Jesus Was MADE GOOD =)

Since: Mar 13

United States

#140 Apr 3, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if what you say is true, then Jesus is a REALLY generous person since he was willing to die for mankind's sake.... to be honest, I highly doubt that I would've made the same decision...
That's why no one will ever read about you in the history books. All of the greatest were willing to die for an idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist too but I understand why the idea of Jesus is so strong. He's portrayed as a man willing to die for the idea of salvation. Lincoln is such a popular prez because he died for equality. You and I won't be remembered after our grandkids die because we won't put our life on the line to achieve a novel idea.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#141 Apr 3, 2013
Lucifer O Covering Cherub wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us, on this thread, are Satanist.
You're an agitator.
Lucifer The Misanthrope

Jacksonville, FL

#142 Apr 3, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why no one will ever read about you in the history books. All of the greatest were willing to die for an idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist too but I understand why the idea of Jesus is so strong. He's portrayed as a man willing to die for the idea of salvation. Lincoln is such a popular prez because he died for equality. You and I won't be remembered after our grandkids die because we won't put our life on the line to achieve a novel idea.
Sir or ma'am, there's a reason why I wouldn't have made the decision that Jesus had made, such as dying for the sake of mankind, and that's because, in my opinion, mankind isn't worth dying for...
Lucifer The Misanthrope

Jacksonville, FL

#143 Apr 3, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an agitator.
Lol, if you say so.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#144 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer The Misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir or ma'am, there's a reason why I wouldn't have made the decision that Jesus had made, such as dying for the sake of mankind, and that's because, in my opinion, mankind isn't worth dying for...
I'm inclined to agree with you on a rational level, but my humanistic nature disagrees. Either way I admire the fable of Jesus because it points to human characteristic (ie compassion) that our world is lacking. Though not real, the character of Jesus is quite admirable. Would you agree?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#145 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer The Misanthrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, if you say so.
You are. Why are you being such a pestilence toward the Xians. I am atheist but I don't feel the need to bash their religion.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#146 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm inclined to agree with you on a rational level, but my humanistic nature disagrees. Either way I admire the fable of Jesus because it points to human characteristic (ie compassion) that our world is lacking. Though not real, the character of Jesus is quite admirable. Would you agree?
Yes, I can agree, and admire what he (supposedly) did..

Furthermore, how do you feel about his teachings?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#147 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can agree, and admire what he (supposedly) did..
Furthermore, how do you feel about his teachings?
Some are good. Some are irrational and downright unscientific

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#148 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer O Covering Cherub wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, IF Jesus did exist, I'm sure he would've just been a REGULAR man, like any other man, and all those claims about him doing extraordinary things, such as walking on water (LOL), are false...
ha ha ha shud up fat american r u trying to make christ on par with an american.. The world see u fools as devils..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#149 Apr 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Jesus is God, then why did he allow himself to be killed? Why didn't he use the power he possessed to defend himself?
That doesn't make sense, if you ask me...
duh.. What question that.. Lol.. The death of chirst is due to.. The only way.. Chirst could desend to hell.. Was to die like a man.. Death means to sin.. This why if u read the bible carefully.. Only once.. He didnt want to do the will of the father.. In gatsahame.. He sweated blood.. 4 Drinking the sins of man.. He became mortal..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#150 Apr 4, 2013
As written in the bible.. The son of man must die.. Desend to the depths of the earth.. And bring freedom to the captives.. No matta what.. 3 truths.. 1 romans crucified people in there thousands.. 2 when did it end and 3.. Whos name.. Same with slavery.. Equality of woman, end of porverty, war name it.. And jesus was the answer.. Chee hoo.. Even the great maliatoa quoted chirst.. Through him samoa gain independence..
Jesus Is A B-astard

Jacksonville, FL

#151 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish the dumb Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha shud up fat american r u trying to make christ on par with an american.. The world see u fools as devils..
The world sees your Catholic priest as pedos.
Lucius the Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#152 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are good. Some are irrational and downright unscientific
I agree with you, AC...

However, some of his teachings I don't agree with, such as loving your enemies and forgiveness.
Lucian the Shining Knight

Jacksonville, FL

#153 Apr 4, 2013
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text> You are. Why are you being such a pestilence toward the Xians. I am atheist but I don't feel the need to bash their religion.
I just like to piss them off, because it's funny to see them get angry, Lol...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#154 Apr 4, 2013
Lucian the Shining Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like to piss them off, because it's funny to see them get angry, Lol...
lol.. How ur fat lazy and ugly.. Ha ha ha ha.. What american aint.. Thing is jesus compared to u fat boy

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#155 Apr 4, 2013
Jesus Is A B-astard wrote:
<quoted text>
The world sees your Catholic priest as pedos.
stats on american pedos top 5.. White men, black men.. Latino men then asian.. Wait 4 it worse pedos american dads.. Over 1 million incest cases in america.. Over 5 years..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#156 Apr 4, 2013
Lucius the Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, AC...
However, some of his teachings I don't agree with, such as loving your enemies and forgiveness.
like ur stomach ur too soft.. And sensitive.. Typical american attitude.. Jesus like samoans.. Dont take things to heart.. Were happy people.. Thats why..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#157 Apr 4, 2013
Helping 1 american homo, aborting, serial killing, drug addict at a time.. Smiles

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#158 Apr 4, 2013
Whats da matta satan.. The warrior of chirst willing to take as many arrows 4 his king.. Ill die 4 such mean.. Chee høo death.. B4 sin..

Since: Mar 13

United States

#159 Apr 4, 2013
Lucius the Morningstar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, AC...
However, some of his teachings I don't agree with, such as loving your enemies and forgiveness.
I like most of his stuff dealing with helping the poor. The love your enemy part is not practical. I think it is okay to forgive someone who is truly sorry. I would say I like most that he was a champion for the downtrodden (ex lepers). I am really big on helping the worst off. Of course you do not need religion to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 6 min Trollslayer 980
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Reality Check 1,643,753
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 33 min Santiago Matamoras 121
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 35 min Santiago Matamoras 81
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,317
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 1 hr Santiago Matamoras 211
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Santiago Matamoras 1,602
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 6 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 7 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web