Since: Mar 13

United States

#159 Apr 4, 2013
Lucius the Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, AC...
However, some of his teachings I don't agree with, such as loving your enemies and forgiveness.
I like most of his stuff dealing with helping the poor. The love your enemy part is not practical. I think it is okay to forgive someone who is truly sorry. I would say I like most that he was a champion for the downtrodden (ex lepers). I am really big on helping the worst off. Of course you do not need religion to do so.
Lucifer The Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#160 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>I like most of his stuff dealing with helping the poor. The love your enemy part is not practical. I think it is okay to forgive someone who is truly sorry. I would say I like most that he was a champion for the downtrodden (ex lepers). I am really big on helping the worst off. Of course you do not need religion to do so.
Agreed, man...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#161 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>I like most of his stuff dealing with helping the poor. The love your enemy part is not practical. I think it is okay to forgive someone who is truly sorry. I would say I like most that he was a champion for the downtrodden (ex lepers). I am really big on helping the worst off. Of course you do not need religion to do so.
atheist r so boring.. Please let there b a god.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#162 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer The Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, man...
yeah.. I guess most americans can only agree.. When u can limit what ya can do.. Ask u to go 4 a 5 mile run.. And u cry cause ur fat gut cant handle it.. Lol.. St paul life exordainary.. Ur life like an atheist pig.. Too comfortable.. Turns u into a soft fat faggat..
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#163 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>atheist r so boring..
And, you Xtians are sooooooo annoying with your Buy-Bull thumping.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

>:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#165 Apr 4, 2013
In the book of satanist.. They have a teaching of saying being gay.. And abortion is normal.. How sad.. So americunt.. Ha ha ha ha
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#167 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
In the book of satanist.. They have a teaching of saying being gay.. And abortion is normal.. How sad.. So americunt.. Ha ha ha ha
The Buy-Bull is MUCH, MUCH..... MUCH worse, Lol.

Enjoy:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm

>:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#168 Apr 4, 2013
Knightly BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Buy-Bull is MUCH, MUCH..... MUCH worse, Lol.
Enjoy:
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
>:)
but does satanist condone child abuse or 4 it.. Thats the question mr american pedo.. Answer that.. Oh 17 million in america raped.. Well u americunts r devils..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#169 Apr 4, 2013
Blackangel.. Anton levy leader of the stanist church said sexual relations between adult and child is not evil.. Do u americunts.. Believe dat
Ranavolana I

Jacksonville, FL

#170 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Blackangel.. Anton levy leader of the stanist church said sexual relations between adult and child is not evil.. Do u americunts.. Believe dat
Where's your proof that he made such a comment?
Draconian Fan

Jacksonville, FL

#171 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>but does satanist condone child abuse or 4 it..
I wouldn't know.

