If You all hate Jamaicans Clap Your H...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3542 Oct 8, 2012
tavhar wrote:
<quoted text>
marcos or whatever your name is i know you are f*cking illiterate
you cant even spell go sit down somewhere and when u talking bout jamaicans watch your back because we are everywhere!! learn how to spell before you take on challenges!!
I'm not marcos, dumba$$.
-AAA-

United States

#3543 Oct 8, 2012
I hate that so many of them are on our forums.
Real jamaican

Sumner, MS

#3544 Oct 11, 2012
marcos wrote:
Hey if you hate jamaicans as much as I do please let me know
thoughts?
please please tell me where do you live!! you're so man enough to come on the net and talk sh*t tell mi tell me where u live so i can confront you like a man!!! then you will find out what a real jamaican is all about!!!
Real jamaican

Sumner, MS

#3545 Oct 11, 2012
stop entertaining this illeterate ignorant mother f**ker who sits behind a computer like a big fat b*tch and talk sh*t that you dont even know you probably never left the U.S to go anywhere home boy you aint use to nothing what you know bout jamaicans?? anytime a nation try to rise yall try to bring people down! is it because we better than u? is it because we come in ur country and drive the most expensive cars and take your jobs? lol i would be kinda man too man!! give it a break you can never be as hard working and determine as jamaicans peace out B*t*ch
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#3546 Oct 11, 2012
Real jamaican wrote:
stop entertaining this illeterate ignorant mother f**ker who sits behind a computer like a big fat b*tch and talk sh*t that you dont even know you probably never left the U.S to go anywhere home boy you aint use to nothing what you know bout jamaicans?? anytime a nation try to rise yall try to bring people down! is it because we better than u? is it because we come in ur country and drive the most expensive cars and take your jobs? lol i would be kinda man too man!! give it a break you can never be as hard working and determine as jamaicans peace out B*t*ch
Yet we AAs are suppose to be the jealous ones
JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3547 Oct 11, 2012
Real jamaican wrote:
Exactly! They are so jealous of us jamaicans because we come here work hard, drive the most expensive cars, open up our own businesses, and strive to be the best in life, while most of them born and grow here still collect welfare checks from the white man.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3548 Oct 11, 2012
LOL....LOL....JamaicanBarbie is back!

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3549 Oct 11, 2012
I don´t care.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3550 Oct 11, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! They are so jealous of us jamaicans because we come here work hard, drive the most expensive cars, open up our own businesses, and strive to be the best in life, while most of them born and grow here still collect welfare checks from the white man.
The most expensive car?? And your car is??
-AAA-

United States

#3551 Oct 11, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
LOL....LOL....JamaicanBarbie is back!
Check out the last part where it talks about caribbeans,

http://www.epi.org/publication/why_do_black_m...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3552 Oct 11, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the last part where it talks about caribbeans,
http://www.epi.org/publication/why_do_black_m...
Interesting.
Mia

