2 detroit black women wants to promot...

2 detroit black women wants to promote violence

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#3 Mar 18, 2013
detroit wrote:
300 detroit black men comes together to stop the black on black violence to allow detroit to grow and for businesses to come in, then all along our own people trying to ruin it and guess who they are?
several black females wants to continue the violence but they blame it all on the black men when they the ones messing everything up and talking about throwing detroit 300 in court, now how backwards can that actually get. watch link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Several of the Detroit 300 have overstepped their authority, trying to be police officers ...detaining people...

So if they start committing crimes, they need to sit down...

They have to obey the laws like anyone else.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Hayden, ID

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Were these "goat-mouthed" black women?
bbcc

El Monte, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
BW are the white cave monkeys bi*chs.That's why I only date non black woman.
Idiots run amok

Roseland, NJ

#7 Mar 18, 2013
The Detroit savages are taking over Detroit. Enjoy it while it lasts because sooner or later, Marshal law will be declared and the jigs will be mowed down.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#9 Mar 18, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
So many AAW challenge the bm's ego and dumb axx brothers start jumping through hoops trying to prove their self worth to an AAW that don't give a fk about bm.
The bm gets killed, kill somebody or goes to jail
Before the body is cold, before the murder anf before the judge declare he's guilty, the bw is already looking for her next victim
Now you're claiming to be a victim?!!!!!

You're a sociopathic monster who should have been in prison a lonnng time ago.
Cracka Boy

Roseland, NJ

#10 Mar 18, 2013
LOL..."our ability and over estimate your weakness krackkka"

You wanna think about that and rephrase, KKKoon.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2013
detroit wrote:
300 detroit black men comes together to stop the black on black violence to allow detroit to grow and for businesses to come in, then all along our own people trying to ruin it and guess who they are?
several black females wants to continue the violence but they blame it all on the black men when they the ones messing everything up and talking about throwing detroit 300 in court, now how backwards can that actually get. watch link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The only businesses Detroit has left are drug running, prostitution, and barber shops. Go Motown, it's ya birthday.
detroit 300

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> The only businesses Detroit has left are drug running, prostitution, and barber shops. Go Motown, it's ya birthday.
Thats what detroit 300 was there for to stop black on black crime, alot of black women dont want the violence to stop anyway, those sued black men for trying to stop crime smh that cant get any more selfish then that
detroit 300

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2013
This is how the the detroit 300 looks
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 18, 2013
detroit 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what detroit 300 was there for to stop black on black crime, alot of black women dont want the violence to stop anyway, those sued black men for trying to stop crime smh that cant get any more selfish then that
So what exactly is their range of juridiction or level of authority? Are they being compensated or are they an all-volunteer vigilante group? Seems like if they really want to make an impact they would recruit more to increase their number to substantially more than just 300 because Detroit is pretty fked up right now. Are they licensed to carry weapons or is it just a dog and pony show that's going to fold up in a few weeks and leave town?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#15 Mar 18, 2013
detroit 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what detroit 300 was there for to stop black on black crime, alot of black women dont want the violence to stop anyway, those sued black men for trying to stop crime smh that cant get any more selfish then that
You're a liar some blk women are suing them because some act like they were Rambo and detained them as though they had reason to and was the police.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar some blk women are suing them because some act like they were Rambo and detained them as though they had reason to and was the police.
So they essentially violated their civil rights by not having the proper authority to detain them. Sounds like that could get really messy. LOL!!!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So they essentially violated their civil rights by not having the proper authority to detain them. Sounds like that could get really messy. LOL!!!
Exactly, they overstepped their authority, which is frightening.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, they overstepped their authority, which is frightening.
Which means now that they have overstepped their authority, they have in effect pissed off the local police. As if Detroit needs any more problems. LMAO!!!!
detroit 300

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So what exactly is their range of juridiction or level of authority? Are they being compensated or are they an all-volunteer vigilante group? Seems like if they really want to make an impact they would recruit more to increase their number to substantially more than just 300 because Detroit is pretty fked up right now. Are they licensed to carry weapons or is it just a dog and pony show that's going to fold up in a few weeks and leave town?
anyone who is sick of the black on black crime can join, if you a strong black man who got confidence and hope in you then you need to join us straight up, black on black crime simply has to stop, prostitution needs to stop, people are prostituting on porn sites now and meet up at a planned location, all that gotta stop so businesses in the country can grow.
detroit 300

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So what exactly is their range of juridiction or level of authority? Are they being compensated or are they an all-volunteer vigilante group? Seems like if they really want to make an impact they would recruit more to increase their number to substantially more than just 300 because Detroit is pretty fked up right now. Are they licensed to carry weapons or is it just a dog and pony show that's going to fold up in a few weeks and leave town?
and no its not going to always be 300, thats just the name, its actually more then just 300.
detroit 300

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar some blk women are suing them because some act like they were Rambo and detained them as though they had reason to and was the police.
all detroit 300 was trying to do was get imformation on a murder of small kid, and the that was used to drive away after the murder was owned by one of those 3 black women.
They didnt wanna be questioned about the murder so they through everybody in court for trying to solve a crime, and that there is completely selfish so go on and take up for the suspect black women only because you a white guy and they black.
detroit 300

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar some blk women are suing them because some act like they were Rambo and detained them as though they had reason to and was the police.
the black women who sued detroit300 was the ones involed in the murder, so now you are trying to take up for women who are black on black murderers and wants black on black violence to continue.
But maybe they are just cruel females who promotes all violence and your dumb azz is taking up for them smh.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#23 Mar 18, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Which means now that they have overstepped their authority, they have in effect pissed off the local police. As if Detroit needs any more problems. LMAO!!!!
True, and may go to prison. You can't detain people against their will.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#24 Mar 18, 2013
detroit 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
all detroit 300 was trying to do was get imformation on a murder of small kid, and the that was used to drive away after the murder was owned by one of those 3 black women.
They didnt wanna be questioned about the murder so they through everybody in court for trying to solve a crime, and that there is completely selfish so go on and take up for the suspect black women only because you a white guy and they black.
So they should have told the police and let THE POLICE do their job....

You're an idiot, this is not a third world country and you can't start detaining people against their will, unless you're the cops and have legitimate reason to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Renaissance Writer 1,274,428
Praise be to Dylann Roof 8 min THX00451 24
Cop block falsely named police officer which re... 9 min It is what it is 12
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 12 min rebel111 262
I want to taste Trish b coochie 16 min Jax 12
Grandmother Tears Into Black Lives Matter: 'How... 20 min Lewis 38
Every non racist should try Interracial dating 21 min Jax 8
White men are better lovers? 29 min The Black Foreigner 389
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 1 hr The L 38
News Napa Valley Wine Train Apologizes To Black Wome... 2 hr Enlightened 33
never employ a negro 2 hr Timer 555 30
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 6 hr ohReally 1,029
More from around the web