mixed-race marriages found in government records.
Explain to me where this research paper came from? Where is the exact study?
And if it's based on the UK the researchers do realize that British men marry BW more than E. Asians?
Maybe you should email the professors at the Cardiff University who published the study, lol.

I know you don't like the results, but I will accept their results.

LOL. Your random blogs by bitter BW can't explain away perfectly legitimate scientifically published data.

:)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#76 Jan 1, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
bw work with wm everyday. no one's asking them out let alone marrying them. but a very large number of celebrity bw marry ir. again, while at the same time less than a handful of celebrity wm marry ir.
it should be obvious to see how this works.
generally, ppl love their race and ethnicity and they want to preserve it, especially men. people tend to self-identify and see the world from the perspective of their own racial/ethnic group - and this is especially the case with men.
i'm pretty sure considering the terrible relationship aam and aaw have, if this innate desire to reproduce yourself wasn't very strongly embedded in the male psyche, 75% of aam would probably be in irr, today.
Sweety most blacks live in Urban areas so we can honestly say that most blacks don't interact with whites for the simple fact that most of them live with blacks.

You have a small percentage of BW working in corporate America, and you know what?

Those upper echelon black women marry out more, now is this a conicidence? No it isn't.

Again IR for celeb black women seems high because it's less of them. IR for celeb WM seems low because it's more of them, do you get it or no?

Hun lets just be honest what keeps BM from IR is the fact that most of them don't have access to other women for 2 most Women actually do have a preference for who they date.

Most people can careless about preservation. Race is a new invention most of this world was spawned from mixing with different groups of people therefor what you say is clearly unsupported

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#77 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
The study is not false simply because you don't like the results, lol. Remember at one point you were claiming it was based on teenagers? Lol.
And LMBAO at a blog! Sorry, I'll take the published research over a random blog.
Regarding income, you claimed the average White male makes 60K. The census disagrees. The average household only made 50K in 2011, lol. Regarding your other number about Blacks, OK?? That wasn't even what I was replaying to.
Your claim
"the average salary for a BM is 40 k the average salary for a WM i 60 k"
Nice try.
Your claim here that blacks make 35K has nothing to do with your original claim, but again, nice try. Address the quote.
Post the numbers from the census that says the average White male makes 60K and the average Black male makes 40K.
The study is inaccurate because it was based off of 40 students I also got it mixed up with another study but it still is inaccurate unless you can produce a World wide study and getting each and everyone's opinions on what they find attractive than your study is as accurate as Santa Claus..

A blog? What blog? Read the study

From above BW the least attractive is inaccurated based off a real social scientist not a fake one and not one's that combine their study with goverment stats..

According to the post you posted up BM make less money than I said.

$65,129
$55,412 $50,054
$38,624 $32,229
&#65532;
Asian
White, not Hispanic All races
Hispanic (any race)
Black
&#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;
&#65532;
&#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;
&#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;&# 65532;&#65532;&#65532; &#65532;&#65532;
&#65532;
&#65532;&#65532;
&#65532;
&#65532;&#65532;
&#65532;
&#65532;
1959 1965 1970 1975 1980 1985 1990 1995 2000 2005 2011
Note: Median household income data are not available prior to 1967. Implementation of 2010 Census population controls beginning in 2010. For information on recessions, see Appendix A.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 1968 to 2012 Annual Social and Economic Supplements.

BM made 35 k WM made 55 k

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#78 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should email the professors at the Cardiff University who published the study, lol.
I know you don't like the results, but I will accept their results.
LOL. Your random blogs by bitter BW can't explain away perfectly legitimate scientifically published data.
:)
I'm sure those people already got chewed out for their inaccurate study.

A study based on 40 students

A study that claims it's based in the UK but i guess apparently forgot the dynamics of the UK

for the simple fact that White men marry black Jamaican women and African more than E. Asian women.

My random blogs? I know you're not talking about the study that was posted by a white man off of huffi post disproving why the data is inaccurate..

Level 8

Location hidden

#79 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweety most blacks live in Urban areas so we can honestly say that most blacks don't interact with whites for the simple fact that most of them live with blacks.
You have a small percentage of BW working in corporate America, and you know what?
Those upper echelon black women marry out more, now is this a conicidence? No it isn't.
Again IR for celeb black women seems high because it's less of them. IR for celeb WM seems low because it's more of them, do you get it or no?
Hun lets just be honest what keeps BM from IR is the fact that most of them don't have access to other women for 2 most Women actually do have a preference for who they date.
Most people can careless about preservation. Race is a new invention most of this world was spawned from mixing with different groups of people therefor what you say is clearly unsupported
nearly all bw who work, work with wm. and everyone obsesses over race/ethnicity. the overwhelming majority of the human family take great pride in their race/nationality/ethnicity.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#80 Jan 1, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
nearly all bw who work, work with wm. and everyone obsesses over race/ethnicity. the overwhelming majority of the human family take great pride in their race/nationality/ethnicity.
I honestly don't believe people put much thought into except whites and black american's everyone else can careless.

