Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#203 Jan 26, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Only two of my friends are with non black women. Black women should open their hirizons too, thought Im down for black on black, you should not wait around either. The person for you may not be your race I guess. People are losing their traditional value in our culture, thats why the good black man is dating out, or he was looked down upon, for being nerdy, or different, its just the truth. Many like the urban guy, but get mad when the non urban guy gets with another race, when she did not want that type anyway. We need to value each other more. Feminism has mess up the minds of many of these women, and they dont want their traditional role anymore.
Pierre

Funny how feminism hasn't stop other races of men/women from getting married and producing families or taking care of their children!

What other race of men do you know where they abandon 80% of the children, live off women, 1/4 of the men are incarcerated or invisible to society?

That's not feminism thats more like your Fathers didnt give a "Schitt about you" and you have no value to him!
Black Deal

United States

#204 Jan 26, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Only two of my friends are with non black women. Black women should open their hirizons too, thought Im down for black on black, you should not wait around either. The person for you may not be your race I guess. People are losing their traditional value in our culture, thats why the good black man is dating out, or he was looked down upon, for being nerdy, or different, its just the truth. Many like the urban guy, but get mad when the non urban guy gets with another race, when she did not want that type anyway. We need to value each other more. Feminism has mess up the minds of many of these women, and they dont want their traditional role anymore.
You right but your nerdy AA women been left you AA men

Now you losing the fine ass educated ones to

Wtf

http://www.google.com/search...

Look at this fine women named Crystal Stewart
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#205 Jan 26, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Their are self hating black men and women, I know them, I grew up with them. Some dont hang around their own race, and will not date their own race, so Im not talking about just one particular sex, I have seen it before. I worked with a guy, he was a big uncle tom, and I could not stand him. I had to watch him like a dang hawk. He got me fired from one job almost. He kissed the white managers ass all day (the manager did not like him, he slipped and told me on my way home), and he tried to get me written up all the time. He did not date black women either, only white. When you see these types, that dont hang with their own race, even if they are interracial, something is wrong with them to me.
Pierre

Funny, you would mention this, I had had a BM who married to a WW for 20 years> He hates BW immensely as if some thing happened to him in his childhood. He as well as his IR BM co workers or the ones who live off BW tried to get me fired from my job not based on my work but because I IR dated White males.

He tried twice but it didn't work because I was a good worker. I had one BM call me a bytch because a WM purchase a cup of coffee for me from Starbucks. The other Old Black man that was married to a unattractive WW got angry and said "Why is this WM coming to see you ". The same Black man said "Besides, WM only want to fucc you' and not really date you since your unappealing to most white men as well as most BM" and had a smirk on his face!

This person wouldn't help with the work, stayed out sick, sabotaged the work several times, often lied about his wife having cancer on multiple occasions. Unfortunately, I had to report it.

I hear this happens at other companies now. My GF said at Corporate Xmas parties several BW showed up with white men in tow. Many of he BM who often date/marry WW have gotten angry and have tried to retaliate against them in different ways. Those BW simply ignore BM and stay away from BM too!

It appears that BM have double standard. Its not making it any better because over the years, ive noticed more and more BW are simply saying "Hell No" to dating/marrying BM

I don't blame BW for moving on!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#206 Jan 26, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You right but your nerdy AA women been left you AA men
Now you losing the fine ass educated ones to
Wtf
http://www.google.com/search...
Look at this fine women named Crystal Stewart
MACEO

Yes, she only dates White males and won't even look at a Black man! I don't blame her she stated she doesn't hate black men but they've not shown her any respect in most cases; she wants support and to live well.

She doesn't have any faith in Black men anymore so she moved on! She doesn't have time to waste on insecure Black males !

Attractive Black women are telling each other to date/marry out becuase you won't have anythiing with a Black man!

