Sweden burns - 4th night of rioting
Yo Yo

AOL

#21 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Well Amalie, you see I don't know what they were thinking it's the 68 "hippie - generation" who let them in for the most. What to do some politicians refuse to do anything and call the rapes a hoax. Call the young generation paranoid. Etc. 1 out of four Swedish women will be raped by a non-Swedish. I think there will be more far right wing voters because ppl don't feel it's taken serious. It's hard on the women. Sweden has the highest raperate in the world next to southafrica. It's sure crazy. But I guess this roits perhaps opend more eyes to what ppl turn the blind eye to.
WOOOAAH, wait a minute ..!!!

Didnt your politically correct white politicians bring in radical muslim extremeist in the first place...?

Now, youre going to sit back and complain because youre getting raped by them ?

How about deporting all of the criminal bastttards that way ya wont have to worry about going out late at night ?

Sorry, but you PC idiots have done this to yourselves and are waaaay too stupid to correct matters.

NOW,shut up and quit crying like a little byytch and do something about it or at least get your men to grow some ballzz and quit acting like little sissies.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#23 May 24, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness girl, what is traveling abroad if one does not make their way to good ole Amsterdam?:). That's another place I plan on visiting of course. You will definitely have to introduce me to some of their hot spots there. Have you traveled abroad yourself?
Yes, NY and North Africa . And most of Europe and Russia. But Amsterdam and Berlin is just where everything is happening on Continental Europe. London I think is well busy busy but good for shopping . It's easy to come from one place to another in Europe.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#24 May 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....yeah I kno.....jus bein silly yo.......
Lol so where you go out in London to meet them pale birds. They're more pale than Swedes Lol.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#25 May 24, 2013
Yo Yo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOOAAH, wait a minute ..!!!
Didnt your politically correct white politicians bring in radical muslim extremeist in the first place...?
Now, youre going to sit back and complain because youre getting raped by them ?
How about deporting all of the criminal bastttards that way ya wont have to worry about going out late at night ?
Sorry, but you PC idiots have done this to yourselves and are waaaay too stupid to correct matters.
NOW,shut up and quit crying like a little byytch and do something about it or at least get your men to grow some ballzz and quit acting like little sissies.
What you want me to do Lol . I take teakwondo classes. And scream loud!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#26 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, NY and North Africa . And most of Europe and Russia. But Amsterdam and Berlin is just where everything is happening on Continental Europe. London I think is well busy busy but good for shopping . It's easy to come from one place to another in Europe.
That's something I like about Europe is that you can travel from one place to another traveling to so many different countries. What's so popular about Berlin? Just curious. I don't have to ask about Amsterdam :D. Ahhh interesting where you've been. How did you like North Africa and NY?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#27 May 24, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's something I like about Europe is that you can travel from one place to another traveling to so many different countries. What's so popular about Berlin? Just curious. I don't have to ask about Amsterdam :D. Ahhh interesting where you've been. How did you like North Africa and NY?
So you have been to Amsterdam ? Lol where else ? Berlin is just a place where you can be yourself. It's such a good feeling being there. Lot's of history. There's this airport they shut down ppl rollerskate on the landingstrip. You can swim in the olympic pool it's public in the Summer. And at night there's life everywhere and kind ppl. NY was ok cool but only saw the touristareas . And North Africa was very beautiful.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#28 May 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HvmLl331Y0QXX
I don't think this multi-cultural kneegroid experiment is working yo.......
I'm sorry, didn't Europeans NOT venture into Indigenous PPL land & terrorize them?? It's called 'karma'.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 May 24, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, didn't Europeans NOT venture into Indigenous PPL land & terrorize them?? It's called 'karma'.
LMAO. they are so clueless
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#30 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have been to Amsterdam ? Lol where else ? Berlin is just a place where you can be yourself. It's such a good feeling being there. Lot's of history. There's this airport they shut down ppl rollerskate on the landingstrip. You can swim in the olympic pool it's public in the Summer. And at night there's life everywhere and kind ppl. NY was ok cool but only saw the touristareas . And North Africa was very beautiful.
Unfortunately I haven't been to Amsterdam just yet :( but I will soon :D. I haven't traveled abroad just yet because I've been focused on traveling to other states here. Now I'm about to start abroad though and I think Europe will be the first continent to explore for myself. After Europe, I plan to explore African nations. Which North African nations have you gone to? Berlin sounds nice. My former supervisor used to live in Germany and he loves Berlin he said. He was born in Ethiopia but raised in Germany for the most part. Yeah I tend to not want to focus more on typical tourist spots when traveling but getting into the areas where not many people know of. Have you gone to Hungary? I have a friend here who's from Hungary. She likes it here in CO, but she mentioned moving to France down the line.
abc

