Why White Women Are Bitterly Envious ...
sooo true

West Salem, OH

#1169 Nov 22, 2013
Because eveything looks better with color thick strong curly hair and curves and shape. I love being black
sooo true

West Salem, OH

#1170 Nov 22, 2013
white women are just mad becUse god made them blanch and every other race has good skin with a nice lush brown to it

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#1171 Nov 23, 2013
you sound yum yum how r u?
ptbw forever

United States

#1172 Nov 23, 2013
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess whacked out insane people can have their lucid moments, but they pass quickly as they did in your case.
Stop putting words in my mouth. I gave my opinion as to what type of black women turn me on, but never said that applied to everybody. In fact I think the majority of white men aren't attracted to blacks at all. I know you won't agree, but I'm entitled to my opinion.
There are black women who are attractive to even the most irrationally prejudice(yes, there is such a thing as rational prejudice, even rational racial prejudice) white men, so there is no need for anyone to continue to lie to cover up the fact that for every man there is a woman of any race to give him a hard-on.

This topic is all misguided and is just designed to create unnecessary divisions between peoples that are already naturally divided in many uncontrollable ways. Both European and African descended women possess their own significant beauty that transcends cultural and racial beauty standards.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1173 Nov 24, 2013
Black women have the best looks and bodies. Every man on this earth loves a woman with curves because it is in our nature too. If a man says he doesn't like a beautiful black woman that means he is gay for real. On the hand, there are some pretty white women but since I am black manÂ… I am use to curves and afro features.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1174 Dec 4, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Well i can say white women have caused problems with me and my mom for no reason..
my mom worked in a hotel with a racuist old trashy witch white woman who was the manager who use to blantaly say racist things and short my mom's check.. she was stupid and got her ass fired to..
and remeber a white women on the train was staring at me hella hard and thn she came over was putting her face all in the window where i was sitting and then she purposely tried to trip as i got off.. there is more stories to.. but theyre too long lol but yes i believe white women can be jealous of black women, but not all of coarse.
That is so True, but AAW are the most Hated: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F...

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#1175 Dec 4, 2013
TheHardTruths wrote:
All I have to say is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y6HZx-XiPgAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And besides those things, the black woman's drive, intellect (the ability to mentally outperform ALL others if she puts her mind to it) and the black woman's ability to endure NEVERENDING jealousy, persecution and unjustified hatred and still be fierce and fabulous!
so true and look at this: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TD0QHQ510SMGT...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1176 Dec 10, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Well i can say white women have caused problems with me and my mom for no reason..
my mom worked in a hotel with a racuist old trashy witch white woman who was the manager who use to blantaly say racist things and short my mom's check.. she was stupid and got her ass fired to..
and remeber a white women on the train was staring at me hella hard and thn she came over was putting her face all in the window where i was sitting and then she purposely tried to trip as i got off.. there is more stories to.. but theyre too long lol but yes i believe white women can be jealous of black women, but not all of coarse.
Sorry you had to have that happen to you... But imagine going to an interview where a ww in charge says that she doesnt like bw... Right in your face, and then all her cronies support her? Happened to me.. How about vicious rumours about your own sexuality(Which wasnt true when the rumours started, and ISNT TRUE NOW!!), by a jealousy filled d**e-Happened and continues to do so, because of malicious people finding it funny!-It will catch up with them though, and when they get lied about maliciously, then they'll deserve everything they get! Not all ww are evil, but my God, after all that, who would forgive and not be suspicious of them.. Shame I cant say opposite of bw... A very big shame!!
Dinie

Chantilly, VA

#1178 Dec 10, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you had to have that happen to you... But imagine going to an interview where a ww in charge says that she doesnt like bw... Right in your face, and then all her cronies support her? Happened to me.. HGod, after all that, who would forgive and not be suspicious of them.. Shame I cant say opposite of bw... A very big shame!!
Nobody likes Black males they have posts on it!
Dinie

Chantilly, VA

#1180 Dec 10, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you had to have that happen to you... But imagine going to an interview where a ww in charge says that she doesnt like bw... Right in your face, and then all her cronies support her? Happened to me.. How about vicious rumours about your own sexuality(Which wasnt true when the rumours started, and ISNT TRUE NOW!!), by a jealousy filled d**e-Happened and continues to do so, because of malicious people finding it funny!-It will catch up with them though, and when they get lied about maliciously, then they'll deserve everything they get! Not all ww are evil, but my God, after all that, who would forgive and not be suspicious of them.. Shame I cant say opposite of bw... A very big shame!!
MACEO

STFU!

