Florida Cops Shoot Unarmed Black Man ...

Florida Cops Shoot Unarmed Black Man In His Mother’s Driveway

Posted in the African-American Forum

Ironic

Palm Bay, FL

#3 Jul 29, 2013
That Florida for ya I cant wait to leave this state the court system here is all about letting whitey free and giving darky extra time. Its always the darkys fault just look up the many white people that got away with murder here.
Even the school systems are jack Our college African America history teacher got death threats for bringing a member of the black panther to speak to his students about History. He's from up north and said down here the people are so racist and disgusting and he is a WM.
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#4 Jul 29, 2013
God I love FLORIDA

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#7 Jul 29, 2013
jimmy__in__philly wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt a great state.
yes for racists,klaners,supremists and the mentally diseased

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 29, 2013
a 60 yr old man?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 29, 2013
white ppl are good for calling the cops on blks in their neighborhood.
Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Griff Izlaan wrote:
There's got to be more to this story.
This weekend, deputies from Escambia County, Florida shot an unarmed man who went to grab cigarettes from the car parked in the driveway of his mother’s home. A neighbor called police at 2 a.m. because he suspected 60-year-old Roy Middleton was stealing the car. Things quickly escalated when two deputies arrived and ordered Middleton to “get your hands where I can see them,” the Pensacola News Journal reports:
[Middleton] said he initially thought it was a neighbor joking with him, but when he turned his head he saw deputies standing halfway down his driveway.
He said he backed out of the vehicle with his hands raised, but when he turned to face the deputies, they immediately opened fire.
“It was like a firing squad,” he said.“Bullets were flying everywhere.”
The deputies reportedly fired about seven shots at the unarmed man; Middleton was shot in the leg, and another five bullet holes hit the car and the side of house.
With the Trayvon Martin case still a fresh memory for another Florida county, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State Attorney’s office are now investigating the incident. For now, the involved officers are on paid administrative leave.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/07/29/2...
White people are sending black people a message that despite having a "black" president whites still have the power to bend and abuse the law.. They are taking advantage of Obama being president to shoot blacks, change laws and roll back some of what blacks have achieved through civil rights movement. They know they can get away with such injustice because blacks will not riot as long as Obama is in office. By the time Obamas second term is over blacks will be back in the 1950 when it comes to civil rights.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2013
A black man in his own driveway, been living there for years and a WHITE neighbor SUDDENLY realizes there's a black man across the street, calls the police and says there's a BLACK GUY across the street getting in his own car, here comes cops. POW POW POW POW.

SMDH.

I pray he sues the socks off of their great grand-daddys big stankin feet!

What are they teaching these idiots in law enforcement... SHOOT and ask questions later!

Only if their black, I'm sure!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Florida wants to have race conflicts.
Yuck

Palm Bay, FL

#14 Jul 30, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
God I love FLORIDA
Then you must be on meth only redneck meth users love Florida
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#15 Jul 30, 2013
Assuming that the car had a steering wheel and a door that opens but only partly, the question becomes, how is it possible to lunge out of vehicle and spin towards anything.
Coverup stories are so stupid they are pitiful. Problem is the same comps will be back on the job in the next few weeks, their victim may never heal.(Lucky to be alive,actually)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 21 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 46 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web