Micheal Jordan father killed by Mafia?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Visitor

Huntsville, AL

#23 Feb 17, 2013
The love of money is the root of all what?
User 305

United States

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Visitor wrote:
There is one theory where Jordans father was murdered because he waz supposed to throw the Knicks / Bulls series. He scored 15 points, couldn't deal with it and the came back scoring like 60pts. He was suspended from the NBA for that time, that's why he played baseball, to stay in shape. The same person who owned the Bulls also owned the baseball team. Why else would they pay Jordan 20 million to play minor league baseball. Mike met with the commissioner 3 times before he retired. You don't have to believe me, just ask Jim Brown. Like Jim says " I was at the top of my game when I retired, I never met with the commissioner, why did Mike meet 3 times. All I have to say, there is a lot more to this than everyone is being told." Remember, Jordan was an American hero. Basketball needed it.By the way, the kids didn't kill him, they found him dead already.
Interesting.
Visitor

Huntsville, AL

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Jordans final shot ever



still the greatest of all time.
guest

United States

#26 Apr 28, 2013
To the top..

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#27 Apr 28, 2013
We know he married white yesterday but no need to bump this thread.
Another Visitor

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Jun 1, 2013
Hey @Visitor,
What evidence do you have to all this? If it's true as you say, why hasn't this information been revealed by the mainstream media? Why are you so interested so many years later? All interesting theories. Any connections between MJ and Donaghy fixing games? Demery due to be released on parole in August. Does he deserve to be free if he's the Jordan killer?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#29 Jun 1, 2013
Visitor wrote:
There is one theory where Jordans father was murdered because he waz supposed to throw the Knicks / Bulls series. He scored 15 points, couldn't deal with it and the came back scoring like 60pts. He was suspended from the NBA for that time, that's why he played baseball, to stay in shape. The same person who owned the Bulls also owned the baseball team. Why else would they pay Jordan 20 million to play minor league baseball. Mike met with the commissioner 3 times before he retired. You don't have to believe me, just ask Jim Brown. Like Jim says " I was at the top of my game when I retired, I never met with the commissioner, why did Mike meet 3 times. All I have to say, there is a lot more to this than everyone is being told." Remember, Jordan was an American hero. Basketball needed it.By the way, the kids didn't kill him, they found him dead already.
..
Inside sports? Hard to believe that Mike was involved with the Mafia. It is notable that the Mafia intrudes itself into the careers of a number of Black celebrities. The most convincing report I've read about the murder of Nichole Simpson has to do with a planned hit by the Mafia with the intent to blame O.J. Things went wrong when Wasz, a small time hit man who kept a diary, got himself arrested. That diary was found in Nichole's car (after Wasz had stolen it) and it revealed the key Mafia operatives, one of which--by the way--was Kardashian, O.J.'s lawyer who O.J. fired during the trial..
.
Another celebrity who was Mafia controlled was Louis Armstrong. The Mafia took 50% of ever dollar made in the U.S. by Armstrong.
Visitor

Huntsville, AL

#30 Jun 5, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
..
Inside sports? Hard to believe that Mike was involved with the Mafia. It is notable that the Mafia intrudes itself into the careers of a number of Black celebrities. The most convincing report I've read about the murder of Nichole Simpson has to do with a planned hit by the Mafia with the intent to blame O.J. Things went wrong when Wasz, a small time hit man who kept a diary, got himself arrested. That diary was found in Nichole's car (after Wasz had stolen it) and it revealed the key Mafia operatives, one of which--by the way--was Kardashian, O.J.'s lawyer who O.J. fired during the trial..
.
Another celebrity who was Mafia controlled was Louis Armstrong. The Mafia took 50% of ever dollar made in the U.S. by Armstrong.
Interesting about Luis Armstrong.
guest

Huntsville, AL

#31 Jul 18, 2013
to the top as the moon is in the last degrees in scorpio
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#34 Jul 18, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
Same problem, but well covered up, applies to O.J. When he was at Buffalo, his underworld connections were well known. After moving to L.A. he is rumored to have been operating as a pimp for powerful mob contacts. The timing of the killings corresponds, by the way, closely with the introduction of off shore gambling.
.
Louis Armstrong also involved heavily with mob. Stories told about him is that he had to share 50% of his take with the mob. He went to Europe, but when he returned the same rip off continued.
.
Italians, similar to Blacks, are suffering under the stereotype of being solely and predominantly mob figures. This is patently untrue. The Jewsih mob is esp. strong and accounts for an enormous amount of human trafficking. They have a long history of pimping. Mormons, though not known as mobsters, financanced many mob operations in Vegas. Also, various Asians are formed into Mafia type gangs. The Japanese are very strong and their gangs control virtually every business (illegal or legit) occurring there. The Bush's were known to cooperate with them. Looked at correctly, large banks are run by a group of thugs, but that's another story.
Yeah the jews,and also the Russian mob are big too.Russia is pretty much a mob state.The big mob families there are killing each other now over building contract bids from the comming next olympics in russia.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Jul 18, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
Forgot to mention Sammy Davis Jr. Frank pulled him out of the fire more than once. Frank Sinatra, with all of his faults, was extremely protective of Sammy much of the time.
They say it was the mafia who put out his eye because he was messing with white blonde woman. Sammy was pat Puerto Rican by the way.
Guest