We know this already!
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

#207 Jan 26, 2013
SadButtrue B!tch è_é you date white men but you speak only with me, stop dream of me and persecute my profile on topix, i can't be with you SBT i hate you.

it a love impossible between you and me, give up and quit topix nasty slut.
Style

London, UK

#212 Jan 26, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Why are so many bm getting fat. Back in the day they use to be fit. Now these mtfkers just live on that cheap asz clone meat that got ya'll blowing up like a tires. The FDA approved it for consumption to kill you, because most white people with money will never eat cloned meat. They eat organic foods and stay away from grease.
You'll sick with everything under the sun now. Diabetic, hypertensive, chancre infections and viruses all live in you'll nasty azz. When I see most bm they got herpes on their lips that they bust and make it turn dark. Too dumb and too poor to eat organic meats and belong to a gym. Do you really think you are a prize. Just because a few white prostitutes are dating you, doesn't mean you've arrived, fool. Those women will never get a wm after being with a bm. They are considered damaged goods now, possibly infected with HIV. Everything a bm touches gets destroyed. WW can keep you, and please don't return.
Interesting...you have the SAME writing style as SHITBUTTRUE. Both you c*nts don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Perhaps 'it's' both the same person?

:)
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

#213 Jan 26, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
BM are trash that no one in their right mind would want.
thank Cindy everyone can see your hate on us, the black men exist again and our numbers rise up nasty b!tch i am a beast because i preach a true?

don't forget you are only 1/4 black
So don't speak for the black women you are the girl a mulatto women and a white pig XD

go on stormfront please :-)

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

New Kensington, PA

#214 Jan 26, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Sad", it seems to me that those 75%???? of black women are single because they prefer to date in their own race and just have not met the man they want to date. Or they are not ready to get married?? I see some statements along side numbers you claim to be percentages. It's just like I asked someone else on these
boards:
* Where are the demographics?
* What are the ages of these women???
* What is their socio-economic station in life???
* How many women in the survey???
* Where was this survey conducted???
See sweetheart, these are the criteria required if you are going make the claims that you are making, please come up with at least this. I think you'd find that if you did the proper research, you'd be wrong all around. Perhaps that's the problem.
Black Stereotypes Debunked in Thought-Provoking Sequel

This go-round, Janks again handles emcee duties in a project ostensibly designed to debunk a host of harmful stereotypes about African-Americans. He’s helped in that endeavor by an impressive supporting cast comprised of esteemed luminaries like Dr. Marc Lamont Hill, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Dr. Steve Perry, Dr. Ivory Toldson, Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu, Dr. Joseph Marshall, Maniko Barthelemy and Kai Jackson.

The movie opens with a confrontational quote from Malcolm X,“Who taught you to hate yourself?” before Janks launches into a series of impromptu, man-in-the-street interviews where he asks brothers and sisters to name some positive stereotypes about black people. Most struggle to come up with even one, which prompts Dr. Hill to surmise that blacks have internalized white supremacy.

Next, Janks poses several questions to help highlight how some commonly-held, mistaken beliefs about blacks have left the bulk of the community brainwashed about itself. For example, he asks,“Are there more black men in jail or in college?” and the response he invariably gets is “in jail,” which is totally erroneous.

He goes on to challenge more of the conventional wisdom about blacks on issues ranging from the high school dropout rate to the percentage of deadbeat dads to the ratio of females to males attending college.

Sadly, many African-American appearing here are “skeptical about any statistics that don’t show blacks in a negative light” leading one of the experts to conclude that they must have “whitewashed minds.” Overall, Hoodwinked serves as a sobering wake-up call that it’s high time for blacks to unlearn self-hating propaganda and to “turn to each other” instead of “on each other,” as suggested by Dr. Hill.

Here, here! The black community owes a debt of gratitude to Janks Morton for his continued commitment to raising African-American cultural consciousness.

