Sweden burns - 4th night of rioting

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#116 May 26, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid cow....white people are not to blame for the actions of filthy non white thugs who move to white countries and freeload off of whites. Wherever non whites go, they bring thier violent, savage ways with them. They should stay in thier own countries and work for a living.
go on over to Sweden bubba I'm sure with your gift for BS you will be able to talk the rioters to death
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#120 May 30, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
I walked into the east-central in Helsinki to catch a bus. There was time and I decided to buy a soda from a local R-kiosk.
The place was swarming with blacks and they blocked me so I grabbed one them and they all attacked me. I had my big brother with me and we squashed the blacks into a jello... I was only 17years old and I had to go to court...
"Excessive use of force"... It didn´t apply since I was so young and "vulnerable"
They attacked so we were innocent. Woohooo!
What a trip!:D Gives me adrenaline rushes...
....I can't believe there r so many blax even in finland - its crazy........were they somalis or negrows???.......

...you'd think that niccuz would not b able to stand the arctic cold......
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#122 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid cow....white people are not to blame for the actions of filthy non white thugs who move to white countries and freeload off of whites. Wherever non whites go, they bring thier violent, savage ways with them. They should stay in thier own countries and work for a living.
Not really placing the blame on them. Just saying...if you guys didn't force multiculturalism on non-whites, then your European countries would be in better shape. My point was - reap what you sow. You're the dumbest white racist on this forum so why should I take anything you say seriously? Where is THX, the new age racist?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#123 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me, iamcuriousnow....what are you curious about? If you'll find your private parts by using a microscope?
Stay on topic PWT. Another point is you whites went into non-white countries ruining cultures, their own civilization, and beyond. So after ruining them with your "occupations", what shall the non-whites do and how should they feel? You think they're going to be all honky dorey about what you people still do to them to this day? My answer is no. What is yours?
Tyrone

Boston, MA

#124 May 30, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic PWT. Another point is you whites went into non-white countries ruining cultures, their own civilization, and beyond. So after ruining them with your "occupations", what shall the non-whites do and how should they feel? You think they're going to be all honky dorey about what you people still do to them to this day? My answer is no. What is yours?
That's why I don't care about these Europeans complaints; what goes around comes around. They actually lost their right to a extent for their argument

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#125 May 30, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I don't care about these Europeans complaints; what goes around comes around. They actually lost their right to a extent for their argument
What goes around comes around? The immigrants causing problems in Europe are the Muz. Muz committed centuries of depredations against Europe. What needs to come around is reparations to Europe from the descendants of Moors and Saracens who are responsible for incalculable damage to Europe (and to many other places.

Europe owes Muz NOTHING.

If you're talking about non-Muz Africans, then that is a different story. But Muz? Learn history.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#127 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Buy yourself an airplane ticket to Africa so you won't have to be around whites. You blacks want to whine about white people 24/7, but you certainly don't seem to mind using things invented by whites like cars, telephones, and COMPUTERS. And by the way, you shouldn't get your kids flu shots, or any medications when they're sick because, after all, these things were invented by EVIL WHITEY.
Then we'll both be on planes stupid as you can easily ship yourself back to Europe where you belong. You brought blacks here by force so YOU buy the plane tickets. Just let me know which airline you prefer and to which European country your ancestors derived from. You PWT (poor white trash) always whine about the same things ghetto bottom feeding blacks do so I don't see your logic here as to why your trailer thomping a_s is any better than black sub-humans Mr. Kentucky *in her backwoods redneck voice digging into a KFC bucket for the last thigh vigorously*. Next time you stop at the red light, you can keep a BLACK slave descendant in mind and also keep those colors - red (stop), yellow (yield), and green (go) in mind since you mention Africa so much. Now why did you chimp away at stuff that was so offtopic Bubba? You had me offtopic here right along with you. I "axed" you a question. Can you answer it or not?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#129 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I brought blacks here by force? LOL! Gee, I didn't know I was hundreds of years old and a captain of a SLAVE SHIP. Newsflash, sweetie....slavery happened to your ancestors...not you personally. But naturally, you blacks love playing the role of "the innocent victim" so you'll go on whining about slavery FOREVER. By the way, I have ancestors on my mothers side who were Cherokee Indian, so I'll be staying here in the good old US of A. Enjoy your airplane trip.
Read your first sentence again ^^^. That's your only clue you get Mr. Kentucky. I wasn't born back during slavery and certainly wasn't complaining. I'm just saying maybe these people are burning Europe down for a reason that's valid to them. It's a better method for Europeans to figure out why these people are doing what they're doing instead of whites like yourself complaining and immediately saying ship them back. Even if minorities were to be shipped back, you can't stop them from coming back in. Bytch I don't whine about slavery. When did I ever whine about slavery h0e? I despise those who use actual victims (slaves) for their own personal sick again much like the bottom feeder segment of the black community do and a lot like your segment of the bottom feeding whites do - immediately assume everyone still live back in slavery days. Bubba, get ahold of yourself dear lol. I think you're paranoid. My message was simple - reap what you sow. Not only whites have to but others too including blacks. By the way, figure out or ask what I am first, then tell me again that I should be shipped back. I wouldn't know the first place to be shipped back to being that I have one body and different "origins." How much of a percentage of me do you want shipped back? How much of a percentage of you shall I get shipped back?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#130 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I brought blacks here by force? LOL! Gee, I didn't know I was hundreds of years old and a captain of a SLAVE SHIP. Newsflash, sweetie....slavery happened to your ancestors...not you personally. But naturally, you blacks love playing the role of "the innocent victim" so you'll go on whining about slavery FOREVER. By the way, I have ancestors on my mothers side who were Cherokee Indian, so I'll be staying here in the good old US of A. Enjoy your airplane trip.
Like I said....we'll both be going back lol. If you're not 100% "Native" to this land, then pack your bags babycakes and from you to America, bon voyage haha.

