Why do black guys date fat ugly white women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Knowledge 6968

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 25, 2008
I want to ask my fellow black men what is going on. Sometimes when i see a black guy with one of these fat ugly female bob's big boys i wonder to myself why? how can he do it? what does he see in her?
Knowledge 6968

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 25, 2008
Somebodys got to answer this i can't let this die
Knowledge 6968

Washington, DC

#6 Oct 28, 2008
I need real answers people you know white girls ain't got no a$$ lips pale skin body odor etc
suchakidder

Ithaca, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2008
I actually have many of those "fat ugly white women" and their black male partners TELL me why they are together.

Several answers. "Easy sex one night, then she got pregnant." "No one wants her but me." "I met him and he was nice to me." "No black women around here."

That last sentence was from a guy who had to move to my community for work, his first solid job in a year after being laid off from a plant. There are few blacks living in this little town. The guy seemed to be saying to me that he was lonely, wanted someone at home to cook and clean, and didn't have the self-confidence to approach "good looking" white women in the area because he was afraid he'd be attacked by the white guys in town. Not exactly untrue, considering that the white guys around here hate black men with white women, but then again, they don't hate it so much when the white women is someone those idoit white boys would never even buy a cup of coffee. They only go after the "hotties."

Thus you have a very self-conscious and usually very young white girl who knows that none of the local white studs want her (and is made fun of constantly about that) who latches on to a black man who speaks a complete sentence to her. The Black man is alone, doesn't want to be alone, and "settles" for what he can have.

Sad but those are comments I hear from these couples. And by the way, they're not losers. They're just lonely, both of them, and have been rejected by the community here.

In the cities, I tend to not see those types of pairings. Interracial couples in Europe, where I travel about once a year, are far more open and accepted.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#10 Nov 24, 2008
ya'll know you wrong for this....

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
I want to ask my fellow black men what is going on. Sometimes when i see a black guy with one of these fat ugly female bob's big boys i wonder to myself why? how can he do it? what does he see in her?
LMFAO@ugly female bob's big boys.

“Reponsibility pays for lazy ”

Since: Jan 09

Florida

#12 Jan 25, 2009
what r u talking about, white girls do not have an a**! I get mistaken from a sister from the back all the time. lol! My black girlfriends tell me to go to their shop to buy jeans and I told them they would not probably accept me in there. They laughed and said, walk in backwards...LOL!
Saltine

Herndon, VA

#13 Jan 25, 2009
Once you go Black we don't want you back!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#14 Jan 25, 2009
JasperSpayde wrote:
Good question,ask Harrison.
LOL!

“Reponsibility pays for lazy ”

Since: Jan 09

Florida

#15 Jan 25, 2009
Once you go Black we don't want you back!! >>>

I know your racist as* did not direct that at me! I am taken by a white man and if he was prejudiced like you I would drop him...how repulsive!

“Reponsibility pays for lazy ”

Since: Jan 09

Florida

#16 Jan 25, 2009
you got the statement wrong genius...
once you go black you never go back...!
she fine

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2009
To prophet,
You're probably just some old, ugly, fat, white guy with a big ass beer belly who can't get anyone of any color. So stop hating on the black woman because you can't have us. Hell, white women probably don't even want you. If you do have a girl, she's probably cheating on you with someone who looks better and has more money than your broke ass. HAha!

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 14, 2010
Because the black women dont want him and the nicer looking slimmer well cultured white girls dont want 2 b bothered.
A social reject

