What Would the World Be Like Without ...

What Would the World Be Like Without Black People?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
QueenKristen

Gainesville, FL

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Black Inventors and Inventions
Read this little story before you take a look at all the things that were invented by Blacks.

This is a very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people who were fed up with African Americans, so they join together and wish us away. They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerge in sort of a twilight zone where there is an America without black people.
At first these white people breathe a sigh of relief. At last, they say, "No more crime, drugs, violence and welfare. All of the blacks have gone!"
Then suddenly, reality sets in. The "NEW AMERICA" is not America at all --- only a barren land.

1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was built on a slave supported system.

2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mills, a black man, invented the elevator, and without it one finds great difficulty reaching high floors.

3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gear shift, Joseph Gamble, also black, invented the Super Charge System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan invented the traffic signals.

4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its precursor was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles Brooks, invented the street sweeper.

6. There were few if any newspapers, magazines and books because
John Love invented the pencil sharpener, William Purvis invented the
fountain pen, Lee Burridge invented the Type Writing Machine and W.A. Lovette invented the Advanced Printing Press. They were all black.

7. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking and Canceling Machine, William Purvis invented the Hand Stamp and Philip Downing invented the Letter Drop.

8. The lawns were brown and wilted because Joseph Smith invented the
Lawn Sprinkler and John Burr the Lawn Mower.

9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis Latimer invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the Lantern and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray, the Dust Pan.

10. Their children met them at the door -- barefooted, shabby,motley and unkempt. But what could one expect. Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting Machine, Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing Board and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer.

11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another black man, John Standard invented the refrigerator.

What would this world be like without us?
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#2 Aug 29, 2008
QueenKristen wrote:
Read this little story before you take a look at all the things that were invented by Blacks.
This is a very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people who were fed up with African Americans, so they join together and wish us away. They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerge in sort of a twilight zone where there is an America without black people.
At first these white people breathe a sigh of relief. At last, they say, "No more crime, drugs, violence and welfare. All of the blacks have gone!"
Then suddenly, reality sets in. The "NEW AMERICA" is not America at all --- only a barren land.
1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was built on a slave supported system.
2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mills, a black man, invented the elevator, and without it one finds great difficulty reaching high floors.
3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gear shift, Joseph Gamble, also black, invented the Super Charge System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan invented the traffic signals.
4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its precursor was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.
5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles Brooks, invented the street sweeper.
fountain pen, Lee Burridge invented the Type Writing Machine and W.A. Lovette invented the Advanced Printing Press. They were all black.
7. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking and Canceling Machine, William Purvis invented the Hand Stamp and Philip Downing invented the Letter Drop.
9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis Latimer invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the Lantern and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray, the Dust Pan.
10. Their children met them at the door -- barefooted, shabby,motley and unkempt. But what could one expect. Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting Machine, Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing Board and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer.
11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another black man, John Standard invented the refrigerator.
You just make yourself look stupid by making things up(or copying people who made them up).I got as far as the Supercharger before I smelled bullshit.As a certified Mercedes Benz technician I knew the supercharger was invented by Gottlieb Daimler and was patented in 1885.
QueenKristen

Gainesville, FL

#6 Aug 29, 2008
If you don't believe me Mr. Merceds Benz technician, look it up!:)
QueenKristen

Gainesville, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2008
it was the Super Charge System for the Internal Combustion Engines! Continue reading and become educated.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#8 Aug 29, 2008
QueenKristen wrote:
If you don't believe me Mr. Merceds Benz technician, look it up!:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S upercharger
Darth H8er

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 29, 2008
QueenKristen wrote:
All life originated from Africa...without black people there would be NO people...let alone inventions.
QueenKristen

Gainesville, FL

#10 Aug 29, 2008
WHITE PEOPLE HATE TO HEAR THE TRUTH!.........LOL. I'll let all the white people post all the trashy stuff now. Go ahead white people. Yall hate to see black people do good for themselves.....lol.
Rita Tarted

Flint, MI

#11 Aug 29, 2008
I heard the blacks are saying they invented the moon - so I think it would be darker at night.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#12 Aug 29, 2008
JJEvans

Buda, TX

#15 Aug 29, 2008
A VERY SAFE PLACE.
Darth H8er

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 29, 2008
Rita Tarted wrote:
I heard the blacks are saying they invented the moon - so I think it would be darker at night.
I heard your momma invented the no-hands blow-job.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#20 Aug 29, 2008
QueenKristen wrote:
it was the Super Charge System for the Internal Combustion Engines! Continue reading and become educated.
Ok I'm waiting.Do you even know what an internal combustion engine is?I didn't think so.And BTW,where did you get this "information"?

“Missing Mickey!!”

Since: Mar 08

St.Louis

#21 Aug 29, 2008
Darth H8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard your momma invented the no-hands blow-job.
lol she did.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#22 Aug 29, 2008
It'll be boring as fuck as we blacks are the only interesting and influential group of people on the planet whose culture is so energetic spiritual full of soul and pizazz.That and there wouldn't be non-blacks around the world as they came from us and the continents will be void of life if it wasn't for us migrating and settling down in places outside of Africa.

Since: Aug 08

Bowie, MD

#25 Aug 29, 2008
The world would be a lot safer and quieter but pretty damn boring.
Darth H8er

Houston, TX

#26 Aug 29, 2008
Mickey N Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol she did.
She won the Nobel Penis Prize for that!

lol
DennistheMenace

Buda, TX

#27 Aug 29, 2008
Please people. Give the AA a break. They are constantly coming up with ways to make themselves feel good about themselves. They want to claim everything and everybody. Its their low self-esteeem. Common what have they accomplished here in the U.S.? Except for the rich athletes, who squander their money away and the few Rap moguls. They have sh*t. I'm not talking about African immigrants. I'm talking AA. Former ignorant, lazy and prideless slaves. So please go easy on them. They know no better.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#28 Aug 29, 2008
QueenKristen wrote:
I'm still waiting for a either a link to Joeseph Gamble's patent for the supercharger or for you to admit that your post is a lie.

Mack the Great

Fort Washington, MD

#29 Aug 29, 2008
Chain Master wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're Apefrican, then why do you have a photo of an Oriental for an avatar?
And if you're a mutated inbred albino hick like you genetically defect Europeans,

1. The guy is Shigeru Miyamato the maker of all the nintendo characters and is Japanese.

2. I have him up just to be funny as if you've known me since I first came here, I've been posting funny avatars since

And these hicks calls us blacks Apefricans and says we have low IQ's when he's the one asking me a dumbass question.SMFH.

Mack the Great

Fort Washington, MD

#30 Aug 29, 2008
Partypooper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take boring over full of gangs, aids and shop lifters.
LOL Whatever! Hypocrites expose themselves and the fact that you posted this is proof that you find us blacks interesting and can't seem to get enough us which is why you spend your boring ass off time on a forum for us blacks trolling around like an attention whore desperate whoring around for us attention like the loser you are.

Another one of the many pros of being black, being that interesting that haters can't seem to get off our backs and leave us alone.BAPF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 3 min ugly monkeys 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,509,267
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 9 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 20 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 27 min The Power Of Mast... 152
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr What The 31
More from around the web