Level 6

Location hidden

#131 May 30, 2013
LOL at white racists who think THEY are the "real Americans"!!! They actually say this with a straight face!

Racism damages the racist too---makes them crazy and stupid.
Justice unlimited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#132 May 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Most whites who claim cherokee and nosense like that often have a black in the family tree. Some ancestor claimed cherokee to hide their black connection.
Snakes and Arrows

Houston, TX

#133 May 30, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HvmLl331Y0QXX
I don't think this multi-cultural kneegroid experiment is working yo.......
Sweden frequently brags about being the best country to live in with the best form of government and best culture, so it will be interesting to see now that the sh*t has hit the fan how they handle THEIR negro problem. Since they claim have all the answers, this should not be much of a issue for them. LOL!!!!!
Snakes and Arrows

Houston, TX

#134 May 30, 2013
Justice unlimited wrote:
<quoted text>
Most whites who claim cherokee and nosense like that often have a black in the family tree. Some ancestor claimed cherokee to hide their black connection.
Lots of white families had a negro in the woodpile they will not claim or talk about. Can't say that I blame them.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#136 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Read your first sentence again ^^^. That's your only clue you get Mr. Kentucky. I wasn't born back during slavery and certainly wasn't complaining. I'm just saying maybe these people are burning Europe down for a reason that's valid to them. It's a better method for Europeans to figure out why these people are doing what they're doing instead of whites like yourself complaining and immediately saying ship them back. Even if minorities were to be shipped back, you can't stop them from coming back in. Bytch I don't whine about slavery. When did I ever whine about slavery h0e? I despise those who use actual victims (slaves) for their own personal sick again much like the bottom feeder segment of the black community do and a lot like your segment of the bottom feeding whites do - immediately assume everyone still live back in slavery days. Bubba, get ahold of yourself dear lol. I think you're paranoid. My message was simple - reap what you sow. Not only whites have to but others too including blacks. By the way, figure out or ask what I am first, then tell me again that I should be shipped back. I wouldn't know the first place to be shipped back to being that I have one body and different "origins." How much of a percentage of me do you want shipped back? How much of a percentage of you shall I get shipped back?
its time for us to stop giving these pink ressecive gene peoples brain energy,sweeden is just things to come,they have commited so many crimes against humanity=HISTORY PROVES IT,its just there chickens coming home to roast,there time is up,Dont get madd at them,There taught when there little blue eyed devils,that so-called black peoples are emotional,and when you get them emotional,they cant use there melanin=higher form of consciousness,you see the more we ignore them,we take away the false reality they have of themselves,and when we do that they wont exist anymore
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#137 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said....we'll both be going back lol. If you're not 100% "Native" to this land, then pack your bags babycakes and from you to America, bon voyage haha.
WE SO-CALLED BLACKS ARE THE TRUE INDEGIOUS PEOPLES OF AMERICA, you-tube WALTER ASHBY KLECKER,he was the 1st MORTICAN OF THE 1st PENAL COLONY CALLED VIRGINA, HE WAS A WHITE SUPREMIST, who changed the DEATH CERTIFICATE'S OF OUR PEOPLE FROM INDEGIOUS TO AFRICAN OR NEGRO,the ORIGINAL MEANING OF NEGRO WAS BLEACHED OUT AND PALE PEOPLE=PINK PEOPLE,REMEMBER THAT, GREEN EYES ARE THE EYESE OF ENVY,LIGHT BLUE AYES ARE CONSIDERED THE EYES OF EVIL,THATS THE IMFORMATION OUR GREAT ANCESTORS, LEFT US (NEVER FORGET IT) PEACE BLACK POWER