And what you said is false since most BW work in lower income areas not only that most are working as secretaries etc or in government jobs most aren't working with wm closely a very common misconception.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Stockbridge, GA

#81 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What stats? You keep claiming there are some stat's which says this when I already posted the proof that men in general don't have a preference in regards to women.
It's called picking from your dating pool based off of economic well being.
Your study just states the opposite of my study. Even from your own study saying women prefer brains and ambition it would imply black women prefer white men, which mine states, making it appear more credible. Yours also states men prefer looks, while no black country is ever voted to have the most beautiful women. This would also support my study for white men preferring non black women. Also with bm having the highest ir, it shows bw can too, but they don't. And you're saying there's a social stigma for white men and that's why they don't marry bw, but there's no stigma for white women to marry bm?

Level 8

Location hidden

#82 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't believe people put much thought into except whites and black american's everyone else can careless.
And what you said is false since most BW work in lower income areas not only that most are working as secretaries etc or in government jobs most aren't working with wm closely a very common misconception.
nearly all bw who have a job work with wm.

this is like saying water's wet, cuz its so plainly obvious. what kinda job do you think bw work where they're not around wm? who's that secretaries boss, and who else is in the office and general area. bw are always around wm.

and people generally take great pride in their heritage. you might not care bout yours, but that's not the case for the rest of the human family.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#83 Jan 1, 2013
Jjax wrote:
<quoted text>
Your study just states the opposite of my study. Even from your own study saying women prefer brains and ambition it would imply black women prefer white men, which mine states, making it appear more credible. Yours also states men prefer looks, while no black country is ever voted to have the most beautiful women. This would also support my study for white men preferring non black women. Also with bm having the highest ir, it shows bw can too, but they don't. And you're saying there's a social stigma for white men and that's why they don't marry bw, but there's no stigma for white women to marry bm?
LOL why would you claim that this would mean BW would prefer WM? Honestly Most BM prefer men from their own racial group.

But it's true women do desire ambition. you however only posted up and talked about marriage stats.

No black country is never voted on to have the most beautiful women? Huh? Sir what are you talking about here?

Silly dunce! Claiming that there are no beautiful BW in black countries doesn't mean you proved that some how WM prefer other races, in fact they have no preference at all.

Black men don't have the highest IR so where do you get this from?

Yes there is a stigma for BM/WW relationships hence why they're aren't to many of those relationships.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#84 Jan 1, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
nearly all bw who have a job work with wm.
this is like saying water's wet, cuz its so plainly obvious. what kinda job do you think bw work where they're not around wm? who's that secretaries boss, and who else is in the office and general area. bw are always around wm.
and people generally take great pride in their heritage. you might not care bout yours, but that's not the case for the rest of the human family.
LOL again where are you getting this from? Majority of BW like BM live in urban area's so it's accurate to say that most BW and BM don't have that much interaction with WM.

Most BW work in government jobs and most of those jobs are held by women.

So I don't know where you are getting this idea from that BW have this access to WM unless she is upper echelon and those women do date out.

Most women in desk jobs are mainly surrounded by other women, do you deny this fact?

There are a few white men here and there but this doesn't mean that these women have access to any number of WM.

Also we are talking about work, people tend to not combine work with sex or relationships.

Now if these BW were living in predominately white areas you might have a point until than you don't have one.

I think most people are working under the whole race/tribe mentality but it definitely wasn't like that in the past.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#85 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in california and I'll say that even in mixed race cities they are no where near on par with Brazil.
Racial mixing is normal there and has been going on for 500 years or so. So we can definitely say that Brazilians accept racial mixing more than even socalled mixed cities in America.
Do you also realize that white's are mixed? Whites are 1/3 African 2/3 Asian according to DNA so what this all boils down to is generational racism that's it!
Not just white's but blacks too.
Yes, you live in Reston, VA and work in Ashburn, VA! lmao

Okay MACEO!

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#86 Jan 2, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you mean be desirability stat's so please elaborate on that. By the way are you a white male by any chance?
By the way most BW don't have access to WM.
We're working on that.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#87 Jan 2, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
One of my GF's friends who does polls for companies including dating sites said that Black women who request Black men only have dropped to 37-40%; 18% of Black women select White males only and the remaining indicate "No race"!
She said that's dramatic because in 1999 almost 92% of Black women requested a Black man but "No more".
She said Black men are in demand when their "In shape, have good job or high wage earners. Otherwise Black males are the least desired men along with Asian men.
Does your friend get paid a lot? I'm not an official pollster but I could guess. That women that are in shape, friendly and like to have sex are popular with 90% of men. But that is an unofficial guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 min shy guy 33,742
Black People Need to Study The Art of War 5 min Trouble 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,274,731
Egyptians in Egypt 6 min lmao 381
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 7 min Fabulous 146
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... 10 min lux 10
News Napa Valley Wine Train Apologizes To Black Wome... 11 min nopoliticalcorrec... 40
White men are better lovers? 16 min Fabulous 442
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 2 hr lomaxx 1,033
VA shooting is a hoax 3 hr iknowthetruth 35
More from around the web