Comments
1 - 20 of 395 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2011
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everybody has one. But, not everyone is out to antagonize their own people or other groups. What I see happening on topix is a select group of people want to push they preference in order to make others feel inferior. Are these people really happy in their own lives? I can't say. But, what I can say is everyone is entitled to their preference without having to justify themselves. Are your intentions good or bad?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2011
 
VirgoSLC wrote:
Everybody has one. But, not everyone is out to antagonize their own people or other groups. What I see happening on topix is a select group of people want to push they preference in order to make others feel inferior. Are these people really happy in their own lives? I can't say. But, what I can say is everyone is entitled to their preference without having to justify themselves. Are your intentions good or bad?
??? don't really understand the answer to your question?

I have to go to work in a few minutes but I can give you my POV if you can show me examples of what you talking about?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2011
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>??? don't really understand the answer to your question?
I have to go to work in a few minutes but I can give you my POV if you can show me examples of what you talking about?
I'm asking... Are people stating their preference to state it or are they pushing their preference to be malicious? For those who are doing it because they have an issue with their own race or another race... Are they happy with their life or are there underlining issues which spark their prejudice?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>I'm asking... Are people stating their preference to state it or are they pushing their preference to be malicious? For those who are doing it because they have an issue with their own race or another race... Are they happy with their life or are there underlining issues which spark their prejudice?
I don't know how the weather likes over there but it's pouring down with rain here...(can't paint in the rain)

But anyway I think you are one of the best posters on here and make a LOT of valid points.

I think I'm aware of your desire to date IR but in the same token you not like Capree who will we'll say nasty things why she wouldn't want to be with a BM.

Here's my POV...Why you want to be with a man who will abuse you and talk down to you? and say things to demean you and treat you like crap? if a Samoan woman said she like to be with a white man and think Samoan men a lazy pigs?

I'd say fine! but my mother is still the most beautiful Samoan woman in the world and you is can be ugliest Samoan woman in the whole world man! good luck! hope you find your prince charming....I think Prince Charles is a single...

I think if in your own mind you can picture what you like in your husband and wife...Then be it first then the attraction will follow

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 9, 2011
 
Everyone assumes my preference is white men, but they are just the majority who ask me out. I didn't ask for this, it was given to me lol. Most of my friends are men of different backgrounds. I am very attracted to PI, African, Carribean and Latino men. My eyes go straight to them when I'm at a party or event. PI men especially. Im an USO lover. But, that doesn't men other groups don't have good looking men. All in all, I go for who I'm attracted to and not going to disregard someone because of race.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 9, 2011
 
VirgoSLC wrote:
Everybody has one. But, not everyone is out to antagonize their own people or other groups. What I see happening on topix is a select group of people want to push they preference in order to make others feel inferior. Are these people really happy in their own lives? I can't say. But, what I can say is everyone is entitled to their preference without having to justify themselves. Are your intentions good or bad?
I HATE how the best black girls always prefer the white boys and usually get with some loser.My best friend married a white boy and he treated her bad.Why is it that every girl I would date is the one with taste for vanilla?And I can always attract some BS?!It really is weird dang oreos.I am just venting I am really frustrated.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 9, 2011
 
VirgoSLC wrote:
Everyone assumes my preference is white men, but they are just the majority who ask me out. I didn't ask for this, it was given to me lol. Most of my friends are men of different backgrounds. I am very attracted to PI, African, Carribean and Latino men. My eyes go straight to them when I'm at a party or event. PI men especially. Im an USO lover. But, that doesn't men other groups don't have good looking men. All in all, I go for who I'm attracted to and not going to disregard someone because of race.
Yeah man! that's why I don't really bother you as much as others... cause you have a LOT of pride being AA (like APV) as we'll and you are guinue in your desire to date out...Meaning you don't put preferences of what or how the man should look I guess...???
But in a more serious note I like ethnic looking woman I never found white woman attractive, I like everything about them don't mean white woman are not desirable...My brother is different he likes white girls so two people are never going to like the same things.

I think what I'm saying is my sister thinks I'm ugly I'm cool with that...Only if my wife thinks the same way...Then I'll think of doing some plaster surgery (just kidding)

nice typing to you have to go!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 9, 2011
 
cooldude17 wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE how the best black girls always prefer the white boys and usually get with some loser.My best friend married a white boy and he treated her bad.Why is it that every girl I would date is the one with taste for vanilla?And I can always attract some BS?!It really is weird dang oreos.I am just venting I am really frustrated.
Hey cooldud17

see you round...buddy!

I think VirgoSLC can help you how to attract a woman bro...