Perhaps, you need to ask an actual Satanist.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#172 Apr 4, 2013
If Jesus was really coming back, he would have done so way before now. He could have returned during the Bubonic Plague of 1347 that killed millions. Afterall, he is supposed to be a healer, right? He could have returned during the Inquisition during the Middle Ages where millions were persecuted and tortured. He certainly had reason to return during the Holocaust and save the lives of SIX MILLION Jews from extermination by the Nazis but he pulled a no-call no-show on that one too. So it certainly appears as though he is not returning. He can't prevent nuclear war, either. If he did not want THAT to happen, he would have prevented proliferation. No sense in coming back now because the sh*t is gonna hit the fan anyway sooner than later. I doubt that he wants to go through a bunch of bullsh*t again like he did last time that certainly didn't end well.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#173 Apr 4, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
If Jesus was really coming back, he would have done so way before now. He could have returned during the Bubonic Plague of 1347 that killed millions. Afterall, he is supposed to be a healer, right? He could have returned during the Inquisition during the Middle Ages where millions were persecuted and tortured. He certainly had reason to return during the Holocaust and save the lives of SIX MILLION Jews from extermination by the Nazis but he pulled a no-call no-show on that one too. So it certainly appears as though he is not returning. He can't prevent nuclear war, either. If he did not want THAT to happen, he would have prevented proliferation. No sense in coming back now because the sh*t is gonna hit the fan anyway sooner than later. I doubt that he wants to go through a bunch of bullsh*t again like he did last time that certainly didn't end well.
shud up u fat american pedo.. Ur soon get aborted.. Lol.. In the revalations it says.. In the end of days.. Let he who is evil continue to do evil.. Holy continue to b holy.. 4 on that day.. Fire will destory 3, 4 of the world..
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#174 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
As written in the bible.. The son of man must die.. Desend to the depths of the earth.. And bring freedom to the captives.. No matta what.. 3 truths.. 1 romans crucified people in there thousands.. 2 when did it end and 3.. Whos name.. Same with slavery.. Equality of woman, end of porverty, war name it.. And jesus was the answer.. Chee hoo.. Even the great maliatoa quoted chirst.. Through him samoa gain independence..
There was nothing "great" about the Maliatoa. He was just a canoe paddling dumbfk like the rest of you ugly azz, fat fk Samoans.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#175 Apr 4, 2013
Draconian Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know.
Perhaps, you need to ask an actual Satanist.
ha ha ha ha a fat american.. Hiding his shame.. Lol u devils r 4 pedos.. True like gay marriage and abortion.. What else..
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#176 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>shud up u fat american pedo.. Ur soon get aborted.. Lol.. In the revalations it says.. In the end of days.. Let he who is evil continue to do evil.. Holy continue to b holy.. 4 on that day.. Fire will destory 3, 4 of the world..
You are the pedo that molests choir boys you sick dk. You are a typical fat, uneducated, illiterate, ugly-as-hell Samoan. You are ignorant as fk and have no social redeeming value whatsoever. You have admitted in the past on this forum that you are a big time porn addict, you flaming whack-off artist. All you do with your worthless fat azz is sit on the beach deep-throating tiki torches, you epic phagg. GTFOH with your third grade grammar, you pathetic, brain dead dumbazz.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#177 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha a fat american.. Hiding his shame.. Lol u devils r 4 pedos.. True like gay marriage and abortion.. What else..
I heard you still fall asleep with your tits in your mouth. Pathetic fat fk. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Listen 2 Draconian

Jacksonville, FL

#178 Apr 4, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
If Jesus was really coming back, he would have done so way before now. He could have returned during the Bubonic Plague of 1347 that killed millions. Afterall, he is supposed to be a healer, right? He could have returned during the Inquisition during the Middle Ages where millions were persecuted and tortured. He certainly had reason to return during the Holocaust and save the lives of SIX MILLION Jews from extermination by the Nazis but he pulled a no-call no-show on that one too. So it certainly appears as though he is not returning. He can't prevent nuclear war, either. If he did not want THAT to happen, he would have prevented proliferation. No sense in coming back now because the sh*t is gonna hit the fan anyway sooner than later. I doubt that he wants to go through a bunch of bullsh*t again like he did last time that certainly didn't end well.
Brilliant comment.
Listen 2 Draconian

Jacksonville, FL

#179 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text> US CATHOLICS r pedos...
I agree!
Jack The Satanic Troll

Jacksonville, FL

#180 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha a fat american.. Hiding his shame.. Lol u devils r 4 pedos.. True like gay marriage and abortion.. What else..
Little boys aren't safe...

... from Catholic priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this reality will make white guys angry 5 min The Void 10
When Black Men go Childish 5 min KIP 5
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 728
why do white men love watching white woman have... 6 min lmao white boys 3
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 7 min I see triplets 182
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 8 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 2,945
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 9 min Miguel is the man 2,131
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min A African God 28,565
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 37 min MAASHE 97,879
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 41 min black good 474
More from around the web