Can you do the fat booty dance?

Can you do the fat booty dance?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 11, 2012
??

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Twerking?
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
Twerking?
Yeah, that thing when ugly fat chicks shake their whale butt cheeks and fan out that nasty ass funk.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#6 Feb 11, 2012
WhyIsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that thing when ugly fat chicks shake their whale butt cheeks and fan out that nasty ass funk.
I bet you do it too.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#8 Feb 11, 2012
No homo but I watched a twerk team girl video on youtube and was in awe off they booty swinging every which way..... I got junk but I don't make it clap like them chicks they be trying to break their own backs out..... But I digress if I had a penis it would be hard after watching those vids....

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 11, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do it too.
i have a favorite. it's this girl and on her youtube page she has this site that has videos of her fcking her white ex :) but i like watching her shake her azz. topix won't let me post any i guess it doesn't want to hurt any ww's feelings.

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 11, 2012
TheJnetsowet is the girl i'm talkin about on youtube. topix banned all the videos i posted before lol (that was the one i was talking about with the white ex)

the pro was mzpeachtree85 on youtube

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Well I can't twerk but I don't have an azz anyway. I will soon have one again as I am attending the gym regularly!

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Grey December wrote:
TheJnetsowet is the girl i'm talkin about on youtube. topix banned all the videos i posted before lol (that was the one i was talking about with the white ex)
the pro was mzpeachtree85 on youtube
Well I might check her out later.

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
Well I can't twerk but I don't have an azz anyway. I will soon have one again as I am attending the gym regularly!
you should probably try exercise and eating more at the same time but idk. anyway back to reading :)

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#14 Feb 11, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
you should probably try exercise and eating more at the same time but idk. anyway back to reading :)
I can't eat more as I am on a detox and so can therefore only eat certain things -no fats or sugars red meats etc etc. I am working out and already my shape has become more defined. I have only spent eight hours in there so far but so far so good.
Poly_Pride

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Mar 7, 2012
can Polynesian booty count here?
&fe ature=results_main&playnex t=1&list=PLABB2B66F3BF0890 D
Pan-Africanist

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2012
All booty is good booty as long as its WOMAN booty.
Poly_Pride

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Pan-Africanist wrote:
All booty is good booty as long as its WOMAN booty.
theres a differnt kind of booty in Polynesia aswell. The traditional type.

I looks like african

“I Love You Long Time”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 8, 2012
twerking
Poly_Pride

Whangarei, New Zealand

#19 Mar 8, 2012
Some Polynesian flava to booty
&fe ature=fvwrel

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#20 Mar 8, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a favorite. it's this girl and on her youtube page she has this site that has videos of her fcking her white ex :) but i like watching her shake her azz. topix won't let me post any i guess it doesn't want to hurt any ww's feelings.
lol...you're just too ignorant to figure out how to post it up.

http://tinyurl.com/6thhn
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#21 Mar 8, 2012
i can but then my coochie lips bounce on the ground and i get bugs in there.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#22 Mar 8, 2012
0h-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you're just too ignorant to figure out how to post it up.
http://tinyurl.com/6thhn
Racist Oh-Really who loves blacks and lives on the black forum.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#23 Mar 8, 2012
auntie bee wrote:
i can but then my coochie lips bounce on the ground and i get bugs in there.
Go and jump in the pig's slurry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 4 min Josh 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,562,785
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 24 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 24 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 27 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 38 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 50 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web