The next Pope will be mixed race!

The next Pope will be mixed race!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I agree with that 112 Prophecy DL Looms brought up and once they get the mixed Pope he and the mixed Potus will declare an all out war on blacks. That's because both will be NWO puppets because we all know that the NWO has roots is in the Catholic church and this was already predicted so don't think I am trying to take credit for exposing what's about to happen.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
And when I say mixed that also includes Hispanics.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Since when did the Catholic Pope have power to go to war in 2013...

Even if there really was some NWO why do you think eliminating black people is some sort of importance to them?
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Catholicism and Islam are the last mainstream cults ... both soon to be exposed. It's already underway.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#6 Feb 16, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I agree with that 112 Prophecy DL Looms brought up and once they get the mixed Pope he and the mixed Potus will declare an all out war on blacks. That's because both will be NWO puppets because we all know that the NWO has roots is in the Catholic church and this was already predicted so don't think I am trying to take credit for exposing what's about to happen.
Pure redneck nonsense as usual : you should take your meds every hour as prescribed.

In 2033, African Catholics will outnumbered European Catholics. According to present stats.
So what are you talking about ?
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure redneck nonsense as usual : you should take your meds every hour as prescribed.
In 2033, African Catholics will outnumbered European Catholics. According to present stats.
So what are you talking about ?
You forgot your perennial lie "a whiteboi", Savant.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
Since when did the Catholic Pope have power to go to war in 2013...
Even if there really was some NWO why do you think eliminating black people is some sort of importance to them?
Declaring war does not mean war but rather making people lives miserable to the point they die. Like if America cut off food AIDE to certain countries then we know they would all die off in no time.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure redneck nonsense as usual : you should take your meds every hour as prescribed.
In 2033, African Catholics will outnumbered European Catholics. According to present stats.
So what are you talking about ?
I am a black woman concerned about my people.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Vacationing Axe wrote:
Catholicism and Islam are the last mainstream cults ... both soon to be exposed. It's already underway.
Yeah both are cults but they will cause damage of Mass destruction before they are gone.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 16, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah both are cults but they will cause damage of Mass destruction before they are gone.
That ship's already sailed.

Both are cults based on violence, degradation and murder. In the days coming yet before their downfall, they'll simply be continuing the inhumanity and cruel they're always advocated in the name of their fictional god.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

#12 Feb 16, 2013
*cruelty they've
Earl

Hyde Park, MA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I agree with that 112 Prophecy DL Looms brought up and once they get the mixed Pope he and the mixed Potus will declare an all out war on blacks. That's because both will be NWO puppets because we all know that the NWO has roots is in the Catholic church and this was already predicted so don't think I am trying to take credit for exposing what's about to happen.
WTF.....crazy nonsence
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Vacationing Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
That ship's already sailed.
Both are cults based on violence, degradation and murder. In the days coming yet before their downfall, they'll simply be continuing the inhumanity and cruel they're always advocated in the name of their fictional god.
True.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Vacationing Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
That ship's already sailed.
Both are cults based on violence, degradation and murder. In the days coming yet before their downfall, they'll simply be continuing the inhumanity and cruel they're always advocated in the name of their fictional god.
The faster they fall the better.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#16 Feb 16, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Declaring war does not mean war but rather making people lives miserable to the point they die. Like if America cut off food AIDE to certain countries then we know they would all die off in no time.
LOL, you're so cute.

Which countries are these which have an entire population dependent on American food aid?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so cute.
Which countries are these which have an entire population dependent on American food aid?
I know you are mocking me but I will still say that countries like Ethiopia and Somalia would lose millions if western countries stopped sending them food and medications.
Pope Bubba the 1st

Cantonment, FL

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Only if being English/Irish/French/Scottish/ Cherokee counts as being mixed race.

I'm Pope Bubba the 1st, and I approved this message.
Giggs

Gillingham, UK

#19 Feb 16, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah both are cults but they will cause damage of Mass destruction before they are gone.
Well.....

Im sure I can let you get away with saying that.

So long as your in no way one of these American "christians".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,480,525
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 4 min Dontarius 24
Things I don't like about myself. 7 min Jaslinda Jones 33
How black women change colors during sex 8 min ugly monkeys 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 56
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 9 min Le Jimbo 222
John Lewis is one ugly Black man 13 min Charlie 5
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 6 hr Lolblackpeople 66
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 7 hr Samoan Irish 98
More from around the web