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 9, 2011
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man! that's why I don't really bother you as much as others... cause you have a LOT of pride being AA (like APV) as we'll and you are guinue in your desire to date out...Meaning you don't put preferences of what or how the man should look I guess...???
But in a more serious note I like ethnic looking woman I never found white woman attractive, I like everything about them don't mean white woman are not desirable...My brother is different he likes white girls so two people are never going to like the same things.
I think what I'm saying is my sister thinks I'm ugly I'm cool with that...Only if my wife thinks the same way...Then I'll think of doing some plaster surgery (just kidding)
Oh my god you arent racist???Well thats a new one.I personally prefer my own race because I'm proud to be black but I am open I think people of the same races especially AAs in generally need to treat and love each other better BEFORE dating IR that what the spouse of the black person knows they arent a desperate self-hater.
nice typing to you have to go!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 9, 2011
 
cooldude17 wrote:
<quoted text>I HATE how the best black girls always prefer the white boys and usually get with some loser.My best friend married a white boy and he treated her bad.Why is it that every girl I would date is the one with taste for vanilla?And I can always attract some BS?!It really is weird dang oreos.I am just venting I am really frustrated.
I don't know... Yes, many settle for ones who do not treat them well. But, there are ones who do. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about race. A lot of people by into the hype that their lives will be better if they exclude their own race and date another. I'll date white, but not just because they are white. It may seem bad for me to say, but I believe many people who date black people assume they are superior because it's a major belief that if you date out, you have an issue with your own people. That is true in certain cases, but not all. My last boyfriend came to me and asked me flat out, "Do you know anyone who dates white men because they hate their own men?" I said, "plenty." He didn't treat me bad, but he wasn't an honest person. Passive-aggressive type. I feel that people should focus on themselves and improving their own lives, things will come together. I get out, I'm social. People wonder what the hell I'm doing when I'm on my phone. I'm on topix lol. True addict, but I multitask.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 9, 2011
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man! that's why I don't really bother you as much as others... cause you have a LOT of pride being AA (like APV) as we'll and you are guinue in your desire to date out...Meaning you don't put preferences of what or how the man should look I guess...???
But in a more serious note I like ethnic looking woman I never found white woman attractive, I like everything about them don't mean white
woman are not desirable...My brother is different
he likes white girls so two people are never
going to like the same things.
I think what I'm saying is my sister thinks I'm ugly
I'm cool with that...Only if my wife thinks the
same way...Then I'll think of doing some plaster
surgery (just kidding)bnice typing to you have to go!
Lol... Everyone likes who they like. But, I just don't care for people who put down their own kind to be with someone else. I've always been attracted to "masculine" men. And certain men have represented that in my mind. Second, I like traditional men, but not pushy or rushy men. That can come in all ethnicities.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 9, 2011
 
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know... Yes, many settle for ones who do not treat them well. But, there are ones who do. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about race. A lot of people by into the hype that their lives will be better if they exclude their own race and date another. I'll date white, but not just because they are white. It may seem bad for me to say, but I believe many people who date black people assume they are superior because it's a major belief that if you date out, you have an issue with your own people. That is true in certain cases, but not all. My last boyfriend came to me and asked me flat out, "Do you know anyone who dates white men because they hate their own men?" I said, "plenty." He didn't treat me bad, but he wasn't an honest person. Passive-aggressive type. I feel that people should focus on themselves and improving their own lives, things will come together. I get out, I'm social. People wonder what the hell I'm doing when I'm on my phone. I'm on topix lol. True addict, but I multitask.
Haha I am jealous of you so seren I am like a well above a roaring underground oceanraw and deep but you never know if you dont hop in.When I was a little kid I used to dream I was acharacter in a book or their friend ugggh I was a bookworm that didn't exceed at anything besides school and reading a lot.Now I feel to old for the books I use to enjoy(18) I can get ivolved the same way

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 9, 2011
 
cooldude17 wrote:
<quoted text>Haha I am jealous of you so seren I am like a well above a roaring underground oceanraw and deep but you never know if you dont hop in.When I was a little kid I used to dream I was acharacter in a book or their friend ugggh I was a bookworm that didn't exceed at anything besides school and reading a lot.Now I feel to old for the books I use to enjoy(18) I can get ivolved the same way
You're a book worm. There is nothing wrong with that. Have you tried art gallery strolls, student coffee shops, student eat outs, festivals, work(don't date there, but co-workers often have get togethers) or workout groups? You will get to be around others your
age and see what they are up that's of interest.

Im around a diverse crowd. Anywhere from hipsters, former classmates, artists, car gurus, sports lovers to holistic healing groups. I don't care for clubs because I don't drink or smoke. It's a once or twice a year thing. But, I always maintain my own identity. I come in and roll out the way I left.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 9, 2011
 
The way I came in*

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2011
 
You're like a few of my friends. Really laid-back. I'm laid-back and the reserved one. That gives you the advantage to observe others and see what everyone is about. Don't be afraid to share who you are.
Fairintosh

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 9, 2011
 
She is STILL IR-trolling...

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2011
 
Fairintosh wrote:
She is STILL IR-trolling...
Cowards can't show themselves or have other confirm their identity. Troll...
Fairintosh

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>Cowards can't show themselves or have other confirm their identity. Troll...
I am FG, and I am not logging in for now. You however are a proven IR-troll, and heightist b****!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 9, 2011
 
Fairintosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am FG, and I am not logging in for now. You however are a proven IR-troll, and heightist b****!
Oh, the height obsessed one...
Fairintosh

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 9, 2011
 
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the height obsessed one...
Oh, another one that hates short men.

Oh, another one that IR-trolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

493 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,082,715
Black Guy at an All White Party 5 min Aussie Bob 68
Some Black People Don't Understand Propaganda 9 min Chief Smoke 1
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 78,600
ir ww who lose weight and ditch their bm..an in... 12 min heather 20
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 12 min Insect Trust 1,409
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 13 min Holohaux 2,531
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Bigsmoke 662
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 1 hr ash 423
•••
•••