Level 6

Location hidden

#138 May 31, 2013
Justice unlimited wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analyses have revealed that white Yanks are often correct when believing that they have Native ancestry. Black Yanks, on the other hand, usually do not have it. It is they who've invented the Native ancestry to cover up being part Euro.

Where “white” Yanks have the most Native ancestry is Appalachia, which was in fact the home of Cherokee as well as Shawnee and others.

So it is not nonsense.

Level 6

Location hidden

#139 May 31, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>WE SO-CALLED BLACKS ARE THE TRUE INDEGIOUS PEOPLES OF AMERICA, you-tube WALTER ASHBY KLECKER,he was the 1st MORTICAN OF THE 1st PENAL COLONY CALLED VIRGINA, HE WAS A WHITE SUPREMIST, who changed the DEATH CERTIFICATE'S OF OUR PEOPLE FROM INDEGIOUS TO AFRICAN OR NEGRO,the ORIGINAL MEANING OF NEGRO WAS BLEACHED OUT AND PALE PEOPLE=PINK PEOPLE,REMEMBER THAT, GREEN EYES ARE THE EYESE OF ENVY,LIGHT BLUE AYES ARE CONSIDERED THE EYES OF EVIL,THATS THE IMFORMATION OUR GREAT ANCESTORS, LEFT US (NEVER FORGET IT) PEACE BLACK POWER
You so-called blacks are the indigenous people of AFRICA, you blithering fool!

There is NO evidence for any Africans in America before 1492. You are full of crap.

Racists like you are subhuman scum who deserve to be mounted on a pike in the public square.

Level 6

Location hidden

#140 May 31, 2013
Snakes and Arrows wrote:
<quoted text> Sweden frequently brags about being the best country to live in with the best form of government and best culture, so it will be interesting to see now that the sh*t has hit the fan how they handle THEIR negro problem. Since they claim have all the answers, this should not be much of a issue for them. LOL!!!!!
Sweden does have the best form of government and society, but they made one big mistake: bringing in Muslims.

The Muz in Sweden are destroying the country, and contributing little. But, fortunately, Swedes are waking up to the strong likelihood that their culture and society will be destroyed by the Muz, and things are beginning to change. This is happening all over Europe.

Europe will NOT be Muzified! Islam is about to be rolled back from a number of territories into which it's slimed itself.

Iberia, Israel and India have been liberated from the Islamic pall. More to come!
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#142 Jun 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analyses have revealed that white Yanks are often correct when believing that they have Native ancestry. Black Yanks, on the other hand, usually do not have it. It is they who've invented the Native ancestry to cover up being part Euro.
Where “white” Yanks have the most Native ancestry is Appalachia, which was in fact the home of Cherokee as well as Shawnee and others.
So it is not nonsense.
Are ya sure, Barro?! ;-) Recent DNA studies showed Yank melungeons in Appalachian region to be mostly generational mulattoes, who believed to have some Amerindian ancestry instead of European. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#143 Jun 8, 2013
Well, this whole thread is a funny Yank invented BS that has little to do w/ Swedish reality. ;-) I didn't notice, in pages I swiftly browsed through, anyone statin' the reality of these riots. ;-D Actually, the spark was ignitiated by SE.European immigrants, notably from the Balkan region, in the core of these riots. ;-) & it was their violent actions that pulled in other immigrant groups, amongst which were HOAs like Somalis, or N.Africans like Moroccans. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 7 min Guest 106
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 8 min PolakPotrafi 425
why do white males get off on watching black me... 11 min DeMarCus 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Undisputed Facts 120,992
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 20 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 952
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 25 min Who 2,156
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min USAsince1680 1,234,678
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 550
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 6,987
More from around the web