Black Americans - GOD'S CHOSEN ISRAEL...

Black Americans - GOD'S CHOSEN ISRAELITES

Posted in the African-American Forum

whites lie

United States

#3 May 21, 2011
We were the original creation.Whites are satans offspring,neanderthals from the caucus mountains.
THE RELIC

United States

#4 May 21, 2011
This is why we're persecuted by the devil and the poorest, dumbest and most ignorant of satans best are here as a testimony of that persecution.

People will note, wherever goodness abound, satan is around because, satan can't stand peace, harmony and good will towards humanity..

To all the maggots, thank you for letting me know how valuable black people are to you and your psyche.
Maceo

Portland, OR

#6 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
White jews call themselves jewish.
ISH is a suffix meaning doubt - if something is brownish it is not really brown it is kind of brown.
They call themselves israeli but never do the ashkenazi/ khazar jews from khazaria whose king converted them to judaisim in 740a.d. call themselves israelites becase they are not in the bloodline of shem. they are from japeth.
To bad khazars you can't convert into a bloodline
This is the biggest case of identity theft in the history of the world if you stole someone's credit card it would be headlines news but this is a eon times bigger and no one say anything
You are about as much a Israelite as Sarah Palin. GTFOH BP are Africans, not Israelis.
THE RELIC

United States

#15 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
The truth hurts but it is still the truth
Revalaton 2:9 I know thy works and tribulations and poverty (but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of those who say they are jews, and are not,but are the synagouge of satan.
"The synaguge of satan". Oh my goodness, such a revealing revelation.

If black people do not know our history and heritage, satan will tell us anything and not knowing the truth, too many of us have been deceived.

EXAMPLE: we're told about our liberties but, Paul said all things are lawful but all things are not expedient. Simply because, something is legal don't make it morally right and we have given up morality for the legally immoral.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
The jews of Israel today are not semetic !
You have to be a descendant of Shem to be semitic and they are descendants of japeth.
Ashkenazi/Khazars are identity theives someone call eyewitness news/ CNN / MSNBC oh this won't be on tv cause the jew boys own the media
Sorry buddy- according to this, the semites were NOT black http://manuampim.com/ramesesIII.htm
THE RELIC

United States

#23 May 21, 2011
whites lie wrote:
We were the original creation.Whites are satans offspring,neanderthals from the caucus mountains.
Genesis 6 was the chapter in which fallen angels had sexual intercourse with humanity. In this same chapter, God destroyed the earth with noah's flood. One day, one week and one month old babies were killed also.

After cleansing the earth, Japeth left the ark and remained in the caucus mountains wherein his offspring engaged with sexual intercourse with neanderthals. Shem moved further south into northern african now called the middle east. Ham went further south into the area known as Ethiopia.

Hence, when Herod sought to kill the baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph didn't go north into the land of gog or megog but, they went to Egypt.

If Jesus was white, Egypt would be the last place to hide a white baby. If Jesus was white, the best place to hide him would have been north. Having the color of bronze, hair as would, it would seem logical to hide Jesus around people with bronze skin and woolly hair.

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#25 May 21, 2011
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence, when Herod sought to kill the baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph didn't go north into the land of gog or megog but, they went to Egypt.
If Jesus was white, Egypt would be the last place to hide a white baby. If Jesus was white, the best place to hide him would have been north. Having the color of bronze, hair as would, it would seem logical to hide Jesus around people with bronze skin and woolly hair.
Jesus hiding in Egypt does NOT prove he was black. In Jesus' time, Egypt was heavily mixed- blacks had not ruled Egypt since 700 B.C(nubians)- after that, Egypt was conquered and ruled by The persians, assyrians, Greeks, and finally Romans in Jesus' time- so Egypt was not even a black nation anymore, when jesus hid to blend in, that does not mean he was hiding amnong blacks.
THE RELIC

United States

#30 May 21, 2011
rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus hiding in Egypt does NOT prove he was black. In Jesus' time, Egypt was heavily mixed- blacks had not ruled Egypt since 700 B.C(nubians)- after that, Egypt was conquered and ruled by The persians, assyrians, Greeks, and finally Romans in Jesus' time- so Egypt was not even a black nation anymore, when jesus hid to blend in, that does not mean he was hiding amnong blacks.
You don't read very well and not capable of reading shows your inability to comprehend the written word.

I said bronze and woolly hair.

Look before ya leap.
THE RELIC

United States

#33 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
According to the bible moses hid himself in egypt and passed as an egyptian
The b says indo european
the d says semite
My friend, Moses did not "HIDE HIMSELF" nor did he try to pass as an egyptian for when pharaoh's daughter pulled Moses from the water, "SHE KNEW HE WAS A HEBREW".