Location hidden

#1182 Dec 15, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
STFU!
Why are you using my screen name?? Cut it out troll!!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#1183 Dec 18, 2013
I have found Love with an African-American Women and they are much more serious to Love than White Women who toy with and mess with their men--you can't take some of them serious. They be hating on AAW Hard and want to be like them like everyone else.

Location hidden

#1184 Dec 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
I have found Love with an African-American Women and they are much more serious to Love than White Women who toy with and mess with their men--you can't take some of them serious. They be hating on AAW Hard and want to be like them like everyone else.
Good points.. But ww have something that bw dont have.. WHITE PRIVILEGE!! And they revel in it.. The brainwashed type of bw need to remember this..

Location hidden

#1185 Dec 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
Dont forget the vindictive and bitchy pack mentality.. This is one of the reasons(As well as being attracted to men of color!) why I wont have anything to do with wm...THEY ARE TOO GULLIBLE!! They believe any lies that get told to them and a tendency to defend their honour over a bw's.. I dont want some man I'm supposedly in a relationship with BELIEVING OTHERS OVER ME.. HE'D BE GONE if that happened!!! I dont put up with mierda(shit)!

Level 2

Location hidden

#1186 Jan 4, 2014
This Video proves that AAW are the best Women and are better than Foreign Women watch entire Video for all of the Facts:
Soul Hunter

Riverside, CA

#1187 Jan 4, 2014
Delusional lol ww have no reason too be envious of bw and that's real!
james

United States

#1188 Jan 4, 2014
Because white women are covered in fur from head to toe,and their skin looks like raw chicken.they have the exact same eyes of dogs,goats,and cats.they have flat butts,and a ugly wide waist with those unattractive thumb prints in their lower back.they look cave as hell with that lice infested hair hanging down their already too hairy bodies.no matter how sexy the media tries to make them look,they are UGLY cave beast.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1189 Jan 22, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
Delusional lol ww have no reason too be envious of bw and that's real!
Then why are so many Foreign Men with African-American Women then all others combined?:

No one wants Edomite Women anymore as most of them are usually Married to their own, and are ashamed of being Married--Most WW Hate the Life they have even though they are the most priviledged, aside from that Fact there is a Shortage of WW these days and they are soon to be extinct.

“No man is worth it”

Since: Jan 14

Huntington Station, NY

#1190 Jan 22, 2014
Some ww do, but not all. Sometimes if they see a black woman with natural hair, curves, and intelligence they get mad because they know she has everything. I was watching hel** kitchen and Janell-the black girl won, all the white people were mad. They didn't want her to win! but she did and it pis*** them off more. Candice won American idol, It pis*** them off again. Gabby Douglas won ALL ROUND best gymnast, it happened again. It makes some white people mad when ever a black woman wins something!!!!!!!!!! When a ww marries a bm it's ok but when it's the other way around they get to hatin.
Truth Factor

Huejotzingo, Mexico

#1191 Jan 23, 2014
Kendreya wrote:
Some ww do, but not all. Sometimes if they see a black woman with natural hair, curves, and intelligence they get mad because they know she has everything. I was watching hel** kitchen and Janell-the black girl won, all the white people were mad. They didn't want her to win! but she did and it pis*** them off more. Candice won American idol, It pis*** them off again. Gabby Douglas won ALL ROUND best gymnast, it happened again. It makes some white people mad when ever a black woman wins something!!!!!!!!!! When a ww marries a bm it's ok but when it's the other way around they get to hatin.
Hahaha yeah you look like you would be a real prize eh shug. I bet those White boys are beating on your door right now too. NOT! I guess any cock beats no cock in your case eh shug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,683,370
Blacks living in isolated paradise.. Whites sho... 35 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 50
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 37 min Dept of Justice 6
ttt is not white 43 min Lady Majestic Rising 17
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 44 min Educated Black Man 14
You Nogs keep assaulting old white people and t... 52 min Ttt 1
Whose hands are bigger... President Trump's or ... 56 min Ttt 1
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 1 hr Harrisson 254
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Savant 98
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 3 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web