Dominicans dont care about AA peoples...

Dominicans dont care about AA peoples!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DR boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#1 Jan 10, 2013
DR we DA best...... bele that.....

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Who cares about those bean eatin MF's, i don't!

das Raht!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Interesting thread.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Cool and?
Dotty

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
don't make threads
the nigerian boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Alexander cole wrote:
Cool and?
And AA people are all ugly as hell...

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Ok and AAs dont give a crap about Dominican peoples. Whats your point?
Amelia XSTASY

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Dominicans don't have an obligation to African Americans being that by culture DR's aren't African American. Yes, some have black blood..who cares? They're born in D.R., then their allegiance is to their people of Republica Dominicana period. I personally find Dominicans repulsive for the most part because many are just as ghetto as black people, but some are cool. But African Americans should stop trying to force their blackness onto Dominicans. It really makes you look like the fool you are.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#10 Mar 22, 2013
The average Dominican today has been conditioned with a white supremacist mindset and perception stemming back to the Trujillo regime.

The African Dominicans have been so demoralized by their terrorist (white/Hispanic elite) controllers to the point that they are ashamed and terrified to identify with their African heritage. This can be witnessed in the DR by their efforts of skin lightening and denial of skin colour, by claiming to be Indio, rather than negro or moreno. It is a sad state of affairs, as the black dominicans deny and turn on their African relatives on the Haitian half of the Hispaniola island.

The American/Jesuit/Nazi/Zionist/I lluminati puppet Trujillo has set a dangerous precedent on behalf of the devil's minions, for a coming genocide against the Haitians and ignorant black and multiracial Dominicans themselves. I can only hope truth and reason will prevail before a devastating onslaught driven by the dishonest and irrational mindset of white superiority fools. Like all the rest of the global African family, the Dominicans are badly in need of education informing them of true self and their mystery, not the white man's (Christofer Colon) fabricated story. Wake up Dominicans, and stop the hate, you are in denial.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#11 Mar 22, 2013
the nigerian boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And AA people are all ugly as hell...
Quit hating and educate your self, or go back to Peckham or Lagos.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#12 Mar 22, 2013
the nigerian boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And AA people are all ugly as hell...
Did you use deodorant today? You stink.

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Spring, TX

#13 Mar 22, 2013
So who cares? They some nasty Mofos, who look like shyt. They scared of them Haitians voodoo brah!
El Tiguere

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2013
Yet,one of the most pro black posters here is Dominican.
Menelik IV

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2013
El Tiguere wrote:
Yet,one of the most pro black posters here is Dominican.
Oh I know who you mean. That fool that be talking about at atrology sh!t while he's not busy slangin crak on the streets. He's about to be picked up soon. Last time the police caught he started yelling in Spanish like he didnt know no english. The dude breaks easily when his back is to the wall. He's a real turn coat when it comes to representin Black. He always tries to side with the Spanish when he is in the joint. Anyway little does he know that we have a surveiilance unit in an abandoned church at the end of Evangel Drive. It wont be long now. LOL!
El Tiguere

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Its one big cycle.

A story written by Jorge de Gomea Gonzalez was " El Principe Negro". The story of a moorish prince favored by the Spanish elite for his kmowledge of high science and mathamatics in regards to mans true godlyness dictated by science, not a non material being. The book is the story of the reaction of the catholic church towards this blackman who was later arrested and charged with hereticy. This fine work is still in Spain believed to be owned by the Spanish Royal family.
Trap Star

Huntsville, AL

#17 Mar 22, 2013


"my trap spot still boomin

still movin

cell phones off the chain
still eatin cuz
still doin that sh1t"

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#18 Mar 23, 2013
El Tiguere wrote:
Its one big cycle.
A story written by Jorge de Gomea Gonzalez was " El Principe Negro". The story of a moorish prince favored by the Spanish elite for his kmowledge of high science and mathamatics in regards to mans true godlyness dictated by science, not a non material being. The book is the story of the reaction of the catholic church towards this blackman who was later arrested and charged with hereticy. This fine work is still in Spain believed to be owned by the Spanish Royal family.
Thanks for sharing, might read it someday, or conduct research on him. May I ask you a question, and I hope you can help? Are you aware of groups or institutions in Santo Domingo or DR in general, that study or have an interest in their Moorish connection and history? I would like to meet such people or intellectuals, I assume they will make for good company out here. Hotep.
0livia

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Kamau the Mau Mau wrote:
The average Dominican today has been conditioned with a white supremacist mindset and perception stemming back to the Trujillo regime.
The African Dominicans have been so demoralized by their terrorist (white/Hispanic elite) controllers to the point that they are ashamed and terrified to identify with their African heritage. This can be witnessed in the DR by their efforts of skin lightening and denial of skin colour, by claiming to be Indio, rather than negro or moreno. It is a sad state of affairs, as the black dominicans deny and turn on their African relatives on the Haitian half of the Hispaniola island.
The American/Jesuit/Nazi/Zionist/I lluminati puppet Trujillo has set a dangerous precedent on behalf of the devil's minions, for a coming genocide against the Haitians and ignorant black and multiracial Dominicans themselves. I can only hope truth and reason will prevail before a devastating onslaught driven by the dishonest and irrational mindset of white superiority fools. Like all the rest of the global African family, the Dominicans are badly in need of education informing them of true self and their mystery, not the white man's (Christofer Colon) fabricated story. Wake up Dominicans, and stop the hate, you are in denial.
Well said, You deserve a standing ovation.Trujillo was a self hating bastard. He had haitian blood running through his veins. On his mother's side, he had a great grandfather that was haitian.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Lol...well a standing ovation was well beyond my expectations, but thanks for the compliment for what it's worth :). I am just being as honest to the best of my ability, and expressed my thoughts based on my limited knowledge and understanding of the DR's history.

Trujillo's Haitian connection is news to me, so thanks for sharing that also. It's pathetic that he would commit such atrocities against the Haitian knowing of his Haitian bloodline. However, that has always been an aspect of Wazungu's MO to breed with the Africans, and use the offsprings against their non white side.

However, white supremacy (western Europeans) is on it's last legs, it's only a matter now of WHEN, and not IF. The white masses are under the illusion that NATO can go into Iran, NK or Syria and nuke them to oblivion. Such an action is now suicidal, and will spell the end of their existence, but I suspect this is the desired goal that the ruling elites and their Draconian masters aim to achieve. I just pray that it is only the unjust who suffer the consequences, for I have come to the conclusion that they will rather die than change their evil ways. I say no compromise, no negotiations, and take no prisoners. Good riddance to the unrighteous. Peace.
Mr Get back

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Kamau the Mau Mau wrote:
Lol...well a standing ovation was well beyond my expectations, but thanks for the compliment for what it's worth :). I am just being as honest to the best of my ability, and expressed my thoughts based on my limited knowledge and understanding of the DR's history.
Trujillo's Haitian connection is news to me, so thanks for sharing that also. It's pathetic that he would commit such atrocities against the Haitian knowing of his Haitian bloodline. However, that has always been an aspect of Wazungu's MO to breed with the Africans, and use the offsprings against their non white side.
However, white supremacy (western Europeans) is on it's last legs, it's only a matter now of WHEN, and not IF. The white masses are under the illusion that NATO can go into Iran, NK or Syria and nuke them to oblivion. Such an action is now suicidal, and will spell the end of their existence, but I suspect this is the desired goal that the ruling elites and their Draconian masters aim to achieve. I just pray that it is only the unjust who suffer the consequences, for I have come to the conclusion that they will rather die than change their evil ways. I say no compromise, no negotiations, and take no prisoners. Good riddance to the unrighteous. Peace.
what about all the self_hate going on within the african-american community? Even after having people like Malcolm X,Elijah Muhammad etc,self hate is still big in the AA community. What do you say about that while you're ego is being decieveed by the standing ovation?

They did a study on AA self hate issues. Look in the mirror first before judging others.
http://m.voices.yahoo.com/a-girl-like-me-mirr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,656,980
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 6 min Fucisil 7
roy moore will lose tonight!!!! 9 min Fucisil 8
IF The NFL Still Exists, Will You Watch The Sup... 13 min Fucisil 9
How to Avoid @n*l [email protected] in Hollywood 22 min White 3
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 24 min White 1
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 26 min Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 29 min Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Bill T 102
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr Harrisson 205
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Henry 1,613
More from around the web