EXODUS CHAPTER 2
Then Pharaoh’s daughter went down to the Nile to bathe, and her attendants were walking along the riverbank. She saw the basket among the reeds and sent her female slave to get it. 6 She opened it and saw the baby. He was crying, and she felt sorry for him.“This is one of the Hebrew babies,” she said.

7 Then his sister asked Pharaoh’s daughter,“Shall I go and get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?”

8 “Yes, go,” she answered. So the girl went and got the baby’s mother. 9 Pharaoh’s daughter said to her,“Take this baby and nurse him for me, and I will pay you.” So the woman took the baby and nursed him. 10 When the child grew older, she took him to Pharaoh’s daughter and he became her son. She named him Moses,[b] saying,“I drew him out of the water.”
THE RELIC

United States

#34 May 21, 2011
Moses was black and there was no secret about it.
Spiritual Ehohim

Nassau, Bahamas

#37 May 21, 2011
the white man know who we are but they fear the day when the truth is released. know why? because the israelites are prophesied to rule the earth. and not only that but God is returning and will seek vengeance for what they did to His people. they know the only way to prevent God from returning is to keep our identities hidden and have us worshipping false idols. for if we keep worshipping them God cannot return. they know God is coming but they are stalling His return as long as possible.
God said Himself that when we return to Him and stop these idol worship(jesus, muhummad etc) then He WILL return with His angels and restore us back to our land and He will give us this planet. its just a stall tactic these devils are doing. like someone said "why do you think they have nuclear missles in outer space"? THINK ABOUT IT!
THE RELIC

United States

#42 May 21, 2011
The notion that egyptians were white and Hebrews were black is the result of misinformation.

There were black egyptians and the few white egyptians were in the minority. People don't realize, Japeth, Shem and Ham was given different skills and abilities.

I will simply say Ham was given the ability of science, math and engineering.

If anyone want to know what Japeth and Shem's skills and abilities were, I'm not telling ya nothing.
THE RELIC

United States

#43 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
Genesis 6 is not about fallen angels. celestial beings do not have sex with humans
1 corintians 15:20-49
Tells you that not all flesh is the same
15:49 now you have borne the likeness of the earthly man so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven .
I will address you directly and you will address me indirectly. Something ain't right witcha.

If celestial beings don't engage in reproducing with humans, how in sam hill did Mary get pregnant by the Holy Spirit?

You were wrong about Moses passing as an Egyptian because, when pharaohs daughter first found Moses, she said he was a HEBREW. That is not passing as an Egyptian.

Secondly Genesis 6 is about SONS OF GOD (fallen angels) seeing the DAUGHTERS of men and fallen angels married the daughters of men. It was because of this union that the blood of mankind became diluted. It is because of this that Joseph could not produce a pure blooded child and the Holy Spirit got Mary pregnant.

The blood gene comes from the man. I didn't say the man produce the blood type, the man provides the blood gene.

Here is Genesis 6. You've been misquoting scripture for apparent reasons.
---------
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
----------
It is because of this that God destroyed the earth. Satan and his followers corrupted all mankind.
THE RELIC

United States

#44 May 21, 2011
Greek mythology is not a myth and here in Genesis 6 bares witness.

This is the first place abnormal births took place and the first time the world GIANTS is used in all of history.

A giant was an abnormal birth. What caused giants to be born here and now? THE SONS OF GOD BARE CHILDREN BY THE DAUUGHTERS OF MEN.

I have been addressing you directly and you have been responding to me indirectly.

SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT WITCHA
THE RELIC

United States

#45 May 21, 2011
Knowledge 6968 wrote:
Genesis 6 is not about fallen angels. celestial beings do not have sex with humans
1 corintians 15:20-49
Tells you that not all flesh is the same
15:49 now you have borne the likeness of the earthly man so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven .
"Not all flesh is the same". Animal flesh is not the same as human flesh".

How did Mary produce Jesus?

SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT WITCHA.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#47 May 21, 2011
Quit sayin tha black are Jews. Jews are Jew not a line of Judah. They planted that seed knowin u dnt read so ull believe think Jew is the abbreviation of Judah and it is nit. In Fact Jews where calld seed of satan by Christ. They were the Pharisees and Esau and Cain mixed! Seein that Christ said there father ancestor slayed Abel who was Cain. So when whites tell u that u r not a Jew say u right I am a Hebrew Israelite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 6 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web