United States

#31 May 24, 2013
Time has come for Europeans to do to kneegers what they did to Jews (wrongfully). Jews were not criminals like kneegers. They contributed to countries they lived in unlike these monkeys.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#32 May 24, 2013
Morocco and Egypt. It's also not that long way away by plane. From Europe. Hungary yes. To me it seems rather poor . Especially outside the bigger cities. I mean it's ok but I dont think ppl have much money. I was in Zavar to see the castle where Erzebet Bathory hehe! lived. And her castle up in Slovakia the mountains . I mean there are so many places to see in Europe. So if you plan it from home if you are interested in the former East as well . I often wonder about America it's just huge. I'd like to see the South, but they say it's dangerous or can be;( IDK.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Toronto, Canada

#33 May 24, 2013
...my bum is burning yo.....too many diks in buttocks hole...... gay skins.....
NoShow

Saratoga Springs, NY

#34 May 24, 2013
Most of these European countries did not control immigration. They let them all in thinking that they are doing these people a favor. What's more important is that they did not enforce integration laws. They allow these immigrants to come into the country, and live just like they were in their home countries. Immigrants bring their "own" laws, but these European countries did not enforce "their laws." You can't do that and expect people to integrate. It's not "immigration" it's about "integration." They should know by now that people from the Middle East are not going to fit it. Even though some might, the many must suffer for the few. They should STOP all immigration from these countries. UK is pitiful. They have whole towns where Muslims enforce Sharia law and rape young white girls.