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 14, 2010
suchakidder wrote:
I actually have many of those "fat ugly white women" and their black male partners TELL me why they are together.
Several answers. "Easy sex one night, then she got pregnant." "No one wants her but me." "I met him and he was nice to me." "No black women around here."
That last sentence was from a guy who had to move to my community for work, his first solid job in a year after being laid off from a plant. There are few blacks living in this little town. The guy seemed to be saying to me that he was lonely, wanted someone at home to cook and clean, and didn't have the self-confidence to approach "good looking" white women in the area because he was afraid he'd be attacked by the white guys in town. Not exactly untrue, considering that the white guys around here hate black men with white women, but then again, they don't hate it so much when the white women is someone those idoit white boys would never even buy a cup of coffee. They only go after the "hotties."
Thus you have a very self-conscious and usually very young white girl who knows that none of the local white studs want her (and is made fun of constantly about that) who latches on to a black man who speaks a complete sentence to her. The Black man is alone, doesn't want to be alone, and "settles" for what he can have.
Sad but those are comments I hear from these couples. And by the way, they're not losers. They're just lonely, both of them, and have been rejected by the community here.
In the cities, I tend to not see those types of pairings. Interracial couples in Europe, where I travel about once a year, are far more open and accepted.
Love your post its true they get the social rejects and dont have to worry about er being taken. Not too many men want a big fat lady regardless of what race she is. My man is big and does not want any women as big as he is.

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Once a white lady lays her white naked ass in the bed with any non white race, no white man will have her. If so she will have to do something with the kid. In 1981 a child was found in a fire place because the white man would not marry her until she did something with the half black child. She is still in jail to this very day for that. Once you go black or any non white race a white girls chances of returning to her own is very slim to none.

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Sep 14, 2010
A ugly fat lady regarless of her race gets smoked over. Most large ppl get smoked over regardless of race. In some cultures fat is considered as beautiful and indicates that a person has have done well. My man is fat and I eat good.
NIKNAK

Raeford, NC

#23 Jan 6, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
I need real answers people you know white girls ain't got no a$$ lips pale skin body odor etc
white girls Do have an "a$$" Just because our a$$ isnt so big our pants wont cover our cracks doesnt mean we dont have one, REALLY?
Pale skin shows that we have SHOWERED and BODY ODOR WOW! majority of Black girls Dont shave and most people know that body hair holds in odor...... Black men Just want a Girl who washes her hair and shaves. No wonder people are still racist because stupid ass comments and statements! and thats why theirs Ignorance!
NIKNAK

Raeford, NC

#24 Jan 6, 2011
Kushinna wrote:
Once a white lady lays her white naked ass in the bed with any non white race, no white man will have her. If so she will have to do something with the kid. In 1981 a child was found in a fire place because the white man would not marry her until she did something with the half black child. She is still in jail to this very day for that. Once you go black or any non white race a white girls chances of returning to her own is very slim to none.
Pure Ignorance....
Black Woman Truth

Cleveland, OH

#26 Feb 17, 2011
Fat ugly white woment stank! and have a clue of how to use SOAP, WATER, DEODORANT AND MOUTH WASH,9 out of 10 of this white woman DOES not have her front teeth, so forget the toothbrush and the FLOSS!

BLACK MEN that date this type of woman KNOWS that No woman(BLACK OR WHITE)IN HER RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT A BLACK MAN WHO HAS BEEN WITH A FAT,STANKY,filthy white woman.

It's nice when I see a black man with a nice looking
white woman( This woman showers, uses deodorant, good mouth care
and has teeth, and hair is clean)
vanessa

Columbia, TN

#27 May 23, 2011
you know Fat white girls or any fat girls are always dissed and made fun of but fat ppl are beautiful too if ppl would quit being so shallow and closed minded about looks everyone would be bettr off looks are not everything they are only skin deep take a look at yourself in the mirror and think what if you didn't look like ppl thought you should and treated you like shit because of it and then think what if you were fat how the hell would you feel if everywhere you went ppl dissed you and you know most fat ppl try to lose the weight and struggle and soe have conditions that make it impossible to lose weight so before you call ppl fat and ugly and before you diss them try to get to know them because no matter how beautiful you are now looks do fade and before you ask yes I am Fat but I am by no means UGLY well thats all I have to say hve a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 4 min Tired of being Ly... 53
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 117,068
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,220,823
What's ur favorite black sitcom 7 min juicy Larry 1
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 8 min Mick 276
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Don Barros Serrano 32,881
Funny Names for Your Kids 10 min Black Channel 3
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 13 min Black Channel 122
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 16 min PolakPotrafi 544
More from around the web