Sweden burns - 4th night of rioting

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1 May 24, 2013

I don't think this multi-cultural kneegroid experiment is working yo.......
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#2 May 24, 2013
A multicultural society does not work period. The experiment failed here in America as well, but it does work better here than over there in UK it seems. You guys get more of the REALLY ethnic groups like Africans (tribal ones at that) on top of Islamic extremists from the Middle East so I feel for the UK. The U.S. citizens would not tolerate as much as you guys tolerate over there. Whites of European descent started multiculturalism though so now they must reap what they sow. Makes sense?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#3 May 24, 2013
Yeah, but the 2014 election is comming up now. And I bet this and all the other things such as rapes will not be forgotten.
Wonder how Malmø is going to look tomorrow when I go;( prob some burning cars!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#4 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Yeah, but the 2014 election is comming up now. And I bet this and all the other things such as rapes will not be forgotten.
Hmmm does Denmark have as bad of an issue that the UK have?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#5 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
...oh lawdy........what if sum mooslim youths attack u???.......
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#6 May 24, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm does Denmark have as bad of an issue that the UK have?
Not yet. But the Youtube clip was from Sweden I live one hour from there by car. It's really really bad . It's becomming worse everyday it seems.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#7 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. But the Youtube clip was from Sweden I live one hour from there by car. It's really really bad . It's becomming worse everyday it seems.
Oh yeah you're very close to them. That's scary. What have you witnessed there so far in Denmark or Sweden? Europe is falling apart it seems everytime I look at the news or read about it in links. What went wrong?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#8 May 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...oh lawdy........what if sum mooslim youths attack u???.......
Well, I gotta see my grandparents . And I'll drive back right away. Before 5 pm. Malmø is actually where I was born and lived before we moved. It's really sad to see. I aint gonna move back ever .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#9 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you're very close to them. That's scary. What have you witnessed there so far in Denmark or Sweden? Europe is falling apart it seems everytime I look at the news or read about it in links. What went wrong?
Well it's the high welfare and free medical that makes it attractive . And some politicians just let them in.
I've witness someting similar to this: http://youtu.be/_sqAxY7PgQ8
It's extreme but far from rare. And a girl I know got raped.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2013
I love Stockholm.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#11 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's the high welfare and free medical that makes it attractive . And some politicians just let them in.
I've witness someting similar to this: http://youtu.be/_sqAxY7PgQ8
It's extreme but far from rare. And a girl I know got raped.
..........What on earth are you Europeans thinking over there? 90% unemployed immigrants, Islamic extremists can bring over their family members from their Islamic countries, 2 Swedes in a Swedish school?? Wow, it is really bad there =-O. I'm sorry to hear about the girl was raped. Look, you Europeans need to understand that multiculturalism does...not...work. Look at Africa, a great example. It's a tribal land for the most part so when you take one tribe and force them to inhabitat into a different tribe who speaks a different language and have different customs, you then get tribal wars which then blows up to civil wars. Europe is becoming like Africa now and by that I mean rioting, little cultural wars, etc. What do you think the Swedes should do about their problem there with the extremists? Why don't they exile the degenerates sending them back to their homelands? White guilt at its highest level smh. I have never seen such craziness. What happened to Europeans? They used to be strong and now country by country, they are appeasing their own enemies.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#12 May 24, 2013
Well Amalie, you see I don't know what they were thinking it's the 68 "hippie - generation" who let them in for the most. What to do some politicians refuse to do anything and call the rapes a hoax. Call the young generation paranoid. Etc. 1 out of four Swedish women will be raped by a non-Swedish. I think there will be more far right wing voters because ppl don't feel it's taken serious. It's hard on the women. Sweden has the highest raperate in the world next to southafrica. It's sure crazy. But I guess this roits perhaps opend more eyes to what ppl turn the blind eye to.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#13 May 24, 2013
About white guilt: we did not know these ppl before they came, we have no common history. That's the worst thing.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#14 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Well Amalie, you see I don't know what they were thinking it's the 68 "hippie - generation" who let them in for the most. What to do some politicians refuse to do anything and call the rapes a hoax. Call the young generation paranoid. Etc. 1 out of four Swedish women will be raped by a non-Swedish. I think there will be more far right wing voters because ppl don't feel it's taken serious. It's hard on the women. Sweden has the highest raperate in the world next to southafrica. It's sure crazy. But I guess this roits perhaps opend more eyes to what ppl turn the blind eye to.
Hmmm that generation, the open minded naive generation I guess. Well at least now they know after experiencing the riots, rapes, and murders from foreigners. I was planning to visit Sweden someday too being that I find it interesting and heard their club scene is pretty good.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#15 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
About white guilt: we did not know these ppl before they came, we have no common history. That's the worst thing.
....Sweden did invade Russia in 1708..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#16 May 24, 2013
Charles XII invasion of Russia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_inva...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#17 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm that generation, the open minded naive generation I guess. Well at least now they know after experiencing the riots, rapes, and murders from foreigners. I was planning to visit Sweden someday too being that I find it interesting and heard their club scene is pretty good.
Well, do say if you go . ;) I could get you introduced to some places.
I like Amterdam too! Hehe.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#18 May 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
Charles XII invasion of Russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XII_inva...
Lol, true . But 1708 C'mon.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#19 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do say if you go . ;) I could get you introduced to some places.
I like Amterdam too! Hehe.
Oh my goodness girl, what is traveling abroad if one does not make their way to good ole Amsterdam?:). That's another place I plan on visiting of course. You will definitely have to introduce me to some of their hot spots there. Have you traveled abroad yourself?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#20 May 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, true . But 1708 C'mon.
.....yeah I kno.....jus bein silly yo.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 14 min ugly monkeys 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Me myself and EYE 46,547
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min yisarel 136,073
Black female domination in sports 26 min Trauma 26
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 41 min Moses 7,980
Eurafrica 44 min Moses 62
Why are so many black American women so mean? (Nov '08) 55 min poppy 173
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Moses 114
More from around the web