Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1139 Mar 27, 2014
Darkjaemess wrote:
Looting Africa - Patrick Bond
Thank you. I appreciate this suggestion. It takes us off the same ole crap from the black hippie-ism from the 1960s. This is us. And Ultimately it affects each of us who are of African descent. We really do not have time for that other stuff of dumbly insulting Africanism and trying to bury our heads in sand and pretending that Africa does not exist. Self-hatred. We must get busy solving Africa's problems because by doing so, we solve our own local problems. With owning Africa, we would never have any need to live the b-,ore "projects". My family was dirt poor. I was born on a small share-cropper's farm. But I have never lived in the "projects". That is why I am so different, I guess. Now, I am passing on to my kids and grandkids a legacy that will make my name significant and important for centuries to come. It is simply by holding onto my heritage. Even if my own sons are too stupid to carry on the legacy. I have a couple of grandsons and grand daughters who are already prepared to carry on. My point is we have to own being African. And when we do, that is the first step towards solving our problems. W e cannot solve our problems by pretending that they do not exist and all we need do is copy the white man, ape the white man, parrot whatever the white man says. That won't work. And I have no patient for perverts and fools who claim that it will work. I am in the center of the storm simply because I have spent a lifetime fighting fools like Sissy Savant and Proud Sis.

I am proud of what I have done in my life for the most part. And all I am really trying to do is share it with others. And what I have to share is not material wealth but moral principles: Nkrumahism. To hellll with liberalism and hippie-ism.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1140 Mar 27, 2014
TimeforHonesty wrote:
Are you African?
Lol no he isn't, he's just another dumb poser.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1141 Mar 28, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> You going on about the "white man this" and "white man that" isn't a believer's attitude either. You sound like another one of those Farracoons. I'm not an African or an Asian, I'm American, so it's no wonder that I wouldn't have the values of an African or an Asian. Durrr
Generally, I do not find your stupid posts worth responding to. In fact, you are such a small and petty person that I have a hard time even noticing you. But since your pay that sissy b-word is not here for me to beat up on, I will take you are her temporary substitute.

What really pisses me is the stupid insinuation that I am a racist. I have never uttered a racist word one time in the forum. But I will call a spade a spade. And because white people have committed so much evil all down through history, I criticize their evil a lot.

For have a Muslim name. But obviously you are a soft-headed idiotic liberal. What I do not get is why you have chosen to mess with me. I have done nothing against you. So, obviously you have a few pathological issues, you are some kind of a nut like Sissy Savant. So, bring it on you b-word. Let's see if you can make any sense at all.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1142 Mar 28, 2014
And I am going to report you for caslling Farrakhan a "coon". I do not like Farrakhan. But when you call him a "coon" you are calling him the n-word. If one of us is an n-word, all of us are n-words. That is a racial insult. So, obviously you are another one of those pervert dogs who hate brothers.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1143 Mar 28, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, there are studies of Fannie Lou, Shirley Du Bois, Harriet Tubman and numerous others I could mention. I mentioned some who are less well known. But by all means sisters--and BROTHERS--need to know of the work and sacrifices of our sisters in the struggle.
You are promoting and spammimng a mindset of low life scums who happen to be female. Their attitudes was that of the lumpen and declasses. That is something that distracts from serious and progressive struggle and it disrupts the internal functioning of the movement. You really need to get off the crap. What angers me about you is I have spent my whole adult life in the Movement. And here you are giving me and all the others a bad name claiming that you were somehow better than us. You are low life pervert and nothing more. I feel like slapping some the crap out of you.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1144 Mar 28, 2014
Message to the Black Man in America by Elijah Muhammad: http://www.google.com/url...

