Why do some AAs move to white dominat...

Why do some AAs move to white dominated states

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 14, 2013
Strange question coming from a black guy in Canada, I know. Most of us in Canada are immigrants. AAs are not immigrants. I was reading an article about the AAs who live in white states in the U.S. and I don't understand why would an AA move to a place like Wyoming or Iowa ? The article says that blacks move there to encourage diversity but I think that's f*cking stupid. Why move to a state where you know the vast majority of people don't like you ?
bLACK Man

Alexandria, VA

#2 May 15, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
Strange question coming from a black guy in Canada, I know. Most of us in Canada are immigrants. AAs are not immigrants. I was reading an article about the AAs who live in white states in the U.S. and I don't understand why would an AA move to a place like Wyoming or Iowa ? The article says that blacks move there to encourage diversity but I think that's f*cking stupid. Why move to a state where you know the vast majority of people don't like you ?
They'll move there if they can get good work. Who gives a crap about diversity! No one is truly motivated for something this frivolous
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#3 May 15, 2013
bLACK Man wrote:
<quoted text>They'll move there if they can get good work. Who gives a crap about diversity! No one is truly motivated for something this frivolous
What kind of work is worth moving to a place like Wyoming ?
Chrissy

Hyde Park, MA

#5 May 15, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
It is mostly for a job, but I get what you are saying. For me I wouldn't move to white dominated state unless I was hit hard financially and when there ill find the quickest way to get a job in another state

That is why in America, I love the fact that their are white dominated territories, black dominated territories and Hispanic dominated territories where people can mingle with their own.
Dominate

Houston, TX

#7 May 15, 2013

Because they like to be dominated by whites.

There are even blacks(a few)living in Harrison Arkansas. Home of the KKK.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 15, 2013
I dont know. Why did crackers move outta europe in the first place?

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 15, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
Link???
leslie

Montréal, Canada

#11 May 15, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
I dont know. Why did crackers move outta europe in the first place?
Because we own the whole universe and can go wherever we damn well please. We even went to the moon a few times. Just because we wanted to.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 15, 2013
leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we own the whole universe and can go wherever we damn well please. We even went to the moon a few times. Just because we wanted to.
Aight then blacks can move where they damn well please honky.

You just answered the cracker ops question fool.
leslie

Montréal, Canada

#13 May 15, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Aight then blacks can move where they damn well please honky.
You just answered the cracker ops question fool.
No FOOL! I answered your question negroe.

SMH
lmao

Arlington, VA

#14 May 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>The black boys can get a job cleaning up cow and horse poop at the ranches. Finally, blacks will be useful.
You must be one of those Clay County rednecks. So poor that basic necessities like your own teeth are non-existant! Get your white @$$ the FOH with that stupid $h!t clown!
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#15 May 15, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
I think it's known as "doing what you have to do to get by" , or maybe "going where the money is".

Jobs are fairly easy to come across in my neck of the woods , primarily in energy production and mining. The hiring has leveled off a bit , but I know plenty of people getting hired in these industries right off the street. With an abundance of job opportunities , and being that this state barely has 500,00 people , your chances are better here than say New York or California. We also have opportunities in backcountry firefighting , with all the fires we have every summer in the West. Decent paying job that usually last from April to October.

People out here aren't racist. They are stoic , tough , hard working , "no bullshit" kind of folk. Very hard to impress , and they don't give a shit how you did things where you came from. If you're not cocky , arrogant , or a troublemaker , eventually they'll take you in like family.

Some people are just coming out this way to make some money. No one says you have to stay permanently. People out here with a wife and little ones back home taking the initiative to provide for their families .....White , Black , Latino . Polka-dot , whatever.

