If You all hate Jamaicans Clap Your H...

JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3562 Sep 30, 2013
You black americans are afraid of a mice unlike us JAMAICANS.

Come step foot to us Jamaican..you ugly dirty black american cowards.

We JAMAICANS ARE THE BADDEST nuff said!!!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3564 Sep 30, 2013
U guys are sick and should be ashamed of yourselves...u hate ur own blk people?wow just wow...blk americans are starting to sink to a all time low....NOT all Blk americans tho..just sum.See i dnt generalize..plz do the same

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3565 Oct 2, 2013
Don't hate them at all...in fact I dated one who was as lovely as lovely comes...sweeter than honey,sexy as sexy wants to be and smart to boot!

I too loved the accent and many of the cultural elements of her hometown...which I've been to on three separate occasions!

I took this beauty home and my dad,my uncles and my younger brotha all just swooned...but I couldn't blame them!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3567 Oct 3, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi minty, it's not different from you hating black men:)
stfu
marcos

Newark, NJ

#3568 Oct 4, 2013
L
Williamslavetrader wrote:
<quoted text>Clap clap clap!!
Hey William I was wrong when I started this topic. Granted, Jamaicans are difficult to get along with at times, but they are no different than the lot of us... one love
jahbin

Brooklyn, NY

#3569 Dec 22, 2013
What ever all of you barbarian and trini smoking you,ll need to stop I am Jamaican and I live in the us and Jamaican do better economically than barbadles only Cuban a.d domonican repuic dk better,check the website immigrant business and you,ll see that Jamaican own a.d run the largest resturant franchise ,i visited engla.d a.d is the same thing barbadian and trini people only want carry news to the white people and look to white people for special treatment in return barbadian tell white leople that they are good and Jamaican is bad the british did only invite Jamaican to England and Bahamian back in the days not barbzdian and trini.
Marcos

Philadelphia, PA

#3570 Jan 31, 2014
jahbin wrote:
What ever all of you barbarian and trini smoking you,ll need to stop I am Jamaican and I live in the us and Jamaican do better economically than barbadles only Cuban a.d domonican repuic dk better,check the website immigrant business and you,ll see that Jamaican own a.d run the largest resturant franchise ,i visited engla.d a.d is the same thing barbadian and trini people only want carry news to the white people and look to white people for special treatment in return barbadian tell white leople that they are good and Jamaican is bad the british did only invite Jamaican to England and Bahamian back in the days not barbzdian and trini.
In my experience all of you Jamaicans are all thieves and drug dealers. You have no class or behavior. Your no more than an island of vermin.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3571 Jan 31, 2014
This was one of the best threads ever.
Missy

Ilford, UK

#3572 Jan 31, 2014
Only people with bad experiences with Jamaicans hate them.
Marcos

Philadelphia, PA

#3573 Jan 31, 2014
Missy wrote:
Only people with bad experiences with Jamaicans hate them.
So true.
Marcos

Philadelphia, PA

#3574 Jan 31, 2014
Real jamaican wrote:
<quoted text>
please please tell me where do you live!! you're so man enough to come on the net and talk sh*t tell mi tell me where u live so i can confront you like a man!!! then you will find out what a real jamaican is all about!!!
You come from a nation of thieves, and nothing more. Your all vermin. As if people are supposed to be afraid of Jamaicans. Your an insignificant.
Marcos

Philadelphia, PA

#3575 Jan 31, 2014
tavhar wrote:
<quoted text>
look bruh am sick am you talking shit tell me where you live at and i will show you what a real jamaican is all about then after maybe you will have something to post about. But then again maybe you wont!!!
Your ad stupid as sound Tavar, making threats because people say they don't like Jamaicans. Yea we hate you, and for good reason. For starters your all thieves, and drug dealers.
Unique2

Dublin, GA

#3576 Jan 31, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
This was one of the best threads ever.
Yes it's a classic, it had some great characters in it: Freddie81, Bigsmoke, SEXYBLKWOMAN, a Jamaican poster named What else is new, The Revolutionist, BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, JamaicanBarbie, TruthbknownLDN, you and me.

Marcos started this thread in September of 2011. It lasted for a month, died down for a month and started back again with the same characters picking up where they left off arguing. Til this day it continues to die and gain life every so often.

Location hidden

#3577 Jan 31, 2014
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's a classic, it had some great characters in it: Freddie81, Bigsmoke, SEXYBLKWOMAN, a Jamaican poster named What else is new, The Revolutionist, BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, JamaicanBarbie, TruthbknownLDN, you and me.
Marcos started this thread in September of 2011. It lasted for a month, died down for a month and started back again with the same characters picking up where they left off arguing. Til this day it continues to die and gain life every so often.
Yeah those were some hilarious people and I laughed my butt off. But this thread may have had some truth to it because it seems that many people find Jamaicans too aggressive and unclassy per google search.
Missy

London, UK

#3578 Feb 1, 2014
Come on why do u hate Jamaicans!
Marcos

Baltimore, MD

#3579 Apr 25, 2014
Missy wrote:
Come on why do u hate Jamaicans!
Jamaicans are all thieves, a nation of drug dealers. They are like gutter rats, and nothing more. Their music is lewd and vulgar. They are an overly aggressive people with a propensity for thievery. If as they say "Jamaica nice" then go back there please rid our society of your unwanted presence. You amused us for a while, but now we're sick of the lot of you. Your drugs, your music, your very presence is the reason your hated. All Jamaicans are thieves and nothing more. Now, if you disagree please do tell, but speak English not that bloody crap you call patois. I bloody well hate Jamaicans and with good reason.
Marcos

Baltimore, MD

#3580 Apr 25, 2014
Go back to Jamaica, we're sick of you. The only thing a Jamaican can do for me is to give me a beef patty

Location hidden

#3581 Apr 25, 2014
I guess Marcos will come back every 6 months to a year to push this thread up.

JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3582 Apr 25, 2014
Marcos wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaicans are all thieves, a nation of drug dealers. They are like gutter rats, and nothing more. Their music is lewd and vulgar. They are an overly aggressive people with a propensity for thievery. If as they say "Jamaica nice" then go back there please rid our society of your unwanted presence. You amused us for a while, but now we're sick of the lot of you. Your drugs, your music, your very presence is the reason your hated. All Jamaicans are thieves and nothing more. Now, if you disagree please do tell, but speak English not that bloody crap you call patois. I bloody well hate Jamaicans and with good reason.
hahaha We Jamaicans don't care about you hating us cause we love it!!!!!!
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3583 Apr 25, 2014
i love jamaican, thier music,thier women and jerk chicken. coolest group of people on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Who 49,060
If they never inherited our human DNA 31 min Keshas vestigial ... 10
Feminism is destroying the Black community!!!! 47 min Dan Snow 5
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Moses 327
Please Stop spreading the lie that feminism des... (Mar '14) 2 hr Anna Wattz 63
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 2 hr Moses 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,433,986
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 34
Another brother shot 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 67
More from around the web