BW desiring BM drops to 38-40% down f...

BW desiring BM drops to 38-40% down from 92%.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
One of my GF's friends who does polls for companies including dating sites said that Black women who request Black men only have dropped to 37-40%; 18% of Black women select White males only and the remaining indicate "No race"!

She said that's dramatic because in 1999 almost 92% of Black women requested a Black man but "No more".

She said Black men are in demand when their "In shape, have good job or high wage earners. Otherwise Black males are the least desired men along with Asian men.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Your I.Q dropped from .1 to zero.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Stockbridge, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
This is obvious to anyone around single black women that have access to white men. Its true black women marry out the least but that's only because white men don't want to marry them, but bw still regularly have sex with them, usually after having been the pursuer. The marriage stats with the desirability stats support this.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
Your I.Q dropped from .1 to zero.
MACEO

yes, smart enough to leave Black males alone! lmao

thanks
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Black men are in high demand. There was a study that came out last year that showed that out of all the men, Black men were seen as the most attractive while Black women were seen as the least desired.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Jjax wrote:
This is obvious to anyone around single black women that have access to white men. Its true black women marry out the least but that's only because white men don't want to marry them, but bw still regularly have sex with them, usually after having been the pursuer. The marriage stats with the desirability stats support this.
I have no idea what you mean be desirability stat's so please elaborate on that. By the way are you a white male by any chance?

By the way most BW don't have access to WM.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
Black men are in high demand. There was a study that came out last year that showed that out of all the men, Black men were seen as the most attractive while Black women were seen as the least desired.
If black men were in high demand more BM would be partnered now would they?

Think on that and stop misusing a study that based their attractiveness off of teenage kids.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
MACEO

Black men with "Money" and who are nice looking are in demand; not rejects like yourself!

Sorry!

Black men and Asian men are the least desired men on all dating sites!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#9 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you mean be desirability stat's so please elaborate on that. By the way are you a white male by any chance?
MACEO

Internet Dating Answers
Ask & Answer Online Dating Questions

Black men and Indian men are the least desirable to women according to Okcupid and many other dating sites.

An online dating site called Okcupid found that White men were the most desired by women of all backgrounds, Black women were the most open minded and dated whatever men they could get. On the other hand Indian women heavily opposed the idea of dating Indian males.

As an Indian male dating a Latina, I found the statistic, rather, interesting. Apparently White women and Latinas hate us and Indian women hate us Indian males the most, odd. So I have a better chance with a Black or Native American girl than an Indian girl, cool.

http://internetdatinganswers.com/black-men-an...

Level 1

Stockbridge, GA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Black male. Actually most black women do, the fact that black men marry out the most shows black women could. Stats like this http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-a... showing black women are the least desired as well as desire wm more than other races.
Gibralter

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Internet Dating Answers
Ask & Answer Online Dating Questions
Black men and Indian men are the least desirable to women according to Okcupid and many other dating sites.
An online dating site called Okcupid found that White men were the most desired by women of all backgrounds, Black women were the most open minded and dated whatever men they could get. On the other hand Indian women heavily opposed the idea of dating Indian males.
As an Indian male dating a Latina, I found the statistic, rather, interesting. Apparently White women and Latinas hate us and Indian women hate us Indian males the most, odd. So I have a better chance with a Black or Native American girl than an Indian girl, cool.
http://internetdatinganswers.com/black-men-an...
Shut up ya cumgargling skank!

Most of the low of the low desirability of black males is due to economics.Black males have little resources and WMs work day and night to keep it that way.But regardless of that, many WW still choose black males while black women have to burn their hair,lighten their skin,change their pitch and diction-just all kind of contortions to get a man that has successfully stacked the deck in his favor.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If black men were in high demand more BM would be partnered now would they?
Think on that and stop misusing a study that based their attractiveness off of teenage kids.
Most Black men are involved with someone. If you are talking about marriage, these days, no man wants to settle and give up half his money to some chick. Why buy the cow if you are getting the milk for free?

Regarding the study, it was clear as day. Black men don't have problems getting women as women be Black or White, see Black men as desirable.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Gibralter wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up ya cumgargling skank!
Most of the low of the low desirability of black males is due to economics.Black males have little resources and WMs work day and night to keep it that way.But regardless of that, many WW still choose black males while black women have to burn their hair,lighten their skin,change their pitch and diction-just all kind of contortions to get a man that has successfully stacked the deck in his favor.
Oh they do? What KIND of WW "choose" you all?

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Jjax wrote:
<quoted text>
Black male. Actually most black women do, the fact that black men marry out the most shows black women could. Stats like this http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-a... showing black women are the least desired as well as desire wm more than other races.
I want to see EVIDENCE of this. What PROOF do you have?

Level 1

Stockbridge, GA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see EVIDENCE of this. What PROOF do you have?
The stats are the only evidence but as I said, if you're around single bw who are around wm it should be obvious they desire them. The stats just show what is already known.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Jjax wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! White men show no preference on who they date out with meaning they'll date any woman who will have them and the same for other races of men.

A dating website isn't a sure fire way to gage a person's attractiveness (which can't be gaged in the first place.

Theoretically if you can sleep with someone this mean's you are attractive to a person by nature.

Marriage is a moral institution. It doesn't gauge your attractiveness.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Black men are involved with someone. If you are talking about marriage, these days, no man wants to settle and give up half his money to some chick. Why buy the cow if you are getting the milk for free?
Regarding the study, it was clear as day. Black men don't have problems getting women as women be Black or White, see Black men as desirable.
LOL nonsense most studies reveal that BM benefit more from marriage than black women so what you spew is nonsense.

What's also nonsense is the fact that most black men't aren't making even 65 k lol so it's obvious most women couldn't take from BM if they tried.

As I said you all like to base attractiveness off of marriage but BM just so happen to be the most unpartnered men, not only that a women are mainly interested in ambitious man something that most BM in the states aren't.

The study was also based off teenage kids which make's it inaccurate.
Gilbralter

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Jan 1, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they do? What KIND of WW "choose" you all?
Yo baby all kinds.. Some rich most po',some virgin most hoe..but more to the point .. we don't have to to do near the sh!t black women do to jump the fence.

We can still have a lil integrity but y'all? Y'all get straight handled by white boys.Then yall mostly get WW rejects.We get WM rejects too but not to the extent you all do.

Sisters y'all gotta step your game up.Wait til ' ya get married before having kids.Demand more from ya men.Cut that stupid a$$ thug loving mess.Quit making yourselves sex slaves to white boys.

Level 1

Stockbridge, GA

#21 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Theoretically if you can sleep with someone this mean's you are attractive to a person by nature.
Marriage is a moral institution. It doesn't gauge your attractiveness.
No, near any woman, could have casual sex with near any man on the planet if she offered, the same can't be said with getting one to marry you.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#22 Jan 1, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL nonsense most studies reveal that BM benefit more from marriage than black women so what you spew is nonsense.
What's also nonsense is the fact that most black men't aren't making even 65 k lol so it's obvious most women couldn't take from BM if they tried.
As I said you all like to base attractiveness off of marriage but BM just so happen to be the most unpartnered men, not only that a women are mainly interested in ambitious man something that most BM in the states aren't.
The study was also based off teenage kids which make's it inaccurate.
Like I said, most men these days are moving away from marriage because they don't need it. This is not only a BM thing. With the divorce rates as high as 50%, most men would rather get the milk from the cow without risking their finances. Only women really benefit from marriage and if a divorce happens, the guy always comes out on the short end.

Most Men don't make more than 65K a year, so what's your point? You do know what the average salary is right? Google is your friend.

The study is accurate. You just don't like the results, lol. The participants of the study were students from Cardiff University not teenagers. But I understand your need to discredit this scientifically published paper, lol.

Black men most desired.... Black women least desired... According to White men, lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racist w*m knocked out cold by b*m for dissingb... (Aug '13) 3 min Spotted Girl 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Darren Wilson is ... 1,263,449
Japanese scientists fire a 2 quadrillion-watt l... 4 min Sayounara Mfkrs 1
How many White females sleep with Black guy on ... 6 min Righteous 9
Nasty pregnant white sheanderthal living with 9... 10 min coretta 1
Mugabe Has The Solution. 10 min The Black Foreigner 26
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 17 min Stupid Thread 264
Africans did not sell their own 26 min The Black Foreigner 74
Are white people aware of white privilege? 54 min audy17 138
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 hr TranshumanX 5,639
Why are most white people racist? 1 hr TranshumanX 2,115
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 3 hr LMFBOSH 249
More from around the web