This site and viruses

Posted in the African-American Forum

Uppercut

Suisun City, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Everytime I log onto this site my computer literally almost shuts down. My anti-virus goes wild and I have like 5 open ieexplorer programs running under tasks. I dont know why this site has so many viruses. Has anyone else noticed this as well?.
ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Uppercut wrote:
Everytime I log onto this site my computer literally almost shuts down. My anti-virus goes wild and I have like 5 open ieexplorer programs running under tasks. I dont know why this site has so many viruses. Has anyone else noticed this as well?.
My tablet detected 13 virus and blocked this site for some time.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#4 Feb 8, 2014
oh_vraiment wrote:
The only viruses I've noticed here are melanin poisoning,
... and crybabyitis.
And like all other physical maladies,
.....they affect blacks "disproportionately" .
YOU are an idiot. Now Fck off.
Frank from Detroit

Tampa, FL

#5 Feb 8, 2014
This site DOES give you viruses, my man got his AIDS now, and he never been wiv no other man but me he says, so I give it to him...and I never been with no other man...I only come to topix, so topix give me the AIDS...

Evil crackas...
Big Knob hI

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2014
oh_vraiment wrote:
... and crybabyitis.
This site has a white viruses, its been infected with albinism, the loss of pigmentation disease,.........
yours truthfully

UK

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Big Knob hI wrote:
<quoted text> This site has a white viruses, its been infected with albinism, the loss of pigmentation disease,.........
SHM @ your stupidity and racism.

You do know that ALL of evolution is based on genetic mutations? Your body undergoes millions in its lifetime but most you'll never know about because we have billions of cells and lots of junk DNA.

White people do NOT have albinism, albinism is a completely different thing, I know albinos, they stand out from White people as much as a Negro at a KKK meeting.

You will not like to hear that, in fact, pink skin is the natural order of things in the mammalian kingdom, Black people are the only mammals born with brown skin...and even then the mutation that turned you brown-skinned didn't finish its task...for it left under your nails, and foot soles and palm of hands light and pink colored...this is PROOF that enriched melanin is a mutation away from the norm..because if it were not a mutation to protect from the Sun, then your under nails, soles and palms would also be brown, but are not, as they are already protected.

No one at present knows which ancestor became hairless enough to need increased melanin, but we do know that BEFORE that point our human ancestors must have had pink skin under their hair.

The mutation that Whites have - and some orientals - is different from the original pink skin and albinism...

Some oriental peoples are also white skinned, I put a thread up a few years ago where I hid the faces of 20 shapely and beautiful light-skinned Asian and White people - not one of you could 100%'guess' which girl was White or Asian...that said all I need to know...I'll have to dig the thread up and see if any of you have got any better...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Frank from Detroit wrote:
This site DOES give you viruses, my man got his AIDS now, and he never been wiv no other man but me he says, so I give it to him...and I never been with no other man...I only come to topix, so topix give me the AIDS...

Evil crackas...
Seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2014
oh_vraiment wrote:
... and crybabyitis.

Seek Jesus.
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Jesus.
Yeah, I checked in that cave about three days ago.
He was gone.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do black woman like indian guys? 11 min Real Indian 4
What have black people contributed to the world... (Jan '09) 13 min Mark 185
Ebola case in Texas 13 min mcyt 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,115,576
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 20 min melissa__ 24
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 23 min Kiana 309
Just Saw On CNN Of A Possible Ebola Case In Dal... 26 min Paranoia 13
Jewish women crazy for african american men 3 hr Brianna 211
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 25,069
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 4 hr Stupid Thread 456