United States

#3553 Apr 17, 2013
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut the f*ck up LOL Jamaicans might be able to claim some superiority, but when the conversation moves up north they can't compare to African-Americans, so obviously we are not jealous. We have no reason to be jealous of any Diaspora group, as we are regarded by the world as the wealthiest and most powerful blacks. This thread is filled primarily by Jamaicans trying (and failing) to bash black Americans to compensate for the infamous drugs (see links) and murder ("Murder Capital of the World"), and general failure in Jamaica.
The rest of the thread is filled in by people from all over flocking to this thread to put in their 2 cents about how they hate Jamaicans: Haitians, Bajans, Brits, black Americans all converging to say the same damn thing - they can't stand you. It's not jealousy, since when does jealousy lead to you being banned in almost a dozen countries? That has to be a record, and clearly black Americans, Britons, and the whole of the Caribbean don't even WANT you in their countries, and this thread is just an outlet to explain exactly why.
If anything the fact that you have Jamaicans, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Haitians, Black Britons, Dominicans, Bajans, and Puerto Ricans all over here on the African-American forum,creating a d*mn makeshift International Black Festival, while there's are basically dead shows who's obsessed with whom.
yes another insecure American boy. Up north? You want to speak about up north? really ok lets do that. MAJORITY of people who live in NY which is obviously the most well known city in America are west Indian particularly Jamaicans. This is how you treat the people who gave u so much. We came out of beautiful lands & did more for your America in 50 years than you black Americans have done since you guys have been there. We gave you hip hop, most black doctors, black engineers & black lawyers are Jamaican. Goodness I know more English tutors who are Jamaican than I know black Americans. Look at all of the good food we brought here. You black Americans eat some of the most disgusting, oil consumed foods & can't cook. Well thanks to Jamaicans if you want to eat out & get some real food you can go to a golden crust. All that baggy cloths the men wear do you know why they started going more fitted? Because there following New Yorkers who are known to be fashion trendsetters. Guess a who a run Ny naïve one? Need I say more...the only thing black Americans are really proud of is hip hop... study your history before you speak for an entire people.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3554 Apr 18, 2013
Well.... my ex was Jamaican and another one was Jamaican and Italian. I have no beef with Jamaicans. And love their accent.
Williamslavetrad er

London, UK

#3555 Sep 29, 2013
marcos wrote:
Hey if you hate jamaicans as much as I do please let me know your thoughts?
Clap clap clap!!
Williamslavetrad er

London, UK

#3556 Sep 29, 2013
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaicans are the only blacks I see that are always begging for 50p. Tramps!
Williamslavetrad er

London, UK

#3557 Sep 29, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
Well.... my ex was Jamaican and another one was Jamaican and Italian. I have no beef with Jamaicans. And love their accent.
dating a jamaican is beastiality, Jamaicans are just dogs.
Williamslavetrad er

London, UK

#3558 Sep 29, 2013
Nikki wrote:
I am disgruntled to see the uttter display of disrespect towards one nation of people who you style as drug dealers and scum. your ignorance shows exactly who you are. Jamaica's history is deep and if you did some research you will find out all the great things and people who came from the island. stop being a little pussy writing bullshit on the internet to stir up hate..your an ignorant piece of shit and I DARE YOU TO GO TO JAMAICA AND RUN UP YOUR MOUTH.You will know which God you serve.
Jamaicans in the US are scared of black Americans. Even I'm the Uk Jamaicans are scared of Nijerians and suck african men's d..... And white mans.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3561 Sep 30, 2013
Williamslavetrader wrote:
<quoted text>Jamaicans in the US are scared of black Americans. Even I'm the Uk Jamaicans are scared of Nijerians and suck african men's d..... And white mans.
hahaha too funny...Jamaicans are NOT scared of nobody especially black american COWARDS...black americans are scared to death of us JAMAICANS.

PS
JAMAICANS DO WORST CRIMES THAN BLACK AMERICAN COWARDS
BLACK AMERICANS DON'T WANT IT WITH US JAMAICANS!!!!
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#3562 Sep 30, 2013
You black americans are afraid of a mice unlike us JAMAICANS.

Come step foot to us Jamaican..you ugly dirty black american cowards.

We JAMAICANS ARE THE BADDEST nuff said!!!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3564 Sep 30, 2013
U guys are sick and should be ashamed of yourselves...u hate ur own blk people?wow just wow...blk americans are starting to sink to a all time low....NOT all Blk americans tho..just sum.See i dnt generalize..plz do the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 3 min Harrisson 6
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 9 min A Friend Called V... 38
Over 60% Bama Precincts Reporting... 10 min Harrisson 25
Who’s ready for the 5th Step? 52 min Mrs Hopeful 7
Do you blacks still believe you are Egyptians a... 1 hr White 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Shrugs 1,656,987
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr Trollslayer 206
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr Bill T 102
More from around the web