Hoodwinked (2012)
http://aalbc.com/reviews/hoodwinked.html
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#217 Jan 27, 2013
David B wrote:
Black women are trash just like Sadbuttrue,Justsaying & many others like them. That's why bm dumping bw for ww because they treat bm like sh!t & they're nothing but a bunch of sheboons with a hippo a$$ smelling like dung & didn't even clean their a$$crack & want men to sleep with them. GTFOH with b.s. I'm done with black women for good & moving on to non black women. No man regardless of race wants black women. Their butts smelling like sh!t & they stink.
But your ass said white folks be Edomites and then you said God hates white folks

Now you got us BM with white bitches

STFU devil

You beyond confused
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#219 Jan 27, 2013
David B wrote:
Black women are trash just like Sadbuttrue,Justsaying & many others like them. That's why bm dumping bw for ww because they treat bm like sh!t & they're nothing but a bunch of sheboons with a hippo a$$ smelling like dung & didn't even clean their a$$crack & want men to sleep with them. GTFOH with b.s. I'm done with black women for good & moving on to non black women. No man regardless of race wants black women. Their butts smelling like sh!t & they stink.
MACEO

This is for all of your profiles, not just this one! lmao

Love, etc.: Miss DC 2011 Ashley Boalch engaged to Millionaire DC Developer Michael Darby

By The Reliable Source
January 27, 2013

Ashley Boalch and Michael Darby in Dubai.(Courtesy of Ashley Boalch)

Engaged: Ashley Boalch, 24, and Michael Darby, 52. She was Miss D.C. 2011; he’s the high-flying developer who co-founded Washington’s Monument Realty.

They started dating early last year, not long after she interned at his company, but broke up for a few months while she was gearing up for the Miss America pageant. Back together, he surprised her a couple of weeks ago with a trip to NYC. On a romantic helicopter trip over the Hudson, he handed her a card (the only way to communicate over the noise) with a message asking her to marry him. And then?

They went to Tiffany & Co., where, she tells us, she got a “6 carat ring of my dreams.” Aiming to exchange vows next year, it will be a first marriage for Boalch, a Beltway native now finishing her teaching degree at U-Md., and the second for Darby, a native Australian, who has two kids.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...

Miss D.C., Maryland and Virginia vie for Miss America crown — and big scholarship money

Link to her Title: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#220 Jan 27, 2013
David B wrote:
MACEO

White males don't seem to have any problems finding successful attractive Black women!

Love, etc.: Miss DC 2011 Ashley Boalch engaged to Millionaire DC Developer Michael Darby

By The Reliable Source
January 27, 2013

Ashley Boalch and Michael Darby in Dubai.(Courtesy of Ashley Boalch)

Engaged: Ashley Boalch, 24, and Michael Darby, 52. She was Miss D.C. 2011; he’s the high-flying developer who co-founded Washington’s Monument Realty.

They started dating early last year, not long after she interned at his company, but broke up for a few months while she was gearing up for the Miss America pageant. Back together, he surprised her a couple of weeks ago with a trip to NYC. On a romantic helicopter trip over the Hudson, he handed her a card (the only way to communicate over the noise) with a message asking her to marry him. And then?

They went to Tiffany & Co., where, she tells us, she got a “6 carat ring of my dreams.” Aiming to exchange vows next year, it will be a first marriage for Boalch, a Beltway native now finishing her teaching degree at U-Md., and the second for Darby, a native Australian, who has two kids.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...

Miss D.C., Maryland and Virginia vie for Miss America crown — and big scholarship money

Link to her Title: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#221 Jan 27, 2013
David B wrote:
MACEO

As you told that woman on YouTube, you can't attract pretty Black women they didn't want you!

Its because of your insecurities, not prepared, marginal and you act childish and infantile!

No woman of any race wants a Baby Boy or a man who can't ACT LIKE ONE !

BESIDES YOUR SOCIOPATH ..........RECLUSE THAT'S ANTI SOCIAL AND DON'T GO AROUND PEOPLE!

YOUR WEIRD!

YOU LOVE TALKIING TO YOUR TOPIX PROFILES AND HARASSING WOMEN BECAUSE YOUR BITTER!