Look at Sweden...People used to call Switzerland racist and xenophobic because they denied Muslims to built minarets. They also do not allow "parallel" societies. In Switzerland EVERYONE must follow the rules. In fact, they have recently tightened their borders as well. Immigration is fine but it must be STRICTLY controlled.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#35 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Morocco and Egypt. It's also not that long way away by plane. From Europe. Hungary yes. To me it seems rather poor . Especially outside the bigger cities. I mean it's ok but I dont think ppl have much money. I was in Zavar to see the castle where Erzebet Bathory hehe! lived. And her castle up in Slovakia the mountains . I mean there are so many places to see in Europe. So if you plan it from home if you are interested in the former East as well . I often wonder about America it's just huge. I'd like to see the South, but they say it's dangerous or can be;( IDK.
I'd like to visit Morocco, not so much Egypt anymore given the hostility towards Americans that they now have. Never would've thought that Hungary looked poor or was that poor. Yeah America is very huge and I recommend to people visiting other states, not just NY where every foreigner tend to visit only. Visit Houston, TX, New Orleans, LA, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, etc etc. So many cool spots here to choose from depending on what you like. Definitely visit Denver, CO. The capitol area here we refer to it as Little Amsterdam. The south isn't necessarily dangerous, not everywhere but yes the urban cities are like New Orleans and Miami for one. MS state is straight up country as hell so you're more safe there but nothing there in MS to boast on. Visit Miami for sure as I have been there twice and twice to Ft. Walton, FL. Definitely visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras and some other cool festivals. Louisiana is my homestate. I've been living here in Colorado for a good bit now though but I'm moving back down south but to TX instead. What places here in the U.S. would you find interest in visiting?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#36 May 24, 2013
Nuttin' serious, just some delayed immigrant fireworks. ;-) Malmoe, Goetteborg & Stockholm (especially Tensta borough) are big gettos & failed 'projects' these days. I Xpect more fireworks all over UK & France, very soon. ;-D
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#37 May 24, 2013
Hmmm. To me Hungary looks poor outside the bigger cities . Or maybe more like oldfashioned.
Well, I'd like to visit New Orleans for sure. And the deep South I've seen so much about on the telly. Mississippi delta, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas . To get a sense of how ppl think and live and if it's really how most think. See some of the rivers and so. Morocco I think is very beautiful . I would like to go to Lake Victoria. But there's this darn nasty parasite bilharzioses in the lake, guess you've gotta read a lot of stuff before going.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#38 May 24, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I haven't been to Amsterdam just yet :( but I will soon :D. I haven't traveled abroad just yet because I've been focused on traveling to other states here. Now I'm about to start abroad though and I think Europe will be the first continent to explore for myself. After Europe, I plan to explore African nations. Which North African nations have you gone to? Berlin sounds nice. My former supervisor used to live in Germany and he loves Berlin he said. He was born in Ethiopia but raised in Germany for the most part. Yeah I tend to not want to focus more on typical tourist spots when traveling but getting into the areas where not many people know of. Have you gone to Hungary? I have a friend here who's from Hungary. She likes it here in CO, but she mentioned moving to France down the line.
Just make sure to stir away from Amstel or Bijlmer durin' the night & ya'll be fine in Amsterdam. ;-D BTW,'black hoes' in Amsterdam on average cost 1/3 of the price of their white counterparts, interestin'. ;-) Uh, almost forgot, kinda 60% of modern 'Amsterdamers' are of non-W.European origin, & some 30% are of non-European origin. ;-D In Vienna, as another Xample, only 60% of residents are of W. & C.European origin or even native Austrians, & hardly 10-15% are true Viennese 'aboriginals'. ;-)
When ya move around Munich & Vienna w/ their subways, ya feel like in NY, Paris, Rotterdam & London, lookin'@ peeps' faces. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#39 May 24, 2013
NoShow wrote:
Most of these European countries did not control immigration. They let them all in thinking that they are doing these people a favor. What's more important is that they did not enforce integration laws. They allow these immigrants to come into the country, and live just like they were in their home countries. Immigrants bring their "own" laws, but these European countries did not enforce "their laws." You can't do that and expect people to integrate. It's not "immigration" it's about "integration." They should know by now that people from the Middle East are not going to fit it. Even though some might, the many must suffer for the few. They should STOP all immigration from these countries. UK is pitiful. They have whole towns where Muslims enforce Sharia law and rape young white girls.
Look at Sweden...People used to call Switzerland racist and xenophobic because they denied Muslims to built minarets. They also do not allow "parallel" societies. In Switzerland EVERYONE must follow the rules. In fact, they have recently tightened their borders as well. Immigration is fine but it must be STRICTLY controlled.
Nah, Swiss didn't deny 'minarets' to be built anywhere in Switzerland. ;-) Local gov'ts of single cantons decided not to built visible 'minarets' & let 'em call for prayer publically & loudly. ;-D Actually, they could've been built on the same height as surroundin' chimneys, but had to remain mute. ;-) & that option was rejected by local Muslim communities as 'unacceptable', all there's to it. ;-D Immigration in Switzerland is harsh even for Yanks w/o papers. & immigrants are constantly kept under low profile police surveillllllance. ;-)
NoShow

Saratoga Springs, NY

#40 May 24, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Swiss didn't deny 'minarets' to be built anywhere in Switzerland. ;-) Local gov'ts of single cantons decided not to built visible 'minarets' & let 'em call for prayer publically & loudly. ;-D Actually, they could've been built on the same height as surroundin' chimneys, but had to remain mute. ;-) & that option was rejected by local Muslim communities as 'unacceptable', all there's to it. ;-D Immigration in Switzerland is harsh even for Yanks w/o papers. & immigrants are constantly kept under low profile police surveillllllance. ;-)
I am a Swiss citizen I also voted for the ban on minarets. They are not allowed to be built in Switzerland. Muslims have no "special rights" in Switzerland. In fact, just recently a Muslim family did not want their 13 year old daughter taking swimming classes with the other kids especially because boys were in the class. The high court said they had to let their daughter take the class and they must make more effort to "integrate." Switzerland does not play that crap like other European countries so Muslims don't start crap. You have to get them straight from the beginning or kick them out of the country. We also passed a law to "expel" foreigner criminals out of the country and we put thousands of immigrants on flights each year to send them back home...Switzerland has it right.
Yo Yo

AOL

#41 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
What you want me to do Lol . I take teakwondo classes. And scream loud!
If some black man or muslim rat comes near you just kick them "hard" in the ballz and keep on kicking them hard in the ballz until they scream for mercy.

Stay far and away from those types of men or face the consequences...and whatever you do stop listening to the PC idiots out there that tell you friendship with those kind of animals is cool ...

Now, get the helll out of here and go get yourself a gun and keep it concealed just in case somebody tries to pull some shyytt.

Listen to the voice of authority for once in your pathetic life you silly white woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 1 min Kato 765
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 7 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 13 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 18 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 18 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10
More from around the web