Elijah's "Message" is not True Islam. And he was an uneducated African. Nevertheless, a lot of what he said parallels what has been shown to be scientific fact in the years since. Yakub did not invent the white people. But science has proven that they came from Africa and that they became white only about 6,000 years as a result of bestiality. I think a lot of what the Nation of Islam says is due to people not dealing fairly and objectively with Elijah Muhammad. I think they murdered Malcolm and they need to apologize for it. And they need to stop slandering the Arabs. But, we need to be honest with ourselves and know exactly what Elijah said.

I think Elijah Muhammad killed Malcolm because the Kennedy family wanted him to do so. And the FBI has never investigated Elijah's and Farrakhan' roles in the death of Malcolm. It was probably because the Kennedys told them not to investigate this. Now we have Obama and KKKlinton. Both of those POSes have lynched and murdered Africans. History keeps repeating itself because we have refused to deal with the facts of our history. Obama starved 260,000 Somalis to death. Yet he received 95% of our votes. That is insane.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1145 Mar 28, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally, I do not find your stupid posts worth responding to. In fact, you are such a small and petty person that I have a hard time even noticing you. But since your pay that sissy b-word is not here for me to beat up on, I will take you are her temporary substitute.
What really pisses me is the stupid insinuation that I am a racist. I have never uttered a racist word one time in the forum. But I will call a spade a spade. And because white people have committed so much evil all down through history, I criticize their evil a lot..
Yes and you purpolesy leave out what your dearly beloved Arabs have done to Black people. The millions that have been enslaved and mutilated and how the word for Black person has become sysnomous with slave in arabic. Very telling isin't it?

http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Abd%20OR%20Bl...

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1146 Mar 28, 2014
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you purpolesy leave out what your dearly beloved Arabs have done to Black people. The millions that have been enslaved and mutilated and how the word for Black person has become sysnomous with slave in arabic. Very telling isin't it?
http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Abd%20OR%20Bl...
The word for black person is not synonymous with slave in Arabic. Yes, Arabs do use the word "slave" to refer to black people but that has nothing to do with Islam, nor is Arab racism a product of Islam or is exclusive to Arab Muslims. So I'm not sure what posting an anti-Islam hate site proves. Otherwise, I will agree with you regarding their history with blacks and their racism.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1147 Mar 28, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally, I do not find your stupid posts worth responding to. In fact, you are such a small and petty person that I have a hard time even noticing you. But since your pay that sissy b-word is not here for me to beat up on, I will take you are her temporary substitute.
What really pisses me is the stupid insinuation that I am a racist. I have never uttered a racist word one time in the forum. But I will call a spade a spade. And because white people have committed so much evil all down through history, I criticize their evil a lot.
For have a Muslim name. But obviously you are a soft-headed idiotic liberal. What I do not get is why you have chosen to mess with me. I have done nothing against you. So, obviously you have a few pathological issues, you are some kind of a nut like Sissy Savant. So, bring it on you b-word. Let's see if you can make any sense at all.
Lol I can't with you. Go play in traffic, idiot!
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#1149 Mar 28, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Kwame Ture is worth reading. But he ceased being of much relevance after 1969. He was too busy chasing a pipe dream in Africa to build any movement in America. And I've heard many Africans say they thought he was deluded if not a political hucksters himself. In the 1980s, while at university, I tried time and again to get members of the AAPRP to focus at least SOME of their attention in the liberatory struggles of Black people in America. I virtually begged one of friend and classmates in the AAPRP to connect with struggles here in his (and my) native black community in Baltimore. I got only "The objective of our movement is the liberation and unification of all Africa under scientific socialism." But no program of liberation in America. That is why I honor Stokely Carmichael for his work in the Movement from the early 1960s up to the Black Power Movement. But after about 1969 Kwame Ture ceases to be relevant here in the USA. And frankly, I suspect that your CPP is even LESS relevant. It was something real in Nkrumah's time, but with you it's looking more like a bad joke or a scam.
Kwame Ture and Dr. King were allies and friends. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. always respected Kwame Ture as a young Brother. They expressed disagreements, but these disagreements were in the realm of spirited debate excluding personal tensions. It is like I may have some disagreements with my blood Brother in real life, but that is still my Brother and I respect my Brother. That analogy holds true among Brothers Kwame Ture and Dr. King. Both men agreed to oppose the Vietnam War on moral, legal, and philosophical grounds. Both said that the Vietnam War was an expression of imperialism by Western forces and it was an affront to the anti-colonial, revolutionary movements of the world. Now, even after 1969, Kwame Ture still was involved in revolutionary politics. He spoke heavily in the States in the 1980's and in the 1990's as a means to inspire black youth to continue in the struggle for human liberation and the liberation of Africa (or our ancestral homeland). Kwame Ture worked in political organizations heavily. Dr. Martin Luther King believed in black self determination and the building of black institutions as outlined in his 1968 MOUNTAINTOP SPEECH. Dr. King never embrace race-neutral ideologies.