United States

#37 Sep 17, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Knowledge is back

Chicago, IL

#38 Sep 18, 2013
Visitor wrote:
There is one theory where Jordans father was murdered because he waz supposed to throw the Knicks / Bulls series. He scored 15 points, couldn't deal with it and the came back scoring like 60pts. He was suspended from the NBA for that time, that's why he played baseball, to stay in shape. The same person who owned the Bulls also owned the baseball team. Why else would they pay Jordan 20 million to play minor league baseball. Mike met with the commissioner 3 times before he retired. You don't have to believe me, just ask Jim Brown. Like Jim says " I was at the top of my game when I retired, I never met with the commissioner, why did Mike meet 3 times. All I have to say, there is a lot more to this than everyone is being told." Remember, Jordan was an American hero. Basketball needed it.By the way, the kids didn't kill him, they found him dead already.
You reaching hard stop watching YouTube videos... thats one goofy azz theory. MJ father wasn't killed by no mob. You moron ...All I have to say to edomites aka Esau aka Pinky aka White people stop watching YouTube
And controlled media.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#40 Jan 29, 2014
I've always believed there was something fishy about Jordan's suspension! Then again there's a lot that went on with the NBA I considered suspicious from the 1980's up until that crooked referee was caught! Not so much nowadays !
Kirk

Bolivar, TN

#45 Jun 22, 2015
Visitor wrote:
There is one theory where Jordans father was murdered because he waz supposed to throw the Knicks / Bulls series. He scored 15 points, couldn't deal with it and the came back scoring like 60pts. He was suspended from the NBA for that time, that's why he played baseball, to stay in shape. The same person who owned the Bulls also owned the baseball team. Why else would they pay Jordan 20 million to play minor league baseball. Mike met with the commissioner 3 times before he retired. You don't have to believe me, just ask Jim Brown. Like Jim says " I was at the top of my game when I retired, I never met with the commissioner, why did Mike meet 3 times. All I have to say, there is a lot more to this than everyone is being told." Remember, Jordan was an American hero. Basketball needed it.By the way, the kids didn't kill him, they found him dead already.
Why would they have to kill his dad if they already suspended him... And if jordan want to keep playing basketball there was nothing anybody could do because he was on a contract. They cant just say leave then it would be obvious that something was going on... If they didn't offer him 20 million he would not have played because he had contract that was already making so much money from basketball.
invisiblelean

New York, NY

#46 May 16, 2016
"be like nike" nike-al jordan's father was killed because nike-al owed the mob 7 million dollars and refused to pay it because he was nike-al jordan
RMGHispanic CausingPanic

Santa Ana, CA

#47 May 17, 2016
Visitor wrote:
Since Donaghy had nothing to do with the drug stuff, the FBI called Stern and said we have one of your refs on tape, are you interested in this? David Stern immediately went into damage control mode and brought down the hammer on Donaghy thus making him the lone scapegoat and saving face for the NBA. This is pretty ironic when you consider that there have been rumors for years that the NBA fixes games to benefit the league.
There is a former mobster by the name of Michael Franzese who was a captain in the Colombo crime family and son of the former Columbo family Underboss, the oldest living American inmate (he will be a 100 in 2017) Sonny Franzese. He is actually a pretty well-known and respected Christian preacher now, and he has come clean about a lot of things, including his involvement in sports fixes, mostly college basketball. He said they had coaches, referees, and players who ended up getting involved, owing money, and that once they have them doing it (fixing games) the mob wont let them stop.He did a big interview about it you can find on YouTube they also made reference to it in a film they made about his life called "God the Father"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 3 min KIR SUCKA 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,761,024
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 7 min Taletha 1,088
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 11 min T-BOS 2
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 13 min black nationalist 14
So how are you Negroes going to take us out? 15 min black nationalist 15
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 20 min Pepe the Frog 32
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 1 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 3 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 5 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr Lori899 56