Native American Men And White Women D...

Native American Men And White Women Dating?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#1 Nov 30, 2009
Are they hooking up?
Cursory

Mount Freedom, NJ

#2 Nov 30, 2009
My, my, my greatness. This topic is soooooo irrelevant to the African American Forum it isn't even funny.
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#3 Nov 30, 2009
Well ARE THEY HOOKING UP?.

“Kia Ora! see my webpage”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2009
Indianz.com . Go ask that there...Oh, they’ll tell you, believe me..may not like what you here, but they'll tell you.. Here’s a link below.

http://64.38.12.138/boardx/for um.asp?FORUM_ID=5
Cursory

Mount Freedom, NJ

#5 Nov 30, 2009
y'know, there is an anglo american forum here on topix. Maybe you'll get a better answer from there.
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#6 Nov 30, 2009
Well are they? ARE THEY.

Level 1

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2009
Honey, we can't answer that, you must go over there and ask them, O.K sweetie. They are very nice, just follow the link I gave you.

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#8 Nov 30, 2009
[tag]

will comment later
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Well somebody answer me. ANSWER ME! Before i get a gun and kill you all.
physicist

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Nov 30, 2009
JOE BANANAS wrote:
Are they hooking up?
Yes, the intermixing has occurred for hundreds of years. Most modern Native Americans are part white. The rare full-blooded groups are out west (e.g. Zuni, Havasupai, and some Navajos or Lakotas). But the majority are like the Cherokees. A modern examples is the part Cherokee Sam Bradford.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/sports/ncaa...

Many Cherokees are descended from mixed "White-Indian" couples who had children like him as descendents. Even John Wayne, the white Western actor from the mid 1900s, knew about it and acknowledged the historical pattern in his movie "The Undefeated." That movie shows a white daugther of a Confederate Colonel riding off with a Cherokee Scout at the end. It's still like that. At FSU, I had four southern white women try to get into my F-150 when they were out partying. I am a big brown Apache from Arizona. That movie "The Undefeated" reminds me of my female friend from a historically white sorority in Georgia. She likes me.

See the Cherokee "Blue Boy" and the white southern belle - Charlotte. It's been happening for hundreds of years. Most full-blooded Native Americans are gone.
http://www.aveleyman.com/FilmCredit.aspx...
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#11 Nov 30, 2009
physicist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the intermixing has occurred for hundreds of years. Most modern Native Americans are part white. The rare full-blooded groups are out west (e.g. Zuni, Havasupai, and some Navajos or Lakotas). But the majority are like the Cherokees. A modern examples is the part Cherokee Sam Bradford.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/sports/ncaa...
Many Cherokees are descended from mixed "White-Indian" couples who had children like him as descendents. Even John Wayne, the white Western actor from the mid 1900s, knew about it and acknowledged the historical pattern in his movie "The Undefeated." That movie shows a white daugther of a Confederate Colonel riding off with a Cherokee Scout at the end. It's still like that. At FSU, I had four southern white women try to get into my F-150 when they were out partying. I am a big brown Apache from Arizona. That movie "The Undefeated" reminds me of my female friend from a historically white sorority in Georgia. She likes me.
See the Cherokee "Blue Boy" and the white southern belle - Charlotte. It's been happening for hundreds of years. Most full-blooded Native Americans are gone.
http://www.aveleyman.com/FilmCredit.aspx...
Wait i read this story somewhere. I remember you saying that about the 4 girls. And you referred it as to [girls gone wild] So what ever happened?. Did you get to bang them all?.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2009
You mean like in New Moon?

Yeah, I said it. lol

Level 1

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 1, 2009
I meant book/movie
physicist

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Dec 1, 2009
JOE BANANAS wrote:
Are they hooking up?
Native Americans intermarry with whites at a proportional frequency higher than any other minority group. That's why most tribes have disappeared and most indigenous languages have died out. It's rare to find a 4/4 enrollee who is fluent in the indigenous language. The full-blooded, fluent members number about less than 1/10 of 1% of the total US population. Even on the Navajo Reservation the frequency of intermarriage is rising among younger generations.

So "yes, they are indeed hooking up." Even in an area with an extreme amount of racial tension near a reservation there are always many mixed couples. It's been happening since colonial times. Most people think the worst defeat of white soldiers was with General Custer (who actually had a half-breed Cheyenne child). But the worse was in 1790 with the now mostly extinct Miami Indians of Ohio and General St. Claire. A force of 1000 warriors defeated about 1500 white militia. Ironically, the Miami Chief's son was having an affair with the white duaghter of General St. Claire. Such "mixed" relationships have been happening for hundreds of years.