He understood that black people accepting BLACKNESS was a key psychological method in counteracting white supremacy. Dr. King just rejected an extreme form of separatism (that some who loved Black Power adhered to). Dr. King never rejected all aspects of Black Power. He just wanted black people to use power in a way that did not rely on slogans. Kwame Ture was a heroic black man. Now, Kwame Ture believed in independence not Jim Crow segregation or token integration. Kwame True was a dedicated anti-capitalist and a person who wanted black people to lead their own movement for liberation. You are right that we have to develop programs of social uplift to help African Americans living in America. We must continue to fight economic injustice, racial oppression, environmental harm, and our liberties being violated by corporate interests. Also, we have to understand our role in the global, international picture too. In other words, we are not just human beings living in America. We are Africans too. We are not free totally unless all of Africa is free.
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#1150 Mar 28, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not much reading because most of those panthers were illiterate like you.
And do not mistake the ORIGINAL Black Panther Party founded in 1966 with the "new" Black Panthers started in the 1990s, and connected to Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.
Like you in the 1970s they got laughed out of Africa in 2013 going over there talking this stupid American style racism. The old panthers got laughed out of African for being black hippies like you in the 1970s. Check out Eldridge Cleaver and his wife. I cannot even remember her name. Kathleen Clever or something like that. But I assure you, they are not worth reading. Soul on Ice was about raping white women.
Go spend 44 years in jail and not read one single book in 44 years.
The 1966 Black Panthers gathered much of their ideals from Dr. King, Malcolm X, the Deacons of Defense, and Kwame Ture. Kwame Ture supported the Lowndes Party in MS that used the Panther as the logo before the BPP came about in Oakland. I respect how the righteous members of the BPP advocated anti-imperialism, community development, and anti-capitalism. I will give credit when credit is due. Yet, in life, one lesson is morality. When a human being is moral, he or she can have full strength to battle oppression. So, we have to be moral if we want to witness the victory.
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#1151 Mar 28, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, there are studies of Fannie Lou, Shirley Du Bois, Harriet Tubman and numerous others I could mention. I mentioned some who are less well known. But by all means sisters--and BROTHERS--need to know of the work and sacrifices of our sisters in the struggle.
You are 100 percent correct in writing that we have to acknowledge the SISTERS in the struggle. Ella Baker was a strong Sister and one of the greatest freedom fighters in the 20th century. Her leadership endeavors helped SNCC in numerous ways. The Sister Vicky Garvin coordinated much of Malcolm X's travels into Africa. The Sister Selma Sparks was a leader in the OAAU's newspaper called the Blacklash. She conducted interviews with Malcolm X and Malcolm X allowed women to have a leadership role in the OAAU itself. Lynne Shifflet was the office manager of the OAAU.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1152 Mar 29, 2014
The above nitwit did not even have enough sense to share with us mere mortals the title that he is referring to. So, let me fill in the gap: The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue by John Azumah.