“Just hanging out!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#222 Jan 27, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
One of my GF's friends who does polls for companies including dating sites said that Black women who request Black men only have dropped to 37-40%; 18% of Black women select White males only and the remaining indicate "No race"!
She said that's dramatic because in 1999 almost 92% of Black women requested a Black man but "No more".
She said Black men are in demand when their "In shape, have good job or high wage earners. Otherwise Black males are the least desired men along with Asian men.
u got to be kidding me. what other nonsense will u fabricate?

(angry bald head)
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#223 Jan 27, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
u got to be kidding me. what other nonsense will u fabricate?
(angry bald head)
Scott

No, fabrication!

Ask MACEO for the link for OkCupid; they also did a poll for Internet Dating with the Major dating sites.

The Response from Black male to Black female was only 27%! Not only was it the lowest response out of all the races but other races got more of a response from Black women then Black men did.

White men scored the highest with 10% higher range and Asian men were 8%, falling in second.

Black women were the "least desired" by all races as well as Black males who had "Red Boxes" in almost every area by every race of women.

So that basically confirmed what my GF said on the Dating Polls! Who response to who!

they said Black women respond more to "men" than other women. As well as Black males are 25 times more aggressive to other races of women than other races.

It appears that what my GF said is true! Black women are swearing off Black males in large numbers especially attractive, educated Black women who feel they have more options than other Black women to date/marry out because they have more to offer another race. There not only attractive, educated, well traveled but they feel they bring some thing to the table.

Bottom line is women want to get married and build a legacy and many Black women don't feel they can do that with "Todays Marginal Black Man" who collectively don't respect women, abandon their children and don't seen to what anymore more in life.

Time to move on and that's what's happening!
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#226 Jan 27, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you peabrain!
Go chase a cave bitch

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#227 Jan 27, 2013
Well at least some of you recognize this thread is 100% B.S.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#229 Jan 28, 2013
bLACK Man---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>black women have smelly vaginas, have manish looking faces and are bald headed and have to sew korean hair to their scalp. They need white sperm to help them become beautiful. Cut off welfare and let the white man work and pay for these black women. 95 percent of black women are fat and ugly or barely average looking. the very few that are attractive aren't not even worth it because average looking women from other races look just as good as the most attractive black women. It's not racist it's reality. Am I lyin?
MACEO

Most Black men are not attractive and don't offer anything. Its rare for a Black man to do for a Black woman as well as worship white women.

I guess that's suppose to help you lift your "Saggy Self Esteem"! lmao

Other races work or achieve something, Black males run after White women that most White men don't want and don't accomplish anything in life!

Really sad!

He doesn't realize he's still in submission to White males and feels their superior!

Nothing wrong with IR relationships; something is wrong when you don't do and hate your own women when you clearly haven't done anything for the race!

Your a FOOL!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#231 Jan 28, 2013
bLACK Man wrote:
<quoted text>black women have smelly vaginas, have manish looking faces and are bald headed and have to sew korean hair to their scalp. They need white sperm to help them become beautiful. Cut off welfare and let the white man work and pay for these black women. 95 percent of black women are fat and ugly or barely average looking. the very few that are attractive aren't not even worth it because average looking women from other races look just as good as the most attractive black women. It's not racist it's reality. Am I lyin?
MACEO

Well White men are able to find the ones who are Fine, Fit, Educated and bring something to the table like being smart!

Why is that they don't want Black males?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#232 Jan 28, 2013
I took a poll this weekend. BW interest in BM is up to 88%.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#237 Jan 28, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>B***h you're the fool around here. Black women are the least desired by men of all races. Black women are unattractive by many point blank.
So you really saying our seed aint as good as non black men seed

STFU devil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACKS ARE NOT indigenous to this land 1 min Skandar Saint Akbar 31
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Georgia country w... 6,378
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min African AE 29,105
Are whites taller than us. 6 min Capree 140
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 6 min Insect Trust 785
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min Redefined 27,620
The Race Card 7 min Drilling for the ... 5
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 12 min Be_Real_Fool 96
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min African AE 98,997
why is the most popular male porn star white? 1 hr interesting 216
More from around the web