First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sweet Honey

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2011
I've noticed an increase of Gay BM on television and movies. Lisa Raye new show has several flamboyant black gay dudes, Atlanta Housewives have more flamboyant gay BM, The American Next Top Model have gay BM, the new VH1 salon reality show have majority flamboyant gay BM and the list goes on and on with flamboyant gay BM. When BM said BW wasn't freaky enough and to masculine that they are know turning to anal course with men. What's up with this?
Sweet Honey

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2011
Typo "know" should read "now"
Sweet Honey

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Are BM getting comfortable with their homosexuality?
Sweet Honey

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2011
We have Eddie Murphy, Tyler Perry, Michael Jackson are all enjoy act like homosexuals.

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

#5 Apr 29, 2011
It is the first thing a black man was ever honest about. We know from the HIV statistics that quite a few of them are on the DL. Black homosexual marriages cannot be far behind.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Are you really that curious, or are you just posting this for "hits"?
lmbao

Orange Park, FL

#7 Apr 29, 2011
yep, more and more men (not just black either) are becoming gay, bi, and "transgender."

LMAO I told you women a long time ago that we need unity. Men are worthless.
lmbao

Orange Park, FL

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Zaius-PhD wrote:
It is the first thing a black man was ever honest about. We know from the HIV statistics that quite a few of them are on the DL. Black homosexual marriages cannot be far behind.
White men have the highest HIV rates after black men, so perhaps you should worry about your own kind.

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 29, 2011
Anal sex dates all the way back to ancient times, before and after the days of Noah. There is nothing new under the sun. First practiced by the homosexual but now its main stream, practiced by heterosexuals too. This does not change the fact that its a homosexual sex act. So men that butt bang women are practicing to become homo's.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 29, 2011
ms_tickled wrote:
Anal sex dates all the way back to ancient times, before and after the days of Noah. There is nothing new under the sun. First practiced by the homosexual but now its main stream, practiced by heterosexuals too. This does not change the fact that its a homosexual sex act. So men that butt bang women are practicing to become homo's.
It only supports the fact, that mankind has sunk to a level of being miscreants.

“DUCKS HATE”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

SISSY BOYS

#13 Apr 29, 2011
Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
It only supports the fact, that mankind has sunk to a level of being miscreants.
True dat..........
Homosexual

Downingtown, PA

#14 Apr 29, 2011
I'm bisexual guy. I would to get f*cked in the butt. Does any have any first hand experience with anal sex?
Sweet Honey

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2011
Homosexual wrote:
I'm bisexual guy. I would to get f*cked in the butt. Does any have any first hand experience with anal sex?
No, this is where AIDS originated in the feces mixed with sperm so when two pensis connect, they create HIV. This is the reason AIDS was first found in the U.S in the homosexual community.
MafiA MeRk Dewaun

Seven Springs, NC

#17 Apr 30, 2011
Sweet Honey wrote:
We have Eddie Murphy, Tyler Perry, Michael Jackson are all enjoy act like homosexuals.
Michael Jackson is dead dummazz
Pat

Toronto, Canada

#18 Apr 30, 2011
Sweet Honey wrote:
I've noticed an increase of Gay BM on television and movies. Lisa Raye new show has several flamboyant black gay dudes, Atlanta Housewives have more flamboyant gay BM, The American Next Top Model have gay BM, the new VH1 salon reality show have majority flamboyant gay BM and the list goes on and on with flamboyant gay BM. When BM said BW wasn't freaky enough and to masculine that they are know turning to anal course with men. What's up with this?
We know AA males have the highest HIV rates in America. We also know that most of the HIV they get is through Gay DL Sex.

FACT!!!!

So you make your own conclusions.
Sweet Honey

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know AA males have the highest HIV rates in America. We also know that most of the HIV they get is through Gay DL Sex.
FACT!!!!
So you make your own conclusions.
My conclusion is that some BM find prison to be a gangsta paradise for anal sex and they get out of prison faking they want pu**y but they really love d!cks and asss.
Sweet Honey

United States

#20 Apr 30, 2011
MafiA MeRk Dewaun wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Jackson is dead dummazz
Oh no, when did Whaco Jacko die? I started disliking him when he started sodomizing little boys including Usher and Webster.
MafiA MeRk Dewaun

Seven Springs, NC

#21 Apr 30, 2011
Sweet Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, when did Whaco Jacko die? I started disliking him when he started sodomizing little boys including Usher and Webster.
yeahhh i do agree wit u though cause i couldnt stand that fxdget michael jackson at all,its all about LiL Boosie lol sweetness

“My salute to comedy...”

Since: Apr 11

Estes Park, CO

#22 Apr 30, 2011
lmbao wrote:
<quoted text>
White men have the highest HIV rates after black men, so perhaps you should worry about your own kind.
The key word you typed there was "after".

Thanks for clearing that up!
anonymous

Morristown, NJ

#23 Apr 30, 2011
It's not a "trend" it's just something that the kykes feel more secure about "pushing" now.

It doesn't mean most people like it, and no one demanded it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well-Endowed Whiteys 4 min Blacks are Pathetic 2
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 4 min African AE 598
I love being Black 6 min Real Talk 21
Whites Trying To Turn America To Their Pagan Roots 27 min RonnieRichard 5
Every Famous or Semi Famous BW are all with Whi... 29 min BWEFocused 17
All of this Racism Must Stop 37 min Walls of Jericho 142
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 39 min Diva 139
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min African AE 24,475
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 53 min BWEFocused 153
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr EvilGenius3 211