Brother John, or should I call him Uncle John, seems to be some sort of mixed up half Muslim half-Christian, judging by his name. Obviously he is ignorant of Arabism and Arab culture. But he seems to be fool enough to write about what he obviously knows so little about. The current title seems to be new, so new in fact, that it is not yet in our library at this university.

What is in our library, however, is a piece of garbage called Building a Better Bridge : Muslims, Christians, and the Common Good: a Record of the Fourth Building Bridges Seminar Held in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, May 15-18, 2005.( http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail... ) I promise you that I will not lower myself to read that garbage. But I will glance through it and get back to you. It is a free download.( So please donate the price of the book to the Convention People's Party.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) That is about $40 of hard earned money. We thank you in advance. Sorry I cannot help you with that other piece of garbage: http://www.amazon.com/The-Legacy-Arab-Islam-A... .

Bro, eeeerr I mean Uncle John, turns out to be some sorts of so-called expert on Christianity. So he definitely needs to keep his stupid mouth shut about Islam. I avoid knocking Christianity as much as possible. He ought to show the same courtesy.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1153 Mar 29, 2014
Here is more on Uncle John: Senior research fellow, Akrofi-
Christaller Memorial Centre, Ghana ( http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/ebookviewer/... @sessionmgr4003&vid=1& format=EB&lpid=lp_1&ri d=0. Although my good uncle is a Ghanaian, he obviously know little to nothing about the founder of the Ghanaian Republic founder, Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkurmah

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1154 Mar 29, 2014
I changed my mind. I won't eben glance all the way through the book. But it does seem scholarly. Andf there is much good to be said about Islam in it.

But Right now, I am eager to get to the fun part of this thread. I knew today would be fun.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1155 Mar 29, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
The word for black person is not synonymous with slave in Arabic. Yes, Arabs do use the word "slave" to refer to black people but that has nothing to do with Islam, nor is Arab racism a product of Islam or is exclusive to Arab Muslims. So I'm not sure what posting an anti-Islam hate site proves. Otherwise, I will agree with you regarding their history with blacks and their racism.
If you know anything about Arabic, you know the word "abeed" is not even in the Arabic language anywhere. It does not conform to the structure of Arabic words. The correct word for slave in Arabic is Abd, no vowels in as much as "A" (Alif) is not a vowel in Arabic or in Hebrew. Thus, the correct pronunciation of "Abd" is abdun. That sounds nothing like "abeed" If you ask an Arab what "abeed" means he will answer it means "father". To his ear, he hears "abi". Abi is commonly used in Arabic to show respect to a man who is older then you. So, when western Africans travel in Arabia, the kids will call them "father" the same way we all call each other "brother" and sister. But American rcism blinds them to the facts on the ground and they Africans from America think someone is calling them the n-word when in fact the opposite is the case. They are saying "we love you and respect you because your black complexion tells us that you are our father."\