There still are a few "reservation holdouts" who prefer to marry other Native Americans and teach children the indigenous language. Obviously, there are also still whites who are racist against Native Americans. But the full-blooded members are very rare at the aggregate level. The last communities with such 4/4 members include Zuni (NM), Havasupai (AZ), Pine Ridge (SD), Crow Agency (MT), Whiteriver (AZ), the Navajo Reservation, or Sells (AZ). But most tribes are like the Cherokees or Creeks. As for the Miamis, they are literally gone and replaced by mixed-blooded members who are 1/4 or 1/8, etc. Most of the Native Americans in Oklahoma are part white (e.g. Sam Bradford). Here in Florida, some of the Seminoles are part African.
Makia

Decatur, GA

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Are they hooking up? Heck yeah.....whenever I go to Native American festivals or powwows around here, that's all I see....Native men and white women....even Native women and white men but I think the men have an edge over the women. Granted this may not be happening with the tribes out west or in Canada but the Cherokees, Creeks, Seminoles, Choctaws (except the Mississippi who are primarily fullblooded) and Chickasaws are off the chain with the white lovin but then they are no different than all the Asian women who love white men and black men who love anything other than a black woman. It's more daming for Natives because here in the states their population is so small. If you wanna look at a larger fullblood tribally identified group of Natives then South America is the place. I've noticed that Canada has a more visiable Native population. They even had a primarily Native cast with the show North of 60 which was good. Wanna here some Native sistas that can sing check out the group call GOLD with Okalani Leblanc and Inez Jasper...http://www.myspace.co m/musicbygold
they too are Canadian but anyway that is off the topic. Yes they are intermarrying and seem to have the same complex that any minority man has....that white is better. Even fullblood actor Adam Beach has a white chic and so does Graham Greene and Wes Studi...all fullblooded! I'm pretty sure Eric Schweig ain't far behind either.
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#17 Dec 2, 2009
physicist wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans intermarry with whites at a proportional frequency higher than any other minority group. That's why most tribes have disappeared and most indigenous languages have died out. It's rare to find a 4/4 enrollee who is fluent in the indigenous language. The full-blooded, fluent members number about less than 1/10 of 1% of the total US population. Even on the Navajo Reservation the frequency of intermarriage is rising among younger generations.
So "yes, they are indeed hooking up." Even in an area with an extreme amount of racial tension near a reservation there are always many mixed couples. It's been happening since colonial times. Most people think the worst defeat of white soldiers was with General Custer (who actually had a half-breed Cheyenne child). But the worse was in 1790 with the now mostly extinct Miami Indians of Ohio and General St. Claire. A force of 1000 warriors defeated about 1500 white militia. Ironically, the Miami Chief's son was having an affair with the white duaghter of General St. Claire. Such "mixed" relationships have been happening for hundreds of years.
There still are a few "reservation holdouts" who prefer to marry other Native Americans and teach children the indigenous language. Obviously, there are also still whites who are racist against Native Americans. But the full-blooded members are very rare at the aggregate level. The last communities with such 4/4 members include Zuni (NM), Havasupai (AZ), Pine Ridge (SD), Crow Agency (MT), Whiteriver (AZ), the Navajo Reservation, or Sells (AZ). But most tribes are like the Cherokees or Creeks. As for the Miamis, they are literally gone and replaced by mixed-blooded members who are 1/4 or 1/8, etc. Most of the Native Americans in Oklahoma are part white (e.g. Sam Bradford). Here in Florida, some of the Seminoles are part African.
I agree with everything you have to say!. Also there's some racist natives here on the AA forum. Who are they? First you have [G-Dubba-You] who claims to be seminole, And he's always putting blacks down for no reason. And second you have [Cherokee Stomps] From DEFEATING HATE TALK RADIO. He also rants about blacks and democrats. Im guessing ones have black and the other is half white!.

“You couldn't win the game...”

Since: Oct 09

Boston. MA

#18 Dec 2, 2009
who cares?
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#19 Dec 2, 2009
Frankies1stAffair wrote:
who cares?
Post something positive are don't post anything! GET IT GOT IT. GOOD...

“You couldn't win the game...”

Since: Oct 09

Boston. MA

#20 Dec 2, 2009
JOE BANANAS wrote:
<quoted text>Post something positive are don't post anything! GET IT GOT IT. GOOD...
i just asked a question. SHEESH!
JOE BANANAS

Winner, SD

#21 Dec 2, 2009
Frankies1stAffair wrote:
<quoted text>
i just asked a question. SHEESH!
You want my attention fine you got!. IM WAITING!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,657,495
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 min Karenna S 1,615
Black women are hot 7 min White 4
Why blacks like to have so many kids? (Jul '15) 8 min Rocco 33
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 8 min el rey de los cam... 13
Donald Trump is saving the US economy 9 min Kip 6
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 10 min WitoldPilecki 232
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 11 min el rey de los cam... 81
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 14 min WitoldPilecki 62
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 18 min Deadly Guy 27
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 30 min Paul 51
More from around the web