Emotional

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Emotional. That is euphemism for psychological.

Too many men think it's weeping, sad, happy, etc. No, that's not it.

Women use psychology to get their way.

If you're a man....psychology
A real man.....psychology
Real men don't...psychology
Big Knob

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Emotional wrote:
Emotional. That is euphemism for psychological.
Too many men think it's weeping, sad, happy, etc. No, that's not it.
Women use psychology to get their way.
If you're a man....psychology
A real man.....psychology
Real men don't...psychology
Big Knob---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what you want blk folks to think, the wm has control over you , zero, you tragic white dudes are sick as hell, like your opinions matter, blacks must trust and depend on whites, and rely on the benevolence of and be under the tutelage of whites , and the wm must always have an opinion about your life,.......you should stick to what you know well, like anal fornication, pink roses and pastel colors, because you dont control no gawd damn body, not in this life.....your attempt at psychological whitewashing, wont work with me,.........never.
MACEO

Like I said "Folks laugh at you"! you look like the Ultimate Buffoon! You run and Kiss ASS but won't do for your own family!

Your a FOOL and a Scoffer!

You didin't do for your Mother who had cancer!

Maceo 's Response:: She shoulda have found a husband that's not my job to help her!

You didn't help your White wife with her business!

Maceo's response - Its not me..........no aspect of it! I do my thing and she does hers!
(then you wonder why she divorced you)

You spent far more time Hating on Black women calling them Bytches, Ho, Sluts and Sheboons than you did helping your Black Mother or helping your White wife with your business!

YOUR A FOOL!

Yet you chased Fat WW Office sluts and wasted THOUSANDS OF HOURS HARASSING BLACK WOMEN FOR IR DATINIG/MARRIAGE LIKE A FOOL!

Why didn't you harass your friend jeff who married his 3RD WW to live off her and pretend he's SICK?

Why didn't you harass your BM friend who popped up with a Son 18 years later because the court garnished his Wages and made him responsible? He said "His daughter was his daughter any otther kids were not his!

I just ahd a GF who's husband showed up with 2 kIds later and they garnished his wages so she filed for a divorce! He said he had no other kids when he did and lie about becuase he didn't want to pay support and he also lives off her!

Black men are foolish!
RELIC

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Will somebody come get this reject?
YOUR A FOOL...a mistake once
YOUR A FOOL...a mistake twice
Naw, the dummy want to me my fool.
Now take "your" azz back outta here.
Maceo Patterson

You chased WW for 35 years including Sluts so STFU! Nobody has any respect for you. Not because of IR (nothing wrong with it) is just that you hate and refuse to do for your own race of women which is why I call you a fool!

All you do is harass IR BW running from Site to Site on "YourTube, Black Voices, Hufffington Post, Kind of Topix -I Love WW posts, BeyondBlackandWhite.com and Blackwomeninterracialmarriage.com

Your a 60 year old man your life is almost over!
PapayaPickles

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Um.... What the hell
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

White women & women of all other races are emotional, black females are born sociopaths.
THE RELIC

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
White women & women of all other races are emotional, black females are born sociopaths.
MACEO
Like I said "Folks laugh at you"! you look like the Ultimate Buffoon! You run and Kiss ASS but won't do for your own family!
Your a FOOL and a Scoffer!
You didin't do for your Mother who had cancer!

Maceo 's Response:: She shoulda have found a husband that's not my job to help her!
You didn't help your White wife with her business!
Maceo's response - Its not me..........no aspect of it! I do my thing and she does hers!
(then you wonder why she divorced you)

You spent far more time Hating on Black women calling them Bytches, Ho, Sluts and Sheboons than you did helping your Black Mother or helping your White wife with your business!

YOUR A FOOL!

Yet you chased Fat WW Office sluts and wasted THOUSANDS OF HOURS HARASSING BLACK WOMEN FOR IR DATINIG/MARRIAGE LIKE A FOOL!
Why didn't you harass your friend jeff who married his 3RD WW to live off her and pretend he's SICK?
Why didn't you harass your BM friend who popped up with a Son 18 years later because the court garnished his Wages and made him responsible? He said "His daughter was his daughter any otther kids were not his!
I just ahd a GF who's husband showed up with 2 kIds later and they garnished his wages so she filed for a divorce! He said he had no other kids when he did and lie about becuase he didn't want to pay support and he also lives off her!
Black men are foolish!
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

This book should explain it all:

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Captain Murphy wrote:
This book should explain it all:
http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
MACEO PATTERSON OF ASHBURN, VIRGINIA

GO SEEK HELP, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU RECLUSE!

Ashburn Psych Blog

Loudoun School for the Gifted Meeting at Ashburn Psychological and Psychiatric Services
Dr. Deep Sran and Ms. Susan Talbott of Loudoun School for the Gifted (LSG) met with Dr. Oberschneider, Dr. Lee and Dr. Wong of Ashburn Psychological and Psychiatric Services to discuss the school’s mission and growth. At the meeting, Dr. Sran, the Founder of … Continue reading &#8594;

Personal growth and development
Self-esteem issues
Anxiety
Depression
Fear and panic reactions
Life transition issues
Stress management
Social anxiety and shyness
Anger management
Sleep difficulties
Loss, grief and trauma
Attention and concentration difficulties
Interpersonal skills and effective communication
Relationship concerns
Divorce
Chronic illness
Weight and body image concerns
Eating disorders
Acculturation

http://www.ashburnpsych.com/therapy/adult-the...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Imagine that 111,597
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min positronium 1,034,183
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 5 min annonyed with nigerians 70
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 6 min Rainbow Kid 16
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 9 min jose is a clueless idiot 86
White America does not pay Black Veterans 11 min lightzz 6
i hate white people!!!!!! 17 min squeezers 430
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 42 min Slave Coast 88,684
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 1 hr dev143 2,392
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 hr big mike M 67,785
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 4 hr Cha 92
•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating