Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BANANA TIME wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, if Jethro stop inbreeding and committing incest, your fertility rate will increase.
Yeah, I know it's a part of your heritage and old habits are hard to break.
---
The Natural History of Inbreeding and Outbreeding:...- Page 395 -Google Books Result books.google.com/books... ... Nancy Wilmsen Thornhill - 1993 - Science ... increased mortality, decreased fertility, and lower (estimated) birth weights for inbred rhesus monkeys ...
Just a century ago White Americans had birth rates higher than Mexican Americans, Asian Americans or Black Americans do today.

Of course White Americans started to have low birth rates largely due to feminism.

Where women would spend their time going to college & work rather than putting as much effort into having babies.

With the change of feminist culture & also the change of the U.S society towards a less agricultural (Which more kids were needed to help with agricultural existence)

Then part of it is because of Enviromentalism has told many educated Whites that population harms the enviroment.

Then part of it is because many people had learned to have less babies than could have more money to provide more for their kids later on as well.

... So many factors due to cultural impacts have declined the birth rates of ALL AMERICANS & WESTERNERS & WELL... The world.

Nothing to do with infertility or inbreeding or anything like that.
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BANANA TIME wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, if Jethro stop inbreeding and committing incest, your fertility rate will increase.
Yeah, I know it's a part of your heritage and old habits are hard to break.
---
The Natural History of Inbreeding and Outbreeding:...- Page 395 -Google Books Result books.google.com/books... ... Nancy Wilmsen Thornhill - 1993 - Science ... increased mortality, decreased fertility, and lower (estimated) birth weights for inbred rhesus monkeys ...
P.S... Inbreeding certainly doesn't seem to get in the way much of having high fertility birth rates.

Just look at Pakistan where a majority of the population is incest / inbred.

Yet... Pakistan has a ridiculously high birth rate!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••