Abi is father in Arabic. Another form of the word is abu as in abu Abdullah would mean father of Abdullah. Names are not like they are in the west. One reason being a person's heritage is trace his mother. So a person takes his mother's name as a surname, not his father's. Instead, we will call older people Father of so and or Mother of so and so. We also call people son of so and so. But it is preferred to call a person Father of because as a parent, a person gains status in the community. Thus parenthood is highly valued in Islam.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1156 Mar 29, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> Lol I can't with you. Go play in traffic, idiot!
Now, that was not nice. You are trying to get me run over by a car. Why so mean? Because I reported your dumb butt for calling people "coon"? We are not "coons", fool. HELLO!!! Coons are animals, prey. White racists use that to suggest that black people are to hunted down and lynched or killed just like rabbits of whatever. We are Africans. Never call us coons. And never invite us to kill ourselves by playing in the traffic. You are showing yourself to be a very evil person.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1157 Mar 29, 2014
Timothy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kwame Ture and Dr. King were allies and friends. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. always respected Kwame Ture as a young Brother. They expressed disagreements, but these disagreements were in the realm of spirited debate excluding personal tensions. It is like I may have some disagreements with my blood Brother in real life, but that is still my Brother and I respect my Brother. That analogy holds true among Brothers Kwame Ture and Dr. King. Both men agreed to oppose the Vietnam War on moral, legal, and philosophical grounds. Both said that the Vietnam War was an expression of imperialism by Western forces and it was an affront to the anti-colonial, revolutionary movements of the world. Now, even after 1969, Kwame Ture still was involved in revolutionary politics. He spoke heavily in the States in the 1980's and in the 1990's as a means to inspire black youth to continue in the struggle for human liberation and the liberation of Africa (or our ancestral homeland). Kwame Ture worked in political organizations heavily. Dr. Martin Luther King believed in black self determination and the building of black institutions as outlined in his 1968 MOUNTAINTOP SPEECH. Dr. King never embrace race-neutral ideologies.
He understood that black people accepting BLACKNESS was a key psychological method in counteracting white supremacy. Dr. King just rejected an extreme form of separatism (that some who loved Black Power adhered to). Dr. King never rejected all aspects of Black Power. He just wanted black people to use power in a way that did not rely on slogans. Kwame Ture was a heroic black man. Now, Kwame Ture believed in independence not Jim Crow segregation or token integration. Kwame True was a dedicated anti-capitalist and a person who wanted black people to lead their own movement for liberation. You are right that we have to develop programs of social uplift to help African Americans living in America. We must continue to fight economic injustice, racial oppression, environmental harm, and our liberties being violated by corporate interests. Also, we have to understand our role in the global, international picture too. In other words, we are not just human beings living in America. We are Africans too. We are not free totally unless all of Africa is free.
Sissy Savant is not sincere when she says she likes the positive programs Kwame Ture forced on those thugs in the Black Panther Party. She is lying. That b-word has never done anything in her whole life that was positive or constructive rto this community. But she uses that rhetoric to try to gain legitimacy so she can sell us hippie-ism. Kwame Ture was never a hippie. And Rev. King was definitely not even close to being a hippie. Understand where that b-word is coming from philosophically and ideologically. Ideologically she is nothing but a thug and a pervert. That has no place in the Movement. Send her back to Greenwich Village so she can be among her perverts and dope addicts and "free sex"
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#1158 Mar 29, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sissy Savant is not sincere when she says she likes the positive programs Kwame Ture forced on those thugs in the Black Panther Party. She is lying. That b-word has never done anything in her whole life that was positive or constructive rto this community. But she uses that rhetoric to try to gain legitimacy so she can sell us hippie-ism. Kwame Ture was never a hippie. And Rev. King was definitely not even close to being a hippie. Understand where that b-word is coming from philosophically and ideologically. Ideologically she is nothing but a thug and a pervert. That has no place in the Movement. Send her back to Greenwich Village so she can be among her perverts and dope addicts and "free sex"
I have direct quotes of Dr. King criticizing the hippie movement. I might share them now.
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#1159 Mar 29, 2014
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. on the hippies:

"...The third people in the third groups are currently called hippies...Unlike the radicals, they are not seeking change, but flight. When occasionally they merge with a peace demonstration, it is not to better the political world, but to give expression to their own world. The hardcore hippie is a remarkable contradiction. He uses drugs to turn inward, away from reality, to find peace and security. Yet, he advocates love as the highest human value love, which can exist only in communication with between people, and not in the total isolation of the individual...It seems to me that the hippies will not last long as a mass group. They cannot survive, because there is no solution in escape..."

-The Trumpet of Conscience in 967

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 120,812
Non-Whites should aim to end USA rule immediately 4 min Lbino 7
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 5 min lavon affair 302
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,233,414
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 5 min Don Barros Serrano 440
Will all white languages be banned to weaken wh... 6 min coretta 4
another savage anmal shoots himself. 7 min fo shizzal mo nizzal 9
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 19 min Marcus washington 6,833
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Don Barros Serrano 33,609
More from around the web