Right here , right now , this area is hiring more than most areas , and someone who is smart and ambitious can take advantage of it.
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#16 May 15, 2013
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is mostly for a job, but I get what you are saying. For me I wouldn't move to white dominated state unless I was hit hard financially and when there ill find the quickest way to get a job in another state
That is why in America, I love the fact that their are white dominated territories, black dominated territories and Hispanic dominated territories where people can mingle with their own.
Looking at the history of the U.S., if I was an AA, I wouldn't want to be moving anywhere where I don't see a lot of faces that look like mine.
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#17 May 15, 2013
Dominate wrote:
Because they like to be dominated by whites.
There are even blacks(a few)living in Harrison Arkansas. Home of the KKK.
Something is wrong with those people then.
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#18 May 15, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Link???
Tucker, an African-American himself, said being black in Vermont today is like being Jackie Robinson when he broke baseball's color barrier.

"They are evaluated differently," he said. "They're put under great pressure and that certainly happened to Jackie Robinson for the first two years after his entry into baseball."

He said blacks who move to New England are pioneers, much like the baseball great.

"Some of the most courageous people in America are these small black communities that exist in rural outposts, who are trying to pave the way for growing diversity," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
Machete Mike

Toronto, Canada

#19 May 15, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's known as "doing what you have to do to get by" , or maybe "going where the money is".
Jobs are fairly easy to come across in my neck of the woods , primarily in energy production and mining. The hiring has leveled off a bit , but I know plenty of people getting hired in these industries right off the street. With an abundance of job opportunities , and being that this state barely has 500,00 people , your chances are better here than say New York or California. We also have opportunities in backcountry firefighting , with all the fires we have every summer in the West. Decent paying job that usually last from April to October.
People out here aren't racist. They are stoic , tough , hard working , "no bullshit" kind of folk. Very hard to impress , and they don't give a shit how you did things where you came from. If you're not cocky , arrogant , or a troublemaker , eventually they'll take you in like family.
Some people are just coming out this way to make some money. No one says you have to stay permanently. People out here with a wife and little ones back home taking the initiative to provide for their families .....White , Black , Latino . Polka-dot , whatever.
Right here , right now , this area is hiring more than most areas , and someone who is smart and ambitious can take advantage of it.
This is a response I can appreciate. Though, I know someone would have to pay me a whole lot of money to live in a place where it is very rare to see another black person.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 15, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Tucker, an African-American himself, said being black in Vermont today is like being Jackie Robinson when he broke baseball's color barrier.
"They are evaluated differently," he said. "They're put under great pressure and that certainly happened to Jackie Robinson for the first two years after his entry into baseball."
He said blacks who move to New England are pioneers, much like the baseball great.
"Some of the most courageous people in America are these small black communities that exist in rural outposts, who are trying to pave the way for growing diversity," he said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
Except that white majority areas are actually more diverse than non white majority areas.

This entire 'diversity' campaign is nothing but pc racism against white people.
Chrissy

Boston, MA

#23 May 16, 2013
Machete Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at the history of the U.S., if I was an AA, I wouldn't want to be moving anywhere where I don't see a lot of faces that look like mine.
I agree

Why do you think AAs prefer Atlanta and Chicago and other places because their are many AAs there
Chrissy

Boston, MA

#24 May 16, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that white majority areas are actually more diverse than non white majority areas.
This entire 'diversity' campaign is nothing but pc racism against white people.
Oh keep quiet, white dominated areas have never had diversity maybe among other white ethnicities or oriental asians(depending on the area) besides that it has never been.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#26 May 16, 2013
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh keep quiet, white dominated areas have never had diversity maybe among other white ethnicities or oriental asians(depending on the area) besides that it has never been.
I am all for diversity but until I see other countries practicing what "nonwhites" demand ,they are all nothing but hypocrite, middle east, china, india and africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,711,087
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 5 min Jake 124
Why do white males love black trannys ? 8 min Junaly 1
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 15 min IRSS 65
Trump's approval now down to 35% 20 min T-BOS 10
This board is overrun with dam homosexuals 28 min Vince 1
Why are blacks transexual? 34 min Latina 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Joey 235
Real Black Panthers 3 hr Ihn 34
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 hr White 147