Do you fear death?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2013
I don't.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2013
I do. Why don't you fear death? I fear the unknown and fear leaving my loved ones behind not being able to ever know if they'll get over my death quickly as I hope they would.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2013
What is death?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
I do. Why don't you fear death? I fear the unknown and fear leaving my loved ones behind not being able to ever know if they'll get over my death quickly as I hope they would.
Your reasons are valid.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#5 Sep 7, 2013
I don't fear death, quite the contrary. I look foward to joining Father Satan and the Gods of Hell in the afterlife.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
I don't fear death, quite the contrary. I look foward to joining Father Satan and the Gods of Hell in the afterlife.
Why do you tarry?

If it's welcome and you yearn to be united with your father, why wait? The sooner, the better.

You have a lot of talk and no action because you're scared.

prove your devotion to us.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2013
By the hand of some crazy black person in the future for no reason,that even now walks free not knowing that fate will draw us together.
shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#8 Sep 7, 2013
No I see it as the greatest form of freedom but I wont rush my turn. Time enough for death when I'm dead.

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 7, 2013
what's wrong Klauss? changing your alias won't change the question.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
I don't fear death, quite the contrary. I look foward to joining Father Satan and the Gods of Hell in the afterlife.
to be honest.. I like it when white male pedos like u, admit where u going.. Have fun.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Sufferings nothing to me.. I know if babies are aborted without cause.. Or white males like klaus666.. Rape, kill and ruin millions of lil kids lifes.. My greatest fear is to think like a wm.. Any1 watch Silence of the lamb lol.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2013
Not if I was suffering to the point I would actually want to die.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#13 Sep 7, 2013
The how, and when of my passing is not for me to know. Father Satan will call that shot.

Heil Hitler!!
Hail Lucifer!!!
Hail Satan!!!!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Well you know in that dudes case,it would be poetic justice if hell was full of Black radicals.
Giggs

Leicester, UK

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Sufferings nothing to me.. I know if babies are aborted without cause.. Or white males like klaus666.. Rape, kill and ruin millions of lil kids lifes.. My greatest fear is to think like a wm.. Any1 watch Silence of the lamb lol.
wm made you catholic.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 8, 2013
QUEEN Valerie Rae wrote:
Nope. Death is only shaking off the illusion of life and waking up into reality.
Which is?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#18 Sep 8, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
The how, and when of my passing is not for me to know. Father Satan will call that shot.
Heil Hitler!!
Hail Lucifer!!!
Hail Satan!!!!
u forgot to hail.. Adam lanza, ur idol.. Ha ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#19 Sep 8, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
wm made you catholic.
no.. It was when the white man told samoans the legend of the great flood.. Samoans believed.. Adam and eve.. We believe same legends past down by oral history.. Heres the thing.. It was a samoan prochecy.. That this unseen god.. Will come from afar.. And be known by the samoan people.. We were called by other polynesians.. Godless people.. Cause we had no images of craved gods.. Like jews.. God was in everything
Giggs

Leicester, UK

#20 Sep 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. It was when the white man told samoans the legend of the great flood.. Samoans believed.. Adam and eve.. We believe same legends past down by oral history.. Heres the thing.. It was a samoan prochecy.. That this unseen god.. Will come from afar.. And be known by the samoan people.. We were called by other polynesians.. Godless people.. Cause we had no images of craved gods.. Like jews.. God was in everything
so the catholic view coincided with samoan legend?

anyway.... I don't believe any of it and I do not fear death (so much).

In fact you could say I have a death wish to be honest. I play roulette with my life quite a lot when I think about it.

I think it must be awful for you to be constantly worried about hell and the devil looming over you. To feel as if you live in sin all your life for holding natural desires and emotions. To believe a God created you for the sole purpose of testing your resolve through hardship and suffering.

..... excuse me while I watch some porn.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#21 Sep 8, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
so the catholic view coincided with samoan legend?
anyway.... I don't believe any of it and I do not fear death (so much).
In fact you could say I have a death wish to be honest. I play roulette with my life quite a lot when I think about it.
I think it must be awful for you to be constantly worried about hell and the devil looming over you. To feel as if you live in sin all your life for holding natural desires and emotions. To believe a God created you for the sole purpose of testing your resolve through hardship and suffering.
..... excuse me while I watch some porn.
as st bernedict said.. No use trying to tell someone to believe in something they dont believe.. I put my faith in christ.. And doing so.. I see what god wants for me.. Now you talking bout how u gonna watch more porn.. Go ahead.. But dont decieve urself.. Thinking This is love.. Thats just u acting selfishly.. Giving urself pleasure. What then.. When the act of sin committed.. And never experiencing real love.. Love, my friend, is not so much the thought of going to hell.. But being separated from the one u love.. Thats, more hellish than hell..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min IT IS I 134,493
Why are Black Males so Dumb? 2 min No White women fo... 3
The Photo Which May Doom Hillary's Candidacy 2 min GameOn 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min negash 44,983
Do light skin girls like white/ non-black men? (Mar '09) 4 min Arianna_2529 222
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min The Donald_ 1,384,113
I Love This Video. It A Video of Happiness 13 min gross 3
I do not like black men 58 min Sadbuttrue 84
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 1 hr Samoan Irish 185
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